Prologue
824 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Let’s just go for a 3rd person view for this chapter specifically for now]

[REVISED     May 23 2020]

[There isn’t many reading through the new chapters lately so I’m planning to revise the early chapters.]

 

-Morning

Mm…?

The sounds of the birds in the morning, resounds inside of the room. The sound of the alarm clock  echoes the room.

There one girl lay, a black haired girl. It was morning, the sunrise shown in the gaps in the swaying curtain gaps, the cold comfy morning breeze sway the curtains.

The smell of the morning breeze enters the room through the open windows.

The girl which was still lying in the bed, was rising bit by bit.

“*yawn*, hmm..? It’s still six.. Well let’s get up”

 

The name of the main character is Amaya, just your ordinary high school girl, black hair and purple eyes.  Amaya is sometimes lazy but if she wants to, she can be serious if she wants.

She is smaller than the average 9th grader and more thinly, if we would judge her height she would be still a 4th grader in terms of height. And weight.. Still more lighter than normal.

There was this game called Alayas recently that is getting popular lately, and today is the day Amaya can also play the game. The game started 8 months ago apparently, the usual quiet streets were overcrowded of people, making the traffic heavier.

Amaya was trapped in the dozens of dozens of people surrounding her and because of that she was late at school for 2 hours. Other than that Amaya didn’t have any extra money to spare for buying the game.

The equipment required to play the game, was called a Dive technology, and that, the game was really expensive during those early times where masses of people flock the store.

It lasted for at least a month for the normal traffic congestion to normalize, well until today there are still many who buy, but at least not like in masses.

 

Luckily now that Amaya had saved up enough money to buy the game, she can now play. Other than that it’s already near summer that last almost 3 months. Well it’s a good thing Amaya can play all day long though.

Well the game had been active for nearly 8 months now, and that the players are too high leveled are all too popular in social Medias. Those high leveled players are like mascot for the game Alayas, getting more popularity.

Besides that, the game has a lot freedom like choosing up hair, gender, race, job or just pure adventure and so on. It’s a game that gives you a second life with no boundaries.

What Amaya is doing now is walking towards school. Crossing the usual street where the before mentioned stores were and walking through a crossing section.

Amaya is silent during classes, she doesn’t have any friends, always lonely. Her hobbies is reading novels, watching anime, and sketching things that are always seen and make a collection out of them.

After she draws, she sticks it up in her own room, a table and chair, a pencil case, a bag, a slide, and so on. The list goes on.

Amaya always gets discriminated for being small and always lonely.

Calling her a loner, small girl, or so.

Well the reason is her own silent personality, mostly girls like her should be cheerful and energetic, but for her she is silent and with her gaze that’s shakes up her classmates if she looks.

Afternoon:

Class is over and it’s time to go home. Amaya is really eager to buy the game before the shop closes so she goes home really fast and doesn’t mind her classmates trying to call for her.

The path that Amaya is going to now is a shortcut but it also comes with danger, but  fortunately due to her athletic abilities in running she is able to avoid those smugglers like nothing and run.

Now near the crossing section she slows down, and fixes herself.

Upon entering the store, the store clerk looked at her surprised.

“Welcome, if you want to buy the game please come here and let’s measure you up”

With the store clerk’s words Amaya walked towards the spot that the store clerk was pointing into, a small room. In the inside it looks like a chair and a table with a measuring tape and a manual.

The person inside of the room welcomed Amaya with a smile, maybe looking at a small child, never did he know the gaze that was looking through Amaya’s messy hair.

The person who was with Amaya explained on how to use the device and measured up Amaya’s small head.

After that the store clerk displayed the device which was supposed to be used to play the game.

After that Amaya paid the amount required and got outside the store and ran again towards her house.

“I’m home”

“Welcome home, aya”

Amaya’s father, the occupants in this house is only Amaya and her father. His name is Alex, just your ordinary middle age man.

Amaya climb up the stair way leading unto her room on the second floor. A room so small which was just like what was mention a while ago. The only things here are a pair of rabbit plushies, a bed , Drawer ,chair and table,

Amaya changes her clothes into a normal house ware, and prepares the console required to play the game. Do as the instructor said and download the game into her phone, plug the necessary wires  and wear the device into her head.

‘Beep…. Calibrating’

The starting sound that the clerk described

‘Please move your body’

Amaya moved her body into a position, for lying down.

‘Enter’

With the confirmation, Amaya didn’t have a second thought and entered the game right away.

The vision of Amaya darkened, and stripes of white light flashed around her forming a ball of light encaging her. After that, the light subsides and that she can now see her body properly. The light outside the ball of light encaging her begins to change into a blue color, like the fresh blue skies and the vast clear oceans.

She leaned, and ripples formed around her feet, with that the blue sky reflected in the blue floor is disrupted and clouds form around her. Mirroring the vast sky up ahead her.

With no feeling of weight she floats and floats while what seems to be a loading bar moves slowly.

After the bar was full, a panel showed up and formed readable text for Amaya.

<< Welcome to the world of Alayas>>

<<Choose your name>>

With that, Amaya stares into the white board, seemingly a long time passed she gave her name.

“Hiyuki”

<<Confirmed>>

<<Choose your Job>>

【Jobs Available: 】

 

Mage = Uses Mp

Swordsman = Skills uses Sp

Acolyte = Depends on the user

Healer = Can use healing skills

Thief = Can detect traps

And again Amaya stared and thought of a best job that won’t really meddle with other people.

“Mage”

<<Confirmed>>

<<Choose Race>>

“Random”

Without a second thought she gave her answer right away, seemingly because of that the reason is that there will be more to pick and so on.

<<Are you sure? Yes/No>>

<<This will not change your appearance but it depends on what race you get. This following will apply to all variables>>

<<【Races:】

Common are usually available for players that doesn't use the random system

 

-Human

-Beast man

-Dwarves

-Elf

Uncommon are available only for randomized players

 

-Vampires

-Half-Dragon

-Gem                                                                                         >>

 

“Yes”

<<Confirmed>>

<<Race: Fairy>>

A glint of light appeared on Amaya’s dark purple Eyes. With that she smiled for the first time. But unfortunately, the race she obtained was not listed on the following.

“Where”

<<Cannot form an Answer, please speak again>>

“Where is the Fairy Race?”

<<Unlisted>>

“…..”

Amaya was confused and stared again straight into the white board.

<<Choose your Skills>>

“Random”

<<Are you sure? Yes/NO>>

“Yes”

<<Skill obtained>>

-Ice magic

-Barrier magic

-Light Magic

-Form

-Zero

<<Random penalty, lose 5 extra skills attainable>>

“Ok”

<<Play? >>

“Yes”

<<Welcome to the world of Alayas, Hiyuki>>

Just the same as the first one, her sight darkened and stripes of white light converged and formed around her. With that, the light subsides and revealed the world of Alayas.

hello, if you are a new reader, please understand that the next chapter is being revised as of now until chapter 2. if you can understand please do so and read further. 

i fixed this chapter until chapter 2 because of readers fleeing off after reading the crappy writing. 

17