Chapter 2 – Dream Verse?
95 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[System : Understood!] The system replied.

After a second a holographic panel appeared showing different kinds things that chronologically categorized.

Seeing the shop he immediately discovered his current SP AND DPP at the top right corner of the panel while all categories are located at the left dividing them from items, universe type, planet law and different more. He also see a very grand theme world perfectly for his private void which he immediately bought but he did not check it he only notice that the energy in his body dropped a little.

He also notice that the number of items is still increasing when he thought of some things. But he didnt try to buy those because he discovered something and he couldn't but frown and he decided to ask the system just to make sure.

"System? i discovered that the my dpp is not increasing even a bit after i buy the theme world for my private void those 1dpp is just a small amount to me if my dpp regenerate but how can i acquire more of those? If its not regenerating?" he inquired

[System: God created me i don't know too] the system replied.

"Tsk looks like i need to use my dpp carefully" he said while he tried to think of something obvious and he immediately asked.

"System search for an item or technique that can regenerate dpp" he said with a dumb smile.

[System: god if there's an item like that it will be over 100 dpp so just upgrade your god level but i too dont know how] the system dumbly replied.

"Nice team" he said and tick marks appeared in his flawless child face.

"Well there's no helping it, i dont know how i somehow got born here or like those in the memories reincarnated but now i dont care anymore and i will only do what i want Muahaha first lets try an experiment that is on the memory that i received." He said

Then after he said that he quickly select the category for the universe type which only have little amount unlike the other category it only has a True Universe or Trueverse it is a universe type that composed of omniverse, universe, galaxy and countless planets there is also the universe type name Realm type where it is composed of different realm from lower up to higher realms and the last three types are the dream verse, tech verse, origin verse and the last dimensional verse.

Of course the one he pick is the dream verse  where theres only 1 main universe followed by countless dream verse. The reason he picked it was because it is like in the memories where there will be countless planet and living being that generate countless dream while those human write different things from novel to manga creating countless dream from the trash of the society while the gods manage the main universe and some create countles of the said dream verse, from anime universe or dream verse to cultivation verse it depends there also a dream from the animals generating monster verse and different more and this will be a good chance for him if he can somehow know or gain inspiration on how he can get more of DPP.

Without hesitation he immediately bought the 85 DPP universe dream verse type greatly losing a huge amount of dpp but still with the remaining 12 DPP or 12 Million System point. Fortunately the law of the worlds and creating gods and living thing is not very costly or else his universe will be a like the previous void devoid of things.

Now after buying he immediately enter his private void stunning him greatly because even in some of the movie in the memory didnt have this majestic and fantasy like appearance, where you can see countless different colored fluffy cloud with in the east bright violet sun and to the west a group tallest mountain surrounded by white clouds     appearing with an immortal like presence, there also a grand waterfalls creating a very beautiful rainbow's but still cannot compare in the grandiose of a heavenly palace at the center of the world its clearly outshine other things here but after flying here and there he notice it lacks something and that his animals, monster, fairy and of course his favorite dragons and phoenix.

Well before he create those things he decided to do that after observing the creation of his universe after walking in the grand hall of the palace he quickly discovered the majestic appearance of all the design and of course the very throne that will give any being to their knees with it holy and indescribably appearance making it perfect for his holy presence and the moment he sit to the throne tho whole world and universe stop for a second before it continued again.

After his dramatic entrance with no living being to watched he quickly said.

"Use Skill: View" he said

After a second a half a meter size translucent panel appeared and at the top have a setting of which universe he want to view but right now he only have one so the only thing he can view is this type with it having the main universe followed by the creation of countless dream verse.

But right now his only focus is on the beautiful scene happening in the panel but it so small that he couldn't but be irritated and he quickly said 

"Expand to 10 meters" he said. 

Expand it did and he quickly got absorbed amd mesmerized to the magnificent view he's watching.

2