Kami’s Training
50 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next two months Rigo and I trained with Kami without rest, I don't think there was a single day we weren't sore. Between the relentless training we were only fed boiled water and plain bread, just thinking about it is making my stomach ache again. However the training it self mainly consisted of meditation on Ki for hours on end which I expected to be boring.

Kami explained to us how Ki is the manifestation of one's physical and spiritual power to increase our profoundness in the subject, Rigo didn't seem to be very "profound" though. This part of the training consisted of trying to sense the Ki inside our body, which I've only done once before, and trying move it before moving on to sensing the Ki of others and around us, I remember the first time i was able to do so I felt like I unlocked a sixed sense.

Mastering Ki control however was quite tricky as we needed try to utilize Ki without weaponizing or attacking with it, which went against our Saiyan instincts. Rigo actually wasn't too bad at this he seemed to actually be doing better then me, but that was probably because I kept almost raging.

At the end out our training when we had Mastered Ki control and Ki sense Kami tought us a special skill, levitation, the predecessor of flight. Suprisingly, this was easy as it was something most Saiyans learn naturally anyways.

At the times we weren't mediating, eating, or sleeping kami had us spare with him, he strictly corrected every little flaw and inprofection in our fighting style, tweaking every little movement until every attack we threw was swift and persise with no unnecessary movements or wasted energy. Although he didn't teach us any martial arts but he gave us a killer foundation if we were to do so.

And oh yeah did I for get to mention that we were wearing those DAMN WEIGHTED CLOTHES this whole time! Rigo would just not stop complaining to the point I can still hear it in my head. However with the clothes always suppressing our power in the training it caused us to learned how to suppress and control our battle power, which I have a suspicion was Kami's intentions.

"hu.. hu.." the sound of heavy breathing could be heard from both me and Rigo as he was laying on the white floor of the Lookout while I was squating over clenching my knees. "we are done yet?.." Rigo said in between breaths, and as if waiting for this, kami stated "today your training with me has ended, there is nothing more I can teach you" after hearing this the light in Rigo's eye reappeared as he riped of the clothing of his body with a yell. Kami ignoring this said "as for me training you, you must promise to aid the Earth if it comes to harm" replying for both me and Rigo, since he was still crying tears of joy, answered "of course"

I then walked over to my pod and took of my Wieghted clothes before storing them and puting on some normal clothes from Earth which Mr.popo had provided for us. Using my new found Ki sensing capabilities I measure my power level with out the help of the scouter.

'533'

'Huh?' I think to myself, shocked at my massive jump in power. I quickly put out my palm facing the sky and conjure a yellow ball of Ki, due to my excellent Ki control no longer it was being unstable and flickering but instead ready to cause some serious damage. After I finish texting I dismiss the Ki blast and head over to Rigo who had now regained his composure and also changed clothes. " So god damn relaxed after taking off those clothes from hell. ", Rigo said calmly

" I mean we wore them for a reason, even if it made you want to die. " I replied." Still, I never want want to wear those ever again. " Rigo continued to whine. I ignored his tangent and tried sensing a large number of Ki signatures in one area, once I had found the location I said to Rigo, "hey I sense a city over there, let's go fly over"

Me and Rigo began to float in the air we used Ki to lift us into the sky and propel us in the direction.

4