Who Did It?
19 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While sitting on the floor, Yun Feng got up and threw a fierce punch towards the guards' stomachs, sending them both flying out through the door.

They were both guards of the mayor's mansion. Although their level was quite high, they were only level 6. They were simply not able to match Yun Feng.

Wiping away the dust from his back, Yun Feng walked out of his room slowly. He knew how much force his punch contained; the guards would not be able to stand up again.

Outside the room, Yang Yong and Yang Shuang were laying on the floor, holding their stomachs painfully and staring up towards Yun Feng with eyes filled with fear.

"Impossible, this is not possible! You were just level 1, how could you become so powerful in only 3 days?"

Yang Yong was shocked. As one of the guards from the mayor's mansion, he was very familiar with Yun Feng. This fellow was a useless person, who was not a nice guy either. He would often use his status as the mayor's son to bully others. This was normal for him. The sudden change almost made it so that the guards couldn't believe their eyes! It was as if he had transformed into another person entirely!

"Useless scumbags, how dare you have the guts to try and kidnap me! Now tell me, who asked you to do this?"

Yun Feng looked towards Yang Yong with a fierce look in his eyes. He was not dumb; he knew that these scumbags would not dare touch him if there wasn't anyone asking them to do it. Furthermore, they wouldn't have had the ability to feed him the cleansing pill.

"No—no one asked us to do this, it was us who wanted to drink your blood."
Said Yang Yong.

"Since you don't want to tell me the truth, then you will never have the chance again."

Yun Feng took a step forward and slapped Yang Yong's skull with a powerful strike. His skull exploded, sending blood and pieces of his brain all over the place.

"I don't do second chances."

Yun Feng spoke like nothing happened. He had often seen bloody scenes like this, and he only felt indifference.

Yang Shuang could feel death surrounding him. He was not a brave person, and he had never seen anything like this before. His face was pale and his body was shivering violently.

"Now it's your turn. Tell me, who asked you to do this?"

Yun Feng turned around and asked Yang Shuang.

"No…Really, no one asked us to do this, please forgive me little master, spare my life!"

Yang Shuang had a ghostly, pale face. The person in front of him was not the little master he was familiar with. The way he killed that person was just too cruel.

"Still don't want to speak the truth? Good! Rest assured; I will not let you die easily. I know a method of killing where one will not die completely before his heart stops beating. I will chop off both your hands and legs, cut away your nose, and dig out your liver and kidney, then, I will let you see what's inside of your own body. Only then will I remove your heart. If you have a strong will, you may be able to see your own heart beating."

Yun Feng illustrated in detail.

"Alright, I will tell you the truth!"

Yang Shuang's face was covered in sweat; he couldn't stand it! In his eyes, Yun Feng was a demon! A bloody demon!

"Be fast, my patience has a limit."

Said Yun Feng calmly.

"It's the young master! It's him who asked us to do this. He gave us the cleansing medicine, too."
Yang Shuang told him everything he knew without any hesitation.

"Yun Ru Long!"

The name was familiar in Yun Feng's mind. Yun Ru Long was Elder Mo's grandson. In his memory, Elder Mo and his grandfather were rivals since their childhood. Even after being nominated as Clan Elders, the relationship between both of them was not very harmonious. Still Yun Ru Long had always taken good care of him. No matter what he had done, Yun Ru Long would always help him!

"Why would he want to kill me!"
Yun Feng demanded.

"Elder Ying spent clan's fortune on you with all those pills. He was jealous, and once you were gone, he would become the only person able to legally inherit the Yun Clan. Moreover, tomorrow will be the marriage engagement day between the Xia Clan and the Yun Clan. If you die, he will be able to marry the Xia Clan's daughter."

Yang Shuang told Yun Feng everything he knew.

'So that's it.'

Yun Feng had a grim smile on his face. The Xia Clan was a high-class Clan in Sky city, and they were big in the business industry. Even Yun Clan Master did not dare provoke them. If the Yun family were to marry into their family, then it would bring huge benefits!

This Yun Ru Long was a cunning guy. If it was the guy from before Yun Feng was reborn, then he would be dead by now. But now, things were totally different. The once greatest cultivator was now in possession of this body. Yun Ru Long will face his doom.

"Little master, I have told you all I know. Please spare my life, I will do everything I can to help you."
Yang Shuang said as he kowtowed towards Yun Feng.

"I don't need someone stupid like you."

Yun Feng struck his palm towards Yang Shuang and his pleading immediately died down.

2