Chapter 22: ???
138 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a very fierce battle, but not without the cost of thousands of lives. Everyone didn't expect such bloodshed to happen, but they were simply unprepared against the vast army of evil minions by the Demon Lord. But it was alright for them. They finally killed the Demon Lord. The five remaining heroes: Van the Mage Elf, Sato the Vampire, Fune the Fairy, Cillia the Elven Princess, and Hiro, Hero of the Light, were sitting on the dark throne made up of hundreds of swords from his slain enemies.

"It's finally over..." 

"Yeah... I'm so exhausted..."

"We lost so much... didn't we. But thanks to their sacrifice, this world is finally at peace. Thank you, otherworlders."

"Cillia... I promised you earlier, didn't I?"

"Yeah... I love you, Hiro."

Hiro and Cillia kissed deeply with tears in their eyes. He, then, hugged her and everyone else and cried, "I'm so sorry I could not save a single one!" Hiro's words were filled with so much pain and regret that everyone else also started to feel the pain in their hearts...

Except for Van, who had absolutely no idea what exactly is happening. He just pretended to weep for now as he did see the sorrow in their faces.

 

 

Hiro, then looked at the main trio and smiled purely.

"I guess it's time for us brothers to head back to Alfheim, right?"

Fune cried from what he said and also grinned, with a little gloom at her eyes, "Yeah! It's time to leave this world now..."

"Do you think father would agree?"

"Don't worry about it! If Van, the person who saved both his daughter and the Hero of the Light, says so, then he would 100% let you leave!" 

"Wait, what did I do?" thought Van to himself.

"It was the most memorable moment in my entire life. From the day we landed at Newmachi, our several battles and defeats, and even meeting my first love... I fell in love with this world, and now I have to leave it. I'm sorry, Silvia, I will return here someday, I promise." Sato looked at the ground to hide the agony in his wrinkled face.

"Thank you, Van-senpai. If not for that courageous move you did, we would've all died... I really thought that you would die from that! You had me so concerned, don't you know that?!" Fune lightly smacks Van several times in the chest, with gladness and anger at her voice at the same time.

"Y-Yeah..." He fakely smiled while wondering "What the hell? Didn't we just land at the offensive camp?!" in his mind.

"You have someone waiting for you back at Earth, right?" Sato pats Van at the back as if they were long-time buddies. Van had enough of his bewilderment! He pushed Sato away from him and shouted what exactly is in his head.

 

 

"Wait, wait! What the hell are you five saying?! The Demon Lord is dead? The whole strikeforce sacrificed themselves? Hiro and Cillia are together?! Sato had his first love? This schoolgirl is concerned for me? I put myself in grave danger?!! I have a daughter?! Is this a prank of something?!" said Van as he almost went into a frenzy, "Are you telling me that I forgot the climax of my first Isekai adventure?!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!

"C-calm down, chosen one. Maybe that final magic you did made you forgot or something?"

"Yeah! Are you serious? Don't you remember how I confessed to Cillia at Point de la Ville? You know, the same day you convinced me and Cillia to return to Japan."

"That's embarrassing, Van-senpai!"

"Sweety? Point the what now? Convinced you?"

Fune was determined to restore Van's memory and whispered to him, "Hey, about that day we told each other's deepest secrets?"

"HUH?! WHY WOULD I TELL YOU THAT?!" With that reaction, Fune's pout was unbelievable.

"How about Silvia's sweet ass?"

"WHO THE FUCK IS SILVIA?"

"This is hopeless... This is the worst story ever created..." Van was complaining to his own consciousness when suddenly, time went to a still. The world slowly warped into a single point, just like how a black hole would absorb everything near its horizon. Van was sucked into the darkness, and was reborn into a still white plain. He saw him once again.

"I am your god. I AM TRUCK NO KAMI-SAMA!!!”

"Yeah. I saw you before. Why am I here?"

"I saw how you came to this world, you mortal. For your love of trucks, I have shown you the future!"

"Huh?! Love of trucks? The future?"

"My child. You will save Hiro, but you must also save the demon lord. I have chosen you to be my champion. I trust that you can do this."

"Save the demon lord? Why should I save the one who almost killed us at the beginning?"

"Go and return to your mission. I have high expectations for you."

"HEY!!! I'M NOT FINISHED!!!"


His entire body melted into the void, and the next thing he knew, he was back at the forward base near the demon lord's castle. Everyone was looking at him with worry.

"Van?"

"...yeah. I'm here again. Thank God."

This was unbelievable to him. He was expecting the best adventure of his life, to kill the big bad demon lord, but because of the Truck no Kami-sama, he cannot. He knows what will happen next. A vast army of demonic creatures, a massive bloodshed of innocents. They would kill the demon lord, but at the cost of so much. Suddenly, Van had an epiphany.

"Wait... don't tell me that the demon lord is also from Earth?!"

Van fainted from the bizarre foresight.


"My lord, the hero and his army of around 5 thousand elven soldiers is upon us. "

"Heh. We will destroy them all." 

The massive towering demon lord swishes his wine and smiles briefly.

"This is the best!"

5