03. Words With Stranger
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All right, let's straightens this.

She said 'take me', she want me to take her. Take her to where agai? Wait, of course to nirvanaah right? Wait wait wait.

Before we go any further, let's look at her carefully this time. She looks like a young teenage girl, the age where a child who has just entered junior high school. A blond Elf with a slim body and an adorable face, she will be popular in a short of time. Like her mother, she's also a pure-blooded Elf when we judged from her ears. Wait, so even though the married is mixed racial ... they could still retain pure blood? ... are it’s also the reason why they are not so care for marriage different race? And it also explains why there lots people of mixed blood in this town ... what it also means ... She's older than me?

Too many questions that arose in my head cause of the vagaries of this brat that occur suddenly, let's get back to the starting point. Hmmm, as she took me in the middle of the road and in the middle of the day. That means she is very confident with her ability, probably has a lot of experience in ‘that’ field. If this somehow an erogame, I will have two choices here. Yes and no.

I can imagine if we were both sweaty and clothless, wildly crawl under a large tree. Chasing each other with breath that is a little heavy but stedy, leaning on a tree that somehow sways following our rhythm. And as we almost reached the top of THAT tree, an arrow stuck in my ass.

 

"Hey look! There’s Aliens who do pervert thing to minors! Quickly capture that obscene Alien! then we burn him alive! "

“……….”

 

All right, let's take the third option.

 

"What is the meaning of thy speech just now? What you want lass? "

 

She once again looks to gather the energy to say something, and responded with a straight face.

 

"If you want to go to the dungeon, I know a good one. But, please you brings me also to participate "

“……….”

 

Ahhhhh I see. I remember now, I know where the direction of the talks going. Damn, my imagination really go wild. From what I heard last night, this lass really wanted to be a Knight badly and she start to ask the people around to put her in hunting group and take her to the dungeon. And maybe because all of them is undertakes her petition, she then moved to a stranger like me. ' seemingly the wrong step has happened here Mr. Brams! ' With this my answer is obvious.

 

"Sorry lass, can't do!"

"I’m not a kid anymore! I am already 45 years old! "

 

Bah! She's older than me, even if my current age multiplied by two!

 

"It's not about yer age, a weak and inexperienced one will only be a hindrance. Besides, I do not plan to explore the dungeon right now. I just got up last night you know. So forget it! "

 

It's better for me not to look for problems, especially things that are very sensitive as ' the safety of cherished daughter of inn owner where I take refuge currently '. So with a light step I turned and started to go away.

 

"Wait! I beg you please listen, I promise this dungeon is very easy! I also will not be a hindrance"

“I have heard nothing, and stop asking for help to a stranger because it is very dangerous young lady"

"But ... but ... uhh ... uhh ... Hick ... I was wrong. He had disappeared for two days, HIC... HIC... I do not know what to do whaahh uhh ... Uhhh ... I am afraid"

 

I turned back, she was holding hem of my outfit with the face of a restrained melancholy cry, although some drops of her tears have flowed.

 

“………”

 

Damn ... ... all of a sudden, my chest hurts.

 

“… Ckk ... You like ice cream lass? "

 

She responded only with a small nod, and after heaved a breath for a moment. I took her hand and led her into the city square, put her sat on park chairs nearby and  then walked to the ice-cream sellers.

 

“How much is the price for one cone?"

"30 El for chocolate and 20 for other flavor bro"

"Give me a chocolate and vanilla"

 

All girls love chocolate-right? So I paid the seller of this ice cream with a small silver coin worth 1 Silv and got a refund for 5 bronze coins which worth 10 El for each. Afterwards I went back to the brat on a park bench, it seemed like she was holding her crying. Then I gave her a chocolate flavored ice cream, she received it in silence.

 

Well what else I can do? I can only sit next to her for a moment and enjoy my vanilla ice cream ... And soon, I think it's time to start the talks ... somehow I guess... I'm going to regret my actions later in.

 

"So ... What's going on? "

“…..”

 

She did not answer it, it looks like she's still in doubt ... dammit all! Hurry up and immediately spit it up all what you know sutupid lass! I don't have the time to handle little trivia you know! ... ... ... Damn! I'm already regretting my deeds now ...

 

"Depending on how the situation of your trouble this time, maybe I'll help you solve it. But ... we won't know the problem if you don't talk, right? "

 

“……”

 

Heeeei ... you're testing my patience here brat.

 

"Three days ago there were guests staying at our place, he's also just like you that are brought in and introduced by uncle Arban's "

"...go on..."

"My mother once said, if Uncle Arban smart pick strong people as our guest. Anyway he is now keeping the West Gate which is close to the forest of Rosston, there a lot of Jolt-Wolf makes it extremely dangerous place"

 

Yeah I agree, I too almost wretched. Blessed be you o stink baldy!

 

"Umm second morning he stay, I chat with the guests. I asked him what he would like to go to the dungeon, he said wanted to get there for the exercise. So ... so I told him about the dungeon that is easy, but he is not willing to take me participate. He said if I was too young to participate, so it will be very dangerous"

 

Yeah, nice work Mr. victims. Do not take dangerous steps with this dangerous lass along with her wish that equally dangerous too!

 

"I am so upset to hear the answer, and then I asked him about his age. And it turns out he is much younger than me, even her age is not up to half of mine. I ... I am so getting upset know it ... so ... "

"... so??"

“… I ... I switch and give the wrong dungeon map to him. ... "

“………”

 

Oi ... isn't that dangerous?...

 

 

  ***

 

All right, let's once again straighten out this issue so everything becomes clear. This lass is a truely A lass, she acts and angry like a lass, make mistakes and worried like a lass, and then thought of a solution and make effort like a lass as well. Really a lass at the lass age, she definitely need an adults like me to led her back to the right path.

I told her that it is better to say honestly to her parents and what happen was the face of a restrained melancholy cry its out again, she was afraid if her dream of becoming a Knight of the Kingdom will be annihilated with this incident. Ckk really a dilemma, woman and her ambition has always been really bothersome shit ... and stop showed that face! People have started gazing toward us you know!.

For one thing and another, I also understand about how this girl’s feelings. Huge mistake as it put someone else lives in danger, WoooAHH it certainly becomes a nightmare every night. So I decided to help her as I promise, her current situation is Indeed need my assistance.

 

"Alright lass, I'll help you. But I also don't want to look’s like I helping you, so we will use my way ... get it!"

 

She just nodded with a sharp gaze ... full of ambition ... or confidence ... Or maybe both. Dunno which but obviously according to my experience, people with this kind of expression is no longer can be stoped. Ahhh fuck! First of all I must put myself as best as possible so that this problem is not getting bigger and drag me.

 

"Alright lass, where thy dungeon located?"

"In the southwest of the city, twenty minutes walk if we use the South Gate"

"Hmmm ... North and South Gate is the most crowded gate, right?"

"Yeah, usually the traders come in via those gate. So it's easier to sneak around in the crowd!"

"Quite the contrary ... We are using the West Gate"

 

Thus in the crowd that people will be more alert, especially the guards wahh. I chose the western gate is due to assess what happened last night, a lack of people and they are also not the golem which don't requires a break. Heh ... This looks like it will be pretty easy.

So we went to the West Gate, as alleged. They are much less visible than yesterday evening, perhaps because the night is the time to be more vigilant. In the absence of Arban as leader, the chain of command will surely crumble easily. Sure enough, with a little bit of fire, smoke and cries, we were able to pass through the gate easily without any problems.

On the way I feel a little anxiousness, what if all of a sudden a bunch of Jolt Wolf come attack us? But it seems I was too exaggerated, mind about Jolt Wolf. Not a single monster ever appeared during our trip, it looks like the guards of the city doing their job well.

And finally we arrived at our destination, here before a wall carved with symbols of Forest God. This is the entrance to the dungeon, this wall is part of a building that looked like a hindu Temple and dungeon we talked about is under the building. But, there was something not normal here and it bothered me.

 

"Hey, where the guards? Does this dungeon broken? "

 

Usually there is always guards assigned to watch over a dungeon, their job in General is checking Ids a hunter who will use the dungeon, reported immediately and resolve if capable if any leaks in the dungeon. Also eradicate things that are not in want of such sabotage, looters and other criminal matters involving dungeon. In one sense they are like the police ... and already the common things that they charge tax for anyone who will pass through the dungeon entrance gate. Shit, we have to pay even when to fight against the demon. Yahh not wrong anyway, is true for some people that dungeon is the embodiment of gold mine.

 

“Don't you already know, that the city is now being very lack of officer? "

"So how do we unlock it? Wait, how is Mr. Victims could get into? "

"All we need is just to put the mana Crystal in stone pedestal over there"

 

She pointed toward a stone pedestal that sits right next to a guard post while taking out a mana Crystal from her pocket. Then she put Crystal in where the pedestal and pressing something there, suddenly the stone walls were raised up. Wait, it means anyone can open this gate if there no guard. There could have been an asshole who opens this gate for a day long and let the demon out for making a mess, it's a serious thing. Isn't the mechanism for opening the gate is usually known by the guards only, and they also use a special key for it? Not with a bunch of mana crystals which can be bought anywhere like this! What they thinking? ... ahhh, never mind... why I’m so care abot it.

 

"Hmmmmm ok lass, you say if this dungeon is easy. How was the dungeon level? F? E? "

"Its a Level C!"

 

I was speechless for a moment, then turned my back toward the city and start walk.

 

"Well, Mr. victim has, already, ascertained, definitely, died! Let's go back home before dinner was served, I was quite intrigued with what will your Inn serve for tonight dinner. And don't forget to close the gate, there would be serious problems if we let the demon out of there."

 

So this is the reason why the Wonderfull potion runs out at drug stores, what kind of Hunter who lives in the city? So make this stupid lass think if dungeon class C is easy.

 

“……”

 

She was now just standing still and staring closely at me.

 

"Hey? What that silence for? You know what it means dungeon class C? It means a chance to meet Arch Demon is very high! Even against the Vile Demons that vex! At least the minimal requirment may, we need  4 people at my current level to come in! "

“……..”

"Listen lass, I know you are eager to save mr. victims. That's right, indeed there is still a possibility he’s still alive. But are you sure? Wouldn't maybe you're endangering two other people including yourself this time? Let's go back and bring the Town’s Guard and then finished the story! "

 

Ckk, this is not good. If she continues to insist then I had to drag her to home. But before I perform any ...

 

"According to the book I read, will it take quite time so that a dungeon filled with Demon again if it had just been cleaned. And it is also affected by several major factors, namely, the magnitude of the dungeon, the number of dungeon  in the nearby area and its distance from the dark continent. This dungeon consists of ten floors, there are seven other’s at East side river of Jansen and five other Western side. With the distance between this southern continent and continent the darkness is quite far enough and also according to what I hear from people in the city, will take at least a full year in order to make this dungeon can fully operate again "

“………….”

"And fortunately, a week ago Lady Eustella and her group have managed to clear all the Demon that inside. So if there really Demon that remains, it is likely only a handful of Lesser Demon "

“………..”

 

It is true! I say that honestly! I saw it myself, Lady Eustella letting me sit in on her last hunt! And hardly a Demon that is left when it was! "

 

Damn, I can not say anything and just amazed to be words of analysis for a child her age. She's a smart kid ... Wait ... She's already 45 years old right???? And again ... Eustella???? She reminds me on the things I want to forget. Different people, yes the unmistakable. There’s no possible that  grin harlot is here.

 

"Alright lass, you win  haaah ..."

"Is that true? Thank you so much! "

 

She finally smiled and then bending over to salute, her expression was already different from a few minutes ago. It was as a student that just knowing if her passed the exam, eh.

 

"Let's go in, and I warn you not to far from my sight"

"Yes ... Ahhh wait a minute! "

 

She pulled out some colored chalk from her pocket, and began to draw a magic circle on the ground. It is chalk made of magical powder, used as a medium to shorten or waive the reading of the complicated spell. Well ... the more complicated its spell then also increasingly complicated the magic seal, the result depends on how properly the seal was made. Three different magic circle and seal created by the different colors of chalk, then connected with a triangular seal into the bottom line. She again pulled out mana crystals that just open the gate before, and she put it right in the middle of the seal, mana external eh? Then when the magic seal begins to glow, she immediately uttered the mystical spells.

 

"O forest spirit that make agreement with this soul, embrance me with your honor and give my soul a pair of wings of era. Let my blood be the seed of a new forest, and fills the world with paradise green. Fill the blood contract of the goddess, which binds our souls intact!"

 

Ohh! It's a kind of Summon Magic, this is not the kind of magic that can be learned. The Summon Magic can only be done after the user fulfill some conditions, more precisely meet the demand for a binding contract with a creature of the user. This magic is quite rare and rarely seen used by  lot of people, what else a Covenant with the spirit of nature is an incredible thing for some reason. Hmm??? It seems to call a Pixie? It looks cute.

 

"Mine Pixie can use property of winds magic up to tier three! she can also use the healing and barrier magic! With this I’m not a hindrace, right? "

"Yaa ..., your Pixie genuinely useful, YOUR pixie! "

 

I have to admit she had qualified as a Hunter, but if she only relies on the summoned  being only. She will be killed sooner or later, what's more ... haah not my business.

 

"Now you have to promise me lass, you're not going to do stupid stunts like fighting on the front lines. Thy duty is only for healing, zustimmen!? "

"I understand... zustimmen???"

"Then let's us depart, your mr victim may be looking forward to the arrival of us"

"I'm sorry, but his name was Kain. Ahhh, I really disrespectful because it forgot to introduce myself "

"Generally it's been quite late now, so no problem right?"

"No, my mom always said to always showed a good ethics to everyone!"

 

Really? Along with stubborn attitude?

 

"My name is Emeline Misuelle, nice to meet you. Ummm can I know your name? "

“…….”

 

Lifting her skirt a bit and bend forward, Western-style greeting eh? Faced with a formal thing is a thing that I simply avoid ... This makes my neck feels sore.

 

"Just call me Mr. Alien"

"Ahh yess Mr. Alien"

“……..”

 

Somehow it sounded amazingly weird, what more pronounced by this lass with a friendly smile on her face. I instantly regretted it, never mind. Then without wasting time, we soon enter the Dungeon.

 

  ###

0