-Chapter: 8  A stall (short)
491 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 8  A stall

The two landed beside the pathway, they walked into the city in the way. To make sure that no one could see them they just walked in the pathway. A lot of player adventurers were walking while looking at the fully white covered hiyuki.

A white hair, white skin, white mask, white jacket, white inner wear, white outer wear Etc. the more players looked the more they wondered.

‘Who is she?’

Some were so focused on looking at the two that some went into the tree and hit their heads in, fell in the road side or the cliff’s. The two just walked without looking back silently.

Flocks of curios female and male players followed but only lost sight of the two in between the crossing. Never did they know the two just hid beside the bushes and when the pursuers were not following them they would just walk the same. Leading to more players following the two.

The two then eventually stopped and rested on the shade of the trees meters away just beside the city walls.

“HaH~* I’m exhausted, these guys just kept following us. This is why I never did like to go to that salad bowl.”

“Hmm? You can just float a little you know?”

“HAH? Are you joking? Floating just an inch while maintaining human form is more harder than just going full ghost mode you know”

“Hmm. If I can just spread out these wings in can do it”

“HOH~ if you have at least Level 6 magical operations then there at that level you can control those things at smaller levels”

“I have it MAX”

“HAH~? Is this fabulous me broken in mind”

While ciel tried to bang her head in the tree, and hit the tree making a large dent in the trunk.

“Hey YOU’RE supposed to explain and stop me there HAH!”

“Is that so? I see”

“This albino GRRRRR!”

“What did you say? It’s not my fault”

“GAAAAAH!!!!”

Ciel’s face is so reddish that it was at least as red as a beetroot and steams kind of like goes outside of her ears and nose. (Jokes: P)

The two just walked into the city walls while arguing. Ciel stomped on the ground hard and knelt. What she felt was pain because of hitting the ground that was paved with stone bricks.

“Hey you’ll break that”

“WHAT do you MEAN that I’ll break?”

“The floor”

While hiyuki point her white small index finger to the floor.

“YOU’RE supposed to point at my feet”

“Is that so?”

“Gahh!”

Hiyuki and ciel proceeded in the way.

Near the city walls were huge buildings that are made out of wood and stones unbelievable of the time in this game. A setting of a medieval Europe with castles in the outskirts of the city.

The silver tower that hiyuki once visited is still in good shape, even though it was just yesterday. Stalls were lined up horizontally and vertically through the way leading to the huge fountain in the middle of the city.

Spewing its crystal clear water, a small rainbow appears in the top of the fountain making it like a special effect. (Even though this is a game)

Hiyuki walked into the stalls near the back alleys of the city, a shabby one with holes and rugged clothes and armaments.

“What is your business miss?”

The person who spoke was a human dressed in black robes, covering its face to the feet unseen. An NPC.

“Hey hiyuki! What are you doing its just over there!”

“I’m looking at something”

Hiyuki crouched down while folding her dress and the jacket to not hinder her crouching form. Hiyuki touched a piece of coiled wire colored in white.

<< Magic Flourintine Wire>>

“Hey miss, would you like a bargain?”

“What do you mean?”

“You can have that piece of wire for free but, in exchange I need you to bring me bzrick stones”

“What’s that?”

“A special metal that you’ll be only to find in depths of the dungeon in this city”

“Ok”

“Oh I suppose you don’t know what is thing for right?”

“….”

“Then I’ll explain, that wire which was used as a trap string long ago by one of the parties of the legendary hero, Flourintine is a metal that can be freely controlled if you have the skill [Thread manipulation] and [Deploy trap]. The skills required for this is hard to get so, here, another special bargain on 50% off only!”

The man smiled and offered a gem, glistening the dark alleys.

<<Skill stone: Extra: deploy trap >>

The stone which was glowing a dark blue hue contained a skill that was required for hiyuki.

A skill stone, which its name implies, has properties to store skills made by the crafter, but the price is the crafter’s skill has to be compensated. Which in this game no one really makes them, unless... if it was used on loser by PVP, the winner can subject the loser to give its skills by using the stone.

Nonetheless, the stone is also hard to craft, as you would need a high-alchemist, to at least craft ¼ on the one used here.

“How much?”

“Oh you don’t need to pay, just be happy and acquire my requirements and come back here with the bzrick stone please”

“Deal”

“Ok here you go, << Bestow>> “

The stone that man hold glowed a blue color, a ball of light, going through Hiyuki’s small, flat chest.

<<Extra: Deploy trap Acquired>>

<<Un-removable Quest Received: Give the bzrick to the man”

Hiyuki now has the second skill for her to use the wire.

Urgent note:

This plot was made by soul, the one from chapter 1, if you would like to suggest a best plot for the story to progress into, join us in our discord server and talk with us. ヾ(≧ ▽ ≦)ゝ

Well due to some much information soul’s plot were, I think the plot that he gave would last until chapter 20, well best of luck me! O((>ω< ))o

And so I will just upload another short one because the next chapter contains hiyuki buying clothes, and next is the real plot that soul sent!

My friend is going berserk just to wait this chapter.

(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

Please visit SouldKing’s channel, I don’t talk their language though. Just a friend through a game! ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

another, for the previous readers, the name was changed into this, through complicated means of debating the name.

11