Prologue: Cliché?
100 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Drip* I, Ibuki Ena (18 F) had live a normal life until now… *murmur* These memories, are my memories of past lives? countless sequences of someone, are all of this… me? I’ve been fighting with someone? *Drip*

 

“Ugh...”

“Ena-chan? Hey, are you okay!?”

 

My best friend Shiina-chan knelt holding my shoulders and said worriedly. Crouching while hugging my head, it felt like it was being hammered repeatedly then squeezing very tightly as my eyes shook violently while my nose bled nonstop dripping on to my skirt and blazer.

 

“Everyone, Your attention please.”

 

An old man in a robed dressed like a priest smiling gently said normally but enough to hear it by everyone, on his back around 15 or maybe even 20 people wearing hooded robes as well was holding their hands in front of their chest together as if praying. Some of my classmates looked at me while others are looking around while clamoring on what’s happening. The old man got their attention as they quieted down and looked at him.

 

“Ahem, you, otherworlders are summoned as heroes to help us defeat the Demon king… You people are sent here by the gods residing in this world.” The old man said proudly as he looked at everyone, he scanned them and waited for them to finish their thoughts.

 

“What…? Heroes…? Like those in novels/manga and games?” Someone said quietly as this trope was overused template, but it was happening to them for real.

 

“What!? no! I don’t want to die!” A girl from our class immediately shouted, crying after hearing what the old man said… making some of the other girls frightened and panicked.

“Finally!” Someone from the boy’s side rejoiced…

“This, is this happening for real…?” A boy is flustered, probably the friend who was rejoicing, most of the class have the same reaction as this student, they couldn’t believe it.

“Everyone, please calm down!” The teacher said while sweat drips on her forehead to her cheek trying to calm everyone down, scared of what’s going to happen to her students as well as herself.

Since she’s an avid reader herself, if what she’s thinking is correct... it will be bad. While calming her students she was also looking at her student who suddenly crouched while holding her head and bleeding through her nose, thankfully her friend was there but-

 

“Why? this memories…”

 

A quiet voice was heard… her voice was very low but it was heard enough by everyone, everyone was startled they instinctively felt fear from that cold, empty tone, the old man who was ready to talk again stopped and couldn’t help but widen his eyes.

 

 “Why…? Why am I back…?” The girl who was crouching… Ibuki Ena kept mumbling repeatedly ‘why, why am I back?’ nobody can see her face and eyes, but if they saw it…

 

“E-Ena-chan?” Shiina who was beside her stepped back, when she heard friend’s tone but she gulped and encouraged herself, she slowly reached to Ena’s shoulders again, but she fell on her butt this time.

 

“GODSSS!!!! WHY!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! WHAT’S THE POINT!!!” Ibuki Ena suddenly stood up with great force while shouting at the ceilings, no beyond the ceilings. Bloodshot eyes, veins showing on her temple and neck as she shouted, fist clenched tightly as blood started to drop… after a moment, silence…

 

“Ahh... I see… nothing… then, I’m just going to kill myself again… This time I’m going to make sure I’m really dead, never to be awaken.” With empty light on her eyes as blood drips on her lower eyelid, Ibuki Ena said monotonously as she raised her hand to the side of her head and suddenly, magic circles with multiple layers parallel to each other appeared rotating slowly, on her back and feet glowed.

 

“Ena-chan, what are you…” Shiina with wide eyes saw her best friend suddenly shouted then stopped and stood for a bit before raising her hand and magic circles suddenly appeared. Her classmates were also shocked from this sudden event and was left speechless…

 

“Hey, she can already use magic?” Shiina heard someone from her classmate muttered.

 

“This magic…. Everyone, help me stop her!!” The old man was also speechless at first from the sudden magic being casted by the girl, but when he saw the formula, it was a very advanced magic it could be even called forbidden, he knew this was going to be the end of this girl if they didn’t stop her, this girl is going to destroy her own soul. A Big Magic circle formed below him and the others while they chanted a spell to dispel the magic.

 

“What? What’s happening?” Ibuki Ena’s best friend, classmates and her teacher were all confused and tensed up as they don't know what’s going on… they can only stand there and watch as magic forms.

 

“No, we won’t be able to make it!” Someone from the robed people shouted while sweating.

“Keep going!” The old man said but he knew deep inside that they won’t be able to stop her.

 

When Ibuki Ena’s magic about to be completed a hand swiftly reached and held her wrist and her wrist to her hand glowed a blue light softly, the magic circles slowly dissipate, different color of particles like stars glittered and floated around before disappearing like nothing happened.

 

“Geez, what are you doing… even in our last life…Hero” A voice, sweet like honey sounded close to her ears.

 

“You…”

 

-End of Prologue-

 

 

5