-Chapter: 11 Where?
214 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 11 Where?

 

 

Morning, the sunrise shines through the windows. The morning breeze sweeps through the room, heard with the noisy sounds outside.  The usual bird flaps through the nearby trees, the sun heating the blankets wakes up the slumbering girl.

 

---

 

*yawn* um. Is it morning already?  Well, let’s finish our usual chores as per usual.

Amaya, in her sleep wear, looks tired and sluggish; in fact she stayed up all night playing the game until she remembered that she was still on the game before she fell asleep in the bed where Amaya cared for the girl.

After she woke up, what was in front of her was her father, sitting in a comfy chair reserved for Amaya, reading through newspapers in her room. 

“Dad, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, just here sitting...”

“Yes I know, so what are you doing here?”

“You didn’t eat anything right? “

“It’s still, morning of course”

“So?”

“Ah, I forgot to eat lunch and dinner”

“Correct, now get down there and prepare your dad a meal”

“You’re pretty lazy yourself”

“That’s why dads exist”

“Ok, ok”

Amaya removed her clothes from yesterday and wore a new one. After that going the stairs, her dad was sitting on the couch now and was sipping on a coffee.

----

8:30

Amaya is done with her usual chores, cleaning up the messy living room, cooking lunch for her dad, and buying stuffs at supermarket.

Ciel said that she’ll message me before 9:00 so I should be playing then. Now where did I put the set up?

*ding* the sound her phone ringing up, Amaya got a message.

“Hmm…? No one should have my contact; I guess it’s a prank again.”

Due to Amaya’s Silent nature, and due to her daily bullies. Prank calls or text are very common thing to Amaya now. Because of that, sometimes Amaya have to change numbers every once and a while. Only amassing more and more in her small little box full of pranked numbers.

As Amaya opened up her phone, it was a message from ciel. But how?

“Did I give her my number? Hmm... Let’s just read it”

<<Ciel: Alayas

Yahoo!, it’s me. If you are wondering how I got to message you right now, it’s because of the friend function. Doesn’t worry it’s an in game message not like a number.

Well, lets me tell you. There is a riot here about a girl that looks like you right now, so if your there or not please get here Asap. >

Upon seeing the message, Amaya ran faster than a naked eye could see and prepared her set up. Closing all doors and turning On the Ac she got up and lay down in her bed.

“It’s that girl I swear. Geez I forgot I don’t have any way of keeping things”

<Play?>

“Yes”

The real world where Amaya has vanished and instead a blue world appeared. After the loading screen finishes, Hiyuki ran into the location where she left the girl.

She saw a crowd full of people and guessed that the girl was there along with ciel.

Jumping up, and using her slightly hidden wings, she floated through the player’s heads and so. Accelerating more and more, hiyuki finally saw the girl, crying in the ad miss of the crowds with ciel calming the girl.

Amaya landed in the space between the players encircling them and walked straight up to the girl. Hugging her, and dragging ciel along with it while Hiyuki runs fast in the crowd of players.

“Ma-ma i-I’m sca-sca-scared *sobs* “

“Don’t worry I’m here, “

“I- I –I ca-came lo-lo-king for yo-you, bu-but you we-weren’t i-in Th-the ro-room.”

“Shsss don’t cry now. Sorry if I left you all alone”

The girl that hiyuki saved cries in the arms of hiyuki, and with ciel touched and confused in tow.

After arriving to a less crowd spot, hiyuki stopped there and dropped the girl hiyuki was holding in her arms.

“Oho, my little hiyuki has another little hiyuki”

“What do you mean?”

“Never mind, well will you kindly explain what happened?”

Hiyuki explained all that happened yesterday, and how hiyuki found a strange noise that she kept running from but found her instead. (Yes, it found her)

Having to encounter the unknown situation, hiyuki can’t do anything but to accept and clear.

---

Having the girl calmed down, hiyuki cared for the girl while ciel leads the way.

They bought clothes for the girl and even went and bought her armaments for the dungeon run.

After a while, they all gathered up in the entrance of the dungeon, The Dungeon city, Andruey, named after the city itself.

It is said to contain at least 10 floors, well at least there is. This dungeon is only for intermediate players or above, depends on whether the player has the skill or not.

Each floor also has their own mini, until you reach the 10th layer the big boss comes out ciel said. Well never mind, floor one only has the monsters you would find in the plains, like slime or the night rats.

Second floor, goblin parties and sparrows spawn.

Third floor, wolves and cockatails types.

Well that is only the information ciel has unfortunately, but still let’s do our best shall we!

“Hey hiyuki, we just can’t call this girl here ‘girl’ forever you know? Hey, do you have a name?”

Ciel asked the girl. The girl shakes her and looks at hiyuki while trying to speak or not.

“I don’t have a name, mama and papa did not give me any.”

“Oh that’s sad, and then does mama and papa have a name?”

“No, I don’t know their names unfortunately. They died in the slave cages while we were being transported and used as sacrifices.”

“…SORRY! Sorry I mentioned that! Oh please forgive me”

While doing a dogeza upfront of the girl.

“Nnn... its ok, I have Nee-Chan here!”

Ciel looked at hiyuki.

“Um... what? Ok”

“Yey!”

“Then, why not name her hiyuki?”

“Name? “

“Yes name”

“Yey, Nee-Chan will name me!”

While jumping in the air up and down inside the dungeon while they were walking.

“Then here, let’s name you [Nero]”

<<individual target specified: Now named [Nero], all basic stats UP>>

<< Unlocked a special skill, [Detection], shared skill with individual [Nero]>>

“Nero…”

“Ah, hey do you hate it?”

“…Yey, I love it so much, Nero, Nero, Nero, Nero, Nero, Nero, Nero, nee-Chan named me Nero!”

“She loves it, doesn’t she?’

“It seems so”

“Alright let me guess, it means black right?”

“Mm... yes”

“You have great naming sense, well, your name, I should I put it…”

“Sadistic”

“Yeah that one…. Wait no!”

“Ok”

They walked and talked while they were descending through the dungeon. Eventually they encountered a monster.

Ohh, our first encounter, it’s a goblin. But it’s still the 1st floor though, I think ciel also finds this strange or is it just normal here?

“it’s strange, normally goblins shouldn’t be able to climb up from their floors to other floors if somebody were to force it… but it’s entirely impossible to achieve that, “

“Why so?”

“Well, they are monster after all right? You know what would happen if you were to get close and even walk near it.”

“It would attack”

“Yes”

“Nee-chan... I’m scared”

“Oh don’t worry Nero, I’m here!”

While showing off her flat arms.

“Nee-Chan will protect me”

“Huh...”

And another broken ciel.

---

We avoided the goblin we found and continued to descent down. Well, unfortunately, more goblins appeared so we have no choice but to enter combat.

But, more appeared than we could handle. Then there we saw, Nero is nowhere to be found. All that’s but left is her newly bought dagger.

Sorry for the extra Late update, having to work is also troublesome. But thank you for reading this far out, 

reminder, updates may be random now. you know, I got to draw stuffs all-day for the whole weekdays. 

I've got research, write, do grammar checks, if my friends were to suggest I would immediately put them here and adapt it with the story. 

part two, well maybe this week.

5