Chapter 16 – Mika and Kana
52 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Once again, I am dead somehow, but for some reason why is there an earthquake happening inside this darkness?!

    "Masterr, wake up!" A girlish sobbing voice can be heard.

    Wa-where is that voice coming from, I thought to myself before suddenly something soft touched my lips.

    "Wa-?!" Suddenly, a large shout can be heard inside the room before I was sent flying, as I got knocked back to the wall, I opened my eyes and saw a black hair with blue eyes girl wearing a kimono next to Alice who had a dark face.

    "Hmm, you are already cheating on me even after I ran here feeling something wrong was happening?!" Alice said with a dark voice as she approached me while dragging the black haired girl.

    "Huh, what do you mean?!" I shouted in defense, if this is a dream, let it end please, I don't want to face the demon king Alice!

    "Master is alive!" The black haired girl suddenly shouted as she tried to get out of Alice's grip.

    "Hmm, I didn't know you were into little girls calling you master. How about you take her and never come back to us again!" Alice shouted with eyes full of bloodlust before throwing the black-haired girl towards me with full force.

    Wait, isn't she misunderstanding something here, where's Zia to help me?!

    "Masterr!" The girl shouted as she was flying towards me at full power.

    "Who are you?!" I asked as I dodged to the side with all my power.

    A loud boom can be heard as she smashed through the wall where I was a short while ago.

    "Master doesn't remember me?!" She said as she scratched her head after smashing through the wall.

    "Of course I don't!" I shouted.

    "Huh, don't you remember me, Mika, your dearest weapon in the old days?!" She said as she looked at me as if she was reminiscing the past.

    "Mika, you say... Wait, weren't you the extremely overpowered developer-only dagger we created in the earlier patch for fun?!" Alice suddenly said as she calmed down.

    "Ah, yes there was that but wasn't she just a dagger?!" I asked.

    "Mhm, Mika was just a dagger until a few years after your disappearance. You know, Mika searched through the whole continent killing monsters on the way, Mika searched through every continent and Mika still couldn't find you master!" She said as she started crying.

    "Wa-wa, don't cry!" I said as I started patting her head.

    "Ah- sorry!" She said as she regained her calm.

    "Wait, so if you exist then Kana should exist as well right?!" Alice asked with eyes full of expectation.

    Kana was a bow that Alice absolutely liked, she spent almost a year designing and coding the bow to it's full perfection.

    The whole development team called the bow "Alice's Beloved" because of how much she dedicated her free time to creating such.

    Speaking of which, all of us in the development team is allowed to create and add our own weapons for fun, it was part of our company's benefit of allowing the employees to enjoy.

    Though most weapons are only added into the developer's version where developers can fight with each other using their own creation.

    Some weapons actually make it out to the public but that's a story for another time.

    "Yes, Kana should be sleeping on Mika's spatial dimension somewhere." She said as she poked the floor before suddenly a loud shout was heard once again.

    After the shout disappeared, a girl wearing pajamas with Alice's face plastered all over appeared.

    "Wa- why did you call m- Master?!" The girl was about to ask Mika when suddenly she saw Alice and immediately jumped onto her with a river of tears.

    "Master, is that you?! I can't be dreaming yes?! Oh, my dear Master, you should have known how lonely this lowly Kana has been since you suddenly disappeared, I had searched through the whole continent even the whole world before bumping into that braindead kimono girl!" She said in one breath as she kept snuggling onto Alice, though I feel some kind of deja vu from her words... Oh yeah, Mika said a similar thing.

    "Okay, okay, please get off me for now!" Alice said as she pushed away the teary Kana.

    "Ah- sorry!" The teary Kana immediately regain herself and apologized.

    "It's fine, anyways what happened during the time we disappeared?" Alice asked.

    "Mmm, I don't know." Kana tilted her head signifying that she doesn't know.

    "A lot of stuff had happened, stuff that idiot right there doesn't know." Mika said as she glared at Kana, what quick attitude change!

    "Huh, like what?! Do tell me!" Kana said as she glared back, oh a fight between two weapons, how rare!

    "Hmm.. like for example, how the Heavenly Dragon Queen that was immortal fell into a deep slumber." Mika said while tilting her head.

    "Wait... You mean that Dragon we created for April Fools?!" I asked.

    "April Fools, what's that?" Mika said with a big question mark on her head.

    "Ah- nothing, anyways is it that Kayla Dragon?" I rephrased my words and asked again.

    Kayla was a dragon boss we released two days before April Fools, it was part of the April Fools event but was released early to avoid suspicion which actually caused people to not suspect such.

    We simply advertised the new addition as a new dungeon together with new equipment. It caused quite the spark between players back then causing them to go to the World Tree where it was located

     Upon entering the dungeon the player is led to a two-minute unskippable cutscene before a large dragon with the infinity icon on her health bar appears before a large death screen containing the words "Happy Advanced April Fools" if the player entered before April 1st.

    The event may sound like a joke but in all actuality, it is still a full fledge event as we announced a day after the release that whoever could survive the longest receives a reward but for now, it's a story for another day.

    "Ugh, Kayla that dragon that keeps talking about your master?!" Kana said in surprise before adding, "Why would that idiot who was once called the One-Sided Love Storyteller Dragon, go into a slumber?"

    "Wait, what do you mean?" I asked.

    "Oh, Kayla is extremely well-known back in the days for telling stories about Master with plenty of hearts in her eyes." Mika said as a loud snap was heard, we immediately looked to where the sound came from and saw Alice smiling brightly. [AN: Dearly Alice, you have a love rival.]

    "Mind telling me in detail about her later?" She asked while giving us shivers.

    "Y-yes!" Mika responded with a salute while trembling, wait weren't you very strong?

    Suddenly, the door on the room burst open and two little girls came flying towards Alice while crying.

    ""Mama(in-law)!"" The two little girls shouted. [AN: Huhuhuhu, Yuri yuri my dear yuri]

    Alice immediately slid off the ground as if it was ice and caught the two little girls with full accuracy, incredible!

    "Huh, Elise and Kaleen, what are you two doing here?" Alice said as she patting both of their heads.

    "Mama, Papa, Don't leave me alone again!" Elise said as she cried while hugging Alice.

    "There, there, who said I was going to leave you?" Alice said as she kissed Elise's forehead while patting both of their hair.

    "Mhm, we would never you leave you little Elise." I said as I approached them and patted their hair before touching Alice's hand by accident which in response glared at me, It was an accident okay!

    "But Auntie Zia told us that you were going to somewhere dangerous." Elise answered while looking at Zia who was standing on the door, Alice who heard what Elise's said immediately glared at Zia before an arrow went flying to the wall right next to Zia, where did that arrow came from though?

    "Huh, Master did you just use me?" Kana suddenly asked, hmm that explains where that arrow came from as Kana herself was a dimensional bow with a linked consciousness but still isn't she becoming more dangerous than ever?!

    Dimensional bows by the way are bows that are able to shoot any kind of arrow by using space magic, it is classified as a Legendary bow as the speed of the arrow is near-instant leaving enemies no chance of defending.

    "It's fine now, okay. How about we go home?" Alice said as she hugged the two of them while still glaring at Zia who was trembling from the arrow that was shot.

    "Mhm." Elise and Kaleen both nodded as they hugged back, for some reason I can see a pink background with flowers.

    The three of them stood up and walked to the door while holding hands, while the three of us followed them behind.

    Upon walking past Zia who was stiff as a rock, I heard some dark words coming out from Alice's mouth.

    "Don't you dare make my daughter cry or I will absolutely cut your head while you're asleep." Alice said with a creepy smile, I won't even doubt whether she will do it or not.

    Zia stiffly nodded in response before we all went back to the mansion, of course by we that doesn't include the shorty male who owns this workshop leaving me as the only male in the group again.

   

I have finally risen from the dead, and also the next chapter will be quite the surprise and and and the scheduling for chapters has been removed, it will be random now cause there are times where my mind is absolutely potatoes, sorry! Also, why do I feel like I am adding more characters than what I could handle!!! The chapter is short, sorry! ?

3