Kami
60 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look at the destinations I can choose to go until spot the blue and green planet were all familiar with. pressing on and selecting, the pod made a humming sound before launching into the sky and to space with rigo following close.

Realizing the trip will take a while, I connect with Rigo's pod and decided to talk with him to pass the time. "You know i absolutely beat up that tiger thing while we're taking a nap." I bragged. "okayyyy... man.." he replies,dejected. Feeling bad, I say, "At least both of our power levels went up."Yeah, true, but It took us 3 months," he gloomed.  "Do you think that girl from Planet Vegeta is dead?" he says "Yeah most likely, why you got a crush on her?"
I joke "Ew no she just looked like my sister..." He frowned. After that, the rest of the ride was quiet.

Seeing the familiar blue planet, my heart raced, and I could tell rigo also felt the same. He was probably happy there would be actual people and no real danger. As our pods entered Earth's atmosphere, we steered our pods in a different direction. There was a certain place we were looking for. as we flew around Earth's sky, Rigo had spotted the place. "Ay bro, look over here," he said, causing me to turn my ship around and head towards the direction.

I saw what we were looking for, a white floating island like platform with a red ring around its edges and bottom. Also, there are a few white buildings with yellow roofs. we slowly descended our pods to the surface of the platform before landing and exiting our pods with excitement.

As we leave our pods as we spot two figures standing in front of us, warry of our arrival. one was a green skined, Slug like alien, the namekian guardian of Earth, Kami, and the reason for our arrival. Next to him is a short and overweight man with pitch black skin and a turban on his head from what I know his existence is very mysterious and is the assistant sent to help Kami from other world, Mr. popo.

Both of them stared at us, waiting for a move. Kami seemed to be have defensive body language ready to fight, even at his old age, if we had intentions of harming the earth 'I don't sense much evil from these tailed outsiders however they seem to be quite powerful even with their unkilled movements and uncontrolled wild Ki. But if they choose to fight, i might lose a few limb or two' Kami tought with resolve, unwilling to back down.

Me, however, oblivious to these thoughts of his simply reaching over to my scouter to scan his power level.

'220'

'So strong!' I thought realizing I definitely had made the correct decision in coming here. Rigo, noticing something wrong, wispers to me "hey why is that green guy looking at us like that?"I don't know, ask him or some," I replied snarkaly. Kami noticing the bantering of two children relaxed his ferowed brows and suppressed his strength.

While this was happening, I decided to comence my plan. I quickly kneel to one knee and but my fist in my palm before saying, "Great, Kami! We Seek Your Guidance! Please Train Us!" I yell with resolve. Kami is a great martial artist how has lived for hundreds of years, despite his relatively weak power level, his skills of combat and Ki control which were honned, trained, and learned over a dozen decades where not to scoff at and would be usefull at any level of power.

Kami was taken aback, not expecting me to ask of someone who was already so strong at such a young age that he would seek his training. "Ahem," Kami cleared his throat to regain his composure before relying with "well alright then" in his raspy voice and swaying his arm in out in our direction.

Once kami's motion was complete, dark purple colored Gis appeared on our bodies, replacing our Saiyan armors. Rigo, who was standing up, fell on the floor struggling to get back up. As for me , I was already on knee, fell to all four feeling a great pressure on my body and dripping sweat. My strength felt suppressed, and my ki restricted, 'it's this weighted clothes?' I think while in pain.

Using my scouter, I check my power level.

'13'

"What?" I yell audibly,  Kami expecting this explained."These are weighted clothes. They will make our training easier as you're too strong to learn while also making you stronger in the long run. "

"These next few months of training might just be hell..." I muttered to Rigo, still on the floor. "I knew I wasn't built for this, I should be out eating yogurt instead of this!" Rigo yelled in defeat.

6