Chapter 17 – A long night.
55 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        We finally arrived at the gates of the mansion after walking for about ten or so minutes, well that is pretty much my estimation since we don't have a clock in hand.

    "As always, the mansion looks way too magnificent." I muttered as I stared at the extremely large mansion.

    "Yeah, I can't get used to it." Alice said while holding Elise and Kaleen who were both sleepy.

    "This mansion is just a quarter of the best one I saw back then." Mika said as she brushed her imaginary beard, wait do girls even get beards...

    "Oh please do tell me about it later." Zia said as we entered the gates on the mansion, as always entering the mansion itself takes awhile because of how large this whole place is, but still the sight is absolutely beautiful though.

    "By the way, where's Sharica?" I asked as we walked towards the door.

    "Mm, the last time I saw her, she was stalking that knight or so." Alice said.

    "Kyle huh.. that guy actually is shyer than you think he is." Zia said as she opened the door of the mansion.

    "Welcome home, masters!" A line of maids and butlers together with two knights, one of which is Kyle himself with a poking head that looks to be Sharica with heart-shaped eyes.

    "Mhm, please go back to work." Zia said as she clapped her hands loudly.

    "Yes, mam!" They all responded in unison before going to their respective rooms, though I say all, one of the maids with blue hair and blue eyes stayed behind along with the two knights.

    "Well then, how about you introduce yourself to them." Zia said to the maid who was elegantly standing still.

    "Excuse me, I am Eve." The maid bowed down and spoke her name before adding.

    "I shall be Elise and Kaleen's personal attendant." She said while smiling.

    "Wait, I haven't heard about this!" Alice said while looking at Zia, nor have I really known about this.

    "Isn't it normal for those two to have their own personal attendant as they will be staying at their own rooms starting from now." Zia said in one breath, wait what do you mean they will stay in their own rooms.

    "I never accepted this!" Alice retorted while Elise and Kaleen looked at each other before nodding.

    "Do you intend to spoil Elise forever to the point that she won't be able to become independent in the future?" Zia said while looking at Alice.

    "Of course I do!" She replied, wait isn't this the part where you are supposed to hesitate.

    "Oh, do tell me how she will exactly live happily like that." Zia said while looking at Elise who was holding onto Kaleen's hand, these two is exactly a Yuri couple, how did this happen?!

    "Calm down, Alice, what Zia said does have a point. It's not as if we won't see them again." I finally spoke after watching them argue with each other.

    "But.." Alice said as she gripped Elise's hand.

    "It will be fine right, Elise?" I said while looking at Elise who soon nodded in response, this girl is really smart though.

    "Mhm, don't worry mama!" Elise said as she smiled towards Alice.

    "Are you really okay about sleeping alone from now on?" Alice asked her.

    "It's not as if it will be Elise alone, Kaleen can sleep with her if she wants." Zia interrupted and said, wait a minute, are you trying to truly make them a real yuri couple?!

    "Cough cough, excuse me for interrupting maam but as Zia said, they will be having problems entering onto the noble world if we let her become too spoiled." The maid, Eve said reminding us that we are part of the royal family now.

    "Fine, have it your way. I'll go cook something then!" Alice said before going to the kitchen, aren't there chefs in this place?

    "Well then, Elise and Kaleen would you like to go to your rooms first?" Eve said as she looked at the two with a smile.

    "Mhm, if it is fine with you." Elise said while looking at Kaleen who nodded, speaking of which where did she learn of such manner of speaking?

    "Oh yeah, Elise will specially have tutors to teach her starting tomorrow. Kaleen will also have some but mostly about cooking since she was interested in cooking awhile ago." Zia said before I nodded, well there are no disadvantages in this.

    "Okay, I will go rest in my room for now. Eve, please lead those two properly while Kana and Mika, what are your plans?" Zia asked.

    "I will stay with Master in my resting form." Mika said before transforming into her original dagger form.

    "I will go follow Master." Kana said before walking towards where Alice was.

    "Well then, that is all for now. Be sure to come out for dinner in a short while." Zia said before we separated.

    "Hmm.. what should I do?" I muttered to myself.

    "How about you take a quick nap, for now, Master." Mika's voice resounded inside my mind, if I am not wrong it should be telepathy huh.

    "Doesn't sound bad, I'll do that for now. Please wake me up when it's dinner now." I said as I entered my room which was quite lonely right now as the stuff Elise and Kaleen had was transferred into their rooms.

    Upon entering, I immediately jumped into the bed before drowsiness took over me and I fell asleep.

    .. Meanwhile on Alice's side

    "How could they!! Why do I have to separate with my dearest daughter!!!!" I muttered before smashing an egg straight onto the pan.

    .. Meanwhile on Alice's and Kaleen's side (Eve's Perspective)

    "Which one is a gold coin?" I said while holding two kinds of coins.

    .. Meanwhile on Zia's side...

    "Zzzzzzzzz."

    An hour later...

    "Master, it's dinner time!" A girlish voice resounded in my mind followed by a rough shaking.

    "Yes, yes! I am awake!" I said before rolling to the side of the bed.

    "If you don't wake up in ten seconds, you will experience flight." The once girlish voice suddenly turned into a robotic voice but still five more minutes... Or I was about to say when suddenly I felt like I was floating.

    I immediately opened my eyes and saw that I was literally floating above the bed before being slammed down.

    "Agh, you don't have to do it that rough!" I said while brushing my head.

    "I mean, Master won't wake up no matter what!" The voice, Mika said.

    "Yeah, yeah. I'll get going for now, would you like to stay inside my magic bag or inside the room." I asked.

    "Magic bag it is, please." Mika said before I took her who was in a dagger form and threw her straight onto the magic bag I have on my waist.

    "Well then, it's time to get going." I muttered before leaving the room and walking to the dining room, upon entering the room I was once again greeted by a large room with an extremely long table with a ton of servants on the sides standing still.

    Meanwhile on the table, Zia and Alice were already sitting facing each other while glaring intensely.

    Elise and Kaleen on the other hand are right next to each other with Eve watching behind them.

    Sharica was sitting right next to Kyle while staring at him, I can't believe I was thought she was a real mature person.

    "Well, that should be all of us, how about we start eating then?" Zia said as I sat down next to Alice who was in a bad mood.

    "Mhm." We all nodded before the cloche hats on the plates were opened and immediately the appetizing smell came rushing towards us.

    The foods on the table had no rice for some reason and were mostly meat with vegetables, there were also some desserts such as cakes and pudding.

    Meanwhile, between the plate of mine and Alice is a slightly burnt omelette that doesn't seem to be cooked by any of the chefs. I looked at Alice before she averted her gaze.

    "I tried." She said while blushing, wasn't she really in a bad mood awhile ago?

    I giggled a little bit from her reaction before taking the omelette as my first piece and taking a bite on it, it tasted a little bit too salty together with a crispy burnt feeling but I just forcefully made my mind think it was good.

    "It is pretty good." I said while smiling at Alice who suddenly turned red before taking out some meat and vegetables.

    "Be sure to eat more vegetables." Eve said as she took out a few vegetables specifically spinach, carrots, and broccoli, and placing them on Elise and Kaleen's plate.

    The two of them immediately looked at me with a pleading gaze but sorry you really have to eat them.

    Usually, Alice would dote on Elise a lot by allowing her to not eat the foods she really doesn't want to which may cause problems later on but thankfully Eve doesn't do the same thing as her.

    Zia on the other hand was eating gracefully with no emotions showing on her face, she uses her knife and fork way too well that her aura as a Queen is really showing. I mean she really is a Queen but still.

    Meanwhile on Sharica's side, she is literally holding a fork with meat and tried giving it to Kyle who somehow managed to eat with us but I think Sharica forced him seeing that his face really says so.

    We then continued eating at our pace while talking here and then about random stuff before a whole two hours had passed peacefully.

    I went ahead first to my room as to take a rest supposedly but I took out Mika out of my magic bag and tried inspecting her.

    "Master, you don't have to worry about how to use me. My special skill which is Instinctual Teaching will allow you to handle me perfectly!" Mika's voice which sounded extremely happy resounded in my mind.

    "Mhm, I'll go check my status then." I said before opening up my status, the status window shows that I have leveled up quite a lot though I really haven't done anything at all.

    My level was now 41 and is at the maximum level for my current class which is an apprentice, I was already at 21 when the reset happened which I actually rose 20 since then.

    My skills especially rose higher with most of them at their perfect state for the current tier, most of my skills were for Assassin class such as Conceal and Dagger Mastery since you cannot acquire any skills that are not for your class.

    "It will be a tiring day tomorrow." I muttered as I lay on the bed.

    "Mhm, you should go to sleep for now Master. I'll go back inside the magic bag since I am tired." Mika said before she disappeared, specifically her dagger form. Tomorrow, we plan to head on to the dungeon and explore it to level up, it will be quite tiring though as the dungeon is really large.

    While I was thinking such thoughts, the door suddenly opened and Alice came inside wearing a semi-translucent nightwear that I have never seen before, she herself seems to be blushing all over as she closed the door and approached closer.

    "You know already." She said while averting her gaze.

    "Huh, what do you mean?" I asked as I immediately sat up on the bed.

    "You already know what I want, stop running away from it! I can't help but think what will happen if one of the girls at the party suddenly steal you from me.. I can't even run away from those thoughts at night anymore with Elise no longer sleeping with us, aren't we already married?" Alice said as she pushed me down on the bed with tears on her eyes, I never even realized what she was going through though.

    "I am sorr-!" I was about to say when suddenly our lips touched and my mind immediately went berserk and I then pushed her who was with open arms while smiling with teary eyes.

    The night which was already long, felt longer than ever as we finally did it for the first time.

   

I really didn't want to write the whole scene, don't blame me! I am still at the young age of 15!!! Huh, you are 15? Hell yes I am!

3