Chapter 17: Advancing in Time.
643 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at my current weekly coins, I began to reflect...

In recent days, I tried in every way to make better use of these coins. Most of the time, it was spent merging Wind Style with Clone and Lightning Style with Clone.

When I tried to merge Wind Style with the transformation jutsu, it failed two times in a row. The same happened with the Lightning Style. Because of that, I refrained from continuing to try.

Perhaps due to lack of compatibility? Or is it due to another external factor?

What made me think that the reason I was succeeding without fail in merging with a clone is due to the knowledge I have about the fusion of the two. Perhaps if I could create a plausible theory where merging the two would become X thing, it would increase my chances of success.

Of course, for that, I need to expand my knowledge about it. Maybe seek more knowledge about the transformation jutsu, etc.

Another thing I learned in recent days was that, although I could do 1 weekly mission, there wouldn't necessarily be such a mission every week.

For example, this week, until today, Saturday, no mission appeared.

I must admit that I regret a little not accepting the mission that appeared two weeks ago for the third time to invite Chouji to eat barbecue.

After the third time, there was no fourth time, unfortunately.

I let my mind wander too much again... Clicking on the book shopping page, I bought 2 medium-grade talismans.

Automatically, I chose to merge the Lightning Style with the Clone jutsu.

With a dazzling glow, sparks flew from the talisman until suddenly the talisman disappeared, but seconds later, a renewed talisman appeared in its place.

The appearance was of a golden border with a vertical row of slightly golden shadows lined up.

'Successful.' I smiled a little seeing that I would be able to create a total of 42 lightning clones that, when conjured, would last up to 18 minutes if they did not receive a very strong blow.

I did the same with the Wind Style and, somewhat similar to what happened just now, another talisman appeared with green edges and provided me with 45 wind clones that, when conjured, can last up to 19 minutes.

Another thing that differs from the Shadow Clone is that when hit, it wouldn't always result in the destruction of the clone. Because of that, I was able to make so much progress in the last few days by using the clones for training.

━━━━

Before the standard morning alert, I woke up early and prepared to train after a breakfast that I made, since I was the first to wake up.

It was something simple, just 23 boiled eggs, three bowls of oatmeal, ten bananas, and five apples.

Well, I would normally eat almost twice as much, but today I wasn't as hungry as on other days.

On the way to the Dojo, the book finally appeared before me.

[13 Weekly Coins Credited]

"Not bad," I thought.

After all, this was basically the result of my relationships with my classmates, even though I didn't interact with any of them yesterday. The fact that I had at least given one or two training tips should at least make them think of me a little when training and, indirectly, affect the amount of weekly coins I receive.

"This makes me think that maybe I should aim to be Hokage..."

If I become Hokage, I'll basically be related to the whole village. I'll even be rewarded for things that basically have nothing to do with me.

This passing thought, in reality, wasn't a bad idea.

But, it was something that I didn't need to think about for now.

Arriving at the Dojo, I opened the door with the key, then entered.

Taking almost 80 kilograms of hidden weights, I took out the talismans from my ninja bag.

With the two talismans in hand, I summoned two clones, one of lightning and the other of wind.

A strong gust of wind is manifested, bringing with it the street's wind and, at the same time, crackling sounds of lightning echo, then two clones appear before me.

Without needing to give any command, the wind clone began training using the Wind Cutter jutsu and the other using the Lightning Ball jutsu.

They stood facing each other, practically competing to see which jutsu was stronger, constantly clashing against each other using the same jutsu.

Without worrying about these two clones, I started doing my basic exercises after closing the Dojo door with the key.

Only when the clones disappeared would I unlock the door.

━━━━

January eighth, Monday.

It's been almost five years since the relationship book appeared before me.

In recent years, I've worked hard to train and elevate my attributes to the maximum and break their limits.

At first, I believed that with the speed I was able to raise my attributes, at my current age, close to graduating as a Genin, my attributes would have already exceeded the 200 mark in each of them. However, reality proved to be different from what I expected.

━━━━

Name: Aizen Kurama

Weekly Coin: 43

━━━━

Talent: Elite

Strength: 63/100 -> 123/138

Agility: 69/99 -> 127/139

Speed: 70/98 -> 128/139

Endurance: 79/118 -> 140/159

Mental Strength: 69/100 -> 98/100

Skill: 49/80 -> 89/129

Aura: 48/82 -> 76/82

Chakra: 60/100 -> 119/138

Bones: 33/40

━━━━

Chakra Nature: [Yin Style: 30% -> 73%], [Yang Style: 30% -> 73%], [Lightning Style: 35% -> 89%], [Wind Style: 36% -> 91%].

Special Characteristics: [Speed Style: 19% -> 51%], [Kurama Clan Kekkei Genkai: 33% -> 66%].

Jutsus: [Advanced Mental Illusions (Kurama Clan Genjutsu): 28% -> 44%], [Transformation: 73% -> 99%], [Clone: 89% -> 99%], [Body Replacement: 73% -> 99%], [Cloak of Invisibility Technique 99%], [Chakra Release: 32% -> 99%], [Walking on Water: 13% -> 99%], [Tree Climbing: 21% -> 99%], [Wind Cutter: 83%], [Lightning Ball: 81%], [Instantaneous Displacement 66%].

━━━━

Looking at my page, I realize that my development is surprising. After all, I managed to increase my talent to elite and gained a new attribute because of it.

Not to mention that many of my jutsus are close to reaching 100%, but I simply can't pass 99%. It's almost as if the maximum limit is actually 99%.

Perhaps I need an external factor like the little hammers?

It was something worth considering...

"Aizen, good morning."

I snapped out of my reverie and looked towards the classroom door. There was Hinata, twelve years old, becoming more charming by the day, especially as she let her hair grow to her shoulders. When she noticed that I was looking at her, she smiled sweetly and waved at me.

"Good morning, Hinata," I smiled back, waving at her.

As she approached me, she maintained a gentle smile without looking away.

Thinking now, she has become less shy since the release of my book...

Four years ago, I created a book partly out of boredom, on the other hand, indirectly wanting to help Hinata. It was the book I named: Gastronomic Adventures of a Shy Girl.

The book "Gastronomic Adventures of a Shy Girl" tells the story of a young woman who, due to her father's strictness, always treated her as someone without talent, comparing her to her younger brother. However, during a food eating competition, where she was entered as a joke, she surprises everyone by defeating the adults and winning a month of free lunch.

From that moment on, she becomes a recognized gourmet in the village, winning several competitions and defying others' expectations, to the point of influencing other villages and creating the new Era of Gourmet Ninjas.

Without my knowledge, the book began to gain popularity, to the point where a publisher sought out the original author - that is, me - with interest in publishing it.

My parents took care of the whole process, since I was underage, and after signing the contract and the book being published, it basically became a popular book in the village, even outside the village, spreading throughout the Fire Country.

The book even influenced restaurants to copy the book's ideas, creating gastronomic competitions and competitions to eat a large portion of food in a stipulated time.

I even participated in some of these competitions and won.

Hinata was one of those who gained fame for winning several competitions, even so, like in the book I wrote, she was prohibited from participating in some restaurants.

In their words: She's an insatiable monster!

━━━━

Chapter 25 is already released on Pa treon!

Patre on.com/WizardKiki

32