Exposed !
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ru Long, Is it true?"

After Yun Feng and Yun Ru Long decided to convey their decisions to the clan master, almost everyone present there became astonished. After all, in this cruel world of cultivation, where no one could be trusted, it was very rare to possess this type of brotherly love.

"Yun Feng. I know that the Xia clan master does not wish for this marriage arrangement to happen, but should we force them to uphold the agreement, they naturally would have to comply and uphold the agreement. May I know why are you so insistent on letting Ru Long marry Xia Meng?"

"Sect Master, that is simple. Ru Long wants me dead!"

Yun Feng spoke with a grin smile on his face.

'Who informed this little bastard?'

Seeing that the situation was turning out bad, Yun Ru Long was utterly shocked. But he could not express the feelings he had on his face. In fact, he dared not to. After all, although he was the grandson of a sect elder, his grandfather was no more in this world.

"Brother Feng, there is a time for everything. I don't think this is a time to joke around."

"Ru Long, please stop that charade in front of everyone. I believe you will recognize this."
Yun Feng presented a 'Recording Crystal' in front of everyone and crushed it.

Seeing this, everyone was shocked as conspiracy to kill was something unforgivable in the Yun Clan. No matter how much resentments they had between each other, they were still Kins and had the same ancestors.

"Very well Ru Long. I had taken care of you since your birth, yet you did something shameful like this. Men, capture this bastard and throw him in the Devil Punishment Hall."

'Devil Punishment Hall', hearing this, Yun Ru Long was scared to death. Being deported
to the Devil Punishment Hall was equivalent to certain death.

"Sect Master, there is no need for that. I will fight a deathmatch with him. After all, he seems not to be so convinced by me."

When Yun Feng said these words, it caused almost everyone to be stunned. Normally, Yun Feng was someone who would be the first person to run away from harm. He was the type of person who would create hell of a trouble, but would escape once the situation turned bad. If he had to be described, he would be someone who is a shameless coward. Not to mention the fact, Yun Ru Long was 8 levels above him. No genius could ever skip entire 8 levels to fight a death match. The crowd though Yun Feng's action was nothing short of suicide.

"Ru Long, even though I never had any siblings, I considered you to be my brother. I promise, no one would interfere in our match. Sect Master, Grandfather, Elders, I request you to be the witness. If Ru Long wins, he would be pardoned and no one would take revenge for me."

"Feng'er, are you sure? A death match is not something you could reverse." Yun Ming asked with a worried expression on his face.

"Grandfather, I am confident. It's just the question whether Ru Long dares to fight me or not."

"Bastard, who would not dare fight you! Well, if you are so insistent on dying, I might fulfil your wish as well. Let's proceed to the deathmatch arena and meet your death."

"Ru Long, we shall see."

.....

- At the death match arena of Yun Clan.

"Haha, Yun Feng, you really surprised me, I never would have thought that you would be this stupid."

"Stupid thing? Tell me, what stupid thing?"

Yun Feng said while shrugging his shoulders.

"You really are stupid…You knew that I was going to be deported to the Devil Punishment Hall, yet you decided to come and challenge me to a death match. With you being at the 1st level of the Qi Refining realm, you are just looking to die quickly."

Yun Ru Long was looking down on Yun Feng. In his mind, Yun Feng was nothing but an ant he could easily crush. After killing him, he will leave and go to a place far away.

"You can't kill me."

Yun Feng said with confidence.

"Really? We are standing so close to each other, and you are only at the 1st level of the Qi Jing realm, I could easily kill you even if heavens were here."

Yun Ru Long started laughing.He was truly confident in this matter.

"I'm sorry, but I am no longer at the 1st level of the Qi Refining realm, but the 9th."

While saying that, Yun Feng released his Qi. A powerful force of Yuan power radiated from his body, the force being so strong that it forced Yun Ru Long to take a step back.

"Yun Feng, this fight will be interesting. I only need one blow against people like you". Yun Ru Long coldly yelled and waved the longsword in his hand. He stabbed the air towards the direction of Yun Feng.

*boom*

After he stabbed, rumbling came from all directions. Peerless tyrannical sword energy was condensing in the air. As it howled, it flew towards Yun Feng.

*swoosh*

The sword energy broke through the air and the surrounding Yuan power was displaced. It was a strike that Ru Long formed with his will, but that might was no weaker than any expert.

Ru Long's attack raised all sorts of cries of surprise in the crowd. Even many core elders couldn't help but nod as they gave high opinions.

But compared to Ru Long's quite impressive sword technique, even more people stared at Yun Feng without blinking. They wanted to see how Yun Feng was going to die. According to them, Yun Feng was someone who achieved breakthrough through some inheritance and his foundation was weak. He was not someone who could match Ru Long.

*whoosh*

But obviously, Yun Feng was going to disappoint them. Just as the sword energy was nearing him, with the wave of his big sleeve, a layer of Yuan power surged out, and layer by layer, it dissolved the sword energy. At the end, it completely dissipated.

"Damn. That isn't true is it? Yun Feng dissolved Yun Ru Long's attack?"

"Your attack is too weak, so I will let you experience mine."

While holding the longsword in his hand, lightning rose from his feet and almost in an instant, Yun Feng arrived in front of Yun Ru Long. A golden light swept past and it stabbed towards his heart.

"This guy."

At that moment, Yun Ru Long lost all color on his face from astonishment because currently, at such a distance, he finally felt Yun Feng's strength.

"This guy is really able to force Yun Ru Long to this point from a single move! He is even so much stronger! How did he cultivate to have such quick improvements?" The crowd was astonished by this.

"Hmph. All of you overestimate Yun Feng too much. Do you not see that Yun Ru Long is fooling around with that Yun Feng? Don't you see that he hasn't used his full strength yet? When Yun Ru Long gets serious, Yun Feng will undoubtedly die."

However, some people also thought that the reason why the two of them could fight to that point was because Yun Ru Long did not use everything he had.

Most of those people were the ones who hated Yun Feng and wanted him to die. The more miserable his death was, the better. It was because in their hearts, they were not willing to admit that Yun Feng had a fiancé like Xia Meng and he turned up from good for nothing to a genius.

"That's enough. I've played enough with you and right now, I will let you experience my special skill, the Fatal Strike."

Suddenly, Yun Ru Long loudly yelled, and just as the might of the sword rose, he completely disappeared. However, in the instant that he disappeared, strong sword energy condensed around Yun Feng and the entire fighting stage darkened.

_________________

Author's Note :

I am sorry I could not upload chapters since last few days as I was not well. I will release some extra chapters this week to compensate for that. Keep supporting !

1