Chapter 22 – The Girl who fell from the skies.
42 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    It's been awhile since I came back from the class advancement test but I still can't get used to the curious gazes about the text that seemed to be visible above my head.

    In addition to the text, it also boosted my aura which made people shudder whenever I ask them a simple question.

    Right now, I am taking a little stroll at the market despite the gazes because of one reason...

    My intuition is exactly telling me that something good is here, I thought as I walked around the large marketplace.

    By the way, the marketplace has plenty of stuff waiting for you from weird ingredients to rusty antic weapons. It is similar to a gambling den if I have to say, though there are also normal stuff such as popular ingredients waiting.

    There is not much to buy this marketplace though, so I just went up to a few vendors selling ingredients and brought as much as I could despite seeing their visible shuddering, I also did tried asking why they were acting that way and their reply was..

    "You see, sir emits the aura of a king along with the text above your head!" One of the vendor said, oh well I pretty much expected such a reply. I do need to find a way to hide the text floating above me though, it seems annoying.

    While I was walking back to the mansion, the whole area around me suddenly felt dark before suddenly something fell above me.

    "Ouch!" I said as I stretched my hands upwards before suddenly a erotic voice was heard together with a soft feeling.

    "Staph it!" The voice shouted as my whole view became clearer.

    Feeling something was wrong, I immediately stood up before seeing a short girl wearing some kind of uniform that is exactly the same as what doctors wear in my world.

    The girl had black hair with brown eyes which was fairly rare in this world as most people had lighter colors.

    "Sorry!" I immediately bowed down and said but what surprised me was the girl's reply.

    "Where is this, wasn't I dead?" She muttered as she looked around with a confused face.

    "Is this the so-called isekai, but why do I feel like I already encountered a king?" She muttered before looking at me with a shocked face.

    "A husbando?!" She shouted before I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my back.

    "Dear Husband, would you like to explain to me this whole situation?" A deep voice which sent chills directly to my whole body said before I turned around and saw Alice along with Zia behind me.

    "Wa-wa, I can explain!" I shouted before Zia ripped off one of those teleportation scrolls to the private room and we were teleported there along with the girl of course.

    As soon as we arrived at the private room, I immediately kneeled down with my head on the ground.

    "I did nothing wrong, wifey!" I said while looking at Alice with pleading eyes.

    "Then how about we let that girl explain?" Alice said before taking out Kana who was in her bow form and drawing her.

    "Explain." She said to the girl who was now scared out of mind.

    "Uhh, let me explain!! I was previously walking home when suddenly a truck smacked me before suddenly arriving there and getting groped by that guy!" The girl said in one breath while also in tears.

    "I see, so you are an transported person like us then." Alice said before returning Kana to her magic bag as she approached the little girl and patted her hair.

    "That is strange, the old man shouldn't be able to transport another person after you two." Zia said with a complicated face.

    "Then how did she arrive here?" I asked while still on my knees.

    "There is a way though, that is by actually passing through some kind of broken space that is usually fixed instantly." Zia said, she seems to be knowledgeable with anything relating to the divine realm and etc that I wouldn't even object if someone said that she was a Goddess in her past life.

    "If that is the case then, we might have to bring her with us as these people tend to be signs of something coming." She added with a sigh.

    "By the way, can I sit down now?" I asked before Alice looked at me and nodded.

    "Well then, little girl what's your name and how old are you?" Alice asked as she grabbed a fruit similiar to orange and took a bite on it, apparently the fruit is extremely recommended for pregnant women according to Levi.

    "My name is Fhana, 27 year old!" The little girl said as she looked at Alice and Zia with sparkling eyes.

    "Mhm, you can take a seat if you want by the way." Alice said before the little girl who seemed to be 27 year old nodded and sat right next to Alice who was also right next to me.

    "Well, how about we introduce ourselves first. I am Zia while those two are Alice and Einz." Zia said as she took out what seemed to be potato chips inside a translucent bag which seemed to look plastic at first but actually isn't.

    "Also do you mind not looking at us with those eyes." Zia added as she opened the bag and took a chip and munched on it happily.

    "Ah- sorry!" The small woman, Fhana said with a cute face, is this what they call legal loli?!

    "Also you too, Einz, don't make your little wifey mad!" Zia shouted towards me as I was thinking of such thoughts.

    "Sorry!" I bowed down and said.

    "Well, there is quite alot of questions here right now especially with the title you have right there." Zia said as she pointed at the text floating above my head.

    "First of all, let's see.. Fhana was it, do you mind telling us what your previous occupation in your world was along with details as to what happened before arriving here?" She said before Fhana nodded.

    "Well, I was what people would call a doctor which is an occupation that treats sick people with the use of medicine." Fhana explained, she seemed to think that this world has another term for doctor which is not strange though as I also thought that this world had different terms for most stuff.

    "I see, judging from your occupation, the next large event that could happen is most likely a disease." Zia said as she sighed once again, oh is that how it works?

    "Well, you did say that you were hit by a truck on your way home but do you mind explaining what a truck is?" Zia added, wait I thought you already know what a truck is because you never asked us.

    "Well, you see a truck is this large machine with wheels which could transport items quickly. It is very large and could carry almost five hundred people, is it not the same in the world you two belong to?" Fhana said while looking at the two of us, Alice and I.

    "Well, it is fairly the same." I said as Alice nodded while still eating fruits that were recommended to her, she seemed to be interested in the fruits of this world as well.

    "Well, that does confirm the next large disaster is a disease. This is problematic huh, as our world currently has a lack of researchers for diseases..." Zia said while sighing for the unknown amount of time.

    "Well, we could raise fellow researchers during this timespan using education." I said as I grabbed a pocket sized snack from my magic bag and ate it.

    "There's that and there's also the case of having no actual educator to educate the people." Zia said before suddenly stopping in place and looking at Fhana who suddenly twitched.

    "Uhh, do I have to?" Fhana asked while looking at Zia.

    "Are you able to teach people how to research medicine?" Zia asked.

    "I can teach at most 50 people in one session." Fhana replied.

    "Then, can I ask you to do so. Of course, you can live with us while also having most of your expenses taken care by the country as well!" Zia said while holding both of Fhana's arms.

    "Uhh, I am fine with a place to live and three meals a day!" She shouted before Zia nodded.

    "Well then, how about we head back to the mansion right now?" Zia suggested.

    "You two can head first, it seems like I have to have quite some talks with my husband for now." Alice said while looking at me before the other two nodded and exited out the room peacefully.

    Soon after that, I had to face the full blunt of her madness which was not recommended for her current state.

    "Do you understand?!" She asked while I was kneeling on the floor.

    "Yes, ma'am!" I said before she came closer and hugged me.

    "You see dear, it's not that I am mad at you rather it's the opposite, I want to have you for myself, only for me. I just really hope you can be a model for our daughter Elise and as well as the one inside me right now." She said while hugging me tightly.

    "I am sorry wifey, I also wish to have you for myself as well." I said before we stared at us each other and unknowingly our lips touched for what feels like an eternity.

    Soon after that, we walked our way home holding each other's hands side by side with our rings shining brightly.

   

Wait, wasn't this supposed to be dedicated to our new character, Fhana and not our main character's love story?!

5