05. Belive in Stranger
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kain, are you Alright?"

 

Emeline still pressing her words but the blonde is still looks confused by sudden circumstances, perhaps we need to throw him into the fountains over there so that he may fully awake.

 

"Emeline-chan what is ... uhh ... huh?"

"Yak okay... ahhh Let's go home!"

 

I'm massaging my neck and started walking toward door of the western direction from which we come.

 

"Wait!" 2 x

 

They both screamed at me, I turned and saw the blonde has a face that is more confused now ... Let us throw him into the fountain.

 

"We've saved him right? see ... he is fine! If it is so, let's us go back now. I've been hungry you know! "

 

In retrospect, how did the blonde survive without food here? Yes there is a water fountain here, but he seemingly all fine without malnutrition. Don't tell me he did eating demon .... isn't that poisonous.

 

"UMM Mr. Aliens ... we just arrived, can we take a break a little?"

"I think you're the one who needs a break here, ckk Alright!"

 

I am looking for a convenient place near the fountain, ahh I miss Ishtora. I should have been eating Cup Noodles here.

 

“Kain, are you really alright? We've come to save you! "

"... ... ... AHHH!!! Emeline-chan! What are you doing here?! "

"UMM ... um ... um ... Forgive me Kain! Actually ... I gave You the wrong map! It was my fault, so please forgive me "

"Ehhh Emeline-chan... ... it is something that is not good Emeline-chan, it's bad and not good! "

 

Emeline apologizes by giving deep bend, and the blonde rebukes her by moving his index fingers. This scene looks like a big brother who lectures his younger sister, but I do think not all the fault belongs to Emeline.

 

"Hey wait, there is something we need to confirm here. You blonde, how the hell did you get so far in without realizing ... No, you should be know if the map was fake at the first floor "

“Well...”

 

He explained to us that he indeed realized if there is something wrong with the dungeon map at the first floor. But he decided to believe Emeline, for she was a good girl. So, he thought the fault map is perhaps only on the first floor. And encouraged him to prove that she’s right ... and ended up here. Are you stupid!? Do you want to say if you bet thy life to prove that this brat is correct and encourage thee to this floor? You're supposed to give up on the second damn floor!

 

"Listen here blonde! Because you and your fault here, this little girl became very scared, restive and worried about your safely. He could not sleep at night and started to offer her body to anyone to save you! "

 

She did say ' take me ' to me, so I'm not completely lied.

 

"IS THAT TRUE EMELINE-CHAN!?"

"Eh? Ehh ... um "

"I ... PLEASE FORGIVE ME! "

 

Well now the position is upside down, he is the one who kneeling this time ... What is it name again? Dogeza? Serve you right blonde, I was almost killed by a dickless horse before! So let's call it even.

 

"Eh? EH? EH? ... Yes ... "

"IF YOU WISH, I AM WILLING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND MARRY THEE!?"

"EHHH? WH. .. What!!? ... MR. ALIEN? "

 

I do a face palm, this blonde is khuhuhuhu ... alright. This time Emeline showed confused face and worried, she probably has no idea what is meant by offering the body.

 

“There's nothing to feared blonde! The bad stuff doesn’t happen, no one is taking seriously on her request. You see, I'm here with her and ... ... ... I'm also not interested in kids (maybe). "

"Is that’s true??? Thankfully Emeline-chan, and I'm also really grateful thanks Alien-san "

"No problemo, nimm es leicht !"

 

This blonde, though he looks like a Germany person, he speaks and acts like a japan men. Well, there are many people like that in this world. For otherwise, we chatted about this and that. And we know that he also have a Carier ring. So therefore he can carry enough food for a week, he said that he got the ring from his mother.

 

Haaaah if this stupid also have it, somehow makes me feel like this ring turn into some cheapo stuff. I guess his mother is a pretty good hunter during her Prime, or rich or famoust... whatever.

 

"Well, I think it about time we return. I didn't want to be late for dinner, I'm do really curious what kind of menu will be served later "

"Um  um"

"... ... What else lass? "

 

Emeline visibly restraint herself while wringing her fingers, I somehow sense another bad things await me a head.

 

"Can we go to the last floor?"

"Ha? What for? "

"Let's make it look like we're completing the Dungeon."

 

Don't you learn that your delusions is the source of this chaos, stop being pain in the ass will ya.

 

"I think it's doesn't sound bad, hardly any demon around here. I'm not even met one in several floors on the way here, so I think it is very safe! "

"Right ... Mr. Alien, this is my last request!"

 

Hey Hey Hey don't gang up on me. And you're a blonde, not its you who just lost here? And you lass, stop saying words like ye waving a death flag. But wait ... this dungeon indeed empty. and if THAT Bitch was already cleaning up the demon here ...in one day, there is a possibility that anomalies occur... ... ...

 

"Ckk Alright ... Why not "

"Yay!"

"Good for you Emeline-chan"

 

We came out of the ' safe areas ' and walk towards the ninth floor, no demon can be seen in this place. And finally we get on the tenth floor, this place it's not like the labyrinth above also does not look like a natural cave that we passed earlier. This place looks like a giant room with a ceiling about twenty metres height and a width of about a hundred metres, large pillars also supported the ceiling and an altar is located right in the Center. For mechanism of the dungeon compressing miasma into one point in this room, resulting in a huge ' Crystal soul ' which should appear right on that altar. But it seems that Crystal has there no longer, been taken by Eustella huh.

 

A Crystal that is worth thousands of Gald, the main attraction for hunters to conquer the Dungeon. Now people have to wait some time for it to fully show up again, one year at least. This room has also become the most dangerous place in the Dungeon, the strongest Demon appear here like the final boss. Really like a game or should I say a game with lives as a bet, a damn death games create by the Gods.

 

Emeline ran joyously toward the altar with the blonde followed her from behind, let's leave them alone for now. Hmmm I looked to the right and the left to check, somehow I feel there's an cold breeze coming from the right direction ... Yes it's here behind the pillars. Giant black balls that float in the air with diamer is probably about six meters. Damn that Eustella, she’s forgot to wipe her ass. Do I have to do it? With this current lousy body? I didn't think I could win alone but ... This is something that rarely happens, ahhh really such a waste.

 

"Mr. Alien what do you do? Hmmm? What is that? "

 

Apparently, Emeline has done with her altars and now she come near me. The blonde also followed her from behind and when he saw this black ball, he looks panicked and immediately caught Emeline shoulder.

 

"Emeline stay back! It a Demon eggs! "

 

He's right, it's the Demon eggs. Miasma in Dungeon gather together and create this black ball so that the demon-will be born from it, and that is the normal mechanism of the Dungeon. But he's wrong for one thing, or maybe was his first time facing circumstances such as this. This is a rerefind phenomenon .

 

"Calm down blonde, this Great Demon egg will not hatch anytime soon"

"What!?" 2x

"It means we should escaped from here! fast! "

"Mr. Alien Let's go home!"

"I've been told you to calm down right? Hear my explaination first! "

 

I saw the blonde started sweating and Emeline eyes start watering. Their fear is normal and understandable, a high level great demon  equivalent to one hundred Arch Demon. If somehow the egg hatches now, we've all been ascertained would die.

 

"This is anbnormal situation and we call it as Dungeon Overbirth, a condition in which the Dungeon gave birth to demons in the above class of its own. Most likely because the bitch and her gangs clears this dungeon in one day, sometimes the dungeon will react this way ... I mean,, conquering the dungeon in one day was also a thing that is not normal "

“But but but mr. aliens! "

"Listen to me until I finished speaking lass! I've already said this will not hatch in the near future! The Dungeon Limitation Barrier is prevent these eggs for hatching. Of course if we leave it alone this egg will hatch within a few days or weeks at last... but if judged from current conditions ... this egg looks unactive, so I can say now that we are completely safe "

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"I've never heard about this ... Usually demon eggs will hatch directly shortly after manifesting as a whole, but this ... looks stagnat, is not enlarged or decreased and I also do not see any more the miasma accumulated ... Are you sure Alien-san? ... Well you do looks very calm "

 

Hmmm I guess I can use him as a meat shield, but... is he strong? This will taste bad if the person that just I saved few minutes ago died shortly after.

 

"By the way blonde, are you strong? In the category of power, which rank you on?"

"Er ... my mom said in a few years I will definitely rise to the master class"

"Ha? Thy mother? ... so now you're also at Advent Expert eh?”

 

A doting son eh? As long as he was able to receive an attack and survive, that alone is more than enough. I took my Soul Converter spell card and show it to them.

 

"Do you know this?"

"Ahhh it's SC spell card! Lady Eustella use it to convert a pile of demon here to turn it into a Crystall soul! where did you buy it Mr. Alien? "

"This is not some rare items at Ishtora, though you must have a B class licensed hunter to buy this and also the amount that can be purchased is limited"

"Eh? again??? But that’s stuff is very useful "

"It’s easy to do a clean murder’s with this you know!"

"Yes I know, in my country the sale of these items is very strict on the regulation, and once upon a time it was even banned ... but Alien-san this means you really strong, class B licence means you regularly hunt on dungeon level B, right? "

"Not quite right, I hunted in groups. I bought this under the name of the guild of mine, they spare some for me. Currently I'm also Advent Expert like you "

 

That's half true, but it’s okay.

 

"Listen, how about if I use this card for the egg that's on there?"

"Ahh! I understand ... so we convert it and it will disappear right? And because the egg is alive it will give a lot of soul! "

"Not as easy as it sound brat, the eggs will not just disappear. Convert the soul is abso ... ... ... technically we turn it into an Arch Demon "

 

Ahhh it will be long troublesome shit if it explained everything to this brat.

 

"Alien-san ... that means..."

"Yes ... when it reaches the level of the Arch demon. Dungeon  Limitation barrier will no longer works and the egg will hatch, this time for sure"

 

Only a few percentage of people know about this stuff, and we also know this through an accident. At one time, when I and my friends still have wild blood in us (even now still). We hunt like  maniac, conquer dungeons one after another.

The shit happened on our last vacation day, just before a new semester is coming. To satisfy this thirst barbarian feelings perfectly, we decided to conquer a particular dungeon in one day. And fuck Yes we prevail, it becomes a beautiful eternal memoir.

But a few weeks after that, the Academy suddenly held a big event to kill a powerful demons who appear in the Dungeon that we conquered before. Did we miss it? It is not possible! We already clean it floor to floor. So we made assumptions, with theory and practice the truth is proven. Not only that, we also found something even more valuable in addition to fighting with strong Demon. Things that would be a disaster if we give the fact to public, so we keep it a secret.

 

"Most likely the high level Arch Demon who will show up, so how does it blonde?"

"..."

 

He’s showed a deep thoughts expression about my quesion, of course he should. We'll bet our lives here.

 

"Ehh? EH? Kain? Why do you suddenly turn silent? ... ... ... No... You not. .. "

“Stop being noisy lass! We men’s have our very own romance”

"What you're talking about Mr. Alien! Safety is the main thing! If what you said before is true, wouldn't it be better if we come back later with more people? "

"Hah? So, who’s said want to conquer the Dungeon? "

"It is two different things, I just want to feel that way!"

 

The lass and their whining, too bad though... looks like the blonde has finished mustering his courage. That stern eyes ... heh.

 

"Alien-san, let’s do this"

"What!!? KAIN! "

"I'm sorry Emeline-chan, I think it is necessary for my growth"

"A good answer blonde!"

 

Without wasting any more time, I immediately throw the spell card to the black ball that floated there. Magic circle appear immediately on the ground and suck the black smoke(Miasma) from the ball, making the black ball was now slowly shrinking.

 

"Wh what the ... both of you ... What are you doing! You guys might get killed! Even Lady Eustella have trouble beating one on middle level! "

"Well, it's about time for a child to step aside. Go back to the entrance and wait for us there, Will ya"

"Wait! Mr. Alien! Kain! "

"Sorry Emeline-chan, but please be a good girl. In here will soon become a very dangerous place. "

“Uhh”

 

This stupid lass comparing me with likes of Eustella, thats a great insult.

 

"Don't dare you die ignorant fools! I hate you both! "

 

She goes away after saying that ... wait, she just said that we’re fools? HA, I guess she's become quite a bit more mature with this incident.

After a few minutes passed, while the black eggs steadily diminish in size with the size of about two meters wide on diameter. It suddenly vibrates and we also saw and heard the sound of the crack from there. Soon we see that, it curled up like a baby.

A beings wrapped with a black fleece, gently touched down the ground with his two feet. Beings as high as three meters and has a head and legs like a goat, also with black Raven wings on his back.

 

"Baphomet ..."

 

I whispered to myself, and before the Demons opened his eyes. We attack ...

 

***

 

With just one glances, I knew right away this very dangerous beings and also much more powerful than us. Usually, it takes at least five people at our level to face one lesser Arch Demon. And here we face high level Arch Demon with just two people, we really look like two idiots looking for easy place to die.

 

But no matter, I don't plan to die and also won't let the blonde is die either. I have a plan and if my plan doesn't work, All I’ll do is just threw a smoke bomb and we will immediately run away from here .... Wait Wait Wait, I certainly would have collapsed if the plan is a success or not. So if I pass out, there will be no time to do it(threwing a somoke ball). Hmmm, for the moment, I’ll share this smoke balls to the blonde and ohh? Apparently he’s also had some nice nice nice, blonde. You're not completely fool, you've got enough preparations to explore a dungeon. Wait Wait Wait, my plan is to make the blonde is so ' living shield ' when I let go my attacks. If he also fainted because of demon attacked, and somehow I miss the mark or it doesn’t work ...we fucked ...

“Oi Blonde, I think we should...”

“Candle of Carnage!!!”

Fuck, he's been using a three-level  Enchantment spell ‘Candle of Carnage’. It’s a way that makes a weapon generates extreme heat, of course also with an extreme sharpness. The effectiveness of this technique depends on two things, that is the mana quantity and quality of weapons used. More mana provided of course the heat generated will also be getting hoter and the weapons will become increasingly sharp as well. However, if the weapon in used cannot withstand the heat generated, then most likely that weapons will be broken, bent or melt. Now his Katana is shining yellow, like the newly forged metal ... truly aesthetically.

“... ... ...”

WAIT A MINUTE FOOL!!!Why do you use a spell before tracing the elements of your foes!!! We should ensure the elements, skills and magic he has in advance. Also measure the speed and power of his attacks then predicting his attack pattern as well, It's a common thing to do!!! And where you gonna go now? I know if he looks off guard but ... AHHH shit!’

With pretty stewing mind, I ran followed him from behind while kissed the sword of mine. Still, he has a good foot techniques.

 

Black Rosses!”

He jumped trying to cut the Baphomet neck, and suddenly there is a white flame emerging from his Katana.

 

Slash of Light!”

EH!? He's a ' Holy child '? This will probably work, elements of light work for all elements. Superior to other elements, just like mine. But before his attack land on the neck of the Baphomet, the goatee opened his eyes and immediately struck him with the back of his left hand. Because the blonde was in the air at the moment, he cannot avoid the attack and he could only receive attacks and bounced into the nearest pillar. Wow, he has a terrible attack speed. But it's still within my reach, and what else this time. His eyes were still fixed in the direction of the blonde, so his defense open because he's off guard. I will not waste this opportunity, jumping over at him and swung my sword.

Curse Cross Slash!”

I make the cuts shaped cross mark on his body, probably also due to my sudden attack thus making him backwards a few steps. The wound caused by the attacks of mine Black Rosses will not heal or regenerate unless been purified, also included in the category of a curse. Well indeed it will be cured with divine spells or Excellent class potions, but like hell demon had any of those  two. So, let's make him bleed to death.

A few seconds after I celebrate my achievement he then brought his right fist at me, I'm ducking to avoid it and a second later I jumped to deliver my second attack. This time I also vied for his neck, but he's really agile because quickly retreated back to avoid the swing of my sword. And in quite the same time I felt a sudden pain that comes from the stomach, apparently this goatee demon is not just shrug off backward. He also uses one of his feet to kick my stomach, and his kick was strong enough to be able to sent me to the ceiling.

“Ughh”

Perhaps because he recognizes me as a more dangerous foe, make him ignore the blonde who now ran toward him. He looked at me closely with a stance like a bird flicked its wings to fly, the goatee do high jump towards me. I'm still a bit dizzy because his last attack, and cannot do a counter-offensive on him. I can only see him pushed his fist into my body, making me increasingly immersed at ceiling wall.

“Akhhhkk”

I spew a little blood, though with a shadow armour has enabled some of my ribs still broken. And unfortunately he also still there, hovering. He is now trying to launch a second attack ... shit, if he’s attack aim at my head then, it means death.

“Slash of light!!!”

In this precarious moment, the blonde cut one of the wings from this flying Goat. Blood spurt along with a white flames that gushed from the wound he create. Huh, he must covert all his mana to be able to jump as high as this.

“URRRYYYY”

This fucker finally scream, he do a back fist and send the blonde to another pillar. How dare this Goatee turning his back against me, he’s got alot of guts.

“Quarto gravity”

As the name suggests, this spell increases weight for four times. So he lost his balance and fell to the ground along with me, I'm doing a safe landing while he fall like a black Comet. For a while, he looks like a fish struggling to escape from the invisible  nets. But shortly after, with a large difference in our mana capacity, he neutralizes mine spells.

"Heh, I will not let you rest Goat shit. Water Jail! Wind tornado! "

 

I'm trapping him in a large water ball, a second later the water started spinning and turning it into a pillar of spiral ice.

"You fuckind Goat shit, die there!"

 

But not long after that, the ice pillars being crushed to pieces and I could see there was some fire in the air at his surrounding.  It looks like he is a fire base, if it was a lightning or metal then this fight will be really hard. Now all I need is to create a right conditions.

But before I start thinking further, he collecting flames or rather he now make fireballs, slowly its gets enlarged ... and the fire ball turning even bigger than his own body.

 

"Oi oi oi oi oi dickless Goatee, you're not planning on throwing it right?"

 

It will make a huge hole at the floor, and it will reduce our movement ... wait a minute. Or perhaps more accurately he would throw that  fireball at me right? dammit.

But it turns out I'm slightly miss guess, this goatee doesn't throw it. His hands perform another movement like a flick of the wings, and then the fireball whose size has now been twice bigger than his body. Exploded and created a fast-moving wall of flame to all directions, as if wanting to fill the entire room.

My instincts screamed immediately and followed by my foot movement that would like to save myself, I ran quickly towards the entrance because with the quantity of such a huge burst of fire, hide behind the pillars is not going to help much.

But, just a few second I ran after used Accel movement toward the exit. My sight distracted at one point that just off the right side of mine… She was there, shook with tears thats already wetting her face. Curiosity has led her not to leave the room and watching us from a distance, no doubt a child on that rebellious age. No time to bring her out of the room, and the conditions behind the pillar will also be the same. I instantly realized for the worst situation, and immediately changed direction and ran faster towards her.

"Emeline! quickly ducking and immediately use yours most powerful barrier spell!"

 

With shaking body she just nod and did what I said. Her fairy doing a cross stance attitude and suddenly there is a transparent crystal ball warping her petite body. I sat cross-legged in front of her and put both my arms behind my head. I use shadow armor on my back  and cast  ‘water wall’ and ‘earth wall’ behind us. I was thinking of using the ' water prison' because the level was higher, but that spell is only strong from inside and brittle from the outside. And all these rings that I have, it can only use spells up to level three.

And so the fire was finally coming at us. For a few seconds, I heard the sound of boiling water and not much later the earth wall I made collapsed along with the arrival of a very hot burning sensation behind me like thousands of needles piercing and licking the back of yours. It all was only for a minutes but somehow it feels like an eternity.

“......”

“Ugghh haaah haah hhaah uhk uhk”

I couldn't feel or move my left hand, it feel like just hang on there though it's not broken. Although I can stand up very soon, my vision was still blurry and my head somehow quite dizzy.

"Damn ... This is bad"

 

I take a looked toward the demon goatee, he appears to be okay. Still kneeling on the ground with both eyes still closed, or better I say if the goat is totally black so I hardly can’t tell whether he's still alive or already burned to creeps cause his own shit.

"EHH! ... Mr. Alien ... Your back! "

 

Good riddance, she also fine. Well no need to say it to me, maybe this what they says ' foreign housekeeper is ironed by arab employers '. So I just ripped my t-shirt that damaged, it already useless though I quite liked it.

 

I'm trying to transfer my mana to carrier ring, good ... one health potion soon fell. I quickly drank it all and soon thereafter I could feel my left hand again. I drank three health potion ckk my head still dizzy, I should have had to bring the Good quality or above to replace blood lost.

"Emeline-chan, Alien-san, thank God you both Alright"

 

The blonde came to us, he’s also topless and bare feet. I can guess what happened to him, his armor protects him well but may be overheat or melt so that it should now be removed. I still see the burn scars here and there on his body, but it soon gone after he drank the potion.

Baphomet has now opened his eyes, he tried to stand up but stumbled a few times. It seems like his last move is used pretty much energy.

 

"Ckk, why he did not just die anyway. Damn, he is seemingly immune to fire "

 

"Let's go home Mr. Aliens! Kain too! "

 

"What are you talking about lass, it's become exhilarating now. Hey blonde, you can use the spell of ice or water at level 3? Wait, before you're using ' Candle of Carnage ' without the spell right? could you also use the ice element spell enchatment? "

 

"Umm ... I am sorry I can not use any magic besides enchatment element, I do have ' Frost Bite ' but if I use it now my sword definitely broken due to the rebound effect"

 

"So you are the swordsman type, huh?"

 

"Hahahaha my mom said magic is dangerous for me"

 

What with his mother? Being able to use unverbal spell level three is a sign for him if he has more than just talent! Moreover, what with this blonde thinking? Can you ignore your mother words a little?

 

“URRYYYYYYYYY!”

It seems that it's about time he came, but the Goatee doesn’t seems want to move from its place at all. He like waiting for something. Hmm what? His right arm, it started to glow also smoke and wave of heat following to be visible.

 

"Ckk ... this Goatee can also perform the Enchantment Element"

 

"Uhh Mr. Aliennn ~ ~"

 

Emeline grasping my hand with wet eyes. This is not good, should I throwing a smoke bomb and stop everything now?

 

"If only I had a little time and give one decisive attack, I could turn him into chopped Demon"

 

"Alien-san you had that kind of powerful attack?"

 

"Powerful? No, it's a finisher, the last mainstay. I can only use it once "

 

Nice blonde, take the bait!

 

"I also have one, but I'm afraid if I use it, it will destroy the pillar and make the ceiling collapse"

 

He said it while touching his Carrier Ring.

 

"..."

 

The Fuck? What have you got in there? A nuclear bomb? Ishtora once tried to enriching Uranium and begin creating the damn thing, but what happened next was a disaster. What he wants to say if he had it? Impossible.

 

"Alien-san let's try thy way. I will make an opening. "

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes, and if that fails I will use mine"

 

"Well, as long as you don't die"

 

I don't know what you've got there, but as long as it goes with my favour I guess it doesn't matter.

 

"Wait a minute you two! Why are you not listening to me! "

 

"Because you've made the last request of yours in the secure area of the floor eight right?"

 

"But but uhh"

 

"Calm down, this is the last"

 

I let go of the Black Rosses  and ' Shadow Armor ', while at the same time we took a bottle of potion from our Carrier Ring. We both drink and throw it at the same time, quite cool lah.

 

“Os chifres do sol!”

The blonde lifted his katana and a huge white flame appeared make a spiral movement like tornado. The flame was started to shrink and shrink, I know nothing about Holy Enchantment Spell but I know he's trying to do a weapon materialization... now it is starting to take shape ... it's like a Jousting Lance.

 

With that he took a stance such as saito hajime, what's its called again? hirazuki? Such an attitude the pool table  players  ready to stab the ball ... Coool. Damn, I also would not be lost in this case. I plugged my sword on the ground and start cast the spell.

 

"From the deepest abyss, wake with eternal thirst. Thou art the waits one for soul behind shadow curtain of darkness, also one who gives shapes on the eternal death. Drink mine blood o the glutton's being, and tear the flesh of my enemies with thy fangs. These white life lay in the mortal world, is my offerings for the curse of thee! Fangs of Reaper! "

 

The pillar of darkness that comes from my sword that plugged into the ground is slowly taking form, and when the form it's almost perfect my hands pulling it and swing the object which is now no longer looks like a sword. Spark of darkness that drips showing its new form ... Yes it is a scythe. Another enchantment spell level-five. If the blonde was Saito then I was Haseo, curse it! This will be my last technique. And due to this spell requires three times the capacity of mana that I have, currently, one attack and all my stamina will be drained and I’ll no doubt be faint.

 

And look at the other side, now the hand of the goat became blackish red lighted. certainly it's a technique that is much more powerful than the ' Carnage of Candle’ used by the blonde before.

 

"URRRYYYY!!!"

"Apparently this dickless goatee already done preparing, are you also ready blonde!?"

"Okay!"

 

His eyes full of determination, heh it is another good sign.

 

"Let's go!"

 

Then we march forward, I was about 3 metres behind him. Baphomet is also moving forward bringing his reddis fist to us, and even from here I could feel the heat from his fist. If that fist landed in our body, we would certainly die.

 

The Goat attack with his fist and blonde piercing his weapon against him, both weapons colliding making a great sound.

* BOOOOOM! *

 

That time I was thinking ' it's time ', but I was wrong. the shock waves created by the two of them is powerful enought to push me backwards a few steps.

 

“Forward! Damn it!!! "

 

I fix my stance and I quickly ran to the fore before hearing the sound of metal broke.

 

* CLANKSS! *

 

A second later I saw the blonde pain expression... and his right hand ... now waving like cotton dolls.

 

' Are this going to work? '

 

I stepped forward, right at the end of goatee red fist  I'm ducking and swinging my scythe mightily. I felt the flesh and bone of his but somehow my weapon stuck in the middle. This is bad, my consciousness is starting to fade. If somehow the last trump card belongs to the blonde needed his both hands to works, this means we really messed up.

 

"UOOOOOHHHHHH"

 

I yelled like my soul out, and before my consciousness off, I feel like I cut something soft.

 

###

0