Ch 13
218 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the short chapter I was trying something new

Making his way back to the town hall he spots  Leno. “ Hey, Starbub I have something I’d like you todo,” he says  Motioning Asher over. “Would you be willing o run this to Orion?” he asks Holding out a bag of holding. 

Quest Activated: Running errands

Reward:?? +595GP Leno and Lilliana 

Would you like to accept this quest

Yes | No

“ sure.”  taking the bag asher starts the treck to Orions cottage “Hey, Starbud what can I do for you?” He hears turning to toward the voice he watches as Orion racing toward him. “Leno asked me to deliver this.”  asher explains watching Orion pant. 

“Hah thank you haah if you have a moment can will you help me bottle this if you do you can borrow the Cauldron“ Orion wheezes pointing at a large Cauldron.

Quest Activated: bottled up

Reward:?? +661GP with Orion Access to the cauldron at Orion’s Cottage

Would you like to accept this quest

Yes | No

“ um sure I guess,” asher says making his way over to it.  Looking around the cauldron he notices a distinct lack of bottles. “Um, do you have bottles for this?”  “ they should be over by the cauldron,” says Orion joining Asher by the cauldron. 

Pulling some small bottles from the table on the far side of the cauldron Orion motions Asher over. Take the copper ladle and funnel asher fills all the bottles Orion hands to him. “It looks like your missing some bottles.”  “ Hmm looks like it” Orion shugs.

 “ Do you not have potion bottles anywhere else ?” “ eh, I’ve not been fishing recently” “what?” “ I get most of my bottle come from purified message bottles” Explains Orion motioning to a spray bottle of Purifying potion.  “ I see how many bottles do you think we need,” asher asks digging looking threw his inventory.

“ maybe three why?” Orion says checking the cauldron. “ I have four Message bottles so I’ll just use them,”  explains Asher as he opens the bottles 

Item Acquired: sugar cookie recipe 

Item Acquired: Stamina Pill Recipe 

Item Acquired: Knower and Seeds Knower is a type of flowering clover found in fields.

He places them all in his inventory with a glance.’ I’ll look at them later’ he thinks spraying down the bottles. “ I see,” says Orion watching asAsher begins to fills the bottles with the last of the potions.

“ Okay here’s your potions,”  says Asher handing Orion the bottles

 “Thank you. Here there might be of use for you” He says passing asher two scrolls.

Item Acquired: Stamina potion recipe 

Quest Completed 

Reward:100 Copper 2000xp,+661GP with Orion Access to the cauldron at Orion’s Cottage

 

“ thank you?” he says putting the scrolls in his inventory.  Turning He Makes his way back to the Townhall. “ alright Orion has the package. 

Quest Completed 

Reward:100 Copper 2000xp, +595GP Leno and Lilliana

 “ thank you. I have something for you as a thank you for all you’ve done for us here in Onrxy” says Leno passing asher two scrolls.

“ Thanks?” Asher says looking at the scrolls. Laving the town hall he heads toward the bridge. Sitting on the edge of the bridge he casts his line. 'I wonder what's going on with this post' he thinks looking threw the forum.

【EOL】Did you See that?

 Nameless Broad Sword user:

Does anyone know what that Post on the Home page is about?

 Nameless Spear user:

+1 

 Nameless Magic-user:

What hat post?

 Nameless Large Sword user:

Someone defeated a field boss in Orfil 

 Nameless Spear user:

Ha?  wtf.

How where they even there long enough to even find it?

    Nameless Bow user: +1

Looks like it was a slowmin boss the Banesseep it says.

 Nameless Broad sword user:

Aren't slowmin those slug things.

Nameless Potion Maker user:

Yea you run into them during the potion quest in onryx 

Nameless Spear user:

you do?

 Nameless Bow user:

+1 If that's the case then. why is it being posted as a first-time achievement?

 Nameless Large Shield user::

Maybe because no one would waste time doing quests

 

Nameless Large Swordsman :

+1

Nameless Magic-user::

+2 

Normally ppl just rush to level

Nameless Spear user::

True

Nameless Large Sword user::

hmm well, can only find information later huh

Nameless Large Shield user::

if I find something, I’ll post it

Nameless Magic-user::

Thank you very much for the information provided!! (Salutes)

'So ... it looks like it might be about me? Odd wonder why no one had heard of it.'   He thinks closing the forum window. 

Turning back to his fishing rod he spends the next four hours fishing.  Catching a hundred shrimp, twenty message bottles. Placing them in his inventory he moves into the forest. 

8