Mystery Shack
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this chapter Dipper thinks Rena's new boyfriend is a zombie but it is revealed to be something far more in this chapter Takano,Shion,Soos,Stanford and Rena make their debuts!

I hope you'll enjoy it because I put it a lot of hard work and enjoyed the work!

Gravity Falls owned by Disney and Alex Hirsch.

The When They Cry series owned by 07th Expansion and Ryukishi07.

Without further ado enjoy..."Mystery Shack"!


"Oh no,here she goes again."said Dipper as he looked over the shack to see Rena trying to get a boyfriend,Rena was one of the locals and was working at the shack in the ,Keiichi and Mabel fastly befriended her and the other workers at the Shack,the twins Mion and Shion Sonozaki,Rika Furude,Wendy Conduroy,Soos Ramirez and Satoko Houjo.

But since the month they have been there,Dipper saw she and Mabel trying to get at all the boys they were coming in contact was that turtle weirdo,the guy from the comic book shop,the prince weirdo from that mattress shop and many,many other poor boys,this time was a boy who was most likely a tourist.

"Rena,don't you think you and Mabel shouldn't go and ask every boy you meet to be your boyfriend?I think you pretty much scarred that boy for life."said Dipper making the orange-haired girl turn at him.

"C'mon Dipper,that boy was adowable!"said Rena making a cute expression making Dipper a bit nervous.

"Yeah,Yeah."said Dipper as he walked away just to hear Stanford scream after him.

"Dipper!GET HERE!I have some work for you~!"said Stanford as he crashed Dipper on the ground with some sings.

"Woah!?What is with all those sings?"asked Dipper as he rise back on his legs waiting for the answer.

"You need to take those to the forest and garbage dump."explained Stanford making Dipper more and more nervous."C'mon Grunkle Stan,I always think I am followed!"

"Gah...this again boy?Nothing is weird here!Well nothing but your sister and Rena,those two are really scaring me."said Stanford looking at Mabel and Rena before shivering and looking back at his niece.

"But look,even insects give you secret messages...Look!"said Dipper rising his upper arm up showing it to Stanford."Well...kiddo,that says PINCH."Well that was then put his arm back and hide it in embarrassment.

"Now c'mon!It isn't like something will bite you,now go!AND DON'T COME BACK IF YOU AREN'T DONE!"said Stanford as he kicked Dipper out of the shack making him go to the forest then the garbage dump.

"Grrr...Stupid grunkle Stan!Puts me do something that I...I think someone is following me..."thought Dipper as he put the sing in the garbage dump just that him to hit something metallic,after cleaning the dust he observed some buttons and touched it making an *Crack!* sound,when the 14-year old turned back he saw a opened compartment having an journal in it.

"What the-?"said Dipper as he took the journal in his hands and examined it a little seeing that it had a monocle coming from the middle of its pages and an hand with the number 3 on opened it and saw a word saying "Journal#3 Property of." but the name was cut off only an S being visible he then continued and read an journal entry.

"It is already 3 years since I researched the weird things in Gravity Falls and what I found was amazing and strange at the both locals are very friendly and are very continue reading."

He read some more:"Oyashiro-sama?Witches?Dwarfes?Cursed doors? What the heck?"thought Dipper as he saw another one of the journal entries.

"I was a fool!My muse was only a trickster!Now take it as a warning...In Gravity Falls you can trust no one,especially the Sonozaki and Ryugu family!BEWARE!

TRUST NO ONE!"

Those words resonated Dipper's mind until hearing steps coming from his back making him scream and slip.

"Hi Dipper!What are you reading?"asked Rena sweetily.

"Rena...!You scared me a little...And..ah...ah...nothing!Nothing at all!"said Dipper hiding the journal behind his back making Rena a bit confused.

"Ah-ah nothing at all!"said Rena trying to immit Dipper and then she laughed cute."You're adowable!C'mon tell Rena,you know you can trust Rena."said Rena as she and Dipper walked back at the shack.

"Sigh... this book writes all about weird stuff in Gravity Falls!I wasn't crazy!And it's like the author vanished or something!And then the pages just stop!"said Dipper as Rena got a bit bored and decided to give Dipper the bombshell.

"Let's give the bombshells then!Rena got a date tonight!"

"What!?In half an hour when I left you already found a boyfriend!?"

"Yes!This is Rena's boyfriend,Norman!"said Rena as a bulky teen with long brown hair wearing a black hoodie

"And Norman...is that blood?"asked Dipper observing some red liquid on Norman's left cheek,at the sight of that Norman cleaned it and continued."No...It's...JAM!"screamed Norman as Rena had stars and hearts in her eyes."Haaa!Rena loves Jam too!Bye Dipper!"

"Something's creepy about that guy that I don't like."thought Dipper as he walked to the attic and begun reading the journal on the zombie page."With pale skin and long hair,they shouldn't be mistaken for normal teenagers because they're zombies."

"Z...ZOMBIE!"

"Huh?Did someone said Crombie?But what the heck is a Crombie?I don't even think a Crombie exists.I think I lost my minds."said Grunkle Stan continuing adjusting his eyepatch to the other eye as he looked around the room.

Dipper then observed Norman approaching Rena saying "I really love you" as he approached with his hands up groaning and grunting.

"NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!REEEENAAAA!"screamed Dipper as he saw that Norman just wanted to hug her."I think I am going crazy..."said Dipper as Rena entered the room with a smile on her face.

"Rena!I need to tell you something about

"You think he's a...a

"Guess again..."said Dipper as he put the journal to a random page then showed it to Rena."Sha-bam!"

"Ugh..."said Rena in disgust as Dipper then observed the journal was at the Beard Cubs,"How embarrassing"thought Dipper as he flipped the book again.

"Ah,sorry..."said Dipper as he put the hand on the Zombie page."Sha-bam!"

"A zombie?That's not funny,Dippy!"said Rena making Dipper rise an eyebrow.

"Dippy?And I am telling the truth!"said Dipper as he approached Rena and begun to shake her."RENA,YOU WANT NORMAN TO EAT 'YER BRAINS!?"screamed Dipper to give her minds back just that Rena to kick him out the attic.

"C'mon...C'mon...Grunkle Stan!"said Dipper trying to talk to grunkle Stan to no avail.

"Beware...The Face Stone!"said Stanford showing the tourists a rock shaped like a face.

"Is it a real face?"asked a tourist making Stan facepalm himself in annoyment."No it's a rock that looks like a face!"

"Grunkle Stan!"said Dipper again but Stan was occupied being angry."For the last time...It's not a real face!"

After some time of walking Dipper saw Shion with a golf cart and decided to take it and ask her."Shion!I need the cart to save Rena from a real Zombie!"screamed Dipper as Shion nodded and gave the keys to Dipper,he then drove the car backwards until Soos stopped him.

Soos gave him a shovel first."This is for the zombie."

"Thanks!"said Dipper taking the shovel.

Soos then gave him a stick."And this is if you have to deal with a werewolf."

"Umm...Thanks?"said Dipper as he drove the car through the forest hearing Rena's pain screams and begun to drive the golf cart faster and faster until he got to the source of the noise,seeing that Norman was in reality a group of Beard Cubs and looked wide-eyed.

"What?Norman were beard cubs all along?Let's see...What!?Really?No weakness!?"said Dipper as there was nothing about their weakness in the journal.

"Dipper,could you first save Rena?"asked Rena as Dipper hit the beard cubs with the shovel and freed Rena but before the two could reach the cart the beard cubs formed a giant beard and begun following them.

"IN THE CART!DRIVE!"Said Dipper as he tried to start the engine but to no avail but in an despaired situation,the cart worked and managed to drive away,but the creature still in their back

"Give back my beloved queen Rena!"said the giant in anger as he ran faster and faster

"She won't be your queen,freaks!"said Dipper throwing the shovel at them just to be broken in half by its beard.

"RAAAH!ATTACK!"said the giant as he used his beard to shoot a tree at the two teens but they were lucky that they managed to get at the Mystery Shack but the monster still approached.

"NOW GIVE HER."said the giant in anger.

"But you forgot...Mabel,now!"said Dipper as Mabel crashed through the window.

"AAAAH!LEAF BLOWER!"Screamed Mabel as he took a Leaf Blower and took Norman out of the top and let Rena have the honor.

"Wait...can't we talk through this?"asked Norman trying to resonate with Rena.

"You tried to kill Rena's friend and Marry Rena forcefully!You're not adowable at all...!"said Rena as he blowed Norman right through the giant and made all of the beard run away in some time the three entered the shack,Stanford seeing this he decided to give them some gifts.

"Kids!How about I give you a gift,take anything you want."said Stanford as Dipper took another hat with a pine tree symbol in it and the girls got a clever knife and a grapple hook.

"Grapple Hook!"

"Cleaver Knife!"

"Shouldn't you two better get dolls or something?"asked Stanford as Rena threw the cleaver around like a boomerang and mabel destroyed everything around using her grapple hook and almost hit Dipper.

Later that night...

"I found out that Gravity Falls is a weird place where you can Trust no my friends here at the shack are different,they're good,kindhearted persons and whatever other secrets it will hide,I will find and solve them."thought Dipper as he write that down in the journal then looked at Mabel with a smile."Dipper,off the lights?"

Then using her grapple hook Mabel threw the lamp outside through the window."Grapple Hook!"

In the basement of the mystery shack Stanford entered a code in the vending machine and then entered a secret passage to a secret room just to see a blonde woman dressed in an green dress with a white beret looking through his files.

"So here were you hiding,Stanford Pines."said the woman with a smirk.

"Wha-the heck you're doing here!?How you found me,Takano?"asked Stanford in shock.

"How...?I found out one of your nieces have the #3 journal...it will be a shame if something happens to any of your employees,won't it?"asked Takano with a smirk on her face.

"Leave them alone.I warn you."said Stanford in anger towards the blonde "photographer".

"Ah...but you know that I do that if it's au revoir,Stanford or shall I say,Stanley?"said Takano leaving Stanford wide eyed as he looked at Takano with a darkened expression.


I hope you liked this wonderful chapter!Hope you'll also enjoy the rest of this I hope you also like Takano's introduction at the end and I thought to use Rena instead of Mabel in this chapter to be a little different than the original.

Anyways Review,Favorite/Follow the story and view it!Expect some excitement in...

"The Conspiracy of Satoshi Houjo"

0