Please Marry Her!
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Among the crowd of Sky City

After Elder Ying informed the Yun clan that the Xia Clan Master had broken the marriage engagement at the last moment, there were people who became extremely happy. After all, due to his reputation of an infamous debauchee, he was quite hated in the clan. People felt that marrying Xia Meng would be akin to putting a flower in mud. That being said, Xia Meng was an exceptional beauty. It was bound that many men would be infatuated for her.

"Look! That is the grandson of Yun Clan's Elder Ying. I heard rumors that his profound veins are damaged and he would never in his life be able to breakthrough into the second level of Qi Refining Realm."

"Oh, this is the first time I've seen him in person."

"It's normal if you haven't seen him before. With such a stubborn bull for a grandfather and the fact that he is a good-for-nothing himself, would you even have the face to go out? Oh, for Xia Meng to actually be married to such a person, the heavens must really be blind!"

"It is said that his father Yun Hong and Xia Mingyu became sworn brothers when Yun Hong saved Xia Mingyu's life during a battle, after using most of his profound strength. Xia Mingyu then promised that on his daughter, Xia Meng's sixteenth birthday, she would become Yun Hong's daughter-in-law. Not long after, both Yun Hong and Xia Mingyu fell to an assassin. Due to his previous exertion, he was unable to fight back. The news hit Xia Clan like a meteorite and they felt extremely guilty…. The Clan Master wanted to honor the promise made by his son, but Xia Meng's fiancé was none other than the infamous debauchee."

"The Xia Clan's clan master did a great job by nullifying the engagement. Else, this marriage would have enraged the heavens!"

"What! Xia Meng is our Sky City's greatest treasure. If Yun Feng did not have his status of being Elder Ying's grandson, he could not even measure up to the mud on the floor. I am probably one hundred times stronger than him! This world is so unfair."

"Well, now the engagement is void, we will surely fight for her hand in marriage."

"That is something obvious. Haha…."

...…..
- Inside the mansion of Yun Ying.

"My brother, where have you been for the last 3 days? Don't you know how much I have been worrying?"

Yun Ru Long said with a worrisome tone and a hint of 'happiness' from being able to see his brother again.

"Brother."

All of a sudden, Yun Feng jumped towards his brother, hugging him and saying, "Brother, you almost lost your younger brother for good!"

Pretending to be sad, Yun Feng's tears dripped all over Yun Ru Long's shoulder. A frown emerged on Yun Feng's face as he hugged Yun Ru Long.

"What happened, my brother? Who dares to bully you? Tell me, I will take revenge for you!" Replied Yun Ru Long.

"It's the two peasants, Yang Yong and Yang Shuang, they wanted to kill me."

Yun Feng said angrily as he moved his head away from Yun Ru Long's shoulder.

'Useless peasants, how dare they let this bastard come back alive? They could not even take care of this trash?'

Feeling shocked when he heard the name of the Yang's brother, yet with an indifferent face, Jiang Ru Long said, "What? How dare they do this to you? I will not let them go easily!"

"Brother, they are dead now."

While speaking with an angry voice, Yun Feng kept looking at Yun Ru Long's facial expression, trying to discover his true colors. But Yun Ru Long was good at hiding his feelings. Being the greatest Saint, however, Yun Feng had eagle eyes. He could notice the smallest of changes on Yun Ru Long's face.

"They are dead? Both of them were at the 6th level of the Qi Refining realm. How did you kill them?"

Yun Ru Long asked suspiciously, eagerly awaiting a response.

"Don't joke around, brother. I am a dumb cultivator, and I am barely at the first level of the Qi refining Realm! I am no match for the Yang brothers, but thank god there was a skilled person at the 8th level of the Qi refining realm who helped me kill the Yang brothers! Too bad this benefactor did not want any rewards. He left right after killing the Yang brothers… I don't even know his name, such a pity."

Yun Feng said with relief and regret.

'Fuck, what luck he has.'

Swearing in his mind, he had no doubts about what Yun Feng said because only this could explain how Yun Feng was able to return unharmed.

At the same time, Yun Ru Long felt relief too. The Yang brothers were dead, so no one would know his secret now. There would be plenty of opportunities to kill Yun Feng in the future.

"It's not a bad thing that they are dead now. Most importantly, you've come back unharmed! If you didn't, I would've spent the rest of my life regretting not being able to protect you!"

The concerned look on Yun Ru Long's face made Yun Feng feel like throwing up.

"Brother Feng! There is one more thing I wanted to speak with you. Although it would be of immense benefit to our Yun clan if you had been married to Miss Meng, it's mainly their loss."

Yun Ru Long with a smile on his face. Even an idiot could notice that his smile was anything but natural. He was brimming with happiness within himself, but was too scared to show it on his face. After all, his grandfather was no more and Elder Ying was not someone to trifle with.

"Marry their daughter? Count me out."

Yun Feng shook his head and said firmly.

'Yun Lu Rong, you dare to kill me using foul methods? Let me show you how wicked my mind can be!'

"Brother Ru Long, I'm serious, I don't even know what the Xia family's daughter looks like. What a joke if you ask me to marry her. And I am still young and ill-reputed. But the well-being of Yun Clan is something I cannot ignore. If you all want a marriage between two families, I think you will be the best candidate. You are Yun family's son, too, and you are older than me. I can't get married before you, my brother, no way! I won't do it!"

Yun Feng was very firm with his decision.

After listening to Yun Feng's explanation, Yun Ru Long felt for the first time that this 'brother' of his was doing something useful for once. Especially since his true motive was to kill Yun Feng so that he could marry the daughter of the Mu Rong family, raising his own status in both families!

"Really?"

Yun Ru Long felt really happy.

"Of course."

Yun Feng said with a large amount of confidence.

"Alright, we are brothers. I will help you this time and marry Miss Meng then."

He replied as if he was doing Yun Feng a great favor, but on the inside Yun Ru Long's mind was already thrilled to the max.

"You really are my brother."

Yun Feng said with a thankful look on his face as if he was going to cry out loud.

"Brother, this is how we will do it. Tomorrow, at the main hall, don't say anything and pretend you know nothing. Let me handle this."

Yun Feng said and struck his chest as he spoke.

"No problem, then I shall leave now and let you rest."

Patting Yun Feng's shoulder before leaving, Yun Ru Long was wondering how his brother was going to help him with this matter. But, from what he had seen in the past, it was highly possible that this useless brother of his would create a chaotic scene tomorrow.

'Not only will my status be raised in Yun Clan upon marrying Miss Xia Meng, I will also have a place in the Xia family as well! How stupid is he, asking me to replace him? Nonetheless, he has done something good for me. When I gain enough authority in both families, I will find a way to get rid of him. As for his good deed, I will grant him a swift death.'

Yun Ru Long revealed his true colors immediately after leaving the mansion.

On the other side of the mansion, Yun Feng stood there with a grim smile. 'Messing with me? You are going to die because of that.'

0