What Happened To Young Master ?
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-In the main hall of the Yun Clan's mansion-

A middle-aged man paced back and forth with an anxious look on his face. The man, wearing loose silk clothes, was muscular and 7 feet tall.

He was an Elder of Yun Clan, Yun Ying!

"Don't worry, elder, I'm sure they will find Yun Ying."

Beside the elder stood a good-looking young man in white clothes. It looked like he was 17-18 years old, and at first glance anyone would know he was no ordinary person. A look of grief could be seen on his face, but internally, he was happy.

"This spoiled kid will never let me have peace of mind. If he had half of your ability, I would be laughing in my dreams." Yun Ying said helplessly.

"Young master is back!"

A guard came in, his face filled with excitement.

'What!'

Yun Ru Long almost shouted out loud; the expression on his face changed dramatically.

"He is back?"

Yun Ying felt relieved and shouted immediately, "Ask him to come here right now!"

Sensing that Elder Ying was going to lose his temper, the guard carefully said, "Elder, young master said he was tired, so he went to his room in order to rest. He will greet you tomorrow."

"What the?! Where's the manners of this kid?"

Yun Ying stared at the guard as he spoke.

"Grandfather, maybe Yun Ying is really tired. Furthermore, tomorrow will be the marriage engagement day with the Xia family, just let him rest."

Yun Ru Long told Elder Ying.

"Ru Long, don't always side with him. This little bastard has become more and more disobedient."
Yun Ying said angrily.

"Guards, find someone to monitor him, and don't let him walk out of his room. I don't want anything bad to happen at tomorrow's marriage engagement event."

Yun Ying threw his sleeves and walked away.

The Yun Clan mansion occupied a huge area. So, it was only natural that Yun Feng also possessed his own large mansion.

Yun Feng went to his mansion. The two maids who were standing before the door, bowed and greeted: "Young Master."

Yun Feng lightly nodded his head as he checked his surroundings. Observing the other four maids who were busy with something not far away, he could not help but shake his head.

Yun Feng looked around; other young masters are waited upon by enchanting beauties, but those who wait upon him are all at the level of aunties! The only exception would be the eleven-year-old Lolita. Thinking back, these maids were all arranged by his grandfather.

"What are they are doing?" Lifting his head, he indicated with his chin towards several maids in the distant, Yun Feng asked.

"They're… helping Young Master feed the birds and dogs as well as those fighting beasts …" an older maid replied, lowering her head.

"Oh?" Yun Feng strolled over to the area. Hmm, what an exotic sight to behold. Seven to eight cages were placed in an orderly manner above jardinières each, containing several different colored birds hopping around in a lively manner. Not far away, a few large dogs were lying on the ground with their tongues jutting out; each and every one has shit for brains. Some distance away, the sound of crickets could be heard issuing out from several bamboos some distance away. From the sound it is making, it seems these are some rare breed with high-grade fighting skills…

It seems the original young master had a very diverse range of hobby; there was actually a cage beside housing two colorful hissing snakes.

Yun Feng frowned in disgust as he observed his surroundings: "Find someone to sell all these away as soon as possible. Those that can't be sold, just throw them away. Either that or just kill them for their meat! Placing them here will make people sick; this is a human residential area, not a zoo!"

What?!

Hearing those words, the six maids and the little Lolita following Yun Feng had their eyes bulge out in surprise! They raised their heads and stared in stupor at their young master. At that moment, all seven of them had the same line of thought: Did the Young Master go mad today? These were all bought at an incredibly exorbitant price! These are your precious treasures! What, you want to sell it all away today and buy it back again tomorrow?!

"Oh, don't sell those snakes. I'll use them for soup when I return," Yun Feng walked ahead without looking back.

Speechless!
...

In recent years, the Yun family seemingly possess the strength to grasp even the heavens, as though they're the only sovereigns in the Sky City, but this family suffers from a fatal flaw; and that is the lack of a capable successor! The eldest nominal third generation descendant, Yun Feng is a young debauchee! If the Clan Master he does not do anything, then the Yun family would likely be erased from this world in the near future.

Looking at Yun family's current state of affairs, this is the most inevitable outcome. In fact, Yun Ming he could practically see it happen. So, Yun Ming once hardened himself to shamelessly ask the Xia Clan's family head to bestow Yun Feng with a marriage with his most beloved daughter Ying Meng. As tomorrow was the day of engagement, Yun Ming went over to Xia Clan to see if everything was prepared. But, to his shock, as soon as he met the Xia Clan Master, he was met with rather a great shock.

"Brother Ming, it's not that your younger brother is unwilling to give you face, but I am still a father, Xia Meng is my most beloved daughter. How can I marry off my own daughter to a… Sigh!" Xia Clan Master lowered his head before finishing his sentence, causing Yun Ming to lose his breath.

"A father? Consideration for your daughter? If this was a decade ago where my Yun family was at its most prosperous period, would you not go mad with joy if I were to bring up this proposal? The state of human relations, is just like drinking water!" With a heart full of resentment, he left the Xia Clan.

.....

Yun Clan's clan hall.

Yun family had an urgent meeting at this unusual hour. Of course, this was to announce to Yun Feng and rest of the upper echelons of Yun Clan that the marriage between Yun Feng and Xia Meng has been broken.

"Oh, I understand." Yun Feng lightly replied as he stood in the doorway. Within his tone, there was neither shock nor joy, like a bowl of plain water. He immediately walked out.

Since Yun Ming informed him of marriage proposal, Yun Feng had constantly considered himself as the Consort of Xia Family, going as far as stalking Xia Meng, vexing her to no end. But at this moment, Yun Feng received the news with indifference, causing everyone to feel surprised. If Yun Feng had become angry or hysterical, or even went cursing out in the streets… Yun Ming would not have felt surprised at all. However, Yun Feng's current attitude simply left him in shock.

"What caused his character to change?" Grandpa Jun stroked his beard, staring deeply at the back of Yun Feng who was leaving.

0