02. Request to Stranger
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's night already, the Sun had returned home. And the Moon, now took off her clothes which she remove one by one. So that all beings in the world can see her beautiful body, she really the embodiment of pure exhibitionist. But it’s not the one that bothered me, I'm more concerned about the huge walls that are visible not far from me ... it is... not a village.

The closer I look, the more obvious the scenery becomes. Walls as high as 10 meters and extending up to several Km, the smoke I saw above is derived from the existing bonfire near the post gatekeepers. Of course this have gone the way which leads there And when I'm getting closer, the guards look on steady due to see me coming.

 

"Hold it! Who are you!? "

 

A guard at the forefront now brandishing a weapon at me followed by another friend of his, their number is quite a bit small for the size of this large gate guard post. Swords, Spears, bows and arrows with a lightweight protective armor, gear that's worth wear following with an aura of intimidation.

 

"Drop all thy stuff and approach slowly with both hands in the air, and do not make any suspicious movement!"

 

Hey, what's the need of excessive suspicious? Like catching criminals? But wait, maybe they have enough reasons to act that way. Blazer, jeans, digital watches and flashlight ... ... ... ... .... not really suitable for the middle ages atmosphere that is present on front of me at the moment.

 

"You're a tourist!!!?"

"No, I'm a traveller"

"What difference does it make!!?? Don't mess around!!! "

 

Oops, wrong huh? This is not a time for screwing up. Probably better for me to show the attitude of a good boy, so it's fast finish without any problems.

Suddenly a man out of the guard post, he seems not interested. After seeing the circumstances for a moment, and then he walked slowly toward me while removing the two sheets of photos from his pocket and seeming to ignore the other. He stopped close enough from me, and then pay attention at me from the top of head to bottom of feet and an occasional look at the two photos that are in his hands.

 

"Well, you guys can calm down. He is not the person we are looking for, anyway we clearly do not see there is a small child with him.

"But Sir"

"I understand ..."

 

The man who is called ' Sir ' it gives the hand motions as if other guards told to calm down and lowered their weapons, he is obviously their leader.

 

"Hey kiddo, you're not coming from around here right? Are you coming from the Kingdom of Aellery? "

 

Hah? Aellery? Generally it is the name of one of the kingdoms in the SouthWest of Elvia? It's true I ran South to the last couple of days .... But.

 

"uhh ... sorry, I came from Ishtora"

"Ishtora? Do you mean the Nation in Central Continent? "

"Yes ...."

“…….”

 

He looked at me with a curious eye and shook his head slightly.

 

"I'm sorry but .... are you part of a group of knights who came here a few days ago? They look the same age as you "

"Uhh no, I’m alone since coming from Adilheida"

"Ahh OK if so, no doubt you've got a personal identity card and Gate pass license? Could I see it? "

"Yes of course"

 

Immediately I grab the goods and I gave it to him, while he was analyzing my letters. I take the opportunity to look at them more carefully this time, perhaps because the dark of the night that left me can only see their body characteristics. Most of them have blonde hair while the rest is brown and the guy in front of me is the only black-haired person. 10 cm taller than me, and most striking of him is his ears are pointed, though not longer than ear the Elves should be. He is a half-breed, most of them. This is reasonable, because the area is part of Elvia. The biggest Kingdom of the Elves in the world, the place where the Forest God slumber.

 

"Okay, back to the position you guys"

 

Just hearing his utterances alone, eventually the other lose weapons and go away. Although some of them still haven't pulled off the eyes from me. ... From the clothes that I wear ratherly ...

 

"Please pardon us, we have a situation here and you... came from an unusual direction. What did you do in the wilderness of Rosston? Ask for the blessing from the spirit of the Forest? If the answer yes, then by all mean I said you were at the wrong place. "

"Rosston? Isn't that Lemerch? "

"Ehh??? impossible! You got out of Lemerch? You got the blessing? "

 

He looks surprised as well with a little smile in awe, like there is a sign (?) above his head.

 

"I ... do not know ... I pay a visit to mountain Darras, and trying to go to Adali "

"Ahhh I see ... hahahaha so you get there without knowing anything. Wooah! No one here dared lay a feet there without good reason, the fog there is very dangerous and then you will easily lose direction and getting lost there. How long did you spend there? "

"About five days I guess......"

"Hahahahahaha you're really fortunate kid, spirit of the forest definitely helps you. Most people who are not invited, end up dying coming from there you know and the rest become organic fertilizer to the jungle. "

Is that true? ... yahh, I did not meet even one monsters there.

 

"Ahhh at the other han, it seems like the unfortunate are fall upon us here. We are lack of people right now, so we have to work until overtime. Ohhh it's been more than a week since the last time I embraced my love "

 

He makes strange movements like hugging someone in the air ... Please stop moron.

 

"Aaaand as an apology that in represent us all, I will show you a nice place to stay. Please here ... follow me. "

 

His sudden return after showed an odd movement, made me a little shock. But ... I guess following the request of the person with the highest rank here is not a bad idea. So I picked up my stuff and walked next to him.

 

"Are something is going on?"

"Yahh, we got orders to catch someone ... fugitive, like that"

"Criminal?"

"I don't know the details, but I think this matter is quite serious. Orders with a catch, hold and report ASAP (as soon as possible). It's been over 10 days nearly two weeks. Many of our colleagues post outside the city and also on the border, while the other is combing the potential areas and the rest ... us ... as you see.

 

HAH not my affair, I just wanted to quickly swept across to comfortable beds.

 

"Well, we've arrived! This is a nice Inn with a good price that you could find around here, I assure you. Well, now I’ll introduce you with the owner. Brams! "

 

It is a two-level building made of wood, above the front door directly onto the main road there is a large sign bearing the words ' Misuelle Inn '. We soon entered into it and all of a sudden we were greeted by a lovely slim blonde Elf. From the look she looks like a girl in her early 20 's, but who knows? This Elf that we talked about and she's pure blood if judged from her ears.

 

"Ah Arban, welcome"

"Good evening Emestine, you look beautiful as always"

"Oh you, then? What about your work? "

"Easy no sweat"

 

 Lies! he just complained few minutes ago!

 

"Hey Ban! Remember thy wives at home! "

"Hahahaha, Yes, I know"

 

An Elf at the front desk greeted us, he’s also a black-haired halfbreed and somehow looks exhausted. So this guy name Arban eh? And behind that desk Brams, maybe they are brothers.

 

"Hmm? What  with the expression? thou look very tired "

"It's about Emeline, since the departure of foreign Knights sometime ago. She is eager to become one herself, she did a lot of things since then. Even today, she invites people in the tavern for hunting in a dungeon. I fly off the handle and  scold her "

"Hahahaha really? But, don't thee think it's good if she already had a clear goal in mind for the future "

"I worred if she makes the wrong steps, thou will know if thou already have a child later"

"I see ... somehow while looking at thee I think. It would be very difficult to be a parent for me later, now. Talk about foreigner, we have another one here "

 

Finally they dragged me, the way these two talking is kinda. ..

 

"Umm, good evening"

"Ara ara ara you look tired, it's definitely a tough travel"

"A little, but somehow today I was rescued by Trolls"

"Ummm? Ahhh! Giant of Rosston, they do their job well. We allow them live there as long as it gives benefit to the city. But we do not allow them to enter, I mean the smells. Uhhhhh, everyone complain hence "

"Hey hey hey Emestine, this young man was certainly exhausted. And you even spend time for cit chat, wah "

"Ahh I'm sorry dear husband, you are too. Please continue "

 

So she was his wife? ... lucky bastard.

 

"No, no matter. I am honored for your warm welcome"

 

Seemingly the Elves love to talk, or maybe just being friendly.

 

"Well young man, how long will you stay?"

"3 days Mr."

"Okay lad all 45 Silv, but because you were recommended by my brother on this one. So you simply pay 40 Silv "

"Ahh thank you very much, thank you too Arban Sir"

"No need to use Sir, simply call me Arban is fine ahahahaha"

 

It looks like the word ' Sir ' makes him feels so old, and he's not quite like it. Well then I pay with four medium-size silver coin worth 10 Silv per coin, these inded a good prices. Usually I pay 20-30 Silv for one night, was it because remote area? Not possible, though shrouded in dark night. Obviously I last saw a city with huge walls on it. Definitely... unmistakable.

Wasting no time I immediately headed to my room on the second floor, Emestine take me to get there. Because I feel so exhausted I quickly undressing and rest, leaving the two people earlier on lower floors.

 

“Well Brams, it's already time for me"

"Ahh wait a minute"

"Ng? What is it? "

 

Brams stop Arban who wanted to leave, he folded his hands in front. While closing the eyes and looked up, occasionally moves his head hoped sore on his neck is gone.

 

"It's about the guests thy bring the other day, he does not come back since yesterday. I thought he was already departing, but some of his goods still exists in the room "

"Are he says he will go to the dungeon?"

"No, but I also think that way. I still see him yesterday morning, he looks fresh "

"Hmmm this not good, from all the time why must now ..... Ahhhh! "

 

Arban scratching behind his head, as if there is a new burden that made him more tired. Thinking of making a group of seekers where they lack people, this is obviously going to change their work schedule and of course the ration of overtime will be longer. Even though he knows it's the obligation for Knight of the Kingdom, but with the situation continues without any certainty as it is now. Make him turn impatience, and a bit of complaining about what is being done by the current high-up authorities.

 

"Still?"

"Yes, and the more I thought about it, the more it feels this situation is not normal"

"Do you mean, the involvement of outsiders? "

"Not only that, those young Knights gave us 2 pieces of photo. But they said there were three people in pursuit"

"Not because they don't have an image for third person?"

"Don’t thee think the third person is the main target? They hide something and the high authorities as well smell something not right here, they let ordered to full guardianship Adali. To move Odesha and two other Pillar, this is too much even to find three fugitive"

"Let's have more faith to the Queen"

“…Ahhhh ~ I hope that this task was entrusted to me, I mean... Jansen was my region right? ”

 

Arban sitting in a Chair and resting his back at the front desk with his face looked up to the ceiling as if looking for something there. The letter he received a few weeks ago still makes him furious and a little annoyed, even though he's been protest. But what he received was another letter with a personal seal of the Queen, which contents also is not much different from the last. Thus making him powerless as of now.

 

"I am ahh ... actually I've disagreed and protested when the order to Adali issued ... But "

"Hahahahah Lady Odesha huh? The Queen of us really understand how to deal with rascal like thine. Maybe it's a sign, for our Queen does have a plan on her own "

 

Arban shows a complicated expression given his past and the current situation.

 

"Thou are right my brother, though it's been a month since the injunction issued. Except the foreign Knight who came out two weeks ago, almost noting happen since then. ... huhuhu I guess it's about time they ask help from me. Odesha is a perfectionist who is very loyal to the Queen, she must have been pretty nervous this time because she did not submit a good report to the central. Anyway, as we know the foreign Knight is now separated into three groups and one of them is already been here. I do not know what they have in hand, but clearly they have one or more "

“Hey, what's with that smirk? Why do thee not just made up with her? "

"What? She hates me. ... For reasons that are not clear, and the last few years I think her hatred is getting bigger. She always looks at me with a cold eyes and lust for kill even in court when we do our regular meetings "

"Impossible ... thy ... well never mind ... it's too late now"

 

Brams heaved a little while holding his forehead.

 

"Ohh well enought about this mess and about the kid thy can calm down, I'll be interviewing the folks at the South Gate about our missing guest. If he did go to the dungeon he definitely pass there, and if he's not back until tomorrow we'll search him the day after"

"Let us pray for the best"

"Thou been doing the right thing, but rest easy. Even though he went into the dungeon, isn't there a secure area there? Anyway he looks strong enough for me, he is also came out of Rosston just as young man earlier "

"By the way ... ... who the name of the young man, who just came in. I forgot his debrief, so writing A nomad in the guest book "

"Ummmm ... ... ... ... A …???? I saw it on his identity card ... ... I forgot "

"Thou really ...."

 

 

  ***

 

 

AHHHH ~

What a really nice sleeps ~ really comfortable bathing place ~ and Emestine says if they will also wash my clothing, wahhh this is really a nice Inn. Finally, it looks like good fortune approached me.

 

"Rise and shine young man! We've already prepared breakfast in the lobby, selfservice of course”

 

Mr. Brams greets me with a big smile from his desk when I went down, and after I responded I rushed to the lobby. In the hallway leading to the venue, I ran into two other Elves dressed in maid uniform ... Truly a phenomenon.

 

There are lots of people in the lobby, but it's not like I care. I took the plate and seeing the dishes that are served, and then choose the fried noodles and the skewered meat balls with sauce that emit scents that tease my nose. Is common knowledge if the Elves are vegetarian, but to manage an Inn they seemingly took a different path.

It wasn't long when I began eating the dish that is on my plate, somehow I suddenly felt for being watched by someone, it not difficult to find the source because I immediately realized if it came from a little girl who seems to hide behind a dining table that not far away from me. Only half her face up and the fingers of both hands are holding on the edge of the desk that can be seen ... what? are you hungry?

 

“………………”

"Emeline, thou are being very disrespectful"

 

Emestine that stands not far away from me scold her with the phrase, the little girl was about to go away.

 

"Ara ara ara please forgive us if our daughter interrupting your breakfast"

"No, no problem. She just looked at me, that's not a big thing "

"But of course it will definitely have an effect on the taste of cuisine"

 

Ahh he's really kind and understanding, Mr. Brams give your wife for me!

 

"Of course not, the food is really tasty and, moreover this meat balls tastes really delicious"

"Ahhh beg us pardon once again, but ... all our dishes you eat at this time nothing is made from meat, and the meat ball you mention was actually made from mushrooms"

"Ehh? Is that true? "

"We Elves can't consume meat, so everything we serve is very much made from vegetables and fruit"

"What? these noodles too?"

"Sago noodles"

 

Wow, everything is a healthy cuisine. No wonder their race have a long-lived.

 

"Are you disappointed? are our dishes not in accordance with yours liking?"

"How could I, this Inn have very good Chef"

"We are very grateful for the compliment, well. If so I will not take up your time any longer, please enjoy the food "

 

After giving me a broad smile she leaned over and walk away, I guess it's the sign of a good day will take place. All right, let's finish this breakfast and immediately went to the town to sell my war trophies.

 

UUUUUUUuuuuuummmmmmm AHHHHHH ~"

 

Although the city is quite large but the air is completely clean, so the moment I got out of the door I breath deeply and release it. When I glanced around for a moment to decide my direction, I realized if the little girl who I meet in the lobby still peek at me from behind the trees not far away across the street. She looked at me ... Glared at me? ... maybe because I was only wearing a t-shirt, jeans and rubber sandals so it made me look like an Alien in her eyes ... Alien ehh. I decided to ignore her and start looking for a drug store, Refill the potion bottles are vital for adventurers like me.

Woah, this city is quite crowded. Many people pass and go, most of them are half breed Elves and look at that, it’s a Lizardman. A beings such as lizard about the size of an adult human who also standing with two feet, I rarely encounter any of them in the central continent. It seemed like he was on argument with the city guards, his voice is so loud that can reach here.

 

"Do something against the ‘Mist  Monsters’ at Magnild, we are constantly attacked one after another!!"

 

And the officer who was so opposed to interlocutor with lightly replied.

 

"The monsters just target the Koi belong to you guys right? Are you sure this not a job from another Hunter? It surely looks like it "

"Then this is a robbery, you guys should act soon to capture them!"

"Told you the current situation does not allow it, Furthermore there has been no reports of victims who died. So...”

"What you're saying is wait until someone die?!!!"

"No ~! I mean let's just say this is part of the risks of the job you guys have."

 

... Let's leave them.

 

I got on the town quare center, this place looks crowded with so many street vendors. Of course many official store is open with a huge advertising boards, accessories (looks like a gift shop), raw fabric shop, fruits, ice cream, umbrellas (who would want to buy it?) and quite a lot of food vendors on the street stall. There is also a bookstore, jewelry, apparel, ceramics and others. But no one associated with the hunters and adventurers, there only taverns. Oh well, let's go in and ask.

 

The tavern also pretty crowded though in the morning, this is the place where a lot of people talk about important things to nonsense. Perhaps because there is no Union guild in this Kingdom, so many request  posters plastered on the walls.

 

***

[Herbalist]

Looking for blood mushrooms and blue grass.

You could found them grow in the dungeon.

 

Price: 5 Silv/once

Request from drug stores ILAMIRA in the South gate.

***

[Skin and Fur of wild animal]

Need a skin and fur animals.

Fur of bears, Tigers, wolves, otters, foxes, sheep and others.

skin  of snake, crocodile, Rhino, goats, horses and other

Hunt them in the forest and in the swamp.

 

Price: depending on the quality and quantity.

Request of Gwen clothing store in the Town Square.

***

[Soul Crystal]

Need a Crystal soul.

Hunt monster or demon and bring the body (life or death/better life for more soul) to the Lumost Altar.

 

Price: 50 Silv/1000s

A request from Lettesia weapons stores and drug stores ILAMIRA in the South Gate.

***

[Mythril & Oricalum Ore]

Looking for ore of Mythril and Oricalum.

Hunt the demon in the dungeon, you can find it at random on the bones of some demon.

 

Price: 1 Gald/5 g Oricalum and 3 Gald/5 grams of Mythril

A request from Lettesia weapons stores in South Gate.

***

 

It seems like everything related to hunting in the South Gate, is indeed better grouped everything at one place.

 

"Who do you think tougher? Giant God or Dragon God? "

 

Some people talk with loud sounds, they are drunk in the morning? No, probably rather they drunk till morning. The tavern is also synonymous with the place for those barbarians without future gather.

 

"If you ask anyone who has a larger fighting force at this time, definitely the answer is the Armour God. He's got the Oracle!"

"Agree! It’s cheating like power! "

 

Four people who were sit on the same table were talking about the power of the Gods, only one of them looks more conscious than others.

 

"I asked the strengths individually! Perhaps the  Giants God is the answer, I heard his figure as big as the mountain! And for every Stride he take he rattled the Earth!"

"You're definitely hear it wrong, the Goblin definitely tell you from their point of view. Giant God not as big as your description, well from what I've heard of, indeed he reaching hundreds of metres tall"

"Talking about Goblins, some said there are group Goblin which makes the problem a few months earlier. Damn, why the Kingdom would allow them to live here? Along with those Monkeys and Trolls! "

"They are refugees because they does not like to be referred to as failed creation and discrimination in their country, after all we know that the Mountain God already slain at the hands of Dragons God. So make the fate of some of them is very tragic, especially those goblins. Ahhh their existence here is compassionate embodiment of  our  Queen, she is truly glorious "

"I know .... But don't they should have been more useful like the Dwarf on the mountain Darass? OK back to the topic, so according to thy, Gods of the Dragon is the strongest? I heard a blast of his breath was able to wipe out the mountain!"

"It could be so, he also narrowly defeated Sea God right? If only the Sky God doesn't intervene, the result was certainly "

"I've heard gossip if it is Armour God plan for pitting the two, with Oracle was at his side he was almost unbeatable"

“Bah! Armor God was nothing more than a coward who took refuge behind women! If only that attacks was carried by Obelixs, he's certainly beat them both”

"That's bullshit! I'll bet if the Giant God of yours can't swim! just look at Trolls in Rosston! They hate water! "

 

Listening to them will only be done with eternity, anyway don't they should boast of their own God? It seems like the forest God had a lot unfaithful followers. I think it's time to rush for recharge my potions and sell Crystal souls, then what about this wolf pelt???? Hmmm here written depending on the quality and quantity, It’s wise if I asked around before selling it. Better looking for safe than sorry, considering I was Alien here so have most likely so scam targets.

 

"Olala ~ welcome! What do you need from us ... young man ~ "

 

A sexy Dark Elf greet me with a smile and a pair nice breasts when my foot stepped into a drug store, an Elf with brown exotic skin and blonde curls hairs along the shoulder following a black miniskirt and a tight white shirt along some studs is open because of the size of her breasts is above average. Heh ... I love the smell of a concoction of herbal remedies, but the woman before me is much more alluring. She looks young but once again who knows ... my eyes at the cleavage.

 

"I want to refill my potion bottle miss"

 

I took out some empty bottles of my Carier Ring, and somehow it made her raise one eyebrow, looks a little bit surprised.

 

"Olala ~ judging from thy appearance, thou shalt not come from around here young man ~. Not many people here have that thing, you know ~ "

 

Of course! This ring is not something that can be obtained for granted, not with normal way. I'm competing with thousands of people, working hard every night for a year ... a bloody value of efforts ... Damn it, I want to cry cause remind it.

 

"Oh never mind, what kind of quality thee seek? We have Fine Potions, Good potion, Excellent Potions and Wonderfull Potion ... Aahh ~ stock for Wonderfull Potion is up "

 

Wow this store even had  Ex and Won, and the most expensive are sold out? What kind of hunter life around here?

 

“Please give me 8 bottle with fine quality"

"120 Silv for every bottle"

 

I paid her with four gold coin worth 4 Gald and she change 40 Silv, again? It's was cheap because it costs 150 Silv in Isthora. What is because of this remote area? Not possible, this was clearly a city.

 

"Will you soon be hunting with the group of yours ~?"

"No miss, I was solo. And I just got out of Rosston yesterday "

"Olala ~ SOLO players eh? That sounds pretty ... Unusual ~ "

 

Why? You doubt me? Well, I heard this store is also looking for a Crystal soul. So I pull it out and show her.

 

"Ah ..."

"Olala ~ soul crystal, it looks like we have a strong youth ~ here"

 

She was clutching my fingers when she took it out of my hand ... Ehmm.

 

"It's from the Jolt Wolf ..."

"Wolf eh? Wild ~ "

 

Again, eyes at the cleavage.

 

"Let's test IT~ if the score Rising ~, ~ then I'm sure {us} gOt bIG~"

 

Please don't speak any more, maybe I will turn be a real wolf here.

 

"Honey ~! Can thou bring soul essence scale! "

“……………….”

 

Truly a short wild fantasy, I ever heard about the existence of women who have  hobbies to seduce the opposite sex for sensation or personal satisfaction. Damn! Why would I be stuck? whereas at home I also had one of the same severity.

But before I was disappointed more, the person being called honey now down from the stairs of second floor and approached us. The ripe light chocolate skin, hot pants, transparent tank top that shows the black bra and abdominal muscles following a streak of the incision injuries on the cheeks and she has ears like a tiger. Animus Race of Tiger Tribe, one of the proud creation of Beast God . But wait ... She's a woman? with breasts that are no less magnitude with the Dark Elf, also has nice butt and body that proportional. So they lest? Oho! Okay dear, come to papa!!!

 

"I smell something unpleasant comes from you boy, watch out ... She’s my girl "

 

Ouch! I forgot their ability as the proud tribe of Animus, and that sharp gaze is not something usual.

 

"Honey ~ don't be so cold, look what he brought"

"Humm ..."

 

The honey put the tool that she brought on the table, it looks like the digital weight measurement tool used to measure gold. They put my crystals on top of the tool, pressing a button there and wait a moment until the number seen on the small screen that also exists in the tool.

 

"1890, let rounded into a 1900. .... 30Silv for each of the 1000s, so uhhh .... "

"It's 57 Silv Honey ~"

 

Don’t you think that too cheap? Heiii you're got the wrong person if you want to fraud.

 

"Wait a minute! I believe with my vision of requests poster in the tavern in the middle of the city, if the prices listed there are mentions of ' 50Silv to any 1000s '? I Can bring the poster here if you want evidence, written in clear if these stores offer more price! "

 

Aliens have always been different more advanced civilization, you fool! Though I still have hair and normal head size! My intelligence above average and I got top one hundred in the rankings in my Academy 2 years ago! ... Yes two years ago. So you guys should not play around with me, o race of half animal and half plants that choose the path of primitive life! ... but why the Tigers woman had easy expresion which I'm sure she have the lowest brain cell among all the people that are in this room, judging from how pretty the difficulty he had with simple calculation, she just frowns and exchanging glances with the Elf next to her before starting to move on.

 

"It's a pity! Here we are the one who determining the price boy, anyway the price of Soul Crystal is indeed being down. If you're not satisfied you can go to another place, and I think the result is also just the same "

"I'm sorry ... I'm not talking about personal opinions, I'm questioning your commitment in the trade! Selling false information to customers in attempt to deceived them is something that's against the law! I can report it to city officials and demanding justice "

"Olala ~ please wait young man~ There seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding here, Honey ~ ~ let me explaining ~ "

"Huh, weak boy who posing"

 

Rudiment half men half animal, I heard though the Animus and the Elves have the same attachment to nature. But these Animus tend to be more aggressive and barbaric act, though it said there are a few that are indeed very wise and be a role model for others. No doubt the Lady Tigers here are included in the first catagory ... I also heard if they're great in bed ... what the heck I’m talking about.

 

“Olalal ~  young man, you are not completely wrong and it is also not entirely right. Remember ... There is no United Guild here in the Kingdom that guarantee the legality of the request and the rewards that given within it, so the free request posters can be pasted anywhere by anyone without an official contract. Of course wild request posters without permission of local authorities is very doubtful authenticity and will soon revoke if his presence be garbage that disturbed the views publicly, and the uploader will soon be sought for questioning"

"Hmmm, of course"

Usually each person can actually access the request from United Guild and it guaranteed its legality by the Government, the request is completed and reported to the guild by some method or the requested goods are brought into the corresponding gulid then paid accordingly request listed. Each guild gets a percentage of the profits from this and for private demand the pay also bigger, certainly only guild or hunter that has good reputation who normally get it.

 

"Nah! for some people, to ask for permission from the authority is a troublesome thing with taxes and so on, so the only way is to paste in place that does not belong to the public but still a lot of people go there. Pub and restaurant is perfectly suitable for this, of course you couldn't directly stick it there. The bar owner also did not want to get in trouble dealing with local authorities about fraud cases or fake request, especially those who open business right in the heart of the city. They are more concerned with good name, aaaand ~ more selective to the giver's request. Well ~ usually still, they accept the obviously thing like from the official store or close acquaintances like us. Wild drinking stalls outside the city is another story, usually they are not so concerned with valid or whether a request origin. As long you had enough money to cover their mouths, Olala ~ of course you can close their mouth in diffrent way* Cuup ~ "

 

She winks and kiss her two fingers toward me, bitch. Hey female Tigers! She the one who seduce me you know! Not my fault if I'm got horny! Bah, this is not the time to get aroused and I quite understand the situation now.

 

“So your point is although I complained to the guards about it they gonna be silent? But still, you are selling fake info miss! "

"Olala ~ you pretty tough are you, well... Belive me, we also had enough reason to make them turn direction. Hohoho, we also keeping good name of our store yong man~”

"And that?"

“As a fellow trader, we have an unwritten rule young man~. And that is not damaging the market price, is right if the price of a Crystal soul is currently very low. That fact could be found in every corner of the city, aaand ~ even though you carry the posters request as evidence of fraud. The local authority is definitely not going to listen to you, anyway from initially it was wild posters without legality. We simply say have no idea or anything about it and blame the third party that is responsible for useing our name, and when even were the owner of the tavern justify thy demands. Our reason for lowering the price so reasonable to make them speechless, of course it was much less likely to occur. The local authorities would certainly reject this demands of yours, and wiggle their arms told you to go away likes repeling flies hohohoho ~ "

"Ukhh ..."

"What is boy? My girl managed to beat you? Don't underestimate the traders and business world, all prices depend on supply and demand. If you want to blame someone, blame the group of Knights who did massive hunt last week. Anyway you're not alone if desist, many hunters here are irritated because that decreases on hunting outcome "

 

Ukkk dammit, one sheet Soul Convert Card worth 400 Silv. A total of blunders, now I know why most stuff has a cheap prices. Fuckind Knight group, I want to know who at its head? don't they are hired by their country and paid monthly?

 

"Olala ~ young man, thou say this of Jolt Wolf-right? Do you have its fur? I mean you've got the Crystal .... Ahhh ~ myself forget ye soloist, it's okay if just a little. I guess we can give you a great quote "

"Hmmm ... This all I've got "

 

I took out the bundle pelt from my Ring Carrier, it fell with a loud enough sound. Suddenly I saw that Tiger Lady open her eyes as surprised, and she approached the bundle it with a smile on her lips.

 

"Hnnnhhhh ~ do you have a high-quality fur here kiddo"

 

She checked it with wipes that Wolf fur on her face, and slowly draw breath deeply. She just called me kiddo? not boy? little change mood eh? A second later she turned her face toward me and looked at me with a look that much different from a few minutes ago .... her eyes look glazed ... oi.

 

“Mfufufufufu tell me kiddo? Is it true you do it alone? "

 

I convert it and skinned it myself, so of course.

 

"Yes ..."

"Ok! 100Silv for each, how?

"Hmm?"

"No? What about the 6 Gald here along with thy Soul Crystals? "

 

1 Gald equal to 250 Silv and my guess is 30 Silv for each pelt, demand and supply eh? But wait! If they (drug store) dare to bid as high as this, wouldn't the price might be higher if I sell them in cloth stores (which is in the middle of the city)? Should I bid higher? Maybe they'll raise the price again? But before I make a move the Tiger Lady looked at me with a sharp look... Cih I forgot about their abillity ...

 

"You want throw a bluff  kiddo? Believe me, my offer is the highest, you certainly understand because I'm from Animus race "

“……”

"Olala ~"

“….. All right deal "

 

I heard Animus race is indeed love clothes made from animal fur, they treat it like luxury goods more than other races. Anyway I still take 850 Silv profit.

 

"Mfufufufufuf thank you, there's not much hunter that able do Jolt wolf hunting in recent years. They become very powerful with a number of large groups. There’s number of hunter who was killed due to the outnumbered. While they have a sharp instinct, to avoid the strong one "

 

She gives me 10 coins, 5 small gold coin worth 5 Gald and 5 large-size silver coin worth 50 Silv respectively. But there is a strange thing, she did not relinquish her grasp when give the coin. Hey, what's up with that smile?

 

"Mfufufufufufu and you managed to beat this much all alone, such a feat ... ~"

 

Slowly she brought her face toward me so that I could smell the scent of her exotic body ... one sheep, two sheep, theree sheeep, sheeepp, booobs sheeep.

 

"I like men who are strong, you know? They are reliable, in many ThiNG ~ "

"Olalala ~ this female also thinks so, and when I saw closer... You look sweetyy ~ "

 

The Dark Elf also come near me from the other side grasping my Chin while sticks out her tongue and quickly do a small lick on my cheeks.

 

AUUUUUUU!!!! Although I'm not a football player, but this time my instinct says I should make a scored!

 

"Why don't you just stay here, for a bit longer? We will show thee what happens in NIRVANAAHHH ~ "

 

Shit, both of their breath constantly increased. It looks like I am not the wolves here.

 

"I'm home! Woah it's been three days "

"Husband!  welcome!!!"

 

Suddenly a man entering the store when I was just going to give answer, the Dark Elves quickly took off his embrace from me and ran to him. He gave that man a kiss ... from lips to lips ... french kiss with tongue ... I know that man ... maan I so fuck... He was Arban.

 

"Thanks, Ila haaah many problems today and it looks like I have to stay late tomorrow. Uhhh never I thought that boy really go to the dungeon, sorry Ila looks like I should immediately take a break to check out the dungeon one by one later tonight "

"What!? again!!? "

 

The Dark Elf look dissatisfied with what Arban just said along with his tired reaction. If only it was me, I had her lay down on the floor and riding her until the day changed its name "

 

“Ila, your button!"

"Who cares with one or two shirt button! On a hot day like this I might prefer undress all the time!"

"Already the season huh? EH!?? Hey youngsters! How are you! Why do you looks pale?... Mir?”

 

Somehow the attitude of this Dark Elf which is full of mystery and charm before has suddenly disappeared, and I? ... I just hope he doesn't kill me.

 

"We're seducing him and you come to mess it up, these boy reactions is normal for people with guilt"

“…….”

 

Arban staring at us one by one before finally he drew a long breath.

 

"I think you girls who are guilty here, wouldn't you girls be a bit more patient? Until it all ends"

"What!!! I think you're the one who is most guilty in here! You think of how many days have already passed! We've been patient enough!!! We need a normal impingement!! "

 

The Tigers woman are talking like a student protest to his teacher ... wait? A normal impingement?

 

"Thou right Miranda! Dear husband, you’re have ceased to perform  the night duties to us over a week!! We've been on the end of our patience! Are you prefer your work over than us!? "

"Hey you both think way overboard! The two of you knows that right know we have to work overtime!"

“Huh, That again”

“Olala~ Husband, you can do us at day and your work at night, we not asking too much right!? Or perhaps our husband want to do something more kinky, do us while on duty maybe. I don’t mind doing it inside the post guard office or behind the trees, like the old times. Let your subordinate hear my moan, I’d like be that one, a pure bliss If I should say”

“Don’t forget to count me in”

“I told you I can’t, I’m need to reserve energy. Who knows worse situation occur, like war or something else. I mean the order for central is t...”

“NONSENSE! You’re just making excuse, a bad one that is! If just for replace energy, we have ton of potion here! I can also make traditional medicine from my village, with secret top ingredients of Tiger tribe!”

“That’s another no, if the situation become serious not only we need all those potion I’m also need both of you to join me. And thats medicine of yours is definitely have a side effect... though I’d like to try it after all of this ends”

“My my~ you’re not want to fill your obligation to us yet you need our help? Noo! we’ve done with military! the military has stole our warm husband!!!”

“But you girls know it if we lack of people and y...”

"WE ALSO LACK PEOPLE IN OUR BEDS!!!!!" x 2

 

I took the money and slowly moving away.

 

“………….”

“…………”

“………….. Fuck! "

 

Not long after I left the damn store, out of nowhere and all of sudden there was a voice stopping my feet.

 

"Umm Excuse Me"

 

I turned around and found a little girl at the Inn before stand there, what’s her name again?

 

"I'm sorry if I eavesdropping your last conversation ... but, is it true that you beat the Jolt Wolfs?"

 

She spoke with a polite tone and serious face, for a child about her age is quite rare... Elf child.

 

"yeah ... and what?"

 

AHHHH ~ maybe because what hapen before it really upsets me, the incident in the store I mean. I was fed up of pretending to be a good person. Anyway she’s just a brat.

 

“………”

 

"Why? You also like to take me to NIRVANAAHHH ~? "

 

“…………”

 

She looks like gathering her courage, and the answers come from her is...

 

"TAKE ME!!!"

“.......”

“.......”

“... Hell fuck!!? "

 

###

0