Chapter 74- Your kink is to show it to me
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

               The morning sun rose from the depths of the mountains. The birds started chirping, the trees started dancing. And Sergei felt Amanda’s thighs with his grizzly hands and pushed her to the cold ground. Being tied up and helpless, she could do nothing but stare at him with cold eyes.

“We’re gonna have lots of fun today” said Sergei with a lustful eyes and devlish grin.

He leaned down on her body, pressing her boobs with his chest. Connecting his sadistic eyes with her fearful ones, he licked her soft check.    

Mikhail coughed.

“What? You wanna say something you blonde FUCK?! You wanna save your little GiRlFriEnd? Or would you like to FUCK her instead of me?” yelled out Sergei as he jumped up to look at Mikhail.  

“No…I mean…It was pretty cold last night and I slept on the floor. Could you get some cold pills for me?”.

“Oh, you’ll get your damn pill when I’m finished with this little princess over here”

Sergei grinned maniacally and slowly pressed his body unto her. Amanda looked away. Trying her best to avoid his disgusting face while disguising the fear in her eyes with spite.  

“Umm, Sergei” said Mikhail innocently.

“I said I won’t-”

“I wanna go”

“What?”      

“I said I wanna go to the toilet” said Mikhail.  

“Well, pee in your fucking pants. It’ll make you more of a laughingstock than you already are”.

“It’s not a number 1, Sergei. It’s number 2. It’s gonna smell pretty bad Sergei. Definitely won’t be very… sexy”

Sergei looked at him with deadbeat eyes and spoke:

“You’re fucking with me, aren’t you?”

“I mean, if you’re okay with it then…but buy me dinner first, will ya” said Mikhail with a kind smile.

“Ohhh” cried Shin Jain from besides them.

Sergei, however, did not like it. He did not like any of it. He looked irritated towards Shin Jain and barked:  

“Take him away”

“Wait, boss. You’re talking about me?”

“Take Shin Jain away and beat his ass with a plank until he learns to SHUT THE HELL UP”

“N-no”

He did not resist with force but sadness and sorrow was clear in his eyes as he was taken away.

“Now where was I…oh yeah”

Sergei leaned on the helpless Amanda’s body. He fondled her chest and the licked her face.

“So, does she taste like a liar?” asked Mikhail.  

“What?!” raged Sergei.

“Does Amanda have the taste of a liar? Come on man, don’t tell me you didn’t get the ref-“

Sergei got up and slammed his boot into Mikhail’s face. He fell flat on the floor.

“Owww”

“That’ll teach you to make shitty references during my funtime”

“You know, you could just tape his mouth shut. Don’t really have to listen to him” said Diego casually.

Sergei looked at Diego with daggery eyes. Diego immediately looked into the corner of the room to pretended he never said anything.

“Or you know. You could do all this in a private room. Unless it’s your kink to show it me. I don’t quite get the benefit of showing your dick to me tho. Yours is probably smaller than mine” said Mikhail sarcastically as he got up on his ass with a bleeding nose.

Sergei grabbed him from his collar and brought his face close to his.

“You’re an annoying guy, Mikhail. You stole the clan’s leadership from me, stole my sister from me. Can’t I steal what is yours now?”

“Never said you couldn’t. Although Amanda is not my property nor my concern” said Mikhail blankly.

“Oh, is that so? What about your other goons? Aren’t they your comrades? Your mates? Your family?”

Mikhail kept quiet this time.

“I’m gonna enjoy torturing and killing them one by one. And I’ll make you watch all of it”.

“You really do have a kink for showing me all sorts of stuff. Just like a kid who is showing off his toys to his parents. It’s cute” said Mikhail with a playful smile.   

Sergei threw him to the ground and stomped on his face over and over. Blood was oozing from his nose and his whole face was swollen red.

“What do you want?”

“Huh?”

His eyes lighted once he heard Amanda’s voice.

0