MadMan
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the bonus chapter of this week. As I was unable to publish for last few days, I will compensate by releasing some extra chapters.

Enjoy!

.....................

"Look! It's Yun Ru Long's famous skill, the Fatal Strike!"

"Heavens, this will really be the fatal strike! It's finished. Everything is finished. With the Fatal Strike, Yun Feng will certainly die."

Looking at the dusky fighting stage that had killing intent lingering around it, everyone unceasingly cried in surprise and no one could remain calm because some people already recognized that it was Ru Long's strongest killing method.

There were many rumours about that skill. Some people said that Yun Ru Long found it in some historical remains. There were also people who said that he received the inheritance of a certain expert. The Fatal Strike had extremely terrifying might.

When used, it would only display a single level of might. During the dusking sky and the darkening ground, a cold glare would sweep past. That would be the time of death.

There was also another type of rumour. When exchanging blows with Ru Long, never let him use that skill because if he did, his opponent would undoubtedly fall under his sword. Even if their strength was above an entire realm above Ru Long, they would have a hard time defending against it.

At that moment, since Yun Ru Long used that skill, almost everyone on scene felt that Yun Feng was dead.

Finally, within the chaotic darkness, a cold shine streaked across with the curve of a half-moon. Fresh blood also sprayed out, and at that instant, the darkened stage returned to its former appearance.

"Heavens, this…"

However, when people saw the scene on the stage, the expression of every single one of them changed greatly. They were dumbstruck and so shocked that they couldn't even shut their mouths close. Some people's tongue even started to tremble.

Because at that very moment, Yun Feng still stood on the stage. Not to say any bloody wounds, there was not even a single trace of injury on his body. There was not even any dust on his face. That was calmness. That was tranquility. That was repose. That was unhurriedness. That was called, truly being at ease. These people had underestimated him. Though he had a body of the debauchee 'Yun Feng', within him was now living the once greatest cultivator under heavens. The amount of people he had killed in his past life was not something these people could ever imagine .

Looking back at Yun Ru Long, his knees were on the ground as he knelt there. Two blood streams were quickly flowing from his knees as they intertwined, becoming a beautiful blood painting.

"This…"

At that instant, no one could remain calm because what they imagined was Yun Feng's being in all sorts of miserable scenes. However, they never would have expected that the ending was the scene in front of them. Yun Feng, who just ascended 9th level of the Qi Refining, who had nothing but a trash his entire life had defeated Yun Ru Long, who was the no.1 genius of Yun Clan. Yun Ru Long, who used the Fatal Strike, was defeated by Yun Feng's sword and he was utterly defeated.

"You lost." Just at that time, the golden-coloured longsword in Yun Feng's hand landed on Yun Ru Long's shoulder and next to his neck.

"How could you be so strong?"

"Ru Long, remember two things. In your next life, never betray your brother. if we ever cross our paths in next life, never ever dare to provoke me."

Seeing that, everyone's expression changed greatly once again. They could see the surging killing intent within Yun Feng's gaze. As they saw the cold smile that hung on the corner of Yun Feng's mouth, he was absolutely not joking. Yun Feng was really going to kill.

Just at that time, a fierce yell suddenly sounded out. It exploded out like thunder and shook everyone to the point that their ears were ringing. Some weaker people even forcefully lost consciousness.

"Yun Che, forgive me please. We are brothers. Is it really necessary to kill me? Yun Che, back then… I have indeed let you and your grandfather down… "

"Ru Long, tell me on thing. If our roles were reversed, would you spare me? I don't think so. All of these, are retribution… they are retribution that you deserve! You, after having done what you did that day, did you not ever think that sooner or later, you would also receive the same fate one day. Keeping you alive is a disgrace to the society."

'Bastard, I will kill you"

Yun Ru Long had decided to kill Yun Feng at all costs. Since he was someone who was bound to be killed if defeated, he was desperate to fight back.

"Hmph." Yun Feng only coldly snorted at Yun Ru Long's words. After that, he suddenly waved his arm and a golden shine swept past. The head of Yun Ru Long fell on the ground.

"Yun Ru Long, you left me no choice. I was going to spare you, but leaving you alive would only bring me future troubles. Be it fortune or calamity, you shall bring it to yourself and have no one else to blame or thank. From today onwards, there shall be one path. My way will always be the same. If one does not mess with me, I won't mess with them.' However, if they dare to mess with me, then I'll kill them!"

Yun Che threw out a kick, and blasted Yun Ru Long's body away. Yun Ru Long's body, which flew back, horizontally knocked over a dozen disciples together behind him.

"This…" That scene terrified everyone.

He even chopped off Yun Ru Long's head. That action was quite insane. So insane that people had difficulty accept that. However, after Yun Feng spoke the following words, only then did people know what a true madman was.

0