14. Sink or Swim
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mr. Alien! Mr. Alien !!! "

Someone was heard shouting calling Extra-Terrestrial creatures many times, maybe it was some kind of special ritual from people who had nothing to do who really liked the government's conspiracy theories or mysterious things like that.

"Mr. Alien! Are you okay! Mr. Alien! Mr. Alien !!! "

Shut up child! I'm trying to sleep here and don't bother me if you don't want to see me break your parents' legs in frustration. That voice really sounds like a child's voice, do I just get up to give lessons to the parents huh? But my body feels so heavy, and it feels like I'm forgetting something. Ahh never mind ...

Hmm? What is this? It felt like something hard and slippery was blocking my mouth, and this fluid coming in suddenly into my throat made it difficult for me to breathe. Hoi hoi hoi stop it! God damn it why can't I move my arm!

"Cough! Cough Cough Hoek! "

I woke up and immediately rolled to the side, removing the fluid that had been strangling my neck.

"Mr. Alien !!! Are you alright !? "

I frantically searched for the origin of the voice and found an Elf girl sitting on the floor looking at me worriedly, there was a tear stain on her face that indicated she had been crying. I looked around now with astonishment, finding myself in a spacious room. And I could not find the parents of this child, only a young man who also had the same blond hair as this Elf girl. He seems to be wrapping his right arm with a bandage, he looks battered like he just had a fight. For a moment I thought if I was the main offender who beat him up, but the conclusion changed as I looked back. There was the corpse of the jet-black goat Demon lying nearby not far from us, dead with his two bodies separated into two upper and lower parts.

"Mr. Alien !? "

"Hmmm?"

I looked at this Elf girl who seemed to be worried about my situation, and I would immediately confirm the situation by slowly pointing at my own face.

"Are you talking to me Lass?"

"To who else? have you lost your memory? "

"Wait a moment"

My head feels very dizzy right now and my body feels almost powerless.

"Maybe you better spend the Potions that I gave earlier, which knows that will make your body condition better"

Now I found an open Potion Bottle on the floor, although it was partially spilled but there was still quite a lot left. It seems like this Elf girl put the tip of the bottle in my mouth so that I was suffocated because of the liquid, I wanted to be angry but her condition seemed reasonable and forced her to do so. I unhesitatingly drank the Potion and tried to remember what really happened, and along with the flow of 'Mana' that began to feel in my body, I began to remember everything in its entirety.

"Ahh? Ohhhhh ... Emeline? "

"Oh! You are fully aware then, are you alright? "

"As you can see"

"Is that so? Thank God!"

Emeline was really relieved to hear that, clasping her hands and in front of her chest.

"Instead of worrying about me, maybe you better help Cain bandage his arms. His wound is deeper than mine "

"Ahahahaha, no problem. It's almost done! Earlier, Emeline helped me before waking you up Alien-san. ”

"Is that so? Wow, how long have I been unconscious? "

"Maybe about 20 minutes, I don't know for sure. I was on guard because I was afraid that the demon would rise again before calling Emeline here, well, it took me quite a long time to straighten out some of my broken bones "

I remember if this blonde's right hand had been broken in several places, it might have been better if Emeline hadn't seen him do that. I myself felt pain in imagining it, but it seemed Emeline suddenly seemed annoyed at Cain's answer.

"You can't do that !!! Why not call me faster !? My Pixie is able to do first aid and relieve pain immediately! ”

"Hahahaha, it's okay, Emeline-chan, I've already taken the 'Pain Killer' pill, so it doesn't matter."

"But why do you refuse to take Potions and medications from Pixie?"

"Eh? I told you, if I would do it later? "

"But..."

I touched Emeline's shoulder to interrupt her, and spoke after drinking a mouthful of Potions.

"It's not that easy, it's different from an external wound that can be healed instantly with regeneration. Internal wounds, especially broken bones, cannot just be regenerated, and if you regenerate the wrong part, the victim may experience bodily disability. It will require further medical treatment and of course other costs that are unnecessary, might be even more expensive"

"Is that so? But I've seen if there are people who just drink it, like Lady Eustela and Mr. Gabriel! ”

"Ckk, ok yes. Exceptions can occur to anyone, especially those who are quite skilled and can move their blood with water magic. Just so you know, my ribs were broken earlier and I straightened them with my shadow that ... "

"Hoo, Lady Eustella is really cool"

I really wanted to hit the Girl’s head, she once again compared me to that female snake. Hold on, hold on ... she's still a kid and doesn't understand the vastness of the world.

"Oi blonde, maybe you shouldn't drink Potions to recover your broken bones. Seeing how the broken really bad, you should bring it to the 'Healer' in the City so that the recovery is better. I'm sure we can find quite a number of experts, seeing that the city is big enough ”

"If so, you two don't need to worry, my mother is a very skilled" Healer "! Everyone in the city also recognizes it, I guarantee your arm will return as good as new "

"Is it true!? Thank you Emeline-chan! "

"No problem, no problem"

And after these two blondes smiled cheerfully as if forgetting if they had just been faced with danger, but suddenly I remembered something that was forgotten. I slowly moved away to look for the place where we met the ‘Demon Egg’ earlier, I was immediately able to find it by looking at some of the scorch marks caused by the magic circle created by ‘SC Card’. It was lying right in the middle of the former Magic circle, fortunately it seemed that the blast wind from our previous battle had not moved it.

It was not a red Soul Crystal as it should have been the result of a 'Soul Converter', but a lump in the form of a pitch black ball the size of a Golf ball that blew out black Aura like smoke. Normal people will know right away if this black ball is a dangerous object, a bad vibe that seemed to crawl on your skin.

"What is that? ... Mr. Alien? "

"Another 'Demon Egg'? But why is the size so small? I never knew there was a ‘Demon‘ smaller than Preta ”

Either maybe it's because I'm too focused or too tired so I can't feel the existence of these two blond creatures behind me, did these two has talent becoming ninja? I just ignored them and took out a small box from my ‘CR, using the sword to lift the black ball and put it in the box very carefully.

"This thing has no official name, and most likely only us know of its existence. This is a very dangerous thing, so both of you. Promise if you don't see anything and see anything, because if it spreads, it can be used for very bad things ... "

"Eh? Alright, it looks dangerous. I promise Alien-san "

Emeline hiding behind Kain only nodded quickly, she seemed to realize that this thing was dangerous because her face was now turning pale as if scared. Elf has a sharp instinct to avoid something that is unnatural and abnormal, what's more this thing can be said to be an essence fragment of the curse of the world. I immediately closed the box and placed the seal paper so that the bad aura of this thing did not leak out, I didn't think the paper that I normally use in a closed room like a hotel room to create a 'Barrier' which hides my Aura would be useful here.

"Even though it doesn't have an official name, we call it ... ... ..."

#End of Azel Pov

"Demon Seed"

Azel said that with a serious expression, then returned quickly to close the box as if he had just remembered something. He looked at the camp of the Orge to make sure that the bad Aura's wasn't felt by them, but only the white fog seemed to make him realize that he had taken the same bad step. Azel immediately descended hurriedly and walked away from the ‘Earth Wall’ he had created earlier, he was not willing to risk sitting still while being attacked from behind the fog. Kain who seemed to understand the signs Azel gave, he didn't say anything and just followed Azel in silence.

After Azel assumed that if they were far enough away from their original position, he gave Kain a signal to stop. They paused to check around while holding their breath, after making sure if there were no suspicious noises and no one approached finally Azel sighed a sign that they were both safe.

"Listen, Kain, you will and must keep the things I will do from anyone"

"You've said that in 'Dungeon' Zel-chan, is that really bad?"

"You will soon see the reason, this thing is like a parasite. If it is given to living things, it will immediately take over its host body. No matter flora or fauna, if the container is strong enough it will immediately manifest in physical form "

"From the name you said, Zel-chan? You're kidding right? "

Azel took out a large glass box given by Eustella this time, two fish of different sizes were still seen swimming in there.

"This creature will be a very effective diversion and give us more gaps, so we will wait for good timing."

"I already understand what you are planning, Zel-chan, but what if the creature cannot be stopped by them and is out of control? This is definitely Demon right? "

"I hope they succeed in killing him here, Argonauts is not a lackluster knight. After all, as soon as the demon was manifested, the Kalpa Tree would react and the Warriors stationed in Adali would immediately come here... ... ... mAybe... fuck those Eyota. But, do you understand what I mean? "

"Hmmm..."

"Don't think too much, swim or sink?"

"Alright, we swim Zel-chan"

Satisfied with Cain's answer, Azel now turned to the glass box in front of them, Azel smiled slyly for a moment because he found a good idea.

"Alright, bigger is better. The little one is for the bitch "

We return to some time ago, where the Orge are now preparing to face something they did not expect before.

"Then if you'll excuse us, forgive us if we can't help further"

"We're the ones who should apologize, we should be more alert. And don't let my complaints slow down your steps, hurry up. My hunch says if this place will soon become a battleground, I have already smelled it! ”

"Good, I wish you good luck. Adieu "

Jack and Jhon wasted no time and hurried out of the place, it only took a few seconds and their shadow immediately disappeared behind the tall weeds.

"Squads three to five join the circle, Jord, you hold the rest!"

"Yes Sire!"

"Castor hold this child, Pahl!"

"The order has been sent, we are ready to start. Starting from the Saleas area then Rocca and onwards to Viridios at three minute intervals, we have at least fifteen minutes Sire! "

"Good, we will immediately execute the plan now!"

Pahl's fingers made several moves on his pedestal nimbly, a few seconds later a magic circle formed on the ground. Smaller circles appear next, they line up in a circle following the larger circle and make another circle with the Altar as its center.

Baira steps into the Altar and stops at a magic circle which is located closest to the center of the Altar, he takes out a bottle of potions from his 'CR' and drinks it to make sure he is in Prime condition.

Jord who looked at his grandfather from a considerable distance could only pray silently if everything would be all right, he glanced at Castor who had carried the little girl with one hand. Castor walked to the altar and stopped at the edge of the magic circle, his attitude completely wary of waiting for cue from Pahl. As soon as the signal is given he will run as hard as he can into the portal, but before that Jord seems to have a few ideas.

"Castor, raise your mist. That will give us a little time even if suddenly struck from above, it will also hide the Altar from long range attacks ”

"Hmm you're right"

Castor wasted no time and immediately cast spells, not too long before the fog began to look around them. Only the point where they are is not covered by fog and they can still see each other, fog is like a wall that separates them from the swampy area around them.

But a problem arose afterwards, the large size 'Soul Crystal' floating above the Altar with a bright reddish glow. The size also seems to be getting smaller because it has been eroded by the use of energy needed by the Altar, Baira who is concentrating seems to be breathing hard to hold the raw energy from the crystal so it doesn't get out of control.

"Tsk, the light might penetrate the fog ... I still hope that if we don't lower the‘ Barrier ’earlier, but the General has a point. You there! Make a wall of earth around, at least don't let the Altar location be the first to be seen by enemies from outside! ”

"Immediately sir!"

The other Orge answered it in unison, they moved around the magic circle and knelt on the ground to punch to the ground in the style of their Captain (Jord) who had given instructions. But before the cue was given to activate the earth wall simultaneously, they were all shocked by a bad aura that suddenly appeared.

"For Obelix's sake! What is that?"

Castor who first felt that, took a few steps back. Jord immediately stood up and instructed the other subordinates to cancel what they were going to do. Tense cold air seemed to blow through their armor, something very dangerous seemed to be hiding not far in the fog.

"Pahl? Status!"

"I don't know, the two people moved away and suddenly the creature suddenly appeared. Judging from the size of his aura ... General! it's the 'Great Demon'! without you maybe we will be destroyed ... damn it? Even though it hasn't been five minutes yet ... "

"The timing is too good, I don't know how they did it but this is definitely a trap! Astana or Elvia, one or maybe both of them have betrayed us! "

"Watch your words Castor! Rather than thinking things, it's better for you to lift all this fog so that we can all see what we will face! "

"Well, okay, but Jord ... come to think of it, can we be sure if this child is the real princess?"

"YOU ... damn ..."

Jord thought hard to keep all his partner's prejudices away from his mind, but Castor's last words seemed to give salt to his severe wounds. He could not concentrate because if what Castor said was true, then everything they had done and would do would be in vain. And he was not alone, the other Orge looked at each other as if panicking about their situation.

"ARGONAUTS !!!"

Baira's shout loudly roared and jerked the souls of all the soldiers who had been doubtful, aware that they were still breathing.

"Who Are You !!!"

"We are Argonauts! Obelix the Great's shield and sword !!! ”

The entire Orge answered in unison.

"Who are you living for !!!"

"Our bodies and souls exist as a path where the great Obelix steps !!!

"Then you die on that road! Because tomorrow! Obelix will triumph! "

"To the great Obelix! Our Great father!”

Once the last sentence was over, there was no longer any doubt in their eyes. Jord stepped forward steadily followed by the other Orge behind him, Castor turned his face to the Altar back in position to be ready to run at any time.

The mist of his magic now seemed to thin out, and when the fog disappeared completely. They could all see a very large four-legged creature walking towards them and already about 100 meters away from them, the creature looked like a giant black Axoloth with yellow spots all over its body. His face was like an Anglerfish complete with a large jaw with many sharp teeth and an antenna in front of the tip emitting flickering light, his body looked slimy and there was a black aura coming out of the black mucus. The size may be the same as an adult Dragon, 5 meters high and maybe 20 meters long because of its tail. And with those big jaws, let alone them, even the Troll can be swallowed alive.

"Possessed Monster" eh? How can it be this strong? Forget for now, focus. His element is Water, on my command! "

"Good!"

"Wasteland Ward!" X many

Twenty-one Orge chants the same area-spell in one area, at least the whole area with a radius of 1 km from here is now a barren land. And not only that, all the weeds near them also turn yellow because they dry out.

"Don't let this Demon touch the Altar! Surround him! 'Might Reinforce'! "

The Orge moved very quickly in all directions, the armor that looked heavy did not seem to hold their movements. Ight Might Reinforce ’is an early level of magic that increases the physical strength and defense of the user, the severity of the defense depends on the amount of‘ Moana ’distributed. Even though their armor was made of solid metal, with the 'Great demon' as an opponent they had to use everything they had.

The Axoloth Demon did not budge from its place since they were using the ‘Wasteland Ward’, only the tail that was snaking behind seemed to move wildly. Because the eyes don't have irises or pupils and are only white, it's unclear where he sees.

Once they had surrounded Axoloth demons from all directions, they began to cast spells. Some of them just raised their hands and as soon as a fireball was created on top, others were also seen using different magic, whirlpools, ice spears and Jord himself took the stance to throw his battle ax that emitted red electricity. The heat wave created could be seen with the naked eye on the battle ax, its sharp side glittering reddish-golden like an ember.

"Now!"

Several stone pillars suddenly appeared together from the ground, pinning the Axoloth Demon in the middle which immediately struggled like birds in a cage.

"Atta..."

Jord was about to give a second command to attack once their target was locked, but what he saw held the word on the tip of his tongue. He pressed the communication device in his left ear ...

"What? Pahl !? Status!"

"Nothing! He suddenly disappeared from my radar and sensors! ”

"Don't joke around! How could he just disappear! "

The giant Axoloth Demon suddenly disappeared from sight, even though a second ago when struck by their 'Stone Pillar' attack, he was still seen wriggling there. Jord calms himself down so he doesn't panic, Demon with teleportation skills? He wondered because this was the first time he had faced or heard it.

But a moment later the stone pillars that they had used seemed to have been destroyed by an explosion, and from the ash of the explosion as if someone had come out. The weeds are seen falling without anyone touching, like something invisible is moving very fast there and attacking one of them. The orge bounced down and the fireball he was holding also fell not far next to him, it caused a fairly large explosion.

"Pahl! You detected it !!! "

"No! Still nothing! "

But Jord could see it even though it was only a glimpse, transparent body like glass which was refracted by the light from the explosion. Not wasting time Jord hurled his ax with all his might, the ax moved at a speed like a bullet. But the Axoloth demon, who set one foot on the soldier's body earlier, dodged the ax quickly and made the surrounding ground explode due to the shock. Despite wearing a helmet, Jord could see that the Orge Warrior vomited blood from the shock just now.

"Damn not only has perfect camouflage and  undetected by sensors, it can even do Accel move!"

"Let me help Jord, with my mist ..."

"Stay where you are Castor! Don't mind us and focus on your part! "

Jord snapped his fingers several times, each flick changed the direction of the ax he had been throwing and the final flick aimed the ax that now flew down and stabbed into the ground in front of Jord. The impact on the ground caused an explosion and produced a large enough hole, Jord wasted no time and ran to his weapon stuck in the ground. After pulling the ax from the ground he jumped up as hard as he could, making it at least twenty meters above the ground with all the armor attached to his body.

Jord looked carefully around the area underneath, hoping to see Axoloth Demon's movements and lock his position. But he could immediately ascertain if the results were zero because he did not see any suspicious movements and the wind that blew further worsened his judgment, That meant the Axoloth Demon was quite intelligent and was waiting. Indeed what was frightening from top-level Demon was that not only were they very strong, they could also devise a strategy in hunting. And for Jord, making this place a killing field that could be controlled at will by the Demon was the most to be avoided. He must not let this Demon control the course of their battle, therefore ...

"Don't let the Demon come out of this area! If he attacks from outside our attack range with such great camouflage abilities, the results are certain! Follow me! ‘Stalagmite Spear!”

Jord who came down from above punched the ground where he landed, the spell he uttered was followed by all the other Orge who also punched the ground together. Stalagmites emerge from the ground around them with a radius of about three times the size of a soccer field, appearing suddenly and as if they were pierced through the sky simultaneously. A snarling sound like an angry crocodile was immediately heard, Jord immediately looked at the direction the sound came. At one point, it seemed that some ends of the Stalgmite seemed to float in the air, and soon the Axoloth Demon could be seen clearly in the eye.

"I can detect it, Jord!"

"I also can see it with my eyes now! Thankfully, it seems that as a substitute for unreasonable camouflage he sacrificed his physical strength and defense!  Now we can only hope if ... damn it ”

Suddenly Jord felt he lost his balance, but he immediately knew that this was not normal. And sure enough, this whole area looks bumpy unstable, Jord seemed to not believe because the whole land around him seemed to move like the surface of the sea during a rainstorm. The 'Ground Wave' usually consists of only a few waves and this, this is an anomaly. All the Stalagmites they had released now collapsed into gravel, but the thing that made Jordi panic the most was ...

“CASTOR! THE ALTAR !!! "

"I know!!!"

Castor raised his aura to the highest level and with one snap of his palm to the ground where he stood, he channeled his entire 'Mana' to neutralize the area around the Altar. And his efforts seemed successful, the area where the altar which also included the magic circle used by the other Orge felt only a slight vibration.

Even though it only lasted for about thirty seconds, the effect was truly felt for Castor. The right arm that he used to channel the 'Mana' seemed to bleed enough blood and the armor that protected his arm looked cracked here and there, it could be seen his right hand like an object hanging against his shoulder as he slowly stood back up.

"The whole bone of my right arm was crushed, I'm sure I lost my right hand for a while Pahl. I barely had another 'Mana' to defend if the Demon attacked again, even though it was only one strike. Damn, I didn't expect it to be this scary ”

"Stop your bleeding and immediately drink Potions! Jord! Hold for at least five more minutes! "

"You hear that! Four people for one minute! Use our lives! "

"OUUUUU !!!"

The Orge WarCry was loudly heard, booming as if blowing the air. They walked slowly on the slightly wet ground, igniting the fires of killing desire in the chest. Jord lifted his reddish battle ax with a flash of lightning on it, but a second later he realized something was wrong. Why is the soil wet? Didn't they just dry this area a while ago with their spell? Thought Jord.

Jord looked around and found a spring that suddenly appeared nearby, but it hasn't stopped the surprise. He instead found not just one, instead of many points like springs popping up one by one and starting to make the whole area instantly wet. Jord saw Axoloth, who was now stabbing his right foot claw into the ground, from the claw it also saw seepage of water coming out.

"Truly 'Great Demon',he could use magic spells with a large area at will"

But the worst thing had just begun, the electric spark in Jord's weapon suddenly went out. Jord who saw it now was surprised, because he did not feel to reduce the supply of 'Mana' to his weapon. The strangeness continued because he also suddenly felt that his armor felt heavy. Jord clenched his palms several times to confirm his condition, and was sure if he suddenly lost energy. Realizing that the height of water that has now reached his ankles is not just an ordinary puddle.

"Don't tell me this is‘ Silent Lake ’, this bastard uses two spells at the same time"

'Silent Lake' is a sixth class spell, a pool of water that absorbs mana and weakens the opponent's physical strength. This is a complex spell that even experts have difficulty using because it is like a double-edged knife, if one miscalculates the quality and quantity of water used as a medium. The user can immediately lose all of his ‘Mana’, not only that, because the target can easily evade through many methods as long as he does not touch the media. So this spell is considered useless for use in open combat, and very rarely used in real combat.

But it seems like the case that befell them is something that can be said to be an exception, "Great Demon" which seems to have unlimited 'Mana' is like having no problem using it in an open area with a wide range as well. Jord can see if the other Orge are aware of their situation, some create stone pillars, earth walls and jump to escape to the top.

Jord, who was just about to do something about his situation, realized that he had just forgotten one important thing. Although their distance from the Altar is quite far, but if judged from the Ground Wave just now and the effect of the 'Silent Lake' which sucks 'Mana'. He quickly wanted to warn Pahl and Castor through the communication tools in his ears, but again something bad did not stop following.

"Pahl !!! Castor !!! This is ‘Silent ...”

Without warning the darkness suddenly came, appearing to cover the entire area around Jord. Not only did his entire vision disappear so that he could not see his own body, this pitch black darkness also removed the surrounding sounds ... including his own. Communication seemed interrupted and he could not feel the aura of his other colleagues.

"... ... ... ... !!!!"

Jord repeatedly shouted, but he couldn't even hear the sound of his heartbeat as if his whole body was muted.

"... ...!"

He tried to calm down and think rationally about what had just happened, and a moment later got a definite answer. ‘Midnight Fall’, a dark magic spell that is also at the sixth level. Area magic that suppresses all light, sound and aura and isolates targets in a limited space whose dimensions also depend on the quality of the user's 'Mana'. This magic is rare because it can only be used by those who have dark elements, and of course Demon as a dark creature certainly has the potential for this. Of course similar magic also exists, but such magic can only cover one aspect, namely light, sound, or aura. It also indirectly strengthens Darkness as a superior Element from the others, because it can eliminate these three aspects at the same time.

'Great Demon' is not a random enemy, in the manual it is said that one 'Great Demon' is equivalent to one hundred 'Arch Demon' and one 'Arch Demon' is equivalent to single 'Master Class'. Jord and his other partners numbered twenty people at least at the level of 'Master Class', if so they need at least eighty more people to deal with it. But at least in the application in the field, it is said if some 'Master Class' who are deft and at the highest level approaching ‘Great’ level will be able to conquer this creature with a good strategy.

That is what Jord hopes for this fight, at least they fight not to win and only prioritize in buying time until the transfer is complete. But this dark darkness that does not let anything in or out plus an enemy that is far stronger than them and could have attacked from all directions, Jord felt there would be no successful strategy. This dark darkness seemed to grab him and force the despair to bloom inside his mind, but he pulled out the damn flower because there was still a glimmer of hope behind. Even though they were all killed, if enough time was given then General Baira Aeson would definitely jump into the battle area immediately.

The grandfather whom he greatly admired, the living legend who survived to face the 'Grand Fall' with hundreds of thousands of Demon with him. It is said that, Baira Aeson was very tough and was able to kill dozens of 'Great Demon' with his fellow soldiers. Jord will not embarrass the trust that has been given by the person he has made a figure and purpose in life, he will not let the glimmer of hope extinguish.

He immediately dropped his battle ax, and the next second he also left his entire armor. Then chant the spell even though he can't hear it, but the effect is immediately felt. The 'Crimson Vigor' was a fifth-level magic spell that was cast by him earlier, a spell that seemed to boil the user's blood to obtain a large amount of 'mana'. Depending on how much stamina a person has, this magic can give a person great strength in a limited amount of time. However, many people judge if this is a suicide spell. Not only after completion of the user will be in a situation that is very vulnerable to death, but usually the user unconsciously takes too much mana and the result is also certain death.

But all that risk was only a small price in the face of Jord's unanimous determination, he stepped forward in one hit and immediately his footing went dry because he raised the ground in the surrounding area. Although he could not feel the aura, hear and see anything around him, his eyes seemed to know that his opponent was watching him right now.

"... ... ... !!!"

Jord shouted out loudly challenging the Axoloth Demon, even though he himself did not hear what he was shouting. But he was sure that the Axoloth Demon had heard it, because for the next second he felt a chill run down his back as if his instincts were saying that there was danger approaching. Jord immediately used ‘Might Reinforce’ once again and added to ‘Lightning Armor’ this time, another level five magic spell that gave you a powerful lightning armor that could also be used as a deadly weapon.

Immediately Jord felt he was crushed by something sharp, this Axoloth demon seemed to want to crush his body with his fangs. It seems that using ‘Lightning Armor’ was the right choice, Axoloth Demon moved his head as if he wanted Jord to escape from his fangs but the numb effect of the Electric element made his jaw unable to open. Jord felt this was the time and he strengthened the electric voltage from his 'Lightning Armor', but Axoloth's thrust was getting stronger and now his fangs felt piercing the flesh of his hips. Realizing that he was in a corner, Jord shouted another magic spell.

"Dual Explosion!"

For the latter he could hear his voice which was also followed by the sound of an explosion which was also heard a few seconds later, the explosion seemed to make all the darkness disappear. Jord was blown away by the explosive wind from the magic spell he had just cast, releasing it from the fangs of the Axoloth Demon. Exploison, a fourth-class magic delivery that resulted in an explosion originating from a magic circle created on the ground. Jord is the 'master spell' of the spell, so he can create two explosions at once without having to recite the spell again.

Jord checked his surroundings because the darkness had completely disappeared, the first he found was of course the injured Axoloth in front. Some of the gills look incomplete along with his antenna which seems like it was cut by something, maybe Jord accidentally cut it with the 'Lightning Armor' when struggling in his jaw. The demon Axoloth walked back away from him, his body seemed to disappear and appear every few seconds.

The other Orge looked astonished and seemed to come to their senses and were in a state of panic, but Jord ignored them and looked towards the Altar. Castor seemed to have knelt down again on the ground and shook his head as if trying to wake up, it seemed he realized that the water that had come earlier was dangerous and used all of his remaining 'Mana' to create a wall of earth surrounding the Magic circle around the altar. The little girl who became their priority just stood still next to Castor, Jord sighed and tried to get up from a puddle of water that seemed to have returned to normal.

"Don't be quiet! quickly kill the Demon while he is in a vulnerable condition! ”

The entire Orge moved in unison, a man jumping high and trying to pierce the Axoloth Demon's body but was blown away by the Axoloth's tail that moved nimbly.

"Be careful of the tail! Attacking from the side, it looks like he can't use Accel anymore because his hind legs are injured! ”

Axoloth's movements became wilder despite his limited space, the Orge surrounding him from all angles and beating him backward with magic when he tried to escape. Axoloth then made a circular motion and tried to sweep Orge's line with a slash of his tail, five Orge people made their bodies shield and withstand the attack. The sound of a broken object could be heard when the collision occurred, two Orge bounced and fell with a cracked armor. The three who managed to survive immediately embraced the Axoloth Demon's tail and instructed their other comrades to immediately attack, of course the others did not think twice and immediately attacked brutally. One attacks one Axoloth's eye with an ice spear, the other with lightning and fireballs striking his body repeatedly.

However Axoloth Demon still stood up and showed no signs of falling, he instead regenerated the antenna and then spouted the acid ball which melted the armor of an Orge who hurriedly took it off. and before he could spit out anything else, a stone pillar immediately hit his jaw and closed his mouth immediately.

"Jord, what's wrong with your condition? Could it be you !? "

"I know, let me attack again at least once more"

Pahl who monitored their status realized that Jord's 'Mana' was suddenly five times bigger than it should have been, and another strange thing was that even though Jord was just standing motionless watching the other Orge but his 'Mana' was decreasing fast enough every second . Jord also realizes that his time is not much, seeing if his hand muscles have shrunk a lot.

"One hit, no miss"

After taking a deep breath, he ran as fast as he could after taking his battle ax stuck in the ground not far from him.

"Hold him, I'll end it now! ‘Red Lightning Excelsior’ ”

The red lightning spark appeared to be enlarged on his weapon as before, but this time the ax emitting a red aura also seemed to be getting bigger every second until it was much larger than the original sized ax blade.

"Freeze the soil! Make room! "

Pahl instructed the other Orge through communicators, they simultaneously followed orders. The three Orge holding the Axoloth's tail had now released it to jump backwards, and the others around shouted in unison.

"Frost Touch!"

All the water around them froze quickly, Axoloth's movements were held back for a moment and when he had just managed to pull one of his front legs off the frozen ground.

"Deep Slice!"

A red flash immediately snatched from below, Axoloth's head flew a few meters in the air and not long ago fell not far from them. Jord, who had suddenly appeared not far from Axoloth, stood still with his two hands raising his ax toward the sky. His body looked really thin now, and the red steam visible from his body slowly stopped. As if he didn't have the energy to lift the ax, he just dropped it and sat knelt down immediately. In panting as if forcing his mouth to speak ...

"Pahl ... status ..."

"What is? His reaction ??? ... ... ... the hell! Hurry up and immediately kill his head !!! "

The Orge who were about to shout excitedly about their victory were of course surprised to hear what Pahl said from their communicator, as they all looked at Axoloth Demon's disembodied head. His antennae twitched wildly, and the tip of the antenna produced flickering lights. Even though one of Orge immediately ran over and thrust his huge sword into the demon's head, the antenna was still able to move and emit light for a few moments. After the antenna stopped moving and emitted light, the Orge looked at each other in surprise and wondered why one of their commanders had panicked.

"Goddamn it, even though he's on the edge of death!"

"Pahl?..."

Pahl did not answer that, because the answer came immediately to them. The first to feel it was Jorrd and the other Orge who fought against the Axoloth Demon earlier, a vibration that slowly approached and showed its original form. Jord, aware of this vibration form, lifted his face, smiling wryly at the arrival of their other guests.

"... damn, if you can swim ... at least teach me your secrets a little, stupid Castor ..."

"Huh? What?"

Jord's complaint was answered by Castor with question marks in his head, he who tried to remain conscious only realized the grave situation once Pahl snapped at him.

"Castor! Don't be stunned! Quickly drink your Potion! We will start now! "

"Wait? What?"

Castor forced himself to stand even if he staggered, picked up the Potions thrown by Pahl and took a sip. When he gulped down the potions he realized that the vibrations were slowly strengthening, and immediately turned toward the thunderous sound. At first Castor thought it was a black cloud, but the closer it became the more obvious his form. A wave of a giant wall of water moving toward them, a fifty meter high tsunami was seen approaching Jord's group.

"SERIOUSLY! JORD !!! "

Pahl did not react to Castor's shout, he looked towards the Altar to make sure the situation. Baira, who was sweating all over but still closing his eyes to concentrate, and also thirty other Orge who were breathing hard, indicated that their situation was very bad. The Soul Crystals they used were still less than half intact, in other words the energy that should have been used could only be used for is around half.

"Forgive me General, we only have 10 seconds."

"Do it! With maximum Power! "

Pahl performs hand movements as fast as he can when he hears Baira's orders, the Soul Crystals light up brighter and shrink rapidly. One by one the Orge in the magic circle fell down after being seen spewing out blood, Baira's own body shook violently and all the holes in his body also bled. Pahl can feel that the energy they need is still less than half of the original plan, but without doubt he immediately enters the coordinates and the next second ...

"Alright gentlemen, we will end the show here. Sayonara bye bye, Ground Wave! "

Suddenly a voice broke down this crucial and tense moment, a sound that was truly foreign but could be heard so close. A young man with a sly smile full of victory stood not far from them, Pahl who was a detector was very surprised by the figure of this jet-black young man who had just appeared without being detected by him. Azel without further ado punched the ground and sent several waves of earth to the Altar, Pahl immediately understood the purpose of their enemy and immediately shouted.

"Castor!"

Castor reflexively once again thrust his palm to the ground and neutralized the attack from Azel, Pahl who had completed his task as an operator immediately jumped out of the Altar to face their guests.

"Castor! Transfer as soon as there's an opening! "

A point of light appeared in the middle of the Altar and created a hole like a black tunnel with another light at the end, Azel jumped to the side looking for a gap and fired how many fireballs towards the Altar but Pahl who was ready to immediately hold it all with his ice fist. Castor ignored the two of them and turned to reach for the girl who was nearby, but ...

"Listen Kain, team in their caliber. They must have at least one reliable detector. You see the two white Orge in the back? My guess at the Altar is the detector because usually the detector does not go into battle and only provides assistance in analyzing the situation, as long as the detector is still present it will be difficult to give a surprise attack. But fortunately I'm here, I have the expertise to undetected by the detector. Understand? As soon as I was knocked down the Orge was on the altar, or he stepped out of there ...”

A flash of yellow lightning struck Castor before his fingers touched the girl's arm.

"Frostbite !!! TriFold Blue Crescent Strike! "

Cain sent three slashes to Castor, one to the neck, abdomen and thighs. Castor reflexively resisted the fatal attack aimed at his neck, the other two attacks did not pierce his armor but were strong enough to make Castor bounce into the air. A second later Castor's body seemed to freeze covered in ice while still floating in the air but a second later Castor immediately raised his aura making the whole ice fall and break, and Castor somersaulted backwards to land safely. Now he saw another strange young man with blond hair, the young man grabbed the little girl and shouted at his colleague.

"I got her Zel-chan!"

"Nice! See you buffalo head! "

Pahl who was careless because diverted by Kain's sudden attack, only realized when Azel ran fast past him. Kain without hesitation immediately followed Azel, but Pahl seemed unsure of what the two young men were doing because they ran towards the wall of water which was now not far from them.

"Jump with all your strength Kain, Minus Gravity!"

Pahl, who heard what Azel had just said, finally realized what they were going to do. Indeed, by reducing the burden on their bodies, they will immediately be able to jump over waves of water as high as 50 meters with one jump. His anger peaked, and he with all the energy he had now mobilized one final strike before the giant waves swallowed them all.

"Twin! ... Wind! ... Blast !!!"

As if tossing two giant transparent bullets from his palm, the ground around where he was standing seemed to explode due to the recoil. With predictions that looked very accurate, the two air bullets struck right at Azel and Kain. Although Azel had previously made a 'Wind Wall' defense, but the difference in power made both of them pushed and hit the wall of water directly.

  "Zel-chan !!!"

"Don't let go that child from your arms, Kain! Fuck !!! "

The big wave was now like devouring everything in front of him, without mercy and leaving no one. The thunder of sound did not stop, as thousands of horses raced to the meadow and stepped on all indiscriminately. Azel held his breath as best he could, but it was very difficult to do because his body was adrift under the current had no choice but to give up. And the hard impact of his body crashing into something made all the air in his mouth come out, he tried to get it back and realized it was the wrong move. Once the water had filled his chest, he could feel that his consciousness slowly began to disappear. Then, only the silence is heard ...

“... ... ...”

“... ...”

“...”

"Ukhh uhhuk uhhk Uhukk OhhhhOkkk"

Azel rolled and curled up, trying to take a breath. But it seemed like his lungs wanted to give him something, and for some time he could only sit on his knees with two hands on the ground and spit out what could be spit out. His consciousness slowly began to come back even though his head was very painful, this was the umpteenth time he had lost consciousness in a week and it was not a good thing.

After being quite aware of the situation he was facing, he began to glance around to check on the situation. The first thing he encountered was Kain on his right side, which luckily had just regained consciousness. He also seemed to be still in the process of drying his stomach and lungs, it seemed like he was doing a good job because the little girl was still in his arms.

"Hoek Hoek Hoek ... ukk Hee haaa ..."

Their eyes met, Azel wanted to say something but Kain had cut it first.

"Sorry Zel-chan ... actually, I can't swim ..."

Suddenly there was a vein hardened on Azel's forehead, he somehow wanted to punch the face of this blonde boy.

"You think if you can swim you will get through the Tsunami just now without a problem? No kidding! Being able to survive without serious injury with a whole body for people who can't swim like us, that alone is a miracle to know! Be thankful! "

"... ... You can't swim too Zel-chan?"

"... ... .. Why do these things is the first thing we discussed after we regain conscious anyway? Why don't you check the status of your princess first? is she still breathing? "

Kain immediately checked her pulse and gave a happy nod, Azel sighed in relief because their desperate efforts were not in vain. As he tried to get up he saw something glittering not far in front of him, Azel confirmed that object carefully and realized that it was a lump of Soul crystal with the size of an adult's head. Valuable objects whose value might reach thousands of Gald, a bright smile was created on Azel's previously limp face.

He immediately tried to get up but then he realized that if not far from the object there was a shadow of someone who seemed to move, Azel focused his gaze that was still a bit blurry and found an Orge who was also still lying on the ground and as if Orge had just regained consciousness.

"Hoek Hoek Hoek ... ukk Hee haaa ... Sorry Jord, I'm lying ... I also can't swim"

Castor was breathing fast and breathing heavily, he seemed to have finished removing all the fluid in his lungs. Hit his chest several times to ensure that he was finished once more, even though his chest still hurt every time he breathed and coughed. But suddenly his instincts whispered if he was being noticed by something unfriendly, he immediately looked for the source of his sudden anxiety and immediately found it. Azel and Castor's eyes then met, their facial expressions looking wry and just looking at each other for a while without saying a word.

"... ... ..."

"..."

"Ummm Zel-chan ... don't we have to run away yes?"

Hearing Kain's words, Azel, who had been stunned with a blank mind because he was quite surprised at his unexpected encounter with Castor, finally regained full consciousness. Castor who was also surprised and initially hesitant to act, now also began to snap out.

"Damn Brat!"

"Gravity Fist!"

They both immediately competed to get up and immediately launched an attack, and maybe because Azel woke up first so that his movements were far more agile. While Castor, who had not yet fully recovered, stumbled while trying to get up. That huge opportunity was not wasted by Azel, and with fists that had been strengthened by Gravitational magic so that his fist weighed more than thirty kilograms. Azel just punched Castor's cheek and maybe because this swamp ground was naturally soft, Azel's hard fist buried Castor's head into the ground leaving only the hips downward visible on the surface. Castor's legs struggled as if they wanted to be free, seeing that Azel immediately retreated then picked up the Soul Crystal and ran away while looking at the compass on his hand.

"Kain! What are you waiting for!?"

"Ahh? Okay!"

Kain who embraced the little girl and held her in the princess position, then he immediately ran after Azel. After a while, there was a figure approaching slowly at their location. It was Pahl who walked while carrying their General, Baira looked very tired but anyone could see the sharp eyes in his eyes as if he had not given up.

"I'm sure I heard something from this direction ... Hmmm?"

"I guess it's Castor General, judging by the color of his armor. Jord took off his armor when fighting earlier, at least he was still alive. What is that embarrassing pose? "

"Help your brother Pahl, just put me there"

Pahl obeyed Baira's orders, after putting Baira in a sitting position he immediately pulled Castor from the ground. Castor initially rebelled when Pahl tried to hold his feet the first time, maybe he did not think there was a colleague who would help him. But finally the resistance stopped after Pahl kicked his crotch in annoyance, it made the motion of the feet stop immediately and the withdrawal process easier.

"Wuuaaaahhh, hoek! Cough cough ... I thought I was going to die, damn it! "

"What the heck are you doing?"

Castor looked up to where the voice came from and found his twin brother was looking at him with an annoyed face, but he also suddenly felt annoyed.

"You want to destroy your brother future huh!?"

"You're welcome,  now answer my question"

"I'm out of 'Mana', damn it! Where were those two bastard? Have you finished them off !? "

"Ahhh, so they beat you up? They also survived? How about our princess? "

"Even though at a glance, I can see her with them"

"Ckk, this is a disaster. General, as you heard "

"Ohh !!! General! You survived! Obelix bless us!"

Baira twisted his fingers and with a serious look at the ground in front of him, he did not have time to think about the condition of his body and think hard about their next steps.

"Castor Pahl, immediately find other members who survived. With the absence of the girl now, it will be very difficult to carry out plan B, therefore we go directly to plan C "

"Wait a minute General, why don't we chase after them immediately? There is me and Pahl here and I think if we chase them now, there will still be time for us to carry out plan B ”

"Too bad, that's impossible brother. The whole area is filled with 'Mana' of our damaged Altar, it disturbs my senses and I can't even detect our other colleagues. We found you with luck for hearing the commotion, thank God we were on time to save you ”

"Then ... how long is this ..."

"You see that all the plants here move unnaturally?"

Indeed, when Castor inspected the surrounding environment, we could see that the weeds were slowly rising and the grass around them suddenly grew from the ground.

"They absorb the raw 'Mana' from the Soul Crystals and grow rapidly, once this plant stops growing that is the sign. Just pray there are no animals that suddenly mutate into monsters and then, attacked our colleagues who have not yet woken up. If exposed to this huge raw 'Mana', even worms can turn be as dangerous as snakes. Ckk, I'm worried about Jord ”

"Damn ... Jord ..."

"Don't waste time, do it immediately. Total Dimensional Lockdown might have been enforced, they might not be able to teleport here but this is only a matter of time. Twenty minutes, make the Kalpa tree as a gathering point and once the time is up we leave immediately whatever number we have ”

"Immediately, General!"

Castor and Pahl wasted no time and immediately headed in the opposite direction, Baira took the Potions from his 'CR' and fell into deep thoughts again, somehow feeling uneasy like he been watch. On the other hand, from a distance there are two people who oversee this incident from beginning to end. Jack and Jhon watched Castor and Pahl's movements and Baira who was sitting, from the sky far from their position. They both seemed to float in the sky, with a pair of wings coming out of their backs.

"What’s now Jhon? Do we help them? I mean, those two people are still within our reach if we act now "

Jack looked to the other side, at the direction Azel and Kain escaped. He seemed to have been impatient to immediately slide in that direction, but his colleague's answer made him undo his intentions.

"No, you also understand that our task is complete. Not more than this, all we do is just delivery"

"But Jhon, don't you think if we ..."

"Do not continue. I understand your feelings, I also do not accept if this mission is interrupted. But orders are still orders, and you yourself also hear them directly right? They had a backup plan from the start, and ... can you stop using that name? We have completed our mission Lurlen, it's time to take off this uncomfortable costume ”

Jhon pulled his stretchy face, he pulled and stopped the supply of 'Mana' on 'Full Body Id'. All of his skin was securely attracted and flowed in the palm of the hand that was pulling on the skin of his face earlier, after everything was released then the original form of Jhon was seen. She is a woman with exotic tanned skin, silver shoulder-length curly hair that sparkles because of the sunlight. His figure was slightly depressed because ‘Full Body Id’ indeed increased their muscle mass and height, making the clothes he wore quite saggy. Her red horns plus a pair of black wings and red eyeballs make him look like a female demon in much of fiction literature, which is not strange because that is indeed the characteristic of an Asmodian.

"He-he, you look like you're wearing your man's clothes after a hot night, Wenna!"

"If you can still laugh in this condition, that’s mean you are fine with all. Huh, I want to change clothes immediately. How about you? You still want to be in that costume for longer Lurlen? "

"Hmmm, I got a good idea. What if we pretend to be a couple on our way home? Elvia is rumored to be a place for honeymooners and secret-forbidden dates, he-he "

"Your fetish is ... but your idea is pretty good, Sure I agree"

Wenna looked back at Baira and the others below, even though she knew they couldn't hear it from this great distance. He still said his last goodbyes before the two of them moved away.

"I hope you're lucky, O Argonauts"

###

 

Azel and Kain did not reduce their running speed, occasionally Azel looked back to ensure that they were not followed.

"Zel-chan, are you sure we should continue to run using 'Mana'? What if we are attacked by monsters?"

"The odds are small, did you see the 'Great Lizard  Demon' jbefore? His aura definitely drives away many monsters around here, and I don't want to linger in this swamp. We spend too much time here, it's already afternoon you know! "

The sun does look very leaning to the western horizon,

 

 

0