Chapter 26 – The Hidden Law
164 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

176d661db398e1e7619813551666.jpg


...

...

...

*beeeeeeeeep*

"Recording log..."

"Week 3"
"Tuesday"
"1943 hrs."
"In a certain inn"
"Yormford City, Babilon"

...

...

...

As the three men in masks traverse into the city, they observe that the streets are becoming more chaotic with screams of the hopeless women without a "Badge of the Virgin" being heard all across the houses. The police in the meantime, are just casually checking the other people just wildly doing their deeds and making sure that no other crimes besides rape are being conducted.

"Three, four...six. Six men raping that poor lady." said Jogger, the one on the right side of the group as they continue walking and observing the place.

"To think that this is legally allowed boggles my mind..." said Jigsaw, the one on the left side of the group.

With both hands behind his back, the Joker hums a rhythm with a harmonious tone. 

"Hmmm. Hmm. Oh? It looks like we are here." he said as they stop at a four-story building.

"Is this the place?" asked Jogger.

"Only one way to find out." said Jigsaw.

The three proceeds to enter the said building. Upon entering, they are greeted by an empty lobby hall with only an old man and a demi-rabbit woman behind the receptionist's table with motionless faces. They walk towards the receptionist's table when they notice the demi-rabbit woman is wearing the Badge of the Virgin.

"Welcome. How may we help you?" both of the receptionists greeted.

"Oh. Uhm, sorry. We are just "lost" and just wanted to ask for directions." said Joker.

The old man slightly raises an eyebrow with the demi-rabbit woman bowing.

"Understood. Here's a map. If I may, we are you "headed"?" asked the demi-rabbit.

Joker makes thinking pose as he looks at the map of the city. He then points at the middle and makes a circling gesture.

"So, we were heading to a building near a statue of an "angel" in the "center" of "green" trimmed bushes."

Sensing the correct pattern and codes, both of the receptionists slightly nod while the demi-rabbit draws a beeline pattern on the map.

"You just need to follow this direction, pass through this intersection, go right to this lane, straight past a market, and then, here." the line stopped on a  group of packed buildings on the far end of the map.

"Oh, I see. Thanks. A market, huh? I will be sure to buy you guys some "fruits" along the way. Hehe. " said the Joker.

Both of them exchanged farewell, now knowing the three men's secret purpose.

Underlying those codes were: 

- "lost" and "headed" refers to a big area/location.
- "angel", "center", and "green". refers to the Cathedral in the center of the Gargan Forest.
- and lastly, "fruits", which is similar to the first syllable of the name Fruchiel 

...

...

In the direction the demi-rabbit woman receptionist gave out earlier, they reached their destination in an alleyway surrounded by tall building walls. In front of them, however, was a seemingly hidden door embedded with cloaking chant. The three men quickly notice this and approach the hidden door. Joker knocks on it quietly.

After a couple of silent knocks, an unknown voice resonates within their heads.

"Quid est signum?" - "What is the code?" in translation.

"Razhiel vivit." said the Joker which means "Razhiel is alive".

The door then opens, still invincible to the naked eye. Nevertheless, the three men go in, closing the door afterward.

The area is in pure pitch-black darkness as they entered. The sound of their footsteps echoes can be heard loudly as they continue walking towards the area. Soon enough, the area is suddenly illuminated by torches and candles on the walls and floor. As they progress even further, it leads them to a spiral downstairs. After going down, they are now greeted by ten creatures in black cloaks hiding their faces and appearance, all seem to be distinctive of human-like appearances. When one of them approaches the three men, its head moves from left to right, appearing to observe the three men. It then stops on the middle man - the Joker.

"Are you the ones from the Cathedral?" he asked in a normal tone and voice.

"Indeed. We are from the ECHOES GroupGeneral Intelligence Department." Joker raised his hand for a handshake.

All of the ten creatures unhood their cloaks revealing different kinds of demi-human races. There's a feline-race, goat-race, reptilian-race, and other races that are known to live mostly in cold areas, totaling about four females and six males including the wolf-race that approaches them.

There's a feline-race, goat-race, reptilian-race, and other races that are known to live mostly in cold areas, totaling about four females and six males including the wolf-race that approaches them

"Nice to meet all of you. I'm Maxwell, leader of the Seventh Cavalry, Followers Of Razhiel. Babilon Section."

Maxwell handshakes with the three ECHOES and welcomes them inside the hidden bunker. After that, the other Followers introduce themselves.

...

...

"How's the route up there?" asked Maxwell after the introductions and as he tours the three ECHOES around the bunker.

"Scenic..." Joker said with a hint of displeasure.

"I see. So this "Special Law" is still continuing, huh? I might as well blow this place into kingdom-come." complained Maxwell.

"Hmph. Or just burn this whole city on the ground." joined Jogger.

"Haha. Still, I'm surprised by the king's decision to make an alliance with an otherworld. It's Sir Harvey, correct?" asked Maxwell.

"Yes. For the secrecy, we will call him Sir Fox." said Joker.

"Sir Fox. Heh, understood. What's up with those masks, if I may ask?" 

"Ahh. These? Well, these are special masks convenient for clandestine operations, if you know what I mean." the Joker said as he touches his mask.

As he touches his mask, his overall appearance suddenly changes into an old peasant man. The other two ECHOES follow suit and they also change to old-looking peasants.

"Ohh! Interesting! An artifact for disguise, huh?"

"Correct." all ECHOES touched back their mask, changing back to their original form.

"Haha. How convenient it is!" laughed Maxwell.

"Indeed. It's my turn to ask. How is it that there's no human person in your group?" asked the Joker as he looked back to the other Followers behind.

"So you noticed, hm? Apparently, we've all lived and come from the Blaide Ridge. The snowy mountain ridges out west. King Galian adopted us after we got rescued on a trafficking bust by the Followers. After that, we requested him to allow us to join the Followers to repay for his kindness."

"Fine king indeed, I must say." said Joker.

"Hear hear."
"Hear hear." said both Jogger and Jigsaw.

The other Followers behind them also agreed.

"What about those two receptionists back upside?" asked Joker.

"Oh. The old man is apparently a former butler of the king who recently retired and decided to help us, while the demi-rabbit woman is also a member of the Seventh Cavalry." said Maxwell.

"Neat. They are really nice as well. I might really give them fruits whenever we stopped by there." said Joker.

"Haha. Enough about that. Let's now conduct our meeting here." Maxwell said as they stop in a wide room with a table at the center. 

"This is a neat meeting room." said Jigsaw.

"Thanks. This bunker is well constructed and has a nice defensive magic embedded to it." said Maxwell as he goes to the center table.

"Now, ladies and gents. It's the moment that we are all waiting for..." Maxwell said with an ominous tone. The Followers emit the same menacing vibes across the room.

"Hm? Are you guys waiting for this moment?" asked Jogger.

"Indeed." a demi-snow leopard named Carson replied.

"After the inss-cident at the House of Treasuressh where the Sssecond, Third, and Fourth Cavalry are annihilated by thessse so-called "Talentedsss", we've been desssperately waiting for ordersss to counter-attack." replied a demi-snake named Hannah.

"But, with our limited numbers, the Seventh Cavalry are just ordered to standby and continue investigating to look for more enemies that might've appeared."  a demi-bird named Wilkins joined in.

"So now, with the new orders from the king to help with the Babilon operation, we are now really hyped up to make some action!" a demi-bear named Rohan said as he punches his both fists together.

"Hahaha. It seems like the feelings are still there! Good! But, now that we have orders to do an operation, we still need to keep our heads calm. Got it?" said Maxwell.

"Yes, sir!"
"Yes, sir!" all of the Followers replied.

"Good. Let's go back to the planning now. Let's start with the recon and surveillance. Apparently, we already mastered and know the whole layout of the city from the back of our hands. The problem is - " Maxwell looked at Rohan.

"We are still limited to targets. The enemies are really keen and observant with their presence across this place, especially since they can detect concealment magic easily." said Rohan.

 "And that's where you guys come in." Maxwell nods at the three ECHOES.

"Understood. So, our masks will have no effect on them, huh? Very well. We will be in charge of locking up potential targets." said Joker.

"No offense but, how are you will able to do that? We've tried all tracking magic, homing scans, and even chanting mind-reading spells to lure them out." asked Wilkins.

However, the Joker grabs his mask and surprisingly wears it off, revealing his real face to the Followers. The Followers flinch for a moment by the sudden face reveal and was quickly overwhelmed by the aura the Joker is emitting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If they aren't willing to dance with us, then we just have to change the "song". Hehehe." laughed Joker.

" laughed Joker

...

...

...

After a week has passed...

On a somewhat peaceful night, a drunk Earl Hubert is sitting alone in a pub. He still isn't able to find Annable despite his best efforts. He tried searching the Glazlo Building where the orphanage event took place, scoured many buildings and houses, and asked many people and locals in and out of the city. His desperation to look for her gradually keeps on increasing and there's a lingering gut-wrenching feeling that the possibility of not ever finding Annable is nigh and he will lose her forever.

"Ahhhh. SHIT!" he slammed a beer mug after he drinks on it.

The bartender is quite shocked about this and tells the Earl to take it easy.

"No...I-I might see her in my hallucinations while I'm drunk...That still helps me to not forget about her..." the Earl stuttered and continues to drink even more.

Suddenly, a group of four men enters the pub with cheery attitudes. They sit at a table near the Earl and one of them orders their drinks. After a while, the drinks are delivered to them and they have a great toast.

"Pwaah! Nothing like a cold beer after hours' worth of work!" one of them cheered.

"You said it! Hahaha! Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Hear this..." another of them started to whisper.

"Do you know about the new rumors spreading across the city?"

"Huh? What kind of rumors?" the third man asked.

"Are you kidding me? It's about those weird "Three Birdmen!". Don't tell me you haven't heard of it?" 

"Erh. Neither do I." said the last man.

"Wow! To think that even you guys haven't heard of him. It seems like for some reason, they are getting more popular with the people around here and are getting more customers every day!" 

"Really? What are their jobs?"

"Let's see. The first is a doctor, the second is a teacher, and the last is some sort of a comedian."

"Hahaha! Really? A comedian?! Well, the comedian one does make sense. However, the other two aren't. I mean, they're already many doctors and teachers around here. I don't see how one could be popular with the people."

"Hmm. You got a point. Maybe it's the way of their teaching and healing?"

"No, man. I think there's something fishy about them. Think about it! What are they really look like behind their masks?! They are probably monsters pretending to be humans!"

"Haha! You've read too many thriller books, aren't ya?!"

"Hehehe! You're a librarian and all. Just don't tear up those books, alright? Hahahaha!"

Hearing about this commotion, the drunk Earl suddenly got interested in those "Three Birdmen". He approaches the group of men and asks where they are working.

"W-Where are they?..."  the Earl continued to stutter.

"Whoa! You're Earl Hubert! You're drunk! What? What do you mean by "Where are they?"? The "Three Birdmen"?" asked the first man in the group.

"Y-Yes...."

"Ohh. I don't know about the teacher and the comedian. But I heard that the doctor is supposedly working night shifts at the Grey Cross Hospital, near the northern plaza."

"I-I see...." the Earl then walks out of the pub.

"H-Hey! Not even a "thank you?" How rude!"

"Hahaha! Just leave the Earl be. He's shit-drunk! Hahaha!"

Outside of the pub, the Earl's butler is standing by, waiting for him. He notices the Earl leaving and approaches him.

"E-Earl! We need to go back to your residency now! That's enough drinking for tonight! This is your seventh night of drinking!" his butler warned.

"D-Don't worry about me! We..we need to see a doctor..." 

"The doctor? You're going to have a check-up for your alcohol addiction now? W-Well then! Let's go!" the bulter then accompanies the Earl to the Grey Cross Hospital.

Although unbeknownst to his butler, the Earl just desperately wants to have a dependable person to seek help. Being the son of King Millionaire, some people will wonder why Earl Hubert is still wandering across the street with at least no bodyguards as all rich nobles do, and just let him be.

The answer is that the Earl isn't the only son of the King Millionaire. In fact, the King has two wives and Earl Hubert is just the "worthless" son of the first mother due to his lack of powerful magic attributes compared to the second son of the second mother. In the eyes of King Millionaire, power and magic are equal to money and fame, which drives his greed even more.

But, the King Millionaire is cunning. He doesn't want to lose fame and support from the people because he disowned Earl Hubert and his mother for being worthless. Instead, he just pretends to act kindly to Earl Hubert and his mother to the public, while in private, they were both forced to live under the horse shacks.

At the time when Earl Hubert got his Badge of the Virgin, the Earl thought that this was the moment that he will find his true love. Indeed, he does. By meeting Annable, his love for her kept on growing, which forced him to plead for his father to acquire one more badge. Surprisingly, his father agreed and Earl Hubert quickly gave it to Annable.

However, it turns out, it would be the start of the disaster that the Earl was hoping to avoid. In reality, the badge that was given to Annable is fake to lure her into the open in the hopes of giving her to the corrupt officials that bribed him to abduct her. The results of this malicious act will emerge in just a couple of weeks from now on.

...

...

Finally arriving at the Grey Cross Hospital, the now sobered Earl and his butler enter in, applying some check-up operation for the Earl. As they wait for their turn due to the few amounts of patients in line to have a check-up with this rumored doctor, they both sit in the lobby with a number card in the Earl's hand.

...

Inside the doctor's office, a doctor in a white doctor suit, wearing a supposed beak mask that resembles that of a bird, and a fedora, is taking notes from an old man patient.

"Alright. Name's Paulo, Age sixty-seven? Is that correct?" the doctor said while taking some notes on a clipboard and with legs crossed facing the patient.

"Y-Yes, doctor." replied the patient.

"Hm. And then you've started feeling this stomach pain on....?"

"When I'm usually about to eat."

"Eating. What and where do you usually eat?"

"I-I eat mostly grain and dairy products. I usually eat at my house and the plaza after work."

"Alright. One last question. How are you feeling right now?"

"I'm feeling a little grumbling on my sides that often hurts."

"I see. Alright. You seem..... to have an ulcer."

"U-Ulser? What's that?"

"Oh, it's just a type of stomach illness that can be deadly if not treated properly."

"R-Really? Doctor?"

"Unfortunately. For now, take this medicinal herb type-K. It will help with the ulcer." the doctor said as he gives a small pill bottle to the patient.

"After two to three days, come back here to update. Got it? You're free to go now."

"Th-Thank you, doctor!"

As the patient leaves the room, the doctor had already cured his ulcer the moment the patient gave his information and made eye contact to establish a strong connection to his soul. Because due to his Barbatos' Memory function, Jogger is now able to change the patient's future to his liking.

His female nurse meanwhile allows more patients to be brought up. This continues further until midnight when Earl Hubert was the last one on the line.

...

"Earl Hubert? Come inside, please." the nurse gently assisted the Earl inside Jogger's office.

"Please, have a sit, Earl." 

"I will be waiting outside, sire." his butler stood outside the office door.

"Th-Thank you." the Earl watched the nurse and his butler exits the office, leaving both the Earl and Jogger alone.

After the door is closed, Earl Hubert keeps on watching Jogger write some notes on his clipboard on a table. The silence goes on for more than a minute.

...

"U-Uhm, doctor?" the Earl asked with a gentle voice.

"Hm? Are you here also for a check-up? Go on. I'm still finishing some last notes here, but you can go ahead and tell me your symptoms. Don't worry. I'm listening." said Jogger.

"O-Okay, doctor. It isn't really related to symptoms and such. The truth is that..."

Earl Hubert goes on to tell his story about finding Annable, his father - King Millionaire, his mother that raised him, etc.

...

...

After minutes of storytelling, the Earl can't help but shed some tears. Jogger was about to secretly change the Earl's fate when he suddenly realizes something in his mind. 

"Earl Hubert. Correct?" Jogger said as he looks at the Earl.

"Y-Yes."

"Alright. First, I really can't diagnose you with something psychological as much as I want to. I'm a registered physician. Not a psychologist." 

"I-Is that so? Still, thank you doctor for at least hearing my story out." the Earl looked at the ground with a sad smile.

"I know. But I think I can at least guide you to the ones that can." said Jogger.

The Earl looks up to him with a shocked face.

"Y-YOU WILL?!"

"Yes."

Jogger starts writing something on a sheet of paper and hands it over to the Earl.

"Here. Go to this address. It's also fine if you can go ahead there right now if you want to." said Jogger.

The Earl reads the paper and thanks Jogger as he exits the room. He then rendezvous back to his butler and the two make their way to the address written on the paper.

...

...

After another half an hour's walk, Earl Hubert and his butler arrived at the location of the address. They are met with a tall building resembling a church. 

"Is this the place, sire?" asked the butler.

"I-I think so." replied the Earl as he looks back to the paper.

The butler first reaches the door to make sure that everything is safe. He knocks thrice on the door and after a couple of seconds, an old nun greets them.

"Good evening, Earl Hubert! How can I help you?" asked the old nun.

Earl Hubert approaches the nun and presents her with the paper.

"Is this the correct address of this place?" asked the Earl.

"Why, yes. Is there any business you have in here?" 

"Uhm, a doctor told me to go to this place to seek some help."

"Doctor? And who that might be?"

"Erh. His name is Doctor Jogger."

The old nun raises her both eyebrows in realization.

"Ohh. I see. Come on in!" invited the nun as she opens the door.

The Earl and his butler walk inside the building. The two are shocked when they are greeted by two dozen children gently sleeping across the church hall.

"What are they doing in here?" whispered the Earl to himself.

"Huhu. Do not worry, young Earl. They are orphans that are now living and studying in this place." replied the nun.

"Studying? What are they studying?" asked the Earl.

"Basic education. We've been lucky to have Teacher Jigsaw to volunteer the teaching. The number of nuns is decreasing these past few days. He also rescued them from that evil noble."

"Rescued?"

"Why yes. One day, this wicked and fat noble tried to buy all of the children here. That's when Sir Jigsaw invited that nobleman to some sort of "meeting.""

"W-What happened next?"

"After that, the nobleman surprisingly got a change of heart and promised to never approach the church nor the children ever again."

"Hm. Maybe he's also plotting something bad as well?"

"Huhu. That's what I thought at first. But, no. He just wants to live in these quarters and also teaches the children for free."

"I-I see. So, what about this Teacher Jigsaw?"

They now arrived at a closed door away from the church hall.

"Here. This is his quarters. I will now leave you two at the moment." smiled the nun as she walks away.

"S-Sire, be careful." the butler warned the Earl.

"It's okay. You can wait here." said the Earl as he knocks on the door.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Hello? Teacher Jigsaw?"

A few seconds later, the door opens but with no one greeting them. The Earl is confused as all he sees is pure pitch-black darkness. He takes a couple of steps inside when suddenly, the door quickly slammed shut.

"SIRE!" gasped the butler.

The butler then tries opening the door but to no avail. He also tries magic but with also no results. Surprisingly, the old nun comes back.

"Shhh! Keep it quiet! The children are still sleeping!" said the old nun.

"What's the meaning of this, old hag?!" the butler angrily approached the old nun.

"Oh. Did the Earl enter the room? Ah, do not worry. It's just the teacher's habit to prevent any unwanted guests during his "meeting.""

The butler then comes back to the closed door and waited anxiously for the Earl.

...

...

Inside the pitch-black room, Earl Hubert is now wandering around slowly and blindly.

"T-Teacher? Are you here?"

At some distance away from him, a candlelight emerges. It is soon followed by two more, then another three, four, then finally lighting up the whole room. He looks around to see that he is now in an office stone room, with Jigsaw facing behind his back at the Earl behind his office table.

"Earl Hubert? How may I serve your humble Earl on this eve of the night?" said Jigsaw as he turns towards the Earl on his chair.

"Teacher Jigsaw?"

"Yes. You can just call me Jigsaw. The doctor already told me about you. Take a seat."

Earl Hubert takes a seat by the office table.

"Now, what's bothering you lately?" asked Jigsaw.

The Earl takes a short sigh and then retells his story like he did to Doctor Jogger.

...

...

Concluding his story once again, the Earl waits for Jigsaw's response. That's when Jigsaw stands up and slowly approaches the Earl with both hands behind his back.

"Doubt that the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move his aides, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love'...." Jigsaw paused in front of the Earl.

"William Shakespeare - Hamlet – Act Two, Scene Two..." continued Jigsaw as he stares at him with his bird-beak mask.

The Earl is stumped and baffled by the teacher's response.

"W-What does it mean by that?"

"Nothing. That quote is the first that came into my mind after hearing what happened to your beloved one."

"Y-You mean that I'm having doubts about her?"

"Exactly. Although you're doing it in the other way. It's you that are having doubts about yourself." Jigsaw said as he walks slowly in a pattern across the room.

"Tch!.." the Earl lowered his head, clenching his both fists.

"Then, tell me, teacher. What the hell am I supposed to do?" the Earl said, still lowering his head.

"Hmm. I can help you. But not right now, I'm afraid."

The Earl is stunned by his reply.

"W-WHAT?! WHY?"

"Hehe. Livid be not, O' Earl Hubert. It is because I'm sensing that there's still one last piece of the "puzzle" that is missing."

"P-Puzzle?"

"Indeed. So, for now, I want you to go over this place." Jigsaw said as he floats a book, opening it. Another piece of paper that has a written address to it pops out of the book and flies to the Earl.

The Earl grabs the paper and reads it.

"Another address?"

"Indeed. However, this is where you will find your "missing piece". Hehe."

"R-Really? Or are you just running me into circles again?"

"Oh no no. Worry be not, for the comedian will help you this final time." cheered Jigsaw.  

"U-Understood. Thank you for your time, Teacher Jigsaw."

As Earl Hubert exits the room, Jigsaw is secretly arranging his fate ever since he heard the Earl's story. The door then closed, leaving the teacher alone in the room. One by one, the candlelights across the room dimmed out until it's back to pure pitch-black darkness once again.

"We'll surely meet again, Earl Hubert."  chuckled Jigsaw.

...

...

At the last point of his destination, Earl Hubert, along with his butler, stumbles upon a seemingly normal alleyway. The atmosphere is filled with some chatter of men inside buildings and out the alleyway. It is almost midnight and this place is mostly filled with people that need something to drink and entertainment. Along the way, some people are staring at the Earl with curiosity. 

"It's not safe here, sire. We should hurry up." whispered his butler.

"I know that. Here. The address is here." they stopped in front of a bar.

The two walked inside and were greeted with cheers from drunk men. The Earl approaches the bartender and presented the paper.

"If isn't Earl Hubert. What brings you here today?" said the bartender.

"Is the comedian here?"

Quickly realizing the origin of the paper, the bartender smiles and points toward a downstair case.

"He's over there. Just go down and have fun."

The two walk down the staircase, stumbling to another room filled with people laughing at a man standing in front of a stage, wearing the same mask as Jogger and Jigsaw. It was a lively atmosphere across the room, laughing and chuckling at the jokes of the man in the mask.

Earl Hubert sits on a vacant sit while his butler stands near him. They eagerly wait for the show to end for him to talk with the comedian. As he continues to watch the show, he keeps noticing that the comedian is seemingly staring at him many times, then going back to his jokes as usual.

...

After just a couple of minutes, the show ended and all of the people besides the Earl and his butler are left in the room. The Earl stands up and approaches the comedian on the stage.

"H-Hello. The teacher - Jigsaw, told us to come here." the Earl said as he hands out the paper with the address.

The comedian grabs the paper and chuckles.

"Haha! To think that Earl Hubert himself is really here. Now, how may this humble comedian help you?" laughed the comedian.

"Well, this is about the - "

"Oop! There's no need, Earl Hubert. The two already told me about your past. It is now up to me to resolve your problems!" the comedian laughed.

"But, before that..." he suddenly leaned and looked behind the two. 

"...looks like we got ourselves some friendly guests!"

The butler, noticing the ominous presence behind them, quickly places himself at the Earl for protection. Earl Hubert also looks behind and sees a group of unknown men clad in red cloaks, staring at them with cold gazes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's about time to go home, Earl Hubert..." 

" 

...

...

...


Testing some new AI-Generated stuff. Feel free to give your thoughts and opinions about the AIs.

Soul Energy :

[ Level 4 ]

+ Lesser Key Of Sollom
+ Lesser Cache Of Hollom

 

Soul Count :

[ 3,440 ]

2,357

+ 16 Souls ( small skirmishes across the Gargan Forest )

 

Spawn Count:

[ 2,476 ]

= 1 Major General
-Chief of Main Operations

= 2 Brigadier Generals
-Chief of General Intelligence Department
-Chief of Special Operations

= 1 Colonel
-Chief of Air Operations

= 2,253 Infantry Units

= 219 Special Forces



UPCOMING NEXT CHAPTER:

Chapter 27 - No Time for the Ungrateful

Chapter 27 - No Time for the Ungrateful

5