Chapter 24 – Alicia Dress Company
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    As always, it is now early in the morning as I wake up in my usual routine which is staring at my cute wife's sleeping face while holding the urge to pinch those fluffy cheeks.

    Last night, we spent our time talking to each other about what happened today and our cute memories from our previous world.

    I heard interesting stories such as Elise trying so hard to understand her lessons, apparently her frowning face was very cute, I really wish I could have seen it.

    As I was reminscising on our little night talks, my cute wife's eyes slowly opened before staring at me for a few seconds in the eyes.

    "Good morning." Unable to bear the awkward silence, I greeted first by kissing her forehead which made her smile brightly added with the warm sunlight hitting her made it feel ethereal.

    "Goodmorning too, how long have you been staring at me?" She asked while blushing, how cute can she get?!

    "For eternity." I said while smiling which made her turn even more red, I can almost imagine a poof with smoke as if she exploded like those in animes.

    "Is that so?" She said before giggling, these days we have been closing more distance than before and I really like it.

    "It is so." I replied as I hugged her before we fell into a staring contest and laughed at each other loudly.

    "By the way, do you have any plans today?" She asked as we stared at the ceiling while holding each other's hands.

    "Not really, why?" I asked as I looked at her who was smiling.

    "You see, Zia gave me this good idea about enrolling Elise onto a school." She said.

    "But won't you be lonely if she go?" I replied with a wry smile, as I had previously planned on having Elise go to a proper school as to learn while having more friends.

    "It will be fine, I have plans to keep me entertained." She replied.

    "And what is that plan?" I asked her.

    "I will be making a clothing company!" She replied happily.

    "Real purpose." I said.

    "I want to make Elise dress up more." She replied.

    "Fine to me then!" I said before taking out a small pouch.

    "Have Ema or Zia sell this to an authorized shop then use the money for the funding." I said to the confused Alice before she opened the pouch only to have her open eyes.

    "Where did you get this much orichalcum?!" She asked in a loud voice.

    "From my class advancement, of course." I replied while smiling before she showed the brightest smile ever.

    "Thank you very much, hubby!" She said in a loud voice as she hugged me tightly.

    "It's not much in exchange for your smile." I said while patting her smooth hair, in case you don't know a single piece of orichalcum is worth around a fifteen platinum coin and that is for a gram. They are highly sought for their undefeated durability along with their compatibility with magic, and what I gave her was around a hundred platinum worth of orichalcum which should be enough for her to play around with her business.

    In a way, once her business earns a large amount of reputation, Elise can have some kind of extra protection around her when she starts schooling because of the status difference.

    "Excuse me, madam but would you like to take a bath first?" Ema suddenly arrived at the door and asked.

    "Yes please." Alice nodded before she was guided to the bath together with Ema, meanwhile I try to avoid imagining weird stuff by thinking how to hide the title floating above me.

    I tried attempting several methods that I thought of such as slapping it with my hand which obviously doesn't work or so I thought when suddenly it disappeared, how does that work?!

    Soon after, the two of them came out from the bath fresh with a pleasing scent almost as if they used perfume but a more natural scent.

    "Where did that floating title go?" Alice asked first with a surprised pikachu face.

    "Well, I slapped it away you could say." I said with a wry smile.

    "Oh well, that's one problem gone well you can enter the shower now." She said while smiling at me, she is really happy huh.

    "I'll be quick then." I said as I entered the bathroom and took a shower instead which lasted a quick 15 minute in comparison to the 30 minute their bath took.

    "Well then, Ema can you ask Zia to help us sell some orichalcum?" I said as I came out from the shower.

    "Wa-you have orichalcum?!" Ema said in surprise before Alice nodded and showed her the small pouch containing an estimated 100 platinum coin worth of orichalcum.

    "Tha-that, I will tell Madam Zia real quick!" Ema said before rushing out of the room while shaking, is it that of a big deal though?

    It didn't take long before the two of them came to the room running as if they had seen a treasure trove.

    "Are you sure you want to sell this much, what are you going to use the money for?" Zia said in one breath as she looked at the small pouch.

    "We are very sure as we will be using the money to start a clothing business." I replied in place of Alice while holding her hand as we sat on the couch.

    "A clothing business huh, well I'll make sure to get the upmost profit from this, do you have any place for your headquarters? I can recommend you to several places!" Zia said with excitement.

    "Hmm, we don't really have any but if you can recommend us a few places specifically one in the common people and one in the nobility area." Alice said.

    "No problem, I will also add in a few workers for you!" Zia said.

    "How long will you take at most?" I asked.

    "According to my estimate, it will take at most 5 hours before I can get everything ready." She replied, five hours is really quick you know.

    "Well that is fine for me, also do you any school willing to take Elise in?" I asked.

    "Hmm.. there is one which is an all girls one but why are you asking?" Zia asked.

    "Well, we would like to have Elise goto school instead of tutoring in order to make friends." Alice said.

    "Oh is that so, well you can always use the royal emblem here and have a talk with the principal there. Tell her also that I requested it as well, well then I'll head out first!" Zia said as she gave us a crystal emblem which was glowing golden before heading outside.

    "Thank you for your help, Zia." I bowed down and said.

    "No problem, this orichalcum will really help in the project the kingdom has right now." She said before smiling at us as she left the room with Ema.

    "Wait a minute.. did she ever tell us where that school is?!" I said before the two of us realized and ran up to Zia and asked before she showed a silly face and told us the details.

    The school is named after their founder, Leila and is located near the center of the city, it is also distinguishable by its twin bell towers which looks similar to two swords.

    "Should we go together, or I'll do it?" I asked Alice while we were on the hallway to the dining room.

    "It's better the two of us including Elise and Kaleen actually head there." She replied, well it really will be more reassuring with the two of us with Elise and Kaleen as we can also hear the both of their opinion whether they would like to enter the school.

    "Well then, let's eat breakfast first before calling the two of them." I said as we arrived at the dining room with most of the residence except Zia who left early.

    The breakfast we are having today is a simple french toast which seemed to be made by our new resident, Fhana who was really starving for such breakfast.

    Fhana has also been making progress in teaching new researchers as she had already started bringing plenty of inventions from her previous world along with their teaching.

    Sharica has also been taking her time ever since the small incident that occurred during the boss fight by teaching little children on several orphanages about simple lifestyle magic.

    Kyle on the other hand was reflecting despite doing nothing wrong as it was rather an false prediction on our side but well, he has been teaching young boys together with Sharica on orphanages about the way of self defense.

    It may sound like our relationships turned sour but actually no, our relationship instead got closer as we now talk our opinions freely with a plan to conquer the next boss room in a week from now.

    While in the dining room, we talked about what plans we have for today with most of us actually going about our usual routine.

    After we had finished eating, we said our individual goodbyes before separating ways, me and Alice went up to Elise and Kaleen before discussing with them about our plan to enroll them into a school.

    "Will you two be willing?" Alice asked while holding the two of them in her shoulders.

    "Mhm, as long as Mama wishes too." Elise said as she snuggled up to Alice, I have started to notice that Elise is actually a Mama's girl which pains me as Alice have been bragging about it ever since.

    "I aswell, as long as Kaleen is together with Eli!" Kaleen said as she smiled at Elise before the two of them giggled, these two have been closer than ever, I actually remember hiring Kaleen as our chef but somehow she is like our daughter-in-law now.

    "Well then, we'll head out in a short while. Be sure to dress up nicely!" Alice said before the two of them nodded, it is not as if you aren't going to be dressing them yourself or so I wish to say.

2