Ch5
309 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Making his way into the Bakery Asher notices a man that is continually glancing at the door.  ‘I wonder what he’s doing ?’ making his way to the counter Asher notices his name tag.

“Excuse me Mike is it? Is something wrong ? You seem distracted.”

''Yes actually I sent my son and daughter to collect ingredients for tonight’s special dinner and they’re still not back yet. would you mind going to check on them?” 

Chain Quest Triggered |A Baker's 20 years

Reward???

Would you like to accept this quest?

Yes / No

"Sure I’ll go look for them. If you don’t  mind me asking what is tonight?”

“It’s my twentieth anniversary.”   “ oh congratulations then”

“Thank you. You should be able to find them over at Oldman Stevens.:  “Okay, I’ll be going now.” making his way outside the building he checks the map before making his way toward old man stevens farm. Upon arrival, he sees a young boy hon “ Excuse me are you the baker’s son? “Yes I am can I help you? “ I was sent to find you your dad is worried”

“Oh I see... well right now I’m struggling with the carrot.” “Would you like some help then?” “yes, please” “ok so what al do you need ?” 

“ I need five potatoes, four carrots, three bunches of spinach, a bushel of strawberries, a pound bag of flour and a pound bag of rice.” “Okay let’s start with the carrots.” moving further down the row Asher  began to pull one of the large carrots form the ground 

Skill Acquired: The Gather as a skill that makes it easier for the player to collect goods raises the chance of obtaining multiples and raises the chance of gaining high-grade goods.  [level 1 rank 0]

With a swift twist of his wrist, he finally leverages the carrot out and notices that it is short and round. Making his way through the rows 

“ that should take care of that” 

Quest complete

Quest  reward: 600Exp,  240 Copper +25Gp with Mike +15GP with the baker’s son

 

“I’ll take this back to my father if you don’t mind checking on my sister Maple. She was supposed to meet me here so we could head back together?” 

Quest Triggered: A sidetracked endeavor 

Would you like to accept this quest?

Yes / No

“Sure where is she exactly?” “ she should be over by the chicken coup.” “do you want to come with me?” “ no, I think I’ll head back now will you let her know ?” “okay”

Asher weaves his way over to the chicken coup. “ do you need help? Your brother sent me over?” “Tommy sent you?” “I think so your name is Maple right?” “yes.” “Okay, then you are definitely the person he was talking about then. He wanted me to let you know he was going to  head back.” “ I see... You wouldn’t mind helping me would you?” 

“Not at all originally your dad sent me to check on both of you” “ okay well I need help collecting a gallon of milk, and a dozen eggs.” “ okay one sec”

Heading into the coup he was met with four chickens the size of a small dog. Upon seeing him enter the coup the chickens? (is that what they’re going to be called?)  eminently try and make a break for it out the other door leaving a trail of fire scorching the metal-plated floor.

 ‘Well that’s something’ he rushes to check the nests. In the closest nest, the sits four baseball-sized eggs.  He reaches in taking out three. Moving threw the row of nests he continues to leave one egg per nest equaling to 15 eggs.

  Heading to the entrance of the coup “Mapleis where do we get the milk you need?” “the barn it’s this way,” she says leading him toward the brown and white barn. Making they’re way over he catches sight of the cloats. “Hat are those?” 

‘I guess I should have looked into farm animals before starting the game.’ he thinks staring “ those are  Cloats they are goat sized but produce the same amount of milk like cows. They tend to coast less than cows”  Maple explains showing him to a stall in the barn. 

“ I’ll go get what you'll need to milk her. “okay,”  he says turning his attention to the cloat in front of him and notices a small progress bar on the side of the stall. 

Maple. Returns with a pair of worn gloves and a large pale "here you go." She says handing them off to him. Then Asher begins to milk the cloat. "Is there anything else we should get before heading back?" " Not that I can think of." 

Quest complete

Quest  reward: 520 Exp, and190 Copper +15Gp with MAple +15GP with Tommy +25GP with Mike

 Making their way back to the bakery they spot Tommy standing in a field ‘I wonder what he’s doing’ “ hey Tim whatcha doing?” “Oh hey, Maple I saw that some of the mom’s favorite flowers here so I’m picking some do you want to help?”  he says turning to Asher 

“ Sure  which ones does she like?” “ the light blue ones “ “ okay how many do you want? “ “ um ten?” “okay”  looking threw patches of flowers Asher spots a group of light blue flowers 

Flower type: Ansis  a light blue flower used in mana potions

Quickly making his way over to the patch of flowers he collects 30 Ansis and their Seeds.” that should do it for flowers right let's head back  ?” “yes thank you.” 

Upon making it back to the bakery Tommy and Maple head into the kitchen. 

“ Dad we’re back!”  “About time your back did you get everything?” “ I think so.” “well let me see five potatoes, four carrots..... where's the rabbit?” “rabbit? I don’t remember needing to get the rabbit.”

 “ Is there something wrong?” Asher asks seeing Mike make his way to the front. “ yes it seems I forgot to have them get the rabbits for me. Would you mind getting it?”

Quest activated: Rabbit for Rabbit Stew 

Objective: collect rabbit meat from five Jackrabbits

Reward???

Would you like to accept this quest?

Yes / No

 

 

7