Chapter 25 – Leila All-Girls Academy
68 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Soon after that, we met up in the living room with Elise and Kaleen wearing a navy blue sleeved dress while Alice wearing a white off shoulder dress that made her look like some angel that descended from above.

    Meanwhile, I am wearing some kind of royal outfit that was specifically made for me according to what Zia said. The outfit is one of those prince outfits that are all white, though I have to say I don't really like this as it makes the world feel like it is burning but I'll endure for now.

    "Let's get going?" I said before they all nodded and we left the mansion only to be picked up by the original carriage we used to arrive onto the city and of course with knight escorts.

    Soon after entering the carriage, the driver asked whether we have left anything before we started moving towards the academy.

    "Are you excited you two?" Alice asked to the two little girls with matching dress colors.

    "Yes!" The two of them said with plenty of vigor which made the mood brighten, soon after the three of them started playing around while waiting.

    It didn't take long before we have finally arrived at the academy with a large crowd of students wearing white uniforms gathering for some kind of reason.

    "Sorry, Your Highnesses but it seems like we have obtained a large amount of attention from the carriage we are using." A knight said while trembling as we were slowly escorted down from the carriage, well it is normal considering how the carriage we are using is carrying the royal emblem.

    "It's fine." I said as I stepped down from the carriage before the whole crowd of students somehow stopped in place before looking at awe, wait what happened?

    "It's your title working again." Alice explained, oh it makes sense as this title is a literal charisma booster which can be quite handy in negotiations.

    "Oh well, let's get going?" I said as I handed out a hand to her before she smiled and took it as she elegantly stepped out from the carriage along with Elise and Kaleen who was escorted down by the knights.

    After stepping out of the carriage, we then started walking towards the academy which was surrounded by magnificent flower gardens and fountains with students everywhere staring at us.

    Elise and Kaleen being not used to the gazes  held Alice's hand tightly who was having a wry smile, the academy also has this warm feel to it which was a plus for me.

    It didn't take long for us to arrive inside the academy which was made out of extremely tough materials, the lobby is also very large with four different large hallways that leads to several buildings.

    The lobby also has a very tall spiral stairway to leads up to several floors, the academy itself feels like something out of a dream itself.

    As soon as we entered, a woman with blue hair along with blue eyes wearing what looks like a scholar holding a large wooden wand with a crescent moon orbiting around it, was already waiting for us.

    "Welcome to Leila Girls Academy, your Highnesses!" The woman said with a smile, I am guessing she is the principal here.

    "No need to be that formal around us, Mrs. Principal" Alice said before the woman giggled.

    "Okay then, you can call me Ilya if you wish." She said while smiling.

    "You can call me Alice as well." Alice said as the two of them smiled at each other.

    "I heard from little Zia, it seems like those two little girls will be enrolling here, am I right?"  Ilya said.

    "You are correct on that aspect." Alice said as she picked the two little girls up.

    "Well, how about we take a seat there?" Ilya said as she led us to a large comfortable couch on the corner.

    "Well, we are willing to accept as long as the two of them doesn't cause any trouble such as discrimination afterall this academy is built for people of any social status to learn and socialize." She said.

    "Of course they won't, am I right you two?" Alice said before the two little girls nodded shyly, why isn't there any cameras in this world?!

    "Also, will the two of them be staying inside a dormitory?" I asked.

    "They can stay inside a dorm room but there might be a little problem as the dorm is made for four people per room." She said.

    "Hmm, what do you think Alice?" I asked her who suddenly realized the fact that they would also not be staying at the mansion.

    "Ah- I don't know." Alice said with a lonely face which really drags you along.

    "How about this, we let the two of them sleep inside a dorm room for half a month and half a month as well on your home." Ilya suggested, seems like the best compromise to me.

    "Is it fine with you two?" I asked Elise and Kaleen who looked at Alice as she nodded before the two of them looked at me and nodded as well.

    "Well then, how much is the tuition fee here?" I asked.

    "Hmm.. about two gold coin every year." She said before I nodded and took out a orichalcum ore worth about one platinum coin, I wonder if the old man predicted these situations and gave me these orichalcum ores.

    "This should be enough to pay the tuition fee for the students with families that are having a rough time paying it right?" I said while smiling before she froze in place.

    "Of course, it is more than enough!" She replied with a loud voice which caught the attention of all the students that are inside the lobby.

    "What will you do about the change?" She added, oh yeah there was that.

    "How about we use it for scholarships?" Alice suggested, of course there was scholarships!

    "Do you mind explaining to me what this scholarships is?" Ilya asked before Alice explained it in full detail which made her smile.

    "I see, but are you two really okay with that, I mean most nobility tends to not care about the common people." She asked, I see discrimination is anywhere no matter which world you are in.

    "It's fine, it's actually best you think of us as commoners than nobles." I said with a smile before she laughed.

    "You two are really weird but I don't dislike it, how about I tour you to the different areas of the school?" She said after having a hearty laugh.

    "If it is fine with you." Alice said before we were toured around the whole academy, the academy has over eight buildings with most of them having more than two floors.

    The classrooms are located in the heart of the whole academy with over 50 rooms with each having the size of a small house, these rooms tend to be decorated by their teachers.

    Also inside the heart of the academy is a large pink crystal overflowing with mana along with vines with flowers on every side dropping from the roof.

    "What is that?" Elise asked.

    "It is called absolute heart which is the heart of a dragon our founder had killed, it is also the  heart of the academy." Ilya answered, the founder must be super strong to kill a dragon huh.

    The next area we went was the library which is a very large room filled with bookshelfs, the room also has plenty of tables and chairs where you can use to read the books.

    "How do you even navigate here?" Alice asked a reasonable question.

    "Well, there is a magic called Book Search which searches the area for a book with the title and description you have in mind. Of course, it is a spell sealed within that machine right there." Ilya explained as she pointed at something that looks like a speech desk before a student went to it and placed her hand on top of it as a book suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

    "Amazing." Alice muttered but that wasn't the end of it.

    After a few more areas, we finally arrived at the most amazing place among all the areas. It is the roof garden which is located at the rooftop of the center of the academy.

    The garden was filled with beautiful flowers such as roses, sunflowers and alot more which were covered by a pink fog that seem to came from the absolute heart itself.

    It didn't end there, the garden apparently has over a million of flowers that are filled with magic power and can be used as medicine.

    The garden also features several fountains with chairs where you could take an ethereal date with your friends with some students even having picnics here.

    In addition, this place has a healing effect that calms your mind and also slowly heals any injury you have.

    But the fun didn't end there, in the center of the garden lays fifteen spears and a large sword in an array formation.

    "What is that?" I asked before Ilya showed a proud smile.

    "That is the Absolute Leila Sword Formation which is the only defense this academy has, the formation is strong enough to obliterate a whole small kingdom is what the records say." She explained before Mika suddenly came out from my magic bag which shocked the proud Ilya.

    "The Legendary Dagger, Mika?!" She said in surprise, how famous are you?

    "Oh, not much people know of me though." Mika said with a smile.

    "Well, our founder had once recorded a whole book about you. It seems like you really found your master huh." Ilya said with a wry smile.

    "Of course, anyways Master look at this." Mika said as she rose her hand up in the air before suddenly a large golden light filled the whole area which caused the students to run here in panic, wait are they trained to run behind the principal in case of danger?

    Just as I was thinking that, the golden light became stronger before dissipating with the fifteen spears floating up in the air just below the glass ceiling in a circle formation.

    As if that was not enough, the large sword flew in the center of the circle before a loud bang was heard.

    "What is happening?" I asked Mika.

    "Just watch." Mika said while winking before the sword danced around the spears as they orbited like the planets orbiting around the sun.

    It didn't take long before a large golden beam flew towards the sky as all the spears thrusted down towards their original position with the sword glowing brightly up in the air before slowly transforming into what seem to be a human figure.

    "The founder?!" Ilya suddenly shouted as she ran to where the figure was falling to before we followed.

    As soon as we arrived at the area where the figure fell, we saw a little girl with black hair and golden eyes wearing a black robe with golden accents as if to match her facial features while also holding a wooden log painted in black similar to Ilya's but this time it had a full moon orbiting around it.

    The little girl then soon opened her eyes and looked at us before her eyes turned into hearts.

    "Mika, is that you, have you finally called for me dear Mika?! You missed me right, I also did miss you, how about you give me a kiss!" The little girl said as she crashed into Mika at full force while hugging her tightly with a perverted face.

    Why are there plenty of weirdos in this world?

1