06. Stop Being Stranger
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes ... it's already morning, I hear some birds chirping and playing small orchestra outside. Light of the morning sun has infiltrate between the window, as if trying to wake me with her warm hugs. And here, I was lying comfortably on a single bed in a hotel room I rent two days ago. Soon I turned my face to the table near me, looking for my wristwatch to make sure the current time.

 

"Fuck... that goatee burn it well"

 

Now I tried to sit up, but ... There's something quite heavy hold me down. Hmmm? I feels something under the covers. And when I pulled it down, I found a girl lying there ... a blonde Elf look’s like early teenagers sleeping on top of my body... Yes that’s Emeline.

 

"...."

 

Fuck, what the heck? Did I do that? wait wait wait I can't remember for doing anything! Was I drunk? There is a possibility, the last time I got drunk I woke up in jail with full security. Without knowing why, how and what the hell happened, they let go of me shortly afterwards.

Mariane act as my attorney and pay the bail money, she looks tired and angry when she comes to pick me. But Rozen who came along with her look’s very satisfied, that’s witch is definitely the one who pulling the string. And since then, if there is a chance she always offers me a glass of wine ... fucking Fox woman, since that I vowed to never get near the alcohol again.

Wait wait wait what's with the sudden nostalgia, I can tell if I'm not drunk. I clearly remember what happened last night. After we came back from dungeon and explain everything to Mr Brams, nothing much happens after that... not even to partying. I admit the dinner served was very delicious and I think I'm starting to love mushrooms along with the vegetables now, but there is no big thing happened... its all over with just the words of good night. For now... let us wake her up, again somehow... I've started to sense trouble ahead.

 

"Heeey Lass!!!! wakeee uuuup!"

 

I slap her cheek few times make her finally open her eye and rub it a little. she sit easily on top of my body... A bit back more she gonna touching my mighty morning trees... Wait... aren't this....

 

“Owaaaahhhhmmmm ~ uhh~ good morning Mr. Alien ~"

 

She yawns and stretches her arms like this situation normal ... my HARD trees is also quite normal ... I think.

 

"Oi lass ... What are you doing here?"

“Ahh Yes ... "

 

She looks quite seriously and with both hands on the chest he took a deep breath and...

 

"Mr. Alien umm... TAKE ME!"

"..."

 

Again? Sorry lass I will not fall into your honey trap for a second time ... but. I looked at her with more carefully this time. She looks serious with her word’s, wearing a transparent blue evening gown matching her blue eyes and ... she's not wearing bra ... though it's small but ‘that’ still has forms, and what she have on the bottom? White fluffy like snow panties that match her skin which was also white, an Amor Armour... heeell.

 

Fuck why did I vacillate due to this, she is fully regalia ready to fight until the last of her breath. Again now, I can already imagine it. I pushed her down while locking her lips, quietly press the bell pink while opened that smooth white door. She said nothing about the key, but exhale heavily to follow the rhythm of my movement. Shortly... my hands began to take root among the dark wet cliff, while sometimes heard the moans of vibrating bed. And my tongue started playing happily on top of this young Mount, while feeling the sweet smell in the nose. Soon I was grabbing onto her fingers strongly, lead her to the peak just to fall back into snow-white sheets. And right after we reached our mutual destination, we pulled off a cry of joy ... shortly after Mr. Brams broke down to the room.

 

"You damn pedophiles aliens! Pull out your dirty tentacles from the body of my daughter! And die! "

" ....."

 

Okay now... you upgrade your honey trap well done, but I know there is something wrong here.

 

"I see ... Thanks "

 

I say that while putting my hand on her shoulder, looks at her directly with the wistful smile.

If she closes her eyes then that’s mean the flag is truely waving, and I turn this moment into my breakfast. But hell, with the following word her eyes began to Shine star’s ... fuck! the breakfast gone.

 

"Really?? hehehe!? I'm doing good right!!? "

 

She smiling kindly and began to leave the bed, a girl who doesn't know what it means by offering the body like ckk... a total fuck. I know this will be a misunderstanding.

 

"All right then rise and shine Mr. Aliens, or you want to rest a little longer? If so then I have to take my leave for now "

 

She gave another smile, a nod and a light step of goodbye... the fuck!? If she went out from my room with that kind of dresses, it will cause another misunderstanding.

 

"Wait Wait Wait Lass! Let me accompany you! haaaah! "

 

My morning tree suddenly down dried, fuck why I even care to begin with. I pulled her hand  while she didn't say anything ‘you trust me that much lass?’  So we went out the room and somehow met with Emestine on the hallway not far from my room. Her face looks worried as if looking for something important, but become brighter back when she saw us together.

 

"Emeline I can't find thee in thine room, where are thee all night?... wha?...*gasp!*"

 

She show a surprise look and more worry face after realize Emeline wear sexy gown, not very sharp aren’t you? Even she looks like her sister but actually she was her mother, this reaction can be understood since she worry about many things.... like her daughter purity.

 

"No!....thi...this can't be..."

"Please calm down Mrs. Misuelle, the worse thing didn't happen and I just find her this morning sleep aside me"

"Really!!? ...it's that true Emeline?"

"Umm well... I went in last night but Mr. Alien are already sleep, so I decided waiting for him to wake up"

 

I'm must be very exhausted yesterday, didn't realize she enter... haah this bad. Not only I become far to weak, my sense also lacking. And what about this lass? She just answer with calm voice and stright face like its normal thing to do.

 

"Why thee commit such act?"

"Ehh??? but aunt Ilajen and Miranda says ‘ if thou would like to thank the good man who saved the life of thine. Thou must dress this way and go to his room at night and said 'take me' after that let the man do the rest!’ like that... right?"

 

I'm hold my head that nearly fall... what kind of fuckind thing those cinnamon bitch taught to this child!!!!!!

 

"What!!? no that's not right! no... I mean it's still too early 30 no 40 years for thine!"

 

Wait wha? so fundamentally you agree with them!?

 

"Really? but mr. Alien said thanks, I'm doing great for my first time!"

"No till the time is right, and this not your first time either! So don't brag about your firs time to anyone because its never happen!"

"Ehhhhhh!!!!!"

 

This conversation getting dangerous, look like Emestine also don't know what she teaching her daughter about. I must fix's it fast, dammit what kind of situation I’m fall into.

 

"Listen Emeline, what your mother said is that what you trying to do is adult stuff. your mother just afraid for your mental growth. If you mature to fast you will never become cool adult like Eustella or at worse you will be immature for the rest of your life, all you doing is mimic the adult but never will become one!"

"Is that true Mr. Alien? Is that true mother?"

"Ahh? yes Mr. Alien is totally right!"

 

This Emestine is quite air head, don't she know that she also lead her daughter to the path of adulthood to soon. what if Emeline start to wonder what is 'first time' that she was talking about? This stupid lass curiosity might become door lead her to red light district.

 

"Well then, with this the case close. And I think this about time I'll take morning shower"

"Ohh please pardon us for the trouble that my daughter cause, its really shame at our side"

“Nahh its okay,  the fault is partly mine"

"Mr. Alien are you gonna leave today?"

"Nope... Me and Kain decide to extend for one more days, we also need to buy and sell some stuff"

"Hummm"

 

Somehow she give deep thought about it, hey don't tell me you plan something troublesome again. Bah whatever, after giving a bow to Emestine I back to my room for shower. I chose wearing shirt today the blue one, black jeans and shoes, that's all take around 30 minutes. Once down the stair I met Mr. Brams at counter clerk, he not give me warm greeting like yesterday.

Instead he looked at me with a sharp eye, not the eyes of a with malicious intent or suspicious. I know that eyes, is eyes of a father who worries about his child. Probably he already know what just happen, but have no idea to do what is best. Yesterday his daughter return home along with two topless and barefoot man and now this, course he worried.

 

"Lad, you a good guy right?"

"I believe the one who can rate me is other people, not me"

"Hmmmm you right, sorry for ask such stupid questions"

 

I leave Mr. Brams who close his eye and fall in deep thought, I'm myself didn't care what other people think about me. For always meet the expectations of the other person can make you crazy, I think. So I go to lounge and met with the blonde, he was eating a full plate of food. Looks like he’s really hungry.... wait a sec, is that his third plate? I saw two empty plate on his table.

"Oh Alin-san ood moring"

"Swallow your food"

 

I look at the dish that present... it’s nearly empty, that's gluttony blonde must eat almost everything here. I took a plate of fried rice and... this mushrooms sausage... it's red must be mix with chili and tomato.

 

Good day huh? this town just like I remember yesterday. People still busy with their own life without care of their surrounding and because me wear a shirt today the Alien looks normal, I wonder what gonna happen if yesterday we ignore that Demon Egg. It must become a huge even in few weeks... or disaster, you bastard should be grateful cause I help you and blame ‘that bitch’ for the trouble.

 

"Alien-san, where we going first?"

"Lumost Altar! we need make some money, but I think we can't sell the crystal yet"

"Hmmm? why?"

“The price is freakind low"

 

This blonde stick with me for a while, back in dungeon we decide that we take back the demon with us. I take the upper half and  he take the lowest part( the ass I mean) and we plan to convert it not with my SC card. This thing is  to valuable... no, I already use mine last one by the way. We plan to split the money half, don't think this one will give lot of soul but. Judge by what I saw yesterday, this Goatee probably have lot Oricalum inside his bone and that's what we aiming.

 

"Alien-san from what I look, I guess you not from this Da'at Continent right?"

"Hmm? yeah I'm from Norn"

"Really? Actually I'm also plan for going to Continent of Norn. My mother told me to send some goods to someone there"

 

Enough with your mother, don't you feel shame a little?

 

"I see... It's must be important stuff cause makes you deliver thats personally (usually, people use post or another delivery service), so you plan to use the gate in capital of Aellery?"

"No I'm just pass the Capital a week ago, now I'm headed to Adilheida"

"You not from this Queendom?"

"Ehh? Queendom? I believe Elvia is a Kingdom?"

"Because the current rules was a Queen, that's not important right now I believe every nation have their own 'portal gate'. Whether your nation does not have good diplomacy with the country which you are headed?

"No our nation do have close relationship with Central Alliance, It just that my mother told me to see how vast the world is... and yeah it really vast. I can't find my wallet anymore, probably is stolen in Aellery"

 

Its not probably, that's definitely for you. I think I can understand his mother feeling a little, this guy is careless and easily trust other people too much totally like country boy. Yes his mother right, his journey maybe can makes him learn what mean to distrust.

 

"Well... I'm also planing to Adilheida after this, why don't we form a party?"

"Really Alien-san? but are you sure? I mean uuuhh"

"Umm? something wrong?"

"No that's not it... okay onece again nice to meet you and please for the cooperation, I'm looking foward to work with you and I hope we can get along"

 

He give me a deep bow... the fuck?

 

"There's no need to be so formal... oh well nice to meet you too, Kain"

"Ahh you finally said my name"

"Hmm? you mind it? I thought is simple to called you blonde hahahaha, I'm sorry if I offend you blonde!"

"No its okay, I just thought you dislike me with calling me blonde...  Alien-san you just called me blonde again!!!"

"Not very sharp aren't you? besides Kain or Blonde is sound same to me, so is fine!"

"Of course not! its name given by my parent you know!"

"Stop making fuss over small thing, or you become bald in no time!"

 

Can't believe this, he is another child with different gender. Oh well one fuck after another we arrive at our destination Lumost Altar. The building located in East gate, its look like a church with big yard. I can see the hunter carriage, few of them line up properly.

 

"Welcome... is there anything we can help?"

 

The male clerk greet us with a smile, he looks like a man in his mid forties wearing black clothes and round glasses. Although he smile, I can tell his sharp eye looking at us full of suspicious behind his Jhon Lennon Glasses. I'm used to dealing with this kind of situation, more like I know what he thinking.

 

"We need to use Lumost Altar for soul convert, I believe we come to right place!"

"Are you traveller? where are you came from ?"

"No need to be suspicious old man, we're not thieves and don't you think it's rude to suspect us just because our new face here? but still... if you have a doubt I can tell you few name of my acquaintances that live in this town,"

"... please pardon me, we do not know when those rats cowardly rampant yes? at time like this where the crystal price are currently down, those rats prefer to steal from the brave and runaway from their sacred duty as hunter. But you... I can sense a confidence within you, so I give you a yes! so please pardon me once again"

 

HA! I like this old guy, he is a pro! and he was totally right, there some bastard like to attack the weak hunter after finishing a dungeon and sell their belonging to another town. With the town guard become all weak, the possibility is increased.

 

"Well then gentleman, let us down to the business... can I see your carriage"

"No, its all here!"

 

I show him the ring on my left thumb, then he give us more big smile.

 

"Ohh! you one of the few, this was a rare occasion! come here come here we begin right away!"

 

We follow him down to the basement or more like underground ball room... or torture rooms, this place is like prison with lots small room on the wall that connect with spiral stair and cage made from metal hung with chain. Like shady occult room came out from hardcore ghotic movie... no this normal, all lumost altar most likely looks this way.

 

Five square altar can be seen at the middle of the room, some hunters looks will start the convert process at one of it. A pile of demon can be seen... is that a ghoul? baldy blue(there also red and many color depend on their level and its ability) like human with sharp teeth and its still alive. They chaining him and that's demon also struggling to attack any of them, but with his both leg gone that demon nothing but a worm waiting the death penalty and when the convert start that demon scream hard. Looks and sounds immoral but this normal and necessary, soon I can smell fresh blood in the air.

 

We sorry for the smell... Recently, the hunter want it fresh to give more soul and that's of course give us more job for cleaning. But business is business we never take an extra price, we simply understood their situation and catching demon alive is not easy as its sound"

 

The hunter was looks proudly with their catch, I can tell from the way he looked at us 'hey newbe, still trying?' maybe like that. But his eyebrow shocked when we easily throw the goatee demon to the altar next to him.

 

"OOOHHHH Baphomet! what a dangerous Arch demon! this remarkable result! let's begin let's begin!"

 

The old man looks very pleased with our result, it’s because by killing a powerful demon that means saving lives a weak hunter and also minimize the possibility dungeon leak that lead to death of innocent civilian. That's why job of hunter is a Sacred thing to some people, like this old man. And just like I expected, the goatee horn and all bone from his right arm is made from Oricalum. That's why he can do Enchanted element.

 

"Are you want to purified the skin too?"

"Ehh? can you do that sir?"

"Ohh you don't know? Its the new invention from Central Alliance, now we can take the fur and leather from demon! hohohohoho with this I hope many young man will interest to become hunter like you"

"What you think Alien-san?"

"No... its only one demon, the price not worth it- you can take it old man"

"Hohohoho thank you thank you and sorry if I somehow seems like push you to do it, I just want you to know cause this is a new thing that we learn few month ago. Looks like the news spread fast, yes?"

 

Purification proses take 100 silv while convert just 20... Actually it’s our guild the one who invent that! 2 years research with full support from government and 'the ARK' prevail! I'm Proud of my self... hmm? The hunters still stare at us... at our ring to be precisely, I began to sense trouble so I decide to get out fast. I just give 20 silv to the old man and say sayonara.

"Please come again!"

"Sorry ol man, we will leaving this town tomorrow!"

"... I’m understand. Keep that thing good, with the town guard all busy the rats might comes wild"

"hahaha thanks old man!"

"I pray for your safe journey!"

 

Then we off and walk to the south gate where the cinnamon bitch await us... or not, the sign on the door said it closed. Shit! are they seriously wanna do business? I ask around to another store but they only have Fine and Good potion. Judge by last fight Kain and I agree we should buy Ex-potion, hmmm let's us wait till tomorrow. For now we go to Weapon shop.

 

"Well...come........"

 

A serious looking Elf greet us when we enter his shop, a hard work type huh? so we tell him that we want to sell some Oricalum, he didn't answer and just show us the scale. This work just fine for me, more efficient this way.

 

"540 gram..."

 

He didn't lie, normally all this bone probably weighs more than 20 pounds but all minerals that mined in the dungeon is really lightweight like styrofoam.

 

"Agree!"

 

He give us 90 gald... WOAH!!! Jackpot baby! and thanks to the goatee!

 

"You not gonna buy another sword Kain? I mean yours is broken in half, right?"

"No, I have spare right here!"

 

He show me another of his katana... its cool! makes me think to buy one too, but hell this store don't have any. And look's like the Elf also interested to his katana.

 

"Can I see it....?"

"Sure!"

 

He look that's sword carefully, after a while and give it a nod of agree.

 

"If you give me this sword plus 40 gald, aside for gem type weapon you can take any weapon from my shop"

"Re really sir!!?"

 

He just give another nod for eye sparkling blonde... kids.

 

"What you think Alien-san? what should I do, what should I chose!"

"You use enchant element right! you should pick the pure mythril"

"Hmmm you right!"

 

Mythril is flexible with any element despite it quite reduce the power, while Oricalum is more Sturdy but become fragile if using different elements in one time. And my Adamantite? it booster the element effect but can only add one element alone.

 

"This claymore or this Zweihander? hmmm but I think this long sword is suit me best, its said only 50 grams"

"Make sure it match with your fighting style blonde!"

"What you used Alien-san?"

"Me? Gladius!"

"Should I take a Gladius too?"

"Take your time"

 

I look around while he busy hmmm all this weapon here made from pure mythril or oricalum, even this huge boardsword on the wall weighing only 170 gram.

I look at the description

 

{BoardSword/pure mythril}

 

very effective for slashing huge enemy's.

 

Weight                  : 170 grams

Leight                   : 155 cm total.

Enchantment        : none

Additional           : none

Price                     : 120 Gald

 

{Long sword/pure oricalum}

 

Very light long Sword, more easy to use in any situation.

 

Weight                  : 55 grams

Leigh                    : 128 cm total.

Enchantment        : None

Additional           : None

Price                     : 40 Gald

 

{Saber(Single-edged)/pure mythril}

 

Lightweight and nimble,very suitable for those who have good movement.

 

Weight                  : 55 grams

Leight                   : 110 cm total.

Enchantment        : None

Additional           : Null Enchantment rebound effect for basic Element

Price                     : 190 Gald

 

{Falchion/pure mythril}

 

Fast and sharp, with the flame enchant make it more powerful.

 

Weight                  : 55 grams

Leight                   : 95 cm total.

Enchantment        : Fire+

Additional           : Fullbooster fire Enchantment.

Price                     : 150 Gald

 

{Azure Obsidian Blade}

 

Beautifully blue blade made from raw mystic frost obsidian gem in Mt. Darras Dungeon. Its alone are already have extreme sharpness and will be deadly if combined with blue elements.

 

Weight                  : 590 grams

Leight                   : 105 cm total

Enchantment        : Ice++

Additional           : Flame magic resistant++, Ice darmage+, null fire attack spell(3th tier), Fullbooster Ice enchantment.

Price                     : 320 Gald

 

{Kielo Opal Blade}

 

The gem it self is valuable also very beautiful and charming, carefully made by combining divine opal stone with alchemist process. Forged with the skilled hands of dwarf and that give birth to this masterpiece.

 

Weight                  : 540 grams

Leight                   : 95 cm

Enchanment         : God Blessing.

Additional           : Fullbooster all El enchantment, null enchantment rebound effect, null curse attack spell(6th tier), null all attack spell(4th tier), great magic resistant, mana recovery(large).

Price                     : 6100 Gald(sold out)

 

 

"...."

 

The Obsidian is one thing but this Oapal blade is... sold out!!? What kind of filthy rich bastard able to buy that fuckind expensive blade!!? what a waste of money, you can easily buy a mansion with that!

 

"Alien-san look! what do you think? its really light even this big!"

 

He swung a Zweihander sword easily up and down.

 

"I told you pick the one who match with your style, here try this saber!"

"ohh this nice!"

 

Kain do few move slash and thrust, he seems satisfied with the result even the elf give another nod. And with that we leaving the Armor shop. We decide take a little tour on this town, It’s gonna be real waste if we not try the local food.

 

 ***

 

Hufff* my stomach all full but look like Kain still want try another plate of that dumpling, what a bottomless stomach you have. I paid the food’s and drag him with me before he order the 11th plate. And on our way back Kain still have fun with his new weapon, swung it around right and left make people looking at us.

 

‘oi oi oi stop it, are you a five?’

 

After a town guard give him a lecture he finally stop. But the real annoying thing came up to me right after we enter the inn.

 

"Heeei kidd! s'up! nice day don't you think!

 

It's Arban.... he sit at the sofa in the lounge along with his both wives at his sides chat with Emeline. Mr. brams and Emestine also present there on different chair enjoying tea and snack. Such a warm sight, maybe this what you call happy family.

 

Mr. Bram and Arban offer us to join their afternoon tea, I want to refuse but before my voice come out Kain already sit and say ‘thank you’... what the????

 

Emestine told her child to refill the teapot and bring another two cup, Emeline just smile and said 'just wait here Mr.Alien!' then she gone makes me no choice but tag along.

 

"So kid, your name is Alien eh? Thats weird name hahaha... sorry really, hmmm but first I think I should say thanks to you for what happen yesterday! hahahahahaha that Emeline she do like her father and uncle where we young!"

"What are thee laughter about? thou art still like the old days, always make trouble. But I might as well say thanks properly this time"

 

Those two give us a bowed follow by their wife’s.

 

"No no no It’s okay, actually what happen mostly because our decision, right Kain!?"

"This biscuits is delicious! what this made of???"

"Ara ara It’s wheat mix with vegetable cheese and some secret seasoning"

"Hooo"

 

Wait that's not it moroon, read the mooood!!! These people just give us a sincere bow and you answer it with a stupid question!!?

 

"By the way Alien, I hear you'll leaving tomorrow? Whether you've bought everything you need?"

"All left is potion’s from your store, we need ex-potion just in case"

"Hahahaha sorry sorry We’ve opted for close it and spend time together today, maintaining the household is not easy you know. My family and my lovely is the main thing, I can't live without them.

"Olala husband, what you're seducing us?"

 

Your family or your bed? make it clear!

 

"Arban, just because you are a ‘Holy Child’ and one of the Pillar Knight, you can't just toss your job like that"

"What are thee say Emestine, Thou never know where it feels like be abandoned by thy husband in cold bed for a week!"

"Yes I am, cause when I pregnant my Dear leave me for month! beside thou has Ila to warm thy up?"

"Olala After hearing this I felt didn't want to pregnant in the near future, and Emestine... Me and Mira can't continue satisfying ourselves with"

"HEY HEY HEY we on front of this young lad here! you should refrain you're self!"

 

Looks like Mr. Brams is the only sane person here, and Arban is a Pillar Knight of Elvia? really? the most Elite knight in Elvia that work direct supervised under the Queen??? I hear there's only 10 of them in this Kingdom and if he’s really a Holy Child that mean the chance is huge... mostly 'Holy Child' I know is a bastard, so I give him yes!

 

"Hahahaha c'mon brother! we all grow up man here, right, Alien, Kain? how old are you?"

"Much munc much I'm turn 18 this year!"

".... swallow your food, I don't know precisely perhaps 18 or 19.... you know... family problem"

"I see.... you have it hard boy~ your eyes have unusual aura and your scent mfufufufu scary~"

"Mira stop, I know you’re proud of your skill but right now that’s a rude thing to do"

"Sorry, I love your body scent more"

 

She lays her head on Arban shoulder and her nose softly sniff his neck, that sexy. Arban sure have control for his wife's..... he is the man....the lucky man.

Soon thereafter, Emeline came with tray contains cup of glasses and teapots that emit steam. And we start chat this and that till night fall,

 

Emestine quite protest to Ila and Mira, because the thing they teach to her daughter. They both just laugh and said ‘really? that something’ and think they should give a more effective way for her age.

Before they leave, Arban promised to deliver the potion that we ask for at our departure tomorrow on North Gate. Of course we pay in front, and that's how the days end.

 

Next day here we are in the north gate and I saw Arban already there with his wife's, Emeline also comes she said she want to see we off... she look quite sad but Kain cheer her up said we might see each other again in the future.

 

Arban brings out the potions from his carrier ring, he not surprised when we put it on our carrier....he’s an Elite knight Alright.

 

“If you guys want to go to Odhert, I suggest you take the northern route. You can also directly eastward from here but, uhh Magnild quite dangerous at the moment, and the rumor of Mist monsters make me worry "

"The Mist Monsters? I've heard a lot of people who have been attacked by it, why you still don't take care of it uncle? "

"Hahahaha you are right my dear. Well, the rumors that began few month ago. At first we thought it was just some quarrels between hunters, as no deaths were reported. We do plan to investigate this, because it has quite troubling numbers of people. But just before we moved, orders from central coming. Never thought it to be this long, I hope these order can be lift immediately "

 

Arban pat Emeline head gentely while let out a wry smile, well looks they do have reason. But still...

 

“Orders? You mean the one you told me that one time”

“Yah that’s one, its quite serious. You'll know when you reach the town of Adalı"

"Town? but on the map that I have said it is the name of a village? "

"Ha? When your map was created? Adali has become a huge Town, more than a hundred years ago! If a village you seek, you can find some of them during the trip! "

"Crap! the ' short leg ' sell me an expired map "

"Hahahahaha Dwarf in Darras eh? well they never lie in business, but always tricky! so are you really not plan to use horse-drawn carriage?"

"No, it gonna take 3 days right? if we run all night we gonna arrive tomorrow, right Kain?"

"Hmmm I think we should take East route, who knows we'll encounter with mist monster and we can help clean it?"

"You are plan to face a dangerous situation? give me a break! "

 

This brat and his dellution, going through that marsh is the last thing I will do. I mean... that place... you know...

 

"Hahahah thank you kid, but its our job as towns guard, and if you said you gonna run all night that's mean you confidence in your footwork eh? you probably arrive in Odhert in 4 days or less. And Magnild is a huge Marsh, your footwork might be ineffective there or worse the mist will get you lost"

"Ahh you right thanks Arban-san"

 

Emeline draw close to me, she seems once again for umpteenth time gathering her courage and waving her hand like asking me to brought my face closer. I was a little hesitant, but why not? Maybe this time he's got another shocking sentences, and I'll be trying to laugh. Well... When I Bent my body a little, she grab my head and without hesitation she give me a kiss.... deep kiss with lips.... she even use her tongue.... I'm freezes.

 

"ummnn ummnn haah... now Kain turn"

 

She wiped her lips before turning toward Kain.... Wait... Wha? what she said? my mind goes blank.

 

"Eh? EHHH? EHHHH!!!!!"

"WAIT EMELINE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! "

 

See her getting closer to Kain, Arban who also froze a few moments ago shouting loudly at her and snap me out of my blank State. Hell why she suddenly became a slut? Wait, I guess there is something wrong here.

 

"Hmm? why you angry uncle?"

"I'm not angry my dear but what you doing is... uhhggg... oh brother"

 

Arban hold his head with both arms after hearing Emeline reply, advert her eye contac and turn his body a second later.

 

"Ehh??? but aunt Ila and Mira said this is a proper way for saying good bye and thanks, I even practiced with them yesterday!"

"Huhuhuhu"2x

 

The Bitches laugh while trying to shut their mouths, yesterday after the dinner the three of them missing for some time ... so that's when.

 

"ILA, MIRA!!!! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!"

"Olala~ husband please don't angry, Emeline really want to pay them back. Its good to treasure a feeling, but with a real action the feeling is eternal!"

"BUT HOW DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO BRAMS!!!!"

"Calm down a little, both of them is still virgin I guarantee it. The scent doesn't lie, so its mutual give"

"THIS NOT ABOUT THAT(VIRGIN) THIS ABOUT THIS(KISSES)"

 

Emeline who have huge (?) above her head now give me a worried face.

 

"Mr... Mr. Alien am I making mistake again? I... I saw uncle and Aunt do this very often wh... when he about to leave, s... so... I... I"

 

She about to cry, her best effort seems about to waste. She sincerely want to pay us thanks but the adult around her... they fuck this up. If I don't do something this gonna leave a huge scar on her heart... and I mustn't lie. So I kneel and gentely grab her shoulders.

 

"You not wrong Emeline, its just that... what you doing is actually sacred thing that only married couple allow to do! Did you ever seen your aunt or uncle do that to another person???"

 

She shake her head.

 

"See... and just like that, that’s how sacred this thing is"

"Umm umm is that mean we are married Mr. Alien?"

"Hmm? Huhuhu... what? you wish to marry me?"

"Ehh? that but... I still...."

"Huhuhuhu relax... this just Accident, a sweet accident... so this doesn't count. Well although this not my first time, its been long time since the last time a girl kiss me... especially a cute girl like you!"

 

Her face turn bright red, Kain and Arban just silent watching us with blank face.

 

"Olala~ this young man is good"

"Huh, I hope someone said that kind of words to me every day"

 

‘Be Quiet you bitch! you crush the moment here! actually I wana die cause embarrassment right now!!!! Ahhh let’s end this!’

 

I pull a ring from my finger.

 

"Here to make us even, no just keep it as memento"

"Ehh ehh but this expensive! and the kiss is..."

"Your kiss is even more expensive Emeline, so don't give it to anyone unless that person really deserve it. Promise me!"

"YESS!!! Thank you Mr. Alien!!!"

 

Somehow the silhouette of a certain girl suddenly appeared in my mind, along with twilight scene set in red hue of Golden clouds. She turned away from the Sun make her shade touch my face, and as I close my eye’s I can smell the sweet scent of wheat fields and wet green grass under our feet.

However... before I back to open this eyes, to once again clearly this time. To see her smile that had been vague, to hear her laugh that had been whispere. But what power I have, The cold breezes that even able to make the trees curled. Made me aware of the real face of  Emeline before me, can’t do anything else but smiled... bitterly.

 

“Mr. Alien???”

“....”

 

... Ahh this melancholy...

 

"Emeline... actually my name is not Alien"

"Ahh yes, you said before to call you like that. So what your name Mr???"

"There's no need for Mr either...... my name is................. Azel Akasia"

 

 

  ***

0