Chapter 6: You…!
56 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Remember, she, Ena tried to kill herself right?” Valentine said, I nodded, I was wondering why would she suddenly do that, sitting at the edge of the bed I looked at her, she saw me and looked away guiltily.

 

“There is a reason about that, that I too might probably know of, let me tell you this, at that time she was very active, saving people, even smiling as she faced hardships, fighting demons, monsters etc. She motivates everyone on her party, she was shining… She's a 'HERO' to everyone... But-”With a pleasant smile, Valentine said as looked at Ena eyes... no beyond those eyes.

 

“Stop! What the hell are you talking about? ” Waving my hand, I covered my half of my face with one hand, confused why she started like that… as if she knows her for a long time, even though it’s our… No…

 

I quickly turned my head at Ena, looking smiling sadly at me as if she's been found out… No, is she actually like that? a reincarnated person…? No, but at earth she was not that strong unless she’s trying to hide it and looked weak… but, no I’ve been with her for a long time and she doesn’t look like she’s faking it… Unless, her memories are gone.

 

“Valentine, stop, don’t say any unnecessary thing anymore… I wanted to forget... So please.” Ena said weakly to Valentine quietly, I grabbed her hand tightly and smiled as cheerily as possible, I tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear as I speak.

“Ena, its fine if you’re a reincarnated person or not, I still want to be with you! Anyways if you want, you can tell me everything when you feel comfortable.” I smiled gently as I patted her head gently.

 

“…” Ena narrowed her eyes as she felt even more guilty.

 

“…But can I ask why did you try to kill yourself after we arrived here? Is it because when we arrived here you remembered something awful?”

 

“…Not just something awful… I… the seal…. Everything…. the gods…. I’ll kill them…” Ena quietly said as I feel her body turn cold, I could only hear some words…. Seal? Everything, gods… and killing them? Did the gods sealed her away, her memories?

 

“Ena… its fine, I’m here.” Something felt off so I shook my head and put everything behind first and just hugged her tightly and patted her back.

 

“…” Valentine just watched us quietly as if contemplating something, with a pursed lips and furrowed brows.

 

“Just so you know… I know her a lot better than you, I’ve known her for so long” Valentine said very quietly as she clenches her hands.

 

“… Who cares if you know her longer, are you close to her that time? Did she come to you? she might be but probably for a different reason... It looks like she even angry at you.” I gave her a disdainful look.

 

“Let’s go Ena, let’s get out of here, this dark cold room is not for you.” I said, I reached for the leather cuffs with chains attached to them and removed them, as for the collar…

 

“Valentine… Remove her collar.” I said quietly as I looked at her with anger while my mana rises… Even though I know I can’t win, I can’t listen to someone who put a collar on my best friend.

“You think, I would take orders from someone like you!?” Valentine grabbed the back of my shirt and throw me backwards with great force, I slammed to the wall.

 

“Gaahh!” The air on my lungs left as all parts of my body started to ached, I fell to the ground a moment later a tiny debris of rocks also fell and some sticked to my body. 

 

“…Ena, you sit.” With a cold look Valentine ordered Ena who were clenching her fist and ready to throw a straight punch to Valentine’s face, but Ena’s body stopped and moved obeying her words. Then Valentine looked at Shiina as if she was an insect.

 

“*cough* *cough*… Valentineee!!!” I stood up as I rushed towards her, I circulated all my mana all over my body, I dashed at her I tried to punch her… but it was caught it easily.

 

"So... weak… Di-“Stop!!”” Valentine raised her mana towards her other hand and looked at Shiina uninterested, as she was about to kill her, Ena shouted that made Valentine stopped her action and looked at Ena as her hand was about to reach Shiina's head.

 

“Valentine… Stop… Please, don’t kill Shiina, I-I’ll do anything…I’ll listen to you.” Ena whispered… she, was crying, Valentine widened her eyes as she stopped moving completely and returned to her senses after a few minutes.

 

“Ena, Stop! Don't say anything else! I’ll kill her!” With bloodshot eyes, I struggled to get my hand out of her grasps but it is as if my hand was stuck deep inside a boulder, I can't take it out, so I used my other free hand and circulated man at full strength and punch her face.

 

“Hmmph!” Valentine snorted and punched me in the stomach, blood jumped out of my mouth as I fell limply in a fetus position on the floor hugging my stomach, I gasp for air while tears fell out of my eyes.

 

“Valentine!! Stop! Please!! Don’t hurt her anymore!” Ena who couldn't do anything and just watched, shouted… crying loudly big tears forms and drops from her eyes as her lower eyelid turned red from crying.

 

“…Ena… you like this girl that much…?” Valentine said in a flat voice, she walked and stopped in front of Ena who was still sitting and tears falling looked at Valentine.

 

“I… who have known you, for the longest time…” Valentine's sharped eyes narrowed as she raised her hand and used her finger to hook Ena’s chin to make her look at her.

 

“…” Ena stared her as she listen to her next words.

 

Valentine stared her face… before lowering her face close to her eyes and licked her tears.

 

Ena widened her eyes as her tears stopped falling suddenly. Shiina also looked at Valentine in shock.

 

“…I, who were the Demon Lord… who fought you with all my being for all those lifetimes… I love you so much... I Changed my very essence and being....” Valentine whispered to Ena’s ears her breathing stopped as she listened to her words.

 

“Yet… This mortal… a weakling, a person unfits for the greater you… you like her that much that you will do anything you say… Then—” Valentine stared deeply onto Ena’s eyes as if searching for something before continuing when...

 

“V-Valentine..!” I grabbed Valentine’s ankle as I glare at her.

 

“….” Valentine glanced at me and look back to Ena who was looking at me sadly.

 

“You said you’ll do anything…right?” Valentine straightened her body as she lift her legs and kicked my hand away.

 

“…” Ena nodded gloomily.

 

“You can move your body” Valentine ordered and Ena’s body was able to move she was free now, but she did not take any action like she would do when she's given a chance.

 

“Ena… This is not an order, I want you to kiss me on the lips yourself or I should I make you kill this human with your own hands... Hero?” Valentine stepped back and said, she smiled mockingly at me, I glared with hatred at her and gritted my teeth that blood drops to my chin.

 

Ena froze, she looked at me then at Valentine… No… Please no…. Ena… Don't do it...

 

Ena slowly stood up and took a step towards Valentine, she stops in front of her and tiptoed before pecking Valentine’s lips, Valentine wrapped her arm to her waist as she looked at me.

 

“Valentine!!!!” With bloodcurdling scream, I shouted her name as veins appears on my neck and temple.

 

“Shiina! Stop, please… I don’t want to see you hurt anymore.” Ena said to me as tears started running again and knelt in front of me and hugged my face to her chest.

 

“Ena, stand” Valentine ordered Ena moved her body obeying Valentine, then Valentine put her arm to Ena’s waist again and hugged her close.

 

“Valentine! I’ll kill you! I butcher you!!” Tears of blood slowly drips to my cheek.

 

“…I told you… even if you exhaust your life… you will not be able to do anything to me…” Valentine mockingly said as she leaned her face to Ena’s hair, Ena remained still as the collar crystals on the collar shone as the light of candle hit it.

 

“You smell so good Ena.” Valentine smiled, Ena closed her eyes moved her head slightly away as she cannot look at Shiina.

 

“Ena! Look at me… I’ll kill her… I’ll kill her trust me!” I said as I tried to smile and put strength in my body and knelt.

 

“…Hah, get out, you are making yourself look more and more pathetic, Ena escort her out, say your last goodbye.” Valentine said to Ena as she hooked her chin and looked at her in the eyes.

 

“…Okay.” Ena helped me to get up on my feet, I held on her shoulders as we moved towards the door…

 

“Ena… I’ll definitely save you” I whispered as we arrived on the door, I stared at her and kissed her on the lips, Ena widened her eyes as tears fell down, she hugged me tightly as she put her tongue in, my body trembled from this feeling as this was my first time with a kiss like this...

 

“Stop, Ena come here, she can see herself out.” Valentine said, Ena stopped and moved away from me and walked towards Valentine.

 

“Ena! I love you!” I said as the door closed on itself, Ena didn’t look back and just kept walking.

 

“Ena… I’ll definitely save you.” I whispered to myself as I placed my hand to the door.

 

== ✠✠✠✠✠✠==

“Ena… come here, I’ll clean you” Valentine said with gloom in her eyes as she ordered Ena.

 

Ena didn’t say a word and walked closed to her and looked up with red eyes, and flushed cheeks.

 

“…Ena” Valentine pinched her chin as she looked at her lips… she used her thumb to rubbed the saliva off.

 

“…how was your first kiss in this life, answer me.” Valentine as she remember the kiss with the weakling and Ena.

 

“…I” Ena blushed… “Stop, let’s take a shower… I’ll definitely make you clean.” Valentine said lowly as she looked at her Ena.

 

“N-no…” Ena shook her head.

 

“I will not take no for an answer.” said as I grabbed her wrist and headed towards the bathroom.

== ✠✠✠✠✠✠==

 

Wow... I feel good with this chapter...(˵¯͒〰¯͒˵) .... I think.(●´⌓`●)

 

Remember Ena can't even open her mouth when first wore the collar? its a special collar, that sucked the wearer's strength, mana, do something a little bit special.

Spoiler

At first, because she was still strong, the collar will forcible bind the the wearer unable to do anything except move her eyes and breathe, unless she was ordered by Valentine to move freely or do specific action...

Then as time passes by, she will be able to speak even if ordered to not move, since her strength will getting less and less until she's like a normal human, as well as her mana will be like a normal human and will just be sucked at certain accumulation.

I wrote this since it might confuse you.

Sarabada!=͟͟͞͞ =͟͟͞͞ ヘ ( ´ Д `)ノ

[collapse]

4