Fighting Kaymo
44 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Who is this kid? his ki has that same strength as mine, but his stance shows he knows no martial arts even thought it's flawless! he must be a Prodigy' Kaymo thought while taking a martial stance.

Oblivious to these thoughts of his, seeing him take a stance, stretch out my arm and palm at his direction and create a Ki blast firing it at him with incredible speed, however this Ki blast only had the power level of 80 of course.

Kaymo's eyes widened at the expert use of Ki and the powerful attack 'I don't think even I could use that move' Kaymo thought. Quickly, reacting to this Kaymo raises on of his clenched fists before unleashing 2 of his finger and curving them like 2 hooks. Ki start inwelling these two finger and forming a claw of Ki around them.

All of the sudden he swipes down at the incoming Ki blast dispersing it into the air, his Ki claws however, disappearing. 'what was that? did he code his fingers in Ki? could I do that?' I thought, but deciding to put aside, I rush rush him.

Once reaching him, I try to throw a punch in the chest with my right fist, and successfully hiting. Not expecting the sudden attack he is sent back a few inches and spits out some saliva while clenching his chest. However he quickly recovers before sending a high kick at my face, I swift lean back to avoid the attack, and as if to not leave himself vulnerable stretches his leg back.

But I couldn't help but notice 'His moves are advanced and his skill are excellent, but his movement seems so flawed and predictable unlike mine which have been perjected due to Kami, compared to kami he's sooo slow' I think mocking him.

I quickly glance at the crowd in the stadium, their eyes looking shocked and surprised. I could murmurs nonstop after my move, and in crowd is that.. Rigo? Kaymo seeing that I was distracted took advantage of this and lunged at with 2 Ki claws raised above him. Me sensing the sudden concentration of Ki turn back in time to see in slashing with his claws in the X motion.

Seeing this attack I realize their almost no way to dodge this, thinking quick, I squat down to avoid the initial half of the attack and as his claws are coming down at me. I jump in to the air between his arms completely avoiding the attacked. I decide to use levitation to stay in the air for recuperation. However this seemed to stun the crowd, how'd obviously never seen someone fly before. "How is he doing that ?" someone said in the crowd

Ignoring the people, I drop down from air a few away from the Kaymo. Kaymo seemed to be tired and huffing, 'did he use too much Ki?' I think. I make a karate chop with my hand before controlling my Ki to my hand, covering it , have it swirl around my hand before stabilizing it.

Kaymo seeing this thinks 'did this kid recreated my technique that took me decades to master, but not only that he made a superior version, which covers his whole hand and doesn't disappear after one attack?' Seeing the look on his face, I smirk and dash at him before striking my karate chop on his shoulder. Blood spit from his mouth as his eyes rolling back. Him being knocked out.

The anoucer looked shocked at everything that just unfolded, not expecting the outcome in the slightest. "ah- a- the win- winner is Sukhi!" The anoucer announced sending the crowd into an uproar "who is that kid?" "What should we call?" "Maybe Flying Conquer?" "hmm I like it" The crowd Murmured. 'the Flying Conquer? it's a little crony but it's alright' I think.

After the match Kaymo's unconscious body got carried away by the paramedics. I decide to just walk back to the pre-match room before the next match started.

4