-Chapter 6: Ciel’s battle
491 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter 6: Ciel’s battle

Ciel POV* (skip this and just slide down, don’t wanna waste your data reading ciel making a jacket) (lost motivation cuz someone Del chap 6 UwU sorry for late updates)

After ciel remembered her last meeting with hiyuki, and that she left hiyuki in a deadly forest, she had begun making a sorry gift.

“I hope yuki would forgive me...”

Ciel in real life is a fashion designer aspirer. She likes to draw cute clothes to gothic clothes and kept up with the new fashion trends.

Ciel had begun making the sorry gift for hiyuki, a jacket.

“If I’m going to make this I should make it stylish”

Drawing a jacket, without the left sleeve connected.

“Hmm... let’s put some mithril bands, floating stones... what else? In case of yuki she’ll be likely to ruin her clothes fast... regen stone ok... then add more of style”

After drawing the layout of the design, ciel had her materials ready and the things to be used.

“I don’t need a needle for this; I’m just going to make it magically using thread and alchemy”

The ability to manipulate any kind of strings as long as it is not metal is the skill [thread]. And the skill [alchemy] is the ability to manipulate any kinds of minerals as long is it not alive. Using these two skills, ciel is able to perfectly combine both string and metal making her wears resistant to physical attacks and magical attacks. Making the clothes that ciel makes more durable than metal armors and light than leather armors.

Holding a piece of cloth, ciel lifted the cloth in her arms into the air, then the bundles of thread and a coil of metallic wires begins to move. Weaving themselves into the cloth, the piece of cloth begins to take shape of a jacket, eventually having its motif.

“Then if I just name it, it’ll be able to activate its functions”

(Lost the file by here, god the story was good why did a power cut happen? Well ill skip it again and go straight to the scene to where she meets the man. Next time I’ll write ciel’s life, for that let me recover my memory)

[Improvised]

When ciel finished the sorry gift for yuki, she left her workshop. Ciel’s workshop is located near the forest where she left hiyuki, now she is just walking beside the forest if any hint of Hiyuki’s belongings is left.

“Maybe she did go inside… I can’t retrieve that”

If a player dies in an area of particular, the players belongings is left on the spot where the player died, if it is between forth eight hours of death, they can still retrieve their things. But dying on the forest is just suicidal; if a player goes inside they will either die or be stuck and die at a later date.

Ciel walked around if there are any more tracks of yuki, well there was no so ciel just walked into the respawning point in the city and ask.

By making her way into the city, ciel saw three men near the forest, one with an extravagant armor colored in gold plates and two rugged clothed guys.

“Hey you there, be with me and I’ll pay you “

“Ah? Are you nuts? NO”

“If I remember your name is ciel right? If you don’t join our legion we’ll make your life miserable, Understand?”

“No tin can, those scoundrels already did make my life bad after those three months”

“That’s the reason why, so if you just succumb to us we’ll make sure you can ‘safely’ continue your business”

“Why would I tin can? “

“You’re just a low level “

Ciel and the man continued to argue until hiyuki arrived.

“Um... what are you doing? “

“Hum! Another low leveled girl “

 

“Yuki~ these guys are trying to take me with them~”

“Um… what are you doing? “

“Scum! Are you friend of this one?  I’m a half-dragon and these two are vampires. Why such a lowly being like you dare to not accept our request? “

“Humph! Not with you pig face! “

“Then I have no other choice weakling, let’s have Fair duel two on three shall we? “

“Let’s see who wins! “

“Weakling…”

“Um… I think this development is too fast… why not settling each other by denying their request? “

“You are weak. We are strong. Follow the Strong’s rule and you shall be strong. “

“I don’t get you? “

“Never mind... you two ready the ‘stage’ “

“Yes! “

The two guys moved in unison preparing the flashy guy’s things.

“Yuki~ sorry for dragging you into this mess and sorry for not reminding that the forest we went is actually dangerous… “

“What are you about? That forest? Well the inside what actually beautiful that I wanted to take a picture but I don’t have camera... “

“You died huh… no wonder you got out there while as describing the scenery... sorry “

“What are you talking about...? Actually I did clear the forest and got out there in the bushes “

“Hey hiyuki... are you dreaming? The monster in the forest traumatized you or something? “

“Hey no. looks “

<<Title: Forest Gardener>>

“…. I must have hit my head... hahaha…”

“Hey are you ok? “

“Why do you think I’m OK!!!? Huh?!! No one is supposed to clear that forest let alone getting a title!!? Show me Proof this isn’t sufficient for me to believe your words!! “

“Umm… don’t be mad... um… hey look at this... this is a tiara obtained defeating that huge rainbow colored like slime in the inner depths of the forest “

“…..”

“?”

“Never mind… “

“?”

Hiyuki then tilted her head sideways looking cute.

“Are you two done? Serve you well; today you’ll see the truth of this game. The strong eats the weak, now I’ll give a warning. Succumb or die? “

Hiyuki replied, and the man guided hiyuki away to their own fight. The two men removed their hoods and revealed an armor that fits their small body, like a tight suit. The two look like twins as they were both girls. Both are wearing the same blue colored and tinted with a little bit red and stripes of white in their suit, their hair are also the same, red, tied in ponytail.

“EH? I thought you two were guys?”(Me too)

““Ha! Are master ordered us to not reveal ourselves even to that pig, we are directed to retrieve you and make you work for us””

The two said in unison. Ciel made an irritating face.

“Really? Then let’s just fight already I can’t wait to test my new weapon”

““Affirmative””

Ciel changed her equipment by tapping her own inventory and selecting her things, ciel’s clothes which was originally just a one piece changed into a battle attire, and her weapon which is a rapier is doused in vines, little by little moving its way, exposing its beautifully blue colored blade and a single rose flower also colored in blue. Her battle attire is colored blue, and is swaying in the air brought by the winds from the plains to the forest.

With the twin’s words, a transparent board customized to the owner is shown, a blue color with a wind swaying like motif.

“Oh yeah come on! It’s payback”

A white rectangular shape like thing bloated into the surroundings trapping them. While it is an unfair number of two on one, ciel doesn’t have any difficulties in managing them.

<Start>

With the sound, the two sides vanished, or more or like hitted each other. The vast speediness of the two made a sonic boom like effect, with the sounds of metals hitting each other again and again, the two sides calmed down.

“Hey you two are pretty fast huh? But can you follow me!”

With ciel’s words, ciel again vanished into the air.

The skill used by ciel is a racial skill, named [Shift], like a ghost ciel can go through hard solid objects to liquids and gasses like nothing. Other than that, ciel can also make her body invisible by using this skill making her perfect for reconnaissance.

 The two didn’t get confused as they were grinning while holding a crystal in their two little hands.

The crystal which its shape is deformed showed a glow then a magic pattern revolved in the crystal revealing a beautiful pattern of magical arrays. The magic used by the twins are magic that can stop a players dematerializing into the air.

Making ciel to stop disappearing by using her skill.

A smoke then escape the crystal revealing a gray smoke covering the whole arena. With that ciel was rematerialized beside a bush, standing while holding her head.

“Hey that’s cheating! Why do you even have that! “

“” master gave us, to stop you from disappearing we prepared this with a little bit of surprise””

“What surprise… Guah!”

As the smoke expands, tiny little crystal was seen floating with smoke.

“Damn him... Even though a dark substance is fatal to me…”

A dark element or dark magic is a magic that counters ghost type monsters, especially if a higher being of ghost type, which is a spirit, gets affected the most making ciel to take damage and hinder her ultra-fast movements.

The tiny crystals floating in the air is moving beside ciel creating like a light show, the tiny crystals are glittering the arena making the arena flashy. Ciel then jumped backwards while doing a backflip to catch her feet.

Ciel then readied her rapier, with a stance that pierces her enemy with a fast attack. The two saw and readied their own weapon, a one handed sword colored in crimson red like blood. Doing a defense stance by clinging their swords together on side by side doing an X with their sword.

With the winds movement and the sway of the trees on the sunny plains, ciel moved, creating an after image in the space, targeting the twins. The twins closed their eyes while activating a skill called [Magical sense]. This skill can let the player know where the enemies are by sensing their magical power, and a spirit which is a mass of magic can be sensed away really fast.

But their enemy which is ciel, a veteran spirit, can also make due of her body, by spreading her body in the air using shift no any kinds of sensing skills can sense her. But due to the crystal which the twins used hinders her [shift] skill only making her more vulnerable to magical sensing.

The only way that ciel can escape the skill used by twins is to continuously move through the space. By doing this the twins won’t know which direction which will ciel strike, but the flaws are if the enemy also has a skill called [fifth sense], which is a skill that can predict the future can make ciel’s attack known. So the solution to that is to strike the twins really fast that if the two used the [fifth sense] they won’t be able to react really fast by the attacks of ciel.

“Sister her movements is fast”

“Don’t worry I created a barrier to at least stop some of her attacks if she does that”

“Yes sister”

Ciel’s movements becomes more complex as the time goes on, the tip of her blade is shining a blue color while as cover the whole blade to the handle up to the arm in a blue film.

Eventually she first shook her first attack on the twins, flinging the two off but never separated.

“Sister her attack is heavy”

“Don’t worry the barrier is still functioning”

“But if she attacks once more I won’t be able to hold you sister”

“Then ill held on you tight”

“I see sister…”

Ciel’s had skill embedded on it giving it like an effect, by pouring huge amounts of mana, ciel can make her blows several times more powerful and the chance to give the target to [bleed] is fatal. There is no limit as to ciel didn’t even really got serious on her trial stage, and if the sword would work or not wouldn’t even matter to her.

Ciel didn’t gave the two a chance to recover and attacked again flinging the two off and hitting the barrier, making a sound like something fell as the tremors was shown slightly on the ground by having cracks. The barrier which they activated was heard, creating a sound like glass breaking. The other one was coughing up blood while losing her HP, which was the effect of [bleed] taking effect.

“Hey mi are you ok? Sister… “

“I’m ok this is just that her sword”

“I’ll avenge you sister”

“No don’t… *Cough* you’ll die”

“I don’t care sister”

“Ne…, then good luck”

“Yes mi sister”

The other one which is named Ne while holding the injured one which is MI is putting the injured one to the ground while shouting.

“Hey show yourself, let’s get serious “

“Oh is that so? Then why don’t you remove that smoke? Then I’ll show myself”

While ciel talks while circling Ne.

“I’d never”

“Then eat this!”

Ciel’s sword strike NE’s weak spots and vital parts, Ne parried them all while obtaining the effect of [bleed]. Ne coughed up blood but didn’t hinder her movements. Ne also attacked and stabbed the air revealing the stabbed ciel.

“You. How? “

“Didn’t you know, [sixth sense]”

With that Ne once more stabbed ciel in her left arm but missed. Ciel then stabbed Ne and also missed. Ciel then disappeared in sight by moving fast, hitting ne in the back. Ne then tried to hit ciel back but only saw ciel stabbing her sister.

“SISTER! Why you...”

Ne disappeared also in the air; the unique skill of vampires [mist] blends them in the air. Now that ne has blended into the air, she moving beside ciel. Ciel’s rapier is stabbed into the heart of MI, ciel’s rapier is sucking something with the vines extending into the body of mi. the vines which connects into the hand guard of the rapier of ciel is now colored red, the blue sword of ciel now has a tint of a red color, extending from the handle into the middle of the blade unto the tip, mixing with the blue blade.

“Hmm! Her blood is magical, this will be good”

Ciel with a happy smile talks and faces into the air.

‘What! She found me! No it’s impossible I’m a physical matter... Grr... I’ll kill you”

Ciel removed her sword into the dead MI, MI’s body is sucked dry out of blood losing her original color, now she just looks like a mummy. Ciel’s sword is now fully colored red, revealing a red aura. The rapier of ciel is gathering mana making the red blade lose its red color. The red color on the blade is gather in the tip of the rapier, making the original colored red into a crimson like color.

“Now eat your sister’s blood~”

Ciel’s face is in a happy mood without the feeling of the bleeding arm.

“Damn you!!!”

Ne reappeared in the air, falling down with the sword pointing on ciel’s head. With the momentum of the falling sword, NE’s attack is getting faster and heavier.

‘Clang’

With sound of the swords hitting, what was there is a stabbed Ne, from her heart, liver, eyes, throat, head, lungs and more, revealing one hundred stabs with her rapier.

<< Ciel Winner: All items of loser confiscated>>

“Hah~ that was exciting”

Ciel sighed and took out something in her inventory, the jacket which she made a while ago. While putting her hand on the jacket she sighed once more.

“Then I’ll just name this [Mira], reminiscent of yuki’s shiny hair”

 

wrk

QN:

Once you die, go back to zero and level up again.

Players can add effects into stones or weapons giving them advantage but sometimes it’s a onetime effect only.

AN:

 Sorry that it was so late, I lost the chapter 6 file two times and tried to remember everything from that chapter while connecting the story with the chapter 7. Also that I’m drawing the dragon scene is a secret. (•̀ ω •́)✧

EN:

I’ll be slow uploading from four days to five days; I’m babysitting my little brothers (~ ̄▽ ̄) ~

PN:

My friend acting as ciel gave it to me. Really she also likes to be a fashion designer.( •̀ ω •́ )y 

yeah dont be angry friend, and also im having probs in uploading da photo

Support Note:

Please join our discord server, I need someone to talk to~ I’m losing Ideas on how to prolong the story. Also if you are good at arts please edit the dragon it’s messy. The discord server is just a used server for elsword, we used to use that as a voice chat and do multiplayers clearing 5-2, and (it’s hard though) ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

https://discord.gg/eVrduWT

End Note: YouTube

Please subscribe to AniOtaku Watch, I’m suffering money problems and I’ll be glad if you did, it’s an anime channel with a mix of gaming. I can’t upload though because our Wi-Fi cable is cut, damn weathers (っ °Д °;)っ

 

11