-Chapter 5: The Fiery Battle (Continuation and with illustrations)
610 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter 5: The Fiery Battle (Continuation) (what you are probably looking is down below)

Hiyuki’s hexagon shaped barrier encaged hiyuki inside of it. She tried Manipulate the hex shield, in order to face the dragon’s mouth. She concentrated all of her magic into the hexagons in front facing the fiery dragon’s mouth.

  The dragon’s mouth exceeded the temperature of about eight hundred degrees enough to melt iron. The surrounding area is already scorched from the flames in the mouth of the dragon making the scenery like it comes from hell.

‘Heh... this is your end weakling’

The dragon once spews the fire in his mouth making a straight beam made of fire. The size was as big as a one story building gouging its path with it. In way, hiyuki had already strengthened her magic enough to withstand a straight collision with the breath. Hiyuki also re sized her body into her real size, the size of a fairy which is as small as a weed flower, re adjusted the hexagon to surround hiyuki in a ball shape with at least ten layers of hexagons covering her in between.

The dragon’s breath is slowly by slowly, reaching her, Soon the hot flames of the dragon’s breath had reached her, breaking the barriers one by one.

When one hex breaks, hiyuki instantly sends magic to repair the damage part. But the hex shield is placed like this; the higher concentrated hex is covering her from the inside-out making the lowly concentrated hex outside of the rest of the hex shield covering her, making the repaired lowly concentrated hex weaker than the concentrated hex inside. 

‘This is super-hot... but summer is hotter… please barriers... please hold on… ‘

<<Magical resistance Level UP>>

<<Magical resistance Level UP>>

<< Inferno Flames Magic acquired>>

The intense heat caused by the dragon’s breath that escapes through the gaps of the hex shield, burned Hiyuki’s white clothes, exposing her white like a pearl, skin to the visible eyes. Fortunately hiyuki readied her ice magic to slightly spread in her body, making her body cold, decreasing the heat received. Other than that there are no eyes as ciel and the two guys are having their own fight unknown to hiyuki.

<<Barrier Magic Level UP>>

‘The clothes that ciel gave are now burnt to pieces… gnu… this lizard ill barbeque you… ‘

The breath slowly but surely is weakening making the breath less hot than the first hit. Now the breath had calmed down exposing the scenery, molten lava is flowing through the breath’s gouged pathway, the air is dark as it was carbonized by the hot breath, and clear strong hot dark red fires are still active swaying violently from the red hot like sizzling ground.

There, Hiyuki’s tiny butterfly wings flew to the black hot sky, stationing her in the back of the dragon. Hiyuki has ran out of magic because of the instant repairing the damage hex and spreading the ice mist in her body to avoid the impending intense heat that will directly hit her.

Hex shield is now nowhere to be found, as it needed magic to materialize. Now that hiyuki has ran out of magic to supply the barrier, the barrier simply just mixed with the air. Broken pieces fall but never reached the scorching ground instead only dissipated in the hot air.

‘Thanks to this lizard I obtained some kind of magic related to that fire’

The newly acquired magic [inferno] for short is due to the dragon’s attack. By instant repairing her hex shield due to the cracks, made every piece resistant to the fiery dragon’s dark red hot flames in result, attaining the magic used by the dragon.

‘Hahaha the girl is gone. I think I overdid it and obliterated that girl with my flames.’

Unknown to him, hiyuki is floating in the dark sky, illuminating slightly, the wings shines straps of light as she flaps, swaying her silky white silver-ish fluffy hair in the dark sky. Hiyuki then draws her fragile hands to form a shape that is familiar. (Kameha wave, I think goku is here)

There just like the dragons breath, air begins to compress and absorb more air to increase the intensity of the flame. But unlike the dragon’s way, the air spirals into six strands of visible air, eventually forming a ball of wind the size of a watermelon. Hiyuki increased the amount of magic by simply pouring more into the ball of wind causing for the ball of wind to solidify and shine a silver color. Having accumulated enough, hiyuki ignited the real [inferno], there small sparks of red light shone, eventually forming a large dark red flame engulfing the silver ball.

<<Wind magic Acquired>>

The ball of wind has solidified enough to be able to see your reflection clearly. Then the ball bursted into dark red flames, multitudes more hotter than the dragon’s breath. But the magic required to fire the [inferno] magic is enormous enough that if in a full tank of Hiyuki’s magic, she can fire at least three shots of concentrated Extinction rays, and this magic [inferno] is only a one shot. Due to Hiyuki’s first extinction ray, it ate at least one third of Hiyuki’s magic, and the second which is her hex shield ate almost two thirds of her magic. Having in result, draining all of her magic.

Due to Hiyuki’s low mana because of continued use of magic, only made hiyuki to be unable to use the magic [inferno] magically. Only this time, she formed the skill by utilizing the first requirements to fire the flames.

The first is, to gather enough ‘air’ then ignite the ‘air’ with the inferno flames. Second is to magically draw the flame through the ‘ignited air’, forming the desired shape.

‘But the arena is still here… ah! Fairies are able to make themselves small… humph either way she won’t survive that anyway’

The dragon’s ignorance only made him blindful to the incoming flames, making him unable to foresee the deadly inexhaustible flames. The fairies body as small as a small flower, flies in the sky, flapping its small wings. In her hand, a dark red ball flames bursted as if it was an erupting volcano, beats of hot waves travels through the hell like scenery only making it more hotter. The ball then begins to shine, slightly moving like a salted slug.

‘My mana is already emptied; if this doesn’t work I don’t know if my next attack will be even able to inflict damage’

The ball of fire moves around the body of hiyuki like a flow of water, traveling between her legs going through her left shoulder entering through the right arm pits in a cycle in random places. The fire in the silver ball along the ball itself with it is being converted into intense hot dark flames that cycles Hiyuki’s body. Forming a shape, like a reminiscent of a real dragon’s head.

‘Heh its ready this thing cycling outside my body is like a dragon, but not like that fake lizard’

The flames cycling hiyuki begins to converge to the left palm, doing a pose like how she fired her extinction ray, the flames darkens as the amount of flames being compressed goes up, slowly consuming all the flames in her body. The flames compressed enough that it looks like a jet-black color loses its reddish color, making the rest a mass of darkness.

<<Wind Magic Level UP>>

<<Magical Operation MAX>>

<<Magical Resistance Level UP>>

In her palm, smaller than her, the ball of darkness emits a ‘dark’ aura. But unknown to hiyuki, she doesn’t feel her own magic. The dark ‘aura’ emits a really hot wave of air, making the nearby air to be really hot.

‘Hmm... Is just me or this place is even more hotter?’

The dragon pondered for a moment but soon only his doom came. The small ball of darkness that is even smaller than a fairy’s body let alone their arm, the ball gathers large amounts of air, eventually making hiyuki feel cold. When the absorbed air is then compressed more, the ball of darkness pulsates like a heart, covering Hiyuki’s left arm of a jet black color.

‘Hm... What should I call this? Its pure black though… noir... no that’s French... maybe abyss... yeah I’ll call it the [Abyssal Flame]’

The ball which is now call the [abyssal flame] shortened to [Abyss] is glowing an eerie dark red color.

<<Inferno Flames Level UP>>

This time hiyuki point her hand in the head of the dragon as to really hit him. The ball of darkness bursted into flames suddenly making rays of black, eradicating everything, and this time, a hot black beam directed to the dragon’s head.

The dragon felt that it was actually getting more hotter and hotter than his breath.

The small beam of darkness travels through the dark sky making the dragon unable to see the beam itself.

Hiyuki’s attack landed on the dragon’s head undetectable, when the beam of darkness or [Abyss] hit the dragon’s back head, it made an explosion several times more bigger than the dragon’s body. The hole was scorching making burning charcoal like mud; the hole became more bigger as the black flame eats more of the ‘flesh’ of the dragon.

When the black flame touched the dragon’s body, it made a large black fire eating the body of the dragon.  The black beam Penetrated through the dragon’s head and landed on the ground creating another explosion made of black hot fire. A really noisy ‘boom’ was heard, waves of air travels inwards through the black flame creating more heat.

The flame is supposed to spread but never did. The shape of the explosion is contained in sphere shape and never got out instead the surrounding only burned more, creating a large lava lake with the black flame in the center.  There the flames were just contained going back and forth inside of the sphere.

When the flame subsides, there was a really huge hole in the ground, as big as the dragon. But there was no dragon instead a really big black deep hole emitting a scream like sound.

Hiyuki looked through the black hole, the depth of the big hole immeasurable just as a real abyss.

‘How deep is this? Did I just wasted my magic create this giant hole?’

A white board suddenly showed up in front of hiyuki, along with the white barrier in the arena disappearing with the scorched ground begins to fix itself back to its original state.

“Hiyuki winner: All items of looser confiscated, and given to winner”

The duel ended with the dragon’s miserable ending. Hiyuki drained all of her mana in just creating the silver ball and the extra magic left is used to create just a small spark of [inferno flames] to ignite the silver ball. The rest is done without the use of magic with the use of <magical operations>

‘Ah I’m mentally exhausted… I have literally had no mana left and Clothes are burnt from that lizard’s breath. Well either way I won so it’s a win win.’

Hiyuki’s state as is follows; her white clothes are tattered, burnt and destroyed in some places exposing her bare white skin. Her hair which was originally at the length of her waist is now like a rugged coiled string.

Hiyuki then returned to her original human size. Hiyuki had no spare clothes left to wear and just wore her previous melted clothes to at least hide her vulnerable parts.

Seeing that, she looked around the scorching battle scene, there the surrounding turned back to normal as if there was no battle occurred at all, all that’s left is the big black hole in the area where the dragon is supposed to be. The whole is little by little repairing itself, getting smaller and smaller as her doll like purple eyes stares at the hole. But it won’t soon be fixed as it took a really long time to just repair at least one centimeter per minute.

Hiyuki looked around for ciel.

Just as hiyuki, ciel also participated in the duel fighting the two guys.

Hiyuki found ciel wearing a dress that covered in extravagant designs and motif in the hue of blue, has tiara on her just like hiyuki and is holding a long thin sword. A rapier, the rapier is also colored as ciel’s dress, a light blue design on the handle with ciel’s white hand holding it, and vines crawling in the ciel’s arms to the rapier itself.

Ciel saw hiyuki staring at her and replied.

“Oh hiyuki I was watching, really that was intense... well your battle cleared by doubts about that title anyway.”

“Umm… do you clothes? what are you wearing?… “

“Hm..? oh yeah clothes here”

“Hmm… is this just a tattered jacket?”

The jacket that ciel gave to hiyuki is a jacket that doesn’t have a left sleeve, the right sleeve is laced with gold and the color of the jacket itself was gray making Hiyuki’s white hair mix in. the jacket also has the left sleeve but if you did connect it somehow it wouldn’t be even with the right sleeve.

“Ah come on don’t worry about that, its custom made just for you”

“Who made it?”

“Me of course”

“Why?”

“It’s a sorry gift”

“For what?”

“Just don’t ask”

“Then what is that dress”

“This I made it my own, in real life I want to be a designer. “

“Isn’t that dress just over exaggerated?”

“It’s fashion”

“?”

 

 


Name: Hiyuki

Race: Fairy

Job: Mage?

Level 6 (5981/7000 EXP)


Hp: 430(+200)> Original: 230+200

Mp:  0/1090(+500)> original: 690+500

Sp: 300/320(+150)> Original: 170+150


STR: 19(+60)>fixed to this amount. She is too strong for having 150 STR

Agi: 57 (+50)

Int: 179 (+50) (+120)

Dex: 36(+20)

LUK: 16


Skills: > Actives

Ice Magic: level 5 (randomized)

Form: level 1 (randomized)

Barrier Magic: level  4 (randomized)

Light Magic: level  4(randomized)

Wind Magic: Level 2

 Appraisal: Level 2

EXTRA:

Extinction Magic: Level 1

Inferno Flames Magic: Level 2


Skills 2: >passives

Parallel cast: level 2

Scythe Arts: Level 2

Zero: Level Unavailable (randomized)


Racial Skills:

Fly:

Size:

Lend:  >forgot to add for like 3 chapters even though I’m reminding in the story I forgot To add it             

              officially

Magical Operations: MAX

Magical Resistance: Level 4


Titles:

Magical Girl: 3x damage

Forest Gardener:???


Equip:

Head: King’s Tiara (+500 MP / +120 SP / +200 HP)

Upper body: Mira (+50AGI / +10 DEX - Ciel)

Weapon:  Wand (+ 30 INT / Correction + 50 INT)

Weapon 2: [nameless]scythe  (+60 STR / +120 INT)

 

About the things used/well maybe in the future this can be redesigned

 

 

 

Quick note:

You get a skill, the skill section show you how to use the magic, either showing how much magic or the shape it will take form.

Another is if its chanted it will take shape of a default shape, for example. Use fire magic to slightly burn something, if chanted, either it will be burned to smithereens  or something it just depends of the magic. If you chanted a fireball, it literally forms a shape of a ball of fire.

Extra Skills are, you need to actually get the initial skill. For example, inferno magic, needs the first stage of fire magic, and evolve it to second stage. (let’s call tier one or two) then if special conditions is met the player can acquire the skill normally. Another thing is, extra magic is not as strong as the normal version of it, just borrowing the skill. If we convert it to potatoes, extra inferno needs about 10 potatoes and normal inferno only needs about 3 potatoes( goes up by level)

Another note:

Opening chapters is done, going to normal mode. Just the usual life of the mc and her travels. A slow story this time. Lessening the words contained per chapter to just at least one thousand nine hundred words. I usually do go over four  thousand words in some chapters(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~ also I’m forgetful. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Picture note:

I can also do arts. In various subjects my art fields excel. The horn thing is the tiara, mira is the dress and the scythe is the scythe. the extra on the back ground is the ice blades and hex shield.

Extra note:

Ciel’s battle is nextヾ(≧▽≦*)o

16