04. Dungeon For Stranger
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! Nice to meet you! Emeline here! Are you all okay? If the answer is Yes, then my condition a little different with you today. Well, my condition was not good and it could not be said to be bad either. Even so, I am now trying to get out of this unstable condition. Hmmphh!

 

I'm currently located in the dungeon along with Mr. Alien, aliens ... That a bizarre name and I could guess if that name was not the true name himself. However, I don't have a strong reason to ask his real name for now. He might have his own reasons to not say it, and I don't want to add more issue over which I already gave to him.

 

As I said just now, we are in a dungeon. I'm not really knowing the very details, but in general the dungeon is a place where you could meet Demon. And from the book I read, this place was built upon the wisdom and knowledge of the Gods. I am not so sure if this place does indeed need to be built, so I've asked this to my Father ...

 

Father? Why the gods created the Dungeon if only to live by a Demon? Isn't it kind of a wastage?"

 

And my father reply,

 

"If there is no Dungeon dear, the Demon will appear anywhere and attack people everywhere"

 

Yes, the Demon is the real enemy for all races! They attacked without discrimination whether it is eldery or children, they are evil! And I would definitely get into details information about this Dungeon as adults later.

 

Then why I was in these dangerous places with Mr. Aliens? ... This is all my fault. All starts from the arrival of the twelve Knights of the continent Norn, they are looking for some people and ask for assistance from the Kingdom. Even the Mayor of the city looks very nervous received a letter directly send by the Queen, this is very special case because usually the Minister’s and the Prime Minister is the one who do the job.

 

The Knight’s is still very young, they were led by two person Lady Eustella and Mr. Gabriel. Mr Gabriel is a man who doesn't talk much so it looks like Lady Eustella more dominant in giving orders, she is very cool and elegant with a smile that never comes off of her face so was easily favored by many people.

 

Lady Eustella stay at our Inn, of course Uncle Arban who advised it. She is very friendly and easy to talk to, we're become familiar in no time. And when I asked her for around town, she seems attracted to a sword. The sword was very expensive, reasonable if she doesn't have enough money to buy it. But Lady Eustella didn't give up, she decided to hunt in the Dungeon at once to the exercise. And you know, she conquered a dungeon within one day of... wahh.

 

However, the money collected is still not enough to buy the sword, so she decided to go back to entering a different Dungeon the next day. This time she said that unlike yesterday which only prioritize in conquering the last guard on the floor, this time she wanted to sweep clean the entire floor for maximum results. And you know this time Lady Eustella invite me participate and my dad allowed her, Dad said if  'Holy Child' has a strong destiny so it doesn't matter. I don't understand what the intent is, it doesn't matter because I am so happy at that moment.

 

Lady Eustella really very strong and cool, she defeated 5 Vile Demon alone and also fight against an Arch Demon although injured quite seriously at the end. But it was amazing! Her courage is amazing! I wanted to be a Knight like her if I had grown up in the future. The Knights who accompanied her also not less remarkably, each of them strong enough to withstand a Vile Demon alone. It seems like each of them has different capabilities in key areas such as defense, attacker, and healing. Mr Gabriel is much better, on the last floor he requested not to helped in the fight against three ... THREE Arch Demon himself. Although he also received serious injuries, but he managed to subvert the 2 from three Arch demon before the others joined in the battle ... Mr Gabriel also said if only the latter wasn’t top class Arch demon maybe he could beat all three.

 

These Knight from the continent Norn brings a unique tool, using some kind of special fragrances to collect the Demon in one floor. It facilitate them in doing the hunting, because usually the hunter prefers to face the demon one by one. They also do not require the Lumost Altar for the Convention the Demon into a Crystal soul, they simply collect the corpse Demon in one place and then using a spell card. They use a spell card called ' soul convert spell card of Ishtora ', Lady Eustella said every country in the middle continent has its own products which are strictly supervised. But only a handful of products from several countries are being sold freely between countries let alone brought in to a particular country, and Ishtora is one of the few among them who are exceptional because ownership can be traced. This is because the owner must report the use of spell cards on a regular basis to the Government, whether used or not. I don't quite understand about what is described by Lady Eustella, but it looks like it is part of a very tight regulations for dangerous goods ... Gee ... She's very cool when describing it to me.

 

Then the next day the Lady Eustella may eventually buy sword of the desired by her, but bad things happen immediately. Due to massive poaching is done by Lady Eustella and her team yesterday, price of Crystal soul is being down. Many hunter feel unhappy of this, let alone with the quantity of Crystal soul brought by Lady Eustella it very much. From that I have heard, this will affect the price of the soul Crystal for quite long. Some hunter also complained about the existence of goods which they called ' illegal ' brought by a group of Lady Eustella, they also said, ' this is too one-sided, why you guys are too kind to foreingers? We also want to stuff it, at least one of what they've got! ' Arban's uncle looks to be more jaded in the face of complaints that doesn't seem to be finished in the near future.

 

Worry if a worse problem would arise, Lady Eustella and his group of Knights decided to get going early. Wahh... whereas I want spend longer time with them, but the Lady Eustella promised if she would come back to see me again someday. So, I practice hard to be the cool Knight as well for that day comes.

 

A few days later a young man named Kain arrives at our Inn, from the stories I heard he got lost in the forest of Rosston for several days. Until then he was informed direction by trolls that live in that forest, he looked pretty tired when arriving at the Inn along with Uncle Arban. After resting overnight, finally we can have a chat in the morning. He's a good guy, I know that.

 

He is also said to want to hunt monsters in order to exercise his body , but it's quite difficult at the moment. Because guards routinely perform cleanup around the city, so the monsters did not dare to approach the city. Therefore, I advise if  he want to hunt the monsters then he should further into the forest. But he turned it down because it will take quite a long time if done so, while he quite in rush. I told him about the dungeon which conquered Lady Eustella the other day, I said would take him there on the condition that if he brings me participate.

 

He certainly looks interested, but he objected to take me. He also said things that made me angry, he told me I should wait until I am an adult, at least 18 years old just like him ... I am really mad that time. Not only his age is half of mine, but he also treated me like a child. With an irritated mind, I gave him the wrong dungeon maps ...

 

Hehehe he must have panicked when up in there and come back with a upset face later, Yahh I will apologize later. But this is enough, let this be a lesson for underestimate me. .. But ... He did not return until evening! In the morning my father also wondered where he went with luggage still in his room. Dad put up the face of worry, but he’s also quite trusting with the Uncle Arban choose. Because Uncle Arban quite excellent pick strong people for being brought here, so the father waited until night because maybe he got lost again either where. But I am afraid! What if in the dungeon there are still quite a lot of the remaining Demon? Like where if the Demon was Arch Demon class? and he he could not get out because the map I gave wrong? Too many bad presumptions appeared in my head, I was so freaked out and scared. I want to tell my dad and uncle Arban, but I am afraid if this will affect the later on to my future. I go trying to find aunt Ilajen and Miranda but they are not in the place, maybe they both were out looking for medicinal plants in the forests for the purposes of stores waaah what should I do?

 

I tried to stay calm and not panic, and I tried to persuade some of the Hunter that I know of to enter the dungeon. Of course I can't tell you the intent of my request, but everyone I ask as if in agreement give the same answer. And the worst thing is my Dad heard about what I was working on, he instantly dragged and scold me that night at home. And shortly thereafter Uncle Arban came with Mr. Alien.

 

Mr. Alien look like a nice person, he speaks politely to both of my parents. But is he strong? Arban's uncle who brought him so most likely so, but isn't Kain also came from the direction of Rosston? Hmmm I am so little doubt. For the moment I think follow him from behind is enought and waaah he defeated Jolt Wolf, not much of Hunters who can done that in the last few years. So I made up my determination and trying to talk to him, but he looks angry when out of the store and he also refused my request roughly. But despite his rough, what he says is a truth. I am lost ... I gave up and started to cry.

 

Somehow I found myself sitting in a Chair that is located in the Park in the City Center while eating ice cream, not far from me Mr. Alien also sit and enjoy ice cream. After talking for a bit, it looks like he agreed to help me. Although I feel he is not so happy with this, but I understand if this is the last chance for me so I will not ask for more. Anyway Mr. Alien is a good guy right? Although his attitude differently to my parents with my own, it does not change anything right? My mother once said if a man couldn't stand seeing a woman cry thats mean he was a good man. Hmm Mr Alien bought me ice cream after seeing me cry, he also undertakes the demand for me to go into this Dungeon. So he's a good guy right? ... but ...

 

“You fucking monkeys!!! Come here!!!  I will neuter you guys one by one, until none of you all can not make a babies!!! You pest! "

 

He really foul-mouthed!

 

"Bwahahahaha died fools!!!"

 

He was massacring a bunch of Gremlin with a pretty brutal way, creatures like a mix between a monkey and a lizard that usually attack in groups. But for now they only 4, so easily defeated. I mean, the Gremlin is the weakest Demon in this Dungeon. Demon is a low class can be defeated by the magic of the first tier, I can also beat them ... My Pixie can. But it seems Mr. Alien got a little revenge with a lot of them, he's hitting it many times his sword to the Gremlin that I think have already died while laughing also cursing like a maniac. No need to overdo it like it was right? ... he makes me scared ... He's a good guy right?

 

“Oi lass! My arm is slightly injured here, quickly give me a cure!”

 

There is a small scratch wounds on his left hand ... but I guess it's not so bad that need healing magic.

 

“...”

"What else ye waiting for? Isn't it the duty of yours is healing!!? "

"ye ... yess! "

 

“Uhh I started to feel afraid of him”

 

Currently we are in the fifth floor, we did not find a Demon on the floor 1-4. Seemingly I was right about this Dungeon and because we also did not find Kain in the fourth floor safe area, therefore we decided to go down to the next floor. Gremlin is the enemy that we've come across so far and I also feel we will not experience a dangerous situation, but for now this man is far more dangerous to me. I need something to melt the cold atmosphere here ... This tense feeling uhhh makes me uncomfortable.

 

"Umm ... Your sword ... "

"Hmm??? This sword made of Adamantite, why thy ask? You never see it lass? "

"Of course I know"

 

Although our Dungeon around the city was mostly just produced the Mythril, occasionally some Demon carrying diffrent magic ore. It's just that I am a bit curious of where that sword come, because from the city here. I do not see Mr. Alien carries a weapon, he only dressed like tourists on the continent of Norn most. But, I have one estimate about this. I mean, Uncle Arban and his wife's also Lady Eustela and Lord Gabriel has the same case.

 

"Do you have the Carrier Ring? From there the sword come from? "

"You know??? Yes ... This is called such, item that are very useful because it can carry up to 300kg with ease "

 

He said showed the ring that is in his left thumb.

 

"Potions are also included?"

 

I ask this because when I saw Lady Eustela and Lord Gabriel fight in the dungeon, they grip the Potion to drink quickly and Potions was also gone quickly.

 

"Whatever that while not living beings ... yahh ... of course there are always exceptions huhuhu HU"

 

He said it with a smirk on his face that he brought closer towards me ... He ... not a bad guy right?

 

"La. .. Lady Eustella also have it! She's really strong! "

 

Yes, Lady Eustella are looking for the bad guys you know, she will denounce you if you dare to make messes.

 

"Hmm? So this Eustella also have them hmm no no not certainly, although this is rare stuff anyone can buy it on the black market. Yeah, many counterfeit goods there... be scrap if used for a few months even weeks "

 

I don't know why he suddenly speak for itself while touching his chin, but I understand he was talking bad about Lady Eustella.

 

"What you are talking about! Lady Eustella may not wear the pseudo stuff! She was  Honorable Warrior who was sent by the Central Alliance in particular, she even able to buy a sword that no one else can buy it for decades! "

 

Just All of a sudden Mr. Alien shows the face of shock while staring at me for a moment, then he is a bit hesitant but continue to ask.

 

"Are The Eustella you talking about is a woman look’s around my age with a height of about 170 cm tall and long curly brown hair also has slender body with big breasts?"

"...Yes ..."

"She has a mole under left eye and has pair of clear blue eyes .... with a face that is rarely seen without smiles ...?"

Yes ... Lady Eustella Antiope! "

“...”

 

He paused a moment and then asked me with a serious face.

 

"Oi lass, does the bitch was still there in the city?"

"umm no, she departed last week"

"Haah really troublesome"

"Are you a friend of Lady Eustella?"

"NO ... I just know her because we went to the same Academy"

"You’re from Ishtora?"

“Yah..."

 

If that so, then all is fine, Istora is part of the Alliance of Central continent. A country that prohibits slavery, not only that ... is a general knowledge if pure Albion hate slavery and struggle so that slavery was eliminated from the world. Many International nation Trust Ishtora as a neutral State cause itsn’t a subject to one of the Gods, and also probably due to Ishtora has an advanced civilization in science that is higher than any country. In terms of military strength, the Ishtora themselves are included in the big three on the Alliance following Iskandar and Flaga Kingdom.

Istora also known as the the Country of Chosen, those who can and has the right to use the sacred Regalia. That's because many of the Chosen originating from this Country, or perhaps lot of holy child was born here. And you know what, I hear Lady Eustella is one of the candidates who will wield the sacred Regalia, no wonder if Mr. Alien scared her. She is really cool, but wait...

 

"Umm... Mr. Alien ... are you a bad person?"

"Yeah, I guess so"

"How come?"

"Because we’re cool badass"

 

He answered without staring at me and seemed more interested in the dungeon map in his hand.

 

"We?"

"Me and my friends, I mean"

"Why cool badass?"

"Because if not cool while doing evil ... it means nothing being evil"

"Supposed to mean?"

"Heh ... yahh... it like urinating in the middle of the outdoor public pool full of visitors at the middle of the summer... of course without being discovered by anyone hahahaha"

 

For the last sentence he finally looked at me with a sly smile. ...

 

"... ??? You really do it? "

"Yahh it has expired at this time, they are mixing a specifically chemical liquid on water pool which will change the color of the water of the pool if the urine is mixed. So it was not possible to do nowadays, unless you're really stupid and got deathwish "

"Umm ..."

"And What was popular at this time is to write a love letter to someone using the name of another person ... with the same sex of course hahahahahaha"

"Sounds cheap ... hmph as I suspect, lady Eustella proved to be more cool!"

"Non sense, although many people refer her as the smiling maiden. But the truth is she was a snake, she’s much worse than the other. Poisons of hers made me suffer for many times! "

“….”

"Hey ... what with that look on yer eye’s? ahggggg never mind ... Let's go! "

 

Hehehehehe that’s have confirmed it. Mr. Alien is not a bad person after all, he's just a boy with a rant. My mother once said that ‘sometimes, it was woman duty to lead the man to the right path’ Hhmmm that's my work if so.

 

On the sixth floor we found a box ... more like a treasure chest. Of course I know if it was a demon. It is a demon box, if you open it then the demon inside will jump out to attack you. Usually, Hunter always throw something like bombs, Arrows, knives or magic to let the demons out and then killed it. But if that Lady Eustella, she will cut the box along with the demon inside. Afterward with a smile and one hand on her cheek, Lady Eustella would say.

 

Ara ara ara seems like there's a demon on the inside, I'm sorry ~ Mr. Demon I can't see You"

 

She’s very cool!

 

And here Mr. Alien just walk casually toward the box.

 

Mr. Alien ... it was a demon box ... "

"I know!"

 

Once close enough, he's kicking the box. The box open and suddenly a big cobra striking, but before the cobra bite his shoulder, somehow he move quickly as it disappeared. And then, he appears next to cobra and cut cobra neck.

 

"Yup, I still have good reflexes!"

 

I know it! It's called the technique of legs or Accel, a way to get more advantages in battle. Of course, most of the Demons or should I say vile Demons above have fearsome  strength, defense, and agility. Fast powerful attack movement  or fast powerful magic chant is a normal requirement to fight them alone, otherwise it can be overwhelm by numbers. That's why most people hunt in groups.

 

"Mr. Alien are you a master class?"

"No, mine mana capacity still below 10,000. If you put in the classification of raw Mana, I'm on Advent experts! "

 

It looks like mastering it will not make you a Master class, but I heard most of the master Class can use it like uncle Arban and his wife's. While here I'm still on the bottom of primary, but Lady Eustella was a master herself. She was a geniune master class, she's so cool!

 

We went to the 7th floor right now, it doesn't look like a labyrinth on the upper floor- is more like a natural underground cave. There is lots of stone pillar supporting the roof and also a small river which flows in the middle. Not far from the river there is a stretch of bluegrass grows, the grass that did not exist when I was around last time.

 

Woah look, ‘Blue rose’ also grow at its Center, with it we can easily make 10 Fine Potion. I also see a lot of ' Blood mushroom ' in the corner of the maze on the way to this place, but Mr. Aliens not interested in picking and let it casually. Does that mean it's free? Although a little hesitant but I ventured to pick it up. Still, before I go treading on bluegrass,with his hand Mr. Aliens stop me.

 

“Wait lass, there are horses graze there"

 

Because my eyes were too fixated on the roses, I overlook the demon that also standing in the middle of it. It looks like a horse that walks with two legs, but has human-like hands and body. Sharp claws on both hands with height approximately 2m. From the catalog description that I read its was Keshi, a Vile demon.

 

"Ho, a worthy opponent"

 

As if it doesn't have the same fear as I did, Mr. Alien advanced a few steps forward with ease.

 

 

"Are you sure Mr. Aliens! You say Vile demon is troublesome! "

"Hmm? Yes ... Still I don't mind fighting with two or three "

"HIIIEEEE!"

"Water Wall"

 

Keshi has suddenly come attacking us, his every move on the ground make the blue grass strewn in the air. With both hands as if wishing to squeezed us until pulverized, he was like a beast that was already sure can kill his prey. I'm in a reflex step back behind Mr. Alien, the fear that enlarged instantly got me shaking and grabbing onto his shirt. But with one sentence Mr. Aliens creating a wall of water as high as 3 m to 6 m width is not far from us, perhaps as a temporary barrier. But Keshi easily skip it with a single jump, and is now crashing over the top and down towards us.

 

"Not so fast horse face! ... wind wall"

 

With one hand Mr. Alien throwing Keshi with wind and pushed to the wall of water that he made previously, and suddenly the water wall freezes along with demon inside.

 

"Wha ... uh?"

"Mix spell. Cast of wind and water to make ice, it was common knowledge! "

"I know that! But why would you ... Mr. Aliens!!! "

 

The wall of ice broke, and keshi jumps out towards Mr. alien with a daunting speed. Cause he looked at me while talking, make him full of opening. And as not wasted any opportunity, Keshi swung his sharp claws vertically to Mr. Alien chest. Mr. Alien seeming aware with just now, suddenly creating a fireball with his left hand and hit on the eyes of Keshi.

 

"HIEEEEEEEEE!"

 

Keshi jump back while close his face with both hands and without pause, Mr. Alien let out his sword and cut both his feet made him flounder on the ground.

 

"Well, that nearly"

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT MR. ALIEN!!?"

"Ya... luckily I have this shadow armour, techniques to create a solid black skin like orichalum"

 

I saw a black thing that covered her skin behind his torn clothes.

 

"But at the moment I can only cover the belly, chest and one arm. If that scum hit my neck, I'm definitely die hahahahaha! "

"This is not funny!"

 

He taking his own life easily, are he's stupid? Now he raised his sword with both arms and. ..

 

"Die furry dick!"

 

He kills the Demon with single stab with evil smile on his face, he look’s so evil at the moment.

 

“Mr. Alien... I think you should stop cussing... I mean... you know"

"Sorry lass, cool habits never die"

 

He did not listen and stabs the demon several times again, maybe to make sure its really dead. Somehow with the situation present, I’m start give up to do anything. This Dungeon is really dangerous after all... maybe those people were right not to bring me hither. Mr. Alien seeming to ignore me and tryin to burn the demon corpse with... ... ...  now... seeing what he doing.. there is a big question in my head.

"Mr. Alien... ... ... you can do magic without chanting spells?"

"half"

"What do you mean?"

 

He showed me three other rings on his right hand.

 

"Each ring has different elements of wind, water and Earth. I only call on the name of the installed spell on it and tadaa, miracle happen "

"Woah it's definitely really rare items"

"No, it's a really expensive items"

"You can buy it??? Along with ' the Carrier Ring '? "

"No lass, the carrier rings is not something anyone can buy. This is a gift "

 

Mr. Alien Show satisfied expression on his face, it was some gift from the quest?

 

"How can I get it?"

"HEH! Too bad lass! It's hard as hell! you need to become one of the top 10 in the national exam in Ishtora. And because many students come across the world to study in Ishtora, so it's technically the competitor of yours are the best students in the world! "

"Ehh why put like that??? It's nice stuff! "

"Yeah you're right! But more its useful that can also turn be more dangerous, people can steal more easily with this you know, carrying illegal and dangerous goods are very much possible. That is why our Government puts strict Regulation in the distribution of these items. And restrict only to those who are worthy, and that worthy person... ofcourse is me! "

"Do you mean lady Eustella is a great person right!!? I know she's cool! "

“…..”

"Then what do you do after that? You create a fireball without saying anything "

"You ... I.. ahhh you damn lass! "

 

She showed a pain expression, what happened? Is he hurt?

 

"Do you need some healing Mr. Alien?"

"... No. ... about what you asked just now, is just like what you said before. This is the chatless magic"

 

He opened his left hand palm and suddenly the fire gathered there to make a spiral movement and creating fireballs, three times larger than before.

 

"If you know the form, quality, quantity and the mechanism of the spells then you will easily create it. Chantless magic also sign if someone mastering the spells and can manipulate it to become a more powerful spell over its tier, things you can't do with chanting spells or this spells ring"

 

He dumped the fireball into the head of Keshi and that fireballs explode ... the head was now gone.

 

"How can I know about this mechanism?"

"Practice makes perfect lass, if you keep chant for one magic spells you will easily feel the flow of mana. With the flow of mana you're going to be able to feel the magic pattern, if the pattern is already obtained only a mechanism of magic that run it for left to learn. Normally anyone could do it after 1 year, but for the practice of magic with a higher level of course need more time ... it for one spell. If you're a genius ... that’s another question. That's why most people use the spells ring"

 

Of course, why would you wait for one year if you can buy today. It's quite logic.

 

"So ... how much for a ring?"

"About 1000Gald"

"That’s expensive!!!"

"Life can be expensive brat! But I don't think you need this, you already have a fairy on your side after all. How can you get it? "

"Umm... when we reach the age of 30, we young Elf are invited to the village of Edda to get the blessing of the forest and made a pact with the spirit of nature"

"Edda? Isn't that the name of the city of yours? "

"Yes, made like that to confuse people ... sorry I can only say this much, the rest is secret”

 

I shook my head ... If outsiders know about the place, it could be dangerous for the Kingdom. The power of the spirit of nature can be horrible if it falls in the wrong hands, my mother told me that with a serious face.

 

"I see ... huhuhuhu"

"What ... What's so funny?"

"Nope ... nothing "

 

Mr. Alien walked away with an evil smirk, I knew he was thinking something bad.

 

END of Emeline POV.

 

 ***

 

This lass really getting on my nerve, this Eustella that Eustella haaah seems like that bitch has washed her brain for good. Do you know what the bitch has done to me? Ahhhh my back suddenly ached, my body still in trauma. Besides my rank is way... ... why the hell I should be praised by a stupid lass. Piss on water pool eh... well I do that yes, but if you knows what the worse thing that I did... I bet you piss on you’re pants lass, nahh that not someting I should be proud of.

 

But this is not all bad, I get important information here. Blessing of the forest eh? From what I hear from Arban and this lass, It looks like it's set in the forest of Lemerch. Indeed there were no monsters, but of which I experienced myself that place was really dangerous in many sense. Next time I'll bring along Rozen with me, she's good at dealing with barrier magic and illusions. If the God of the forest actually sleep there, then our answer is clear. I hope they are willing to negotiate as the folks at Darras.

 

Hmmp? What was she waiting for? Why did she not follow me? She was ...

 

"If you want to take that Blue Rose then hurry up, or I'll leave you here!"

"Really? Can I? "

 

I ignored her and went move, then she quickly pluck that flower with a happy expression ' hehehe ' blue rose is indeed quite rare.

 

There no longer demon can be seen around here, that Eustella really wipe them clean. Soon after we went to the eighth floor, the landscape changed back into the maze. According to the map, the others secure area  are on the left. Somehow I want to know what kind of idiots who're fooled by this lass. He must realize that the map is false on the first floor and now we are here on the eighth floor. He's not dead yet because we don't meet any zombie on the way here.

 

I looked at my watch, it was already noon and I began to feel hungry. I took some of appel and give one to the lass. She says thank you, she also did not bring any food, she still needs more to learn.

 

And then we found a magic circle with a seal of God of the forest blocks our way. Emeline use Crystal magic on near pedestal and the magic circle disappears, I let her do the work that made her feel useful. It's good for her growth, and the circles reappear a few seconds after we passed it.

 

After opening the large door in the back of the circle we safely arrived in the safe area. Actually I'd rather there be merchants operates here, but that might just be happening in Ishtora. Doing business even in the dungeon... we rocks!

 

The safe area is a room with a fountain at the middle of it ... that’s normal ... the toilet ... it's necessary ... and a person who slept soundly on the ground ... that our Mr. Victim.

 

"Kain!"

 

Yes our Mr. Victim here, sleeping with the balloons out of his nose. He is a blonde teen with a decent light armour, I don't see his weapon. Does He lost it? It's the reason why he could not go out? He always be able to flee from the demon right? But still, sleeping with a smiling face sign he had a good dream ... I don’t know why... I want to kick his ass.

 

"Kain! Kain! Wake up! "

 

Emeline shake him hard, and he then opened his eyes.

 

"Ahhh Emeline-chan... Good morning! "

 

It's already afternoon moron!

 

###

0