Misdeeds of ‘Yun Feng’
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing the two guards, Yun Feng raised his head towards the sky and realized it was late. He walked out of the compound only to see that he was surrounded by a deserted place, the air full of a musty smell.

According to his memory, this was the most remote and deserted place in Sky city. It had been abandoned for more than 10 years. On a normal day, no one would ever come here. The Yong brothers truly did a fine job in finding this place and imprisoning him here.

Yun Feng realized one thing. The previous owner of this body an idle, indolent, useless freeloader, scum of society and super level debauchee. Simply put, he is typical parasitic worm with no value or reason to keep alive!

As he recalled the memories of Young Master Yun Feng and all his actions in the past, he let out a deep sigh. If he were to meet such a scum in his past life, he would have 'voluntarily' killed him. Of all the bodies he could have taken over, why did it have to be this dreg of society? Yun Feng could not help but remember a phrase in Buddha's teachings regarding the laws of cause and effect: If a person is to kill too many pigs, then that person will be reincarnated as a pig in the next life. It seems there is some truth to these words after all; the amount of scums that Yun Feng had killed in his past life indeed makes up a considerable sum!

This debauchee's grandfather, Yun Ying is a highly decorated Elder and a very powerful military figure of the Yun Clan. His father was a great general of the clan, but he fell in battle ten years ago.

His mother died of depression one year after that.

His uncle, Yun Wuyi was also seriously wounded in the war ten years ago. Although he survived, he was paralyzed from the waist down…

A great clan, which was once brimming with valiant heroes, has now fallen to this sorry state of almost losing its final successor. Amongst final few trash successors, Yun Feng and Yun Ru Long were the top 2 candidates. Unfortunately, the original Yun Feng ended up losing his body to Yun Feng. Thankfully, he was able to maintain his identity as a member of the Yun family. Should Yun Feng ever father any children in the future, then that child will theoretically be another successor of the Yun family's bloodline. Perhaps, this was Heaven's grace towards the Yun family.

"Since this is Heaven's will, then I will consider the fact that we are both of the 'Yun' descent and face the situation for you. Truth be told, I really do not want to. To have this kind of crappy body and shitty reputation, I can only imagine the amount of suffering I will have to face due to this. I was a strong person in my previous life, so I won't be a weakling in this life. Since I now occupy this body, from now on I am you, the new Yun Feng. Your family will be my family, your enemy will be my enemy. The path towards the future, we shall walk it together!"

With glowing eyes, he left this deserted place.

The Yun Clan's mansion had been in chaos the last 3 days while Yun Feng had been missing. Although the previous Yun Feng would always do something cruel or nasty, he had never been gone for more than 3 days.

He was the only grandson of Elder Ying. Although the mayor never missed a day in scolding him, in his heart he adored Jiang Chen the most. One could easily tell this from all of the precious medicines he fed Jiang Chen.

All the guards in the Yun clan's mansion went out in search of their young master. They overturned every single brick available, but there was still no sign of him. Finally, the clan master gave an order that if the young master still couldn't be found by sunset, all the guards would not need to return.
At the deserted place where Yun Feng was imprisoned, a team of guards approached. After searching through all other locations, they finally arrived to this abandoned area.

"Ai, this young master will never give us a break. He must be enjoying his day somewhere, but we are the ones suffering. I've not eaten anything all day."

"Stop complaining, he is the only grandson of the Elder Ying. Tomorrow is the marriage engagement date with the Xia family. If we can't find the young master by then… don't expect anything good waiting for us."

"Young master would never come to a remote place like this, we are just wasting our time here… Wait, there's someone up ahead!"

While all of the guards complained, the guard who led them saw a human figure clad in white clothes walking towards them.

"Young master!"

The guard shouted with a hint of surprise in his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked again towards that human figure. Who else could that be except for the young master?

"Captain, it's young master. We've found young master, Haha."

The guard jumped up from where he stood, his face filled with excitement. Tears were almost flowing out of his eyes, as if the person that appeared in front of him was not the young master, and instead, his own father.

"It is the young master! It really is the young master, thank god!"

A few of the guards started running towards Yun Feng. Even though they didn't know why their young master would come to a deserted place like this, it didn't matter. What mattered the most was that they had found their young master, alive and kicking, without looking like he was missing an arm or leg.

"Why are all of you here?" Yun Feng looked towards the captain.

"Young master, we finally found you! If you didn't appear, Elder Ying would've killed us all!" the captain said with a face filled with excitement. It looked like he was about to cry from joy!

Yun Feng had a puzzled expression on his face. But, due to his intelligence, it didn't take him more than a split second to understand everything. He had been missing for the last 3 days, so his grandfather must have been worried to death. He could easily imagine that these guards had not slept well.

Thinking about his grandfather, whom he had yet to meet, Jiang Chen could feel some warmth in his heart. Although he was the greatest cultivator in his past life, he never had a friend who was willing to care for him in his previous life. Being an orphan, he never had a chance to know what familial love was.

"Does it look like I'm in bad shape? You don't have to die. Come, let's go home." Yun Feng said with a smile.

"Young master, please ride this horse." The captain hurriedly led his own horse over to Jiang Chen.

"I don't need it; I will just walk. All of you have worked hard. When we arrive home, everyone can go claim 10 gold coins from the treasury."

Yun Feng spoke like nothing had happened.

What? 10… gold coins?

The Captain almost bit the dust when he heard that. He wasn't the only one! All the other guards were stunned. 10 gold coins, their wages were only 10 silver coins a month!

Yun Feng was once the greatest Saint, so he didn't really need to care too much about money, but for these guards, 10 gold coins was a huge fortune!

What happened to young master? This was not his style at all!

Since when did the young master become so generous?

He was not riding the horse, and since they met up with the young master some moments ago, he had not scolded them like he would always do.

After disappearing for 3 days, the young master had totally changed into another person.
"Let's go, hurry up and follow young master."

1