Chapter 52 Listening to the woman masturbating in the corner
136 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next to the room is Black Dragon Princess Onyxia. At this moment, Onyxia is leaning against the wall, listening to the gasps next door. Her hand slips under her skirt, teasing her clitoris.

With one hand on her full, perky breasts, she moves up and down, listening to the intense sounds of self-pleasure.

Her beautiful eyes appear somewhat hazy. She has been warned not to leave Arthas, under supervision.

Once the subsequent matters are settled, she will have her freedom, a point agreed upon by Deathwing.

It's hard to imagine Deathwing agreeing to such a thing, let alone nodding in agreement and being escorted. It's truly unbelievable.

As a Black Dragon Princess who can manipulate the Kingdom of Stormwind, Onyxia keenly senses that everything is related to Arthas.

Fate has always been a mysterious term, even Bronze Dragons struggle to see their own fate clearly.

She knows she is meant to tie herself to Lordaeron's young prince, intertwining their destinies.

From her recent experiences, Arthas appears to Onyxia as a very peculiar Paladin.

Most users of the holy light are kind-hearted individuals. Priests heal the wounds of the common folk, and as Paladins, righteousness, humility, compassion, protection, and justice are their principles.

Whether it's the righteous Uther or the adaptable Tyrande Whisperwind, they are generally upright characters.

Arthas, on the other hand, is peculiar a Paladin who schemes and conspires.

He is completely different from the honest Paladins, and his actions are so infuriating, making him exceptionally peculiar.

It's as if seeing the irritable Deathwing personally helping an old lady cross the street, or a sow climbing a tree to mate with a monkey these shocking scenarios have overturned Onyxia's impression of the holy light.

Yet, despite being such a peculiar Paladin, the holy light inexplicably favors him greatly.

Coupled with his status as the heir apparent of Lordaeron, he sees through the current state of Lordaeron and the human kingdoms very clearly.

This is a decadent and corrupt class that needs to be completely eradicated.

If they cannot be eradicated, then a new order must be established, with oneself in charge!

Arthas has not declared war on the nobles, firstly because he lacks certainty, and secondly, it is easy to be portrayed as a tyrant who seeks power by any means necessary.

Given that he is not yet a king, under various circumstances, expanding to another continent is the most suitable choice.

His vision is undeniably unique, even earning high praise from Onyxia. This undoubtedly is the best path to rise.

Rather than destroying the noble class, it is better to let them exist.

To feed on their blood and strengthen oneself, just as the nobles feed on the blood of the kingdom and the common folk.

Thinking about the future, envisioning herself as a king's wife, exercising the rights of a queen.

Onyxia couldn't help but moan, her body tensing suddenly, her walls tightly gripping the inserted fingers, releasing a surge of fluids. She climaxed in her fantasies, climaxing in her fantasies!

As for not being the only wife, in dragon society, this is insignificant. Powerful beings have multiple spouses, regardless of gender, as a symbol of strength.

Next door, Arthas is engaging with a noble Female Elf while caressing her beautiful and delicate feet. Alleria's slender legs are well-proportioned, gracefully curved, with her ankles slender and glossy, her feet long and fair, with a slightly raised arch, an alluring curve that is mesmerizing, causing one's adrenaline to surge just by looking at them.

"My dear, you are so beautiful, so wonderful!"

"Mmm... you're pretty great too..." Alleria has clearly fallen completely, showing no resistance in bed, doing whatever she is asked to do.

Her sexy body, ivory-white and glistening with sweat, looks incredibly lascivious.

With fierce strength and lightning speed, the combination of the two leaves Alleria rolling her eyes in pleasure.

Her ten jade toes are tightly curled, her head thrown back, moaning freely, enjoying the young man's vigorous thrusts.

Arthas continues to knead the two large, soft, and plump breasts, feeling like marshmallows in his hand, emitting a familiar scent of milk fragrance!!!

The creamy and full curves, unrestrained by lingerie, appear even more rounded and perky, with a soft touch that allows the palm to feel the nipples gradually hardening like red beans under the fingertips!

The thrusting in a shallow and deep manner causes her whole body to tremble. In her sensitive cavity, each brush of the shaft against the tender folds feels like small suction cups drawing out pleasure, gradually widening with each penetration, emitting a crisp and subtle popping sound!!

It makes one want to release inside!

"Ah...Husband...Ah...I can't do it anymore...Ah...Cum quickly...Oh...Next time, ah...Come again..." Alleria is charming She begged, even though she was a Hunter General who had experienced hundreds of battles, she was still invincible in bed, her pussy was too sensitive, and it was even harder and more tiring than a big fight!

She couldn't resist the movements of nine shallow and one deep. The softness in front suddenly came deep, and the cock drove straight in. It didn't stop until it pressed against the mouth of the uterus, and it was still grinding hard.

Using the hard glans to stimulate the cervix was the first time Alleria tried it. Under the extreme pleasure, she could only beg for mercy, otherwise she would faint!

The crying sound in Alleria's nose became louder and louder, and her mouth opened wider and wider, almost sucking Arthas' tongue into her throat.

After a few moments, Alleria's vagina convulsed, and her thighs on Artas's back clamped tightly together. Alleria frowned as if she was about to die, and her tongue stopped moving. Then, Arthas's The cock felt as if it was being washed by a torrent of water, numb and itchy.

🌟Kaikai | Patreon🌟Online novel: Author: DaoistaHADNk
1 chapters updated for free every day
If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfiction, please consider showing your gratitude by becoming a patron
Please visit our Patreon to learn more: https://www.patreon.com/collection/474023
Daily updates for Patreon members: 4 updated chapters

Additional 50 chapters

3