Tournament
52 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We land on the edge of the city with a sound of our boots clicking on the floor. "Wrap your tail around your waist so we don't attract attention," I advise Rigo before doing so myself "Gotcha" Rigo replied before we started walking in the city. 

We also decide to suppress our power level to '3' so as not to attract the attention of any others that can sense Ki. As we walk in I observed my surroundings, the city had towering white buildings with spherical shaped tips. The city was bustling with people and chattering, the streets filed with people and shops selling all kinds of items. "Why are there so many people?" I say to myself, feeling a bit uncomfortable as this is the biggest crowd I've seen since my reincarnation. "Maybe there's an event," Rigo replied to my rhetorical question, making me roll my eyes and proceeding to ignore him.

However you may be asking, why did we come to the city? well, that question had a simple answer. 

*growl* we're hungry. 

The apatite of a Saiyan is boundless, and eating plain bread for two months was enough ensentive for one to just go berserk and destroy a planet in rage. 

But there seemed to be one glaring flaw, we were broke, and Kami isn't known for being a millionaire. We had to find a way to make some zenni quick, and before I decided to test out my great Ape form for the first time. 

We look around for anything, but I end up just salivating at all the food, but i resist my urges to steal the delites with my power due to my promise with Kami. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder and immediately ending my stupor and I turn with a stern look. 

"Yo look at this," Rigo says with a hand on my shoulder and the other hand holding out a paper. Looking at the brown colored paper, I see it promoting a martial art tournament with a one million zenni reward for the first price winner. "Where is this happening?" I ask as I feel excitement welling up in me. 'I've been edging to test out my skills and do se fighting, not to mention the money!' I think internally. "Actually, I think it is right here over there. That's why there's this many people," Rigo answered, pointing at gaint red open gates. 

As I look over to the place, I sense two pretty strong Ki's from inside the building. 'One's 80, and while the other's is 140, i should supress my power to their's when i fight to make more fun and fair,' I think. 

Walking into the building, we head over to the sign up booth where a short girl with puffy blonde hair seemed to be dozing on the job. I quickly sign my name without bothering her and head into the pre-tournament room. Rigo had decided to stay out and just watch as he would end up just fighting anyway.

In the room there were only 3 other people, one was a big burly African man who was shirtless and seemed to be a boxer, his power level only being '10', while one of the other two was a old man wearing a grey kimono with his arms crossed. He had a long grey beard and long white hair, which was worn in a bun. The person also seemed to be another Oldman but with a full white beard and slick backed hair, which seemed to be a wig. he also had a power level of '140' and was wearing a Japanese middle school uniform or I think. 

As I was analyzing the contestants I my ears were assaulted by a blonde haired announcer speaking out into a microphone, "The first match will be against the legendary."Tiger Claw Kaymo! andddddd! the.. wait, Suke-hee?" 

Actually, it's Sukhi, and I know I know it's girly, but who is this Kaymo? and how come he wasn't in the show when I watched it? maybe he died before the story started. He is pretty old. 

Me and the old, kimono wearing, Kaymo to stood the opposite of each other before getting ready to fight as I raised my power level to 80 from 3, causing Kaymo's laxed expression into a serious one.

4