Side story 1 : The World is But a Game.
174 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My head felt heavy. Perhaps from all those earlier thoughts which I had been going on for days. Nothing is same. I didnt even do anything to change the progression.

The one whom my family had.. Or supposed to have had enmity against are our close friends.

How is this possible?

I can't rely on those memories. I hope that everything will be fine on the academy, every event which are supposed to happen. 

"Your highness, the carriage is ready."

the princess looked at her maid, her bestie and said "Drop the formality no one is here anyway."

"But your highness-"

My stern look probably stopped her. When we were about to leave. She started,

"Uh.. Uh.."

"What is it Demi?" I saw some struggle within her eyes. "If you are not okay to say then its fine. There's plenty of time ahead."

Demi gave up her reluctance and said,

"There's news from empire that your fiance had disappeared."

I stopped for a moment. Then spoke, "Really?"

Demi threw a weird looked at me and sighed speaking, "It seems your happy to hear this news. But you should atleast show some emotion other than that smirk."

I narrowed my eyes and spoke 

"Look the one who is speaking."

 status! 】

 Name : Demi Rosanne.

lvl : 16

Condition : Healthy(Extremely happy)

Death route : Killed by life extremist.  】

This status was my power by which I could see level and emotions of the other being. And also how will they die... 

My happiness disappeared. His disappearance was not within the game events after all he is male antagonist within the game, he was supposed to survived till end until male lead hacked him off.

I prayed once again the events at school should be same even though I had no hope.

Demi continued "Its not clear but they said duke saxon was involved."

Duke saxon is one of the Four pillars of attreya empire but this is none of my business ...  For now. 

But he his death route and condition still confused me... When I met him that day, On our engagement.

 Name: Axiel Sylvestr

lvl: none

Condition: unstable(Excited)

Death route: ??  】

Living all these years, I have roughly understood my powers and its limitations.

First, to know the target's perfect death route I have to understand him or her thoroughly. And even if I don't know him or her at all, their still will be some clue like it was on demi when I first read her status.

 Death route : Killed in action. 】

Still..

I threw away this thought. It became confusing the more I thought about it like the time when we were supposed to enemies with them but instead became in-laws. 

For now, I have to plan how to steal that item from the school.

0