Ch16
215 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Which one of these deserts ? ( I want to have the mount Shaped like a desert you can recommend one)
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.

Entering the store he makes his way to the shelf holding the potion making supplies. Pulling a hundred potion bottles from the shelf he rings them up with Rick at the front counter. passing along the two silver and five hundred copper before making his way out the door. 

Making his way to Orion's cottage he makes a beeline to Orion’s Large cauldron. pulling his herbs and his field journal from his inventory he places them all on the table along with his cutting board. 

Splitting valerian stems he adds them to the cauldron and then slices a few Ansis then adds them to the cauldron looking in the cauldron he sees that it is empty taking his copper pot he goes to the river and fills it with water. 

Toting the water back to the cauldron he begins to fill it to halfway then lights the fire using embers from the fire Elementals dropped. string the potion he watches as the water becomes a light blue color. 

turning to the cutting board he begins splitting more Stems and chopping alder bulbs. siting them off to the side he turns to his potion. 'hmm this blue mist might work out' stirring the cauldron he glances up and sees Orion making his way out of the forest. " hey Starbud what have you made so far?” asks Orion placing a bag on a shelf “Well I’m making a blue mist potion right now.” says Asher.

Turning to the small table picks up an empty potion bottle and his funnel and begins to fill it with the potion using the ladle.filling 30 bottles he takes a second to check the Cauldron. Seeing that it’s empty he heads to the riverside to collect more water for his next potion.

Filling the cauldron Asher takes the valerian stems and slowly adds them in along with the Adler bulbs. ‘Hmm looks like I’ll need Belfoam too’ he thinks. Checking the potion he notices it start to boil. Moving quickly he takes the ladle and rinses it. Making his way back to the cauldron he begins to stir the potion.

“ Hey do you know where I can find some Belfoam for green mists?” asks asher watching Orion carry a basket out of the cottage. “They usually grow by the river.”  turning toward asher Orion makes his way over to the small shelf by the cauldron and begins rifling threw the shelves. "

Here this is what they look like" he says holding out a piece of tattered parchment. Looking over the page with a nod Asher continues to stir. "Alright thank you" 'looks done' he notes with a glance at the cauldron. 

Taking the ladle he begins filling potion bottles. Placing them in his inventory he cleans up his tools and makes his way to the river. ‘Hm, they're supposed to be around her here.’

Wandering along the river's edge he spots an odd grouping on the water to the east of town. Making his way over he makes out the shape of vine bobbing in the water. 

Plant Type: Belfoam a plant found in freshwater rivers produces a light green bell-shaped fruit that sinks when ripe

Collecting the vines he places them in his inventory and makes his way back to Orion’s. Stopping to collect water for the cauldron he begins to prep the Belfaom by first skinning it. Chopping them he adds them to valerian stems and Ansis before pouring them into the cauldron.

Waiting for the cauldron to boil opens his inventory. ‘Huh Gel powder where’d that come from? flame embers, Ash, Glowing Bittercress seeds, and part of a map I guess these are Drops.’ Taking a few treasure maps from his inventory and marks they're coordinates. 

‘The recipe said wait twenty minutes after it boils.’ Watching the cauldron bubble he begins to stir it before ladling it into bottles and letting them sit. Closing the bottles he places them in his inventory and begins the trek to the closest set of coordinates.

Leaving Orion’s Asher weaves his way threw the trees. Following his world map, he makes his way to the edge of town. Passing the town hall and crossing the street in front of the library he wonders at the front of the tailors. ‘Hmm so around here’  walking closer to the building. 

Slipping around the side of the building he makes his way into the ally. Moving farther into the ally he spots a group of Barrels near the back of the Tailors. Making his way over he finds a Bag of Holding sitting between the barrels. 

  ‘Hmm is this it?’ opening the bag he finds 300 copper coins inside. Looking in his inventory notices that one of the maps has vanished. Nodding he removes the mark from his map before heading to the next mark,

Winding threw the trees he finds himself at a small glade in the forest. ‘Is this the right area’ he thinks glancing at his map. Slinking into the glade hoe makes out the shape of a small silver box on the far left side.  Quickly making his way over he sees that the box is a treasure chest. Reaching to open it he finds that the lid will not budge. 

Reaching to lift the chest hears rustling to he right.  Turning he finds a piece of parchment. ‘Huh, a map does that lead back to town?’ he thinks looking over the page. Marking it on his map he makes his way back to town.

Slipping into the alley behind Davids he makes winds his way to behind the library. Looking around he found the alley empty shrugging he heads to the front. Entering the library he makes a beeline for the back.“Is there something I can help you with?” 

Turning to his left with a start  Asher comes face to face with Lilliana. “No I was just looking something,” he says quickly  “ maybe I can help you” “um I’m looking for a key that I might have left here.” “ I’ve not seen one but maybe it’s what’s causing that,” she says pointing to a wall. Turning he spots a glimmer on one of the far walls.

Quickly making his way to the wall he begins to feel along it only to notice the light shift from the wall to the back of his hand. Turning he peers at the shelves and sees that the light is coming from two shelves away. Moving to the shelf he finds a small silver key wedges between the books and the shelf.  Pulling it from the shelf he quickly slips it into his inventory.

8