Chapter 3: Making my own weapon
502 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter 3: Making my own weapon

 

Morning everyone it was such a beautiful day it was, today is Saturday… and last night was Friday... why did I have to bother sleeping early... I totally forgot what day it was now, dumb me~ 

Never mind breakfast is over and father asked me why I didn’t reply last night because he kept knocking on the door. I told him that I was playing a game that robs all of your senses so I won’t hear you, I said. He didn’t care though and said, don’t play until midnight you’ll ruin your skin. He left for work after that...

Now I’m just cleaning the front yard of our house. Then I’ll play after...

“Morning aya “

“Morning aunt “

“Working really hard in the morning aren’t you? “

“Yes...”

“So have you already played Alayas finally? “

“Yes... “

“Great... my son is always whining having no playmate “

“Hahaha…. “

Aunt here, named lala, is 31 year old mom that looks right at her twenties. Has a yellow hair on ponytail, also has black eyes like me and wears usually an apron while cleaning over a turtle neck long sleeved wool jacket.

Her son is named Leer, a 13 year old boy that is always mischievous. Like for example, Groping people’s ass, Running away with their underwear, or throwing a rock on my window. He looks like his mother albeit having blue eyes.

Aunt also wants me to play the game to lessen her sons whining, but I’ll pass off the offer.

I said a goodbye and got inside the house, go up the stairs and boot up the console. I turn on the AC, lock the door, fix my bed and lie on it, and relax while wearing the glasses.

Push the button on the tip of the headband to turn it on…

‘Log in ‘

As I said, the same scenery happened like my first time, stripes of white light forms around me in a ball shape encaging me in the inside after that the ball cage is fading little by little and as the usually ocean like place scenery that I was so astonished at my first time even though this is the second time I’m logging back in… Never mind  

<< Play? >>

‘yes ‘

So again my body begins to emit small particles of light and my body feels so light, and the light subsides.

“I’m back in the game! Yeah “

Now let’s go and enjoy this game shall we… who am I talking with... heh...? I don’t know…

Hmm... What to do? I’m already level 2 but the required experience points is at least the 4 digits now, so I can’t really hunt this slimes now…. Well let’s just collect materials for my skill... but what will I get? I don’t know what they are though or which materials I should get…. Well whatever, I’ll get whatever the best materials I see.

Well first let’s go walk towards outside this forest, while collecting the things I see…

<< Wooden branch collected>>

Found a white straight wooden stick lying on the ground beside a white tree. Interesting….

<<Epic slime’s core collected>>

It’s on my inventory

<<Stone Collected>>

From a piece of an altar like shaped big stone… hoped it wasn’t like a stool for certain sword…

So yes... it’s just simple, a long piece of wood, and something hard. What I’m going to make is a scythe. You know those grim reapers like thing? I don’t know I’m just trying to imitate their weapon for fun. Right? It’s just simple Curiosity.

Well never mind let’s just try it out. Close your eyes and concentrate, think of the shape. And slowly pour in mana….

Mp: 244/290

Mp: 221/290

Mp: 178/290

Mp: 153/290

Imagine a scythe, Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine…….

I felt as if something heavy appeared in front of me while feeling the loss of mana.

Mp: 67/290

As I opened my eyes what lies there on the ground in front of me is a scythe not what imagined but an ominous piece of weapon that shaped like a scythe but full of decorations, blood like color on the part of the crescent blade itself and a shining diamond shaped like stone on the part that is connecting the blade and the handle.

Wow... I thought of like a normal small sickle but it’s different on what I envisioned.

<< Appraisal skill Obtained >>

…what?

Now that I just collected whatever things I want and made a description about my scythe... hmm... never mind.

Let’s just appraise this thing lying on the ground.

‘Appraisal ‘

<< Unnamed RANK???

Physical Attack: 1200

Magical attack: 900  >> 

…. That’s it? Well either way it was just newly obtained skill and skills always starts from level 1.Hmm... Nah… ill just appraise this extra stick and stone

‘Appraisal ‘

<< Wooden stick RANK S >>

<< Stone fragment RANK A >>

<< Appraisal skill level up >>

Hoh...  …. …. Wait... why is this all high ranked? Then what is this forest...

<< Eternal deep forest RANK SS

: once you go in, you can’t ever go out again unless you clear some special objectives such as clearing the forest clean or dying in the forest leaving all your belongings never to be retrieved again.  >> 

What? Where the hell did just ciel brought me? Is she trying to trick me? Hm... Never mind...well  let’s go one more time in the forest... because I don’t have any idea what to do... go leveling once and leave again..

 [Edited] (´▽`ʃ❤ƪ)

As hiyuki walked towards the dark forest, she stumbled across a cluster of slimes. She then tried to leave as the cluster of slimes were over a hundred, but as she was almost to leave she turned back and bombarded the location of cluster of slimes using her ice magic. As a result…

<< Cluster Slime killed: 200 EXP Obtained>>

She killed the first slime trying to aim at her using her ice magic in the shape a blade. Seeing how easily she defeated she tried to hit the other slime but to no avail, didn’t worked and as a result only provoked those were at the back of the group bringing more slimes to attack hiyuki.

She didn’t panicked and only examined the slimes coming closer while avoiding the acid spits like a lifeless doll. She then created another ice magic later named Ice blade, pointed to her targets aiming at the middle of the slimes. A hazy looking hard piece of glowing stone, shinning the colors of a rainbow.

<< Cluster Slime killed: 200 EXP Obtained>>

She shot though the slime with eased like the first time. She then tried to cast the ice blade again at the ‘core’ of the slimes. She created countless ice blades in the air like raindrops and fired through the herd of slimes.

<<Parallel Cast Acquired>>

Hiyuki’s burdened is lessened due to the skill she acquired, parallel cast. Casting the ice blades after one another is now easier than of last time.

<< Cluster Slime killed: 200 EXP Obtained>>

<< Cluster Slime killed: 200 EXP Obtained>>

<< Cluster Slime killed: 200 EXP Obtained>>

<< Cluster Slime killed: 200 EXP Obtained>>

<< Cluster Slime killed: 200 EXP Obtained>>

<< Cluster Slime killed: 200 EXP Obtained>>

<< Cluster Slime killed: 200 EXP Obtained>>

….

..

<< Level Up >>

..

.

.

Hiyuki’s massacre lasted until her Mana has been drained to the limit. Hiyuki’s attacks have come to a halt due to the loss of mana, hiyuki then used her newly made weapon that is still nameless.

<< Mp Recovery Level up>>

‘Now that my mana is gone lets switch from magical to physical attacks using this scythe. I wonder how you use this weapon.’

Hiyuki’s thoughts were on how to properly wield her large white scythe but no thoughts emerged, from her brain. Eventually she used the large scythe as how the actors in a certain movie were wielding a scythe she watched.

She lifted the long and large scythe with her tiny little fragile limbs without any problems. She then acted according to the movements of slimes. Make a straight down thrust of your scythe, using the momentum used in turning her weapon, she slammed the whole blade in the slippery ground avoiding the’ acid spit’ of the slime and flew to the air.

She kicked the bouncy slimes with the soles of her feet breaking her momentum there and repeated the attack but this time she slashed the slimes with a horizontal attack swing her whole body sideways doing a full turn killing slimes with her slash.

<< Scythe arts Acquired >>

At last hiyuki is saved with her newly acquired skill. Avoiding the large thick tress, to not hinder her movements because of her swings.

Noticing five slimes spitting acid and she dodged the attack by gliding sideways while preparing her scythe. She narrowed her doll like eyes looking at the slime. Hiyuki then unleashed an attack in consecutive three times while spinning her white little body using the momentum of the slashed scythe.

She cleared the whole flock of slimes in the end, appearing there is a huge rainbow colored slime with a gold colored like crown on top of its ‘head’

<<Slime King Rank S >>

Tentacles grew from the body of the slime king. Hiyuki then tried to move backwards but what lies there is a mass tentacles crawling up the trees eventually eroding the bark of the trees. The tentacles caught Hiyuki’s long but slender little legs ceasing her movements.

Fortunately her mana had already recovered to able to actually cast her ice blades with the use of parallel chanting.

‘Ice blade’

With her voice as a medium countless ice blades appeared in front of her and like raindrops, the ice blades counters the tentacles, cutting through the slippery slime’s tentacles like heated knife paired with butter. Used that chance attack the slime with a simple down thrust of overly large scythe through the slime’s huge wiggly body cutting is diamond shaped like core in the center of its body.

There she defeated the slime with easiness.

<<Level Up >>

Ending the massacre by eradicating the last slime. The slime king’s remains stood there as if nothing happened and suddenly, the huge liquid like body begins to evaporate creating smokes colored like rainbow. The ‘skin’ which was releasing steams slowly melts and gets absorbed by the ground.

What was there is a golden tiara and a piece of shiny slightly cracked diamond shaped gem. Its color was white, pure white without any impurities and fine little small cracks on the surface.

<< Kings Tiara Rank SS >>

<<Prism Rank S>>

<<The title: The forest gardener acquired >>

‘Finally... I was so grossed there. Suddenly grabbing my feet… if I did spare more time I’ll be in a world of Eroge there…’

Hiyuki’s doll like eyes tinted with despair looks at the two objects lying in the barren ground. A tiara and a piece of white stone. She then picked up the pair at the ground, lifting it in the air while examining the two objects. A golden tiara shaped like horns at the edges and a string at the left horn with vivid designs like the flowing water at a river. The stone emits light as she puts the stones in her palm in the sunlight from the leaves through spaces in the large trees swaying with the wind.

She then looked up front astonished at the beautiful scenery that surrounds her. Clean fresh air, Sunlight escapes from the gap in the leaves making a little light show as the branches of the trees sway with the rhythm of the pleasant wind.

‘Beautiful… definitely I’ll come back here and enjoy the view once more in the future but now i will focus on trying to play the game normally’

With a little thought, she then equipped the golden tiara by simply putting the tiara on her head. After that she left the forest with a hum while enjoying fresh air and pleasant wind blowing through her.


Name: Hiyuki

Race: Fairy

Job: Mage?

Level 6 (903/7000 EXP)


Hp: 430(+200)

Mp: 460/690(+500)

Sp: 90/320(+150)


STR: 19(+150)

Agi: 47 (+10)

Int: 59 (+50)(+120)

Dex: 16(+20)

LUK: 15


Skills:

Ice Magic: level 5 ( randomized )

Form: level 1 ( randomized )

Barrier Magic: level 1 ( randomized )

Light Magic: level 2( randomized )


Skills 2:

Parallel cast: level 2

Scythe Arts: Level 2

Zero: Level Unavailable (randomized)


Racial Skills:

Fly:

Size:

Lend:

Magical Operations: Level 7

Magical Resistance: Level 1


Titles:

Magical Girl: 3x damage

Forest Gardener: ???


Equip:

Head: King’s Tiara (+500 MP / +120 SP / +200 HP )

Upper body: One piece Starlight (+10 AGI - Ciel )

Weapon:  Wand ( + 30 INT / Correction + 50 INT )

Weapon 2: [nameless]( +150 STR / +120 INT )

 

just your ordinary guy: I’m already at the ending of the 1st ark; I’m just going back at the early chapters and changing the 1st person view perspective to 3rd person view. Sorry if the story was ugly please support me as I am still a newbie at this (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.)

16