Chapter 75- Playing with your friend
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You’re tying us all here, just to have revenge? Or are you just insane?”

Sergei walked towards her. She looked at him with spitefulness but as the man sat on her laps she could not hide her shaking eyes.

“No, I’m just doing it cause it’s fun”.

“Y-you’re sick. I hope the devil would burn you in hell”.   

Sergei’s eyes widened and he laughed out loud.

“Silly girl. Do you believe in god?”

“I…I don’t have to answer that”

Sergei slapped her on the face, pulled her cheeks back to his direction.

“I am asking you. Do you believe in god? Cause the one who believes the devil surely believes god”

“I…I do. You wanna laugh at it?”

“Haha. That just makes you even more cute. You seriously believe that there is some dude who sits on a cloud and watches all of this happening?”

Amanda bit his lips.

“I-I don’t know”

“There is no one up there. No one is gonna prevent me from doing what I want. Your god is dead. And that’s all the better for me”.

He crushed his lips against her in which only cold tears ran down her cheeks.

“Hey, stop” blurted Mikhail.

That was just what Sergei had wanted to hear. With immense satisfaction he turned around to see Mikhail with a serious and bloodied face.

“What? Don’t tell me, I finally stroke a nerve”

“Leave her alone, Sergei. She has nothing to do with you and me” said Mikhail with a frown. 

He smiled towards Mikhail.

“I know you Mikhail. You were always like this. Acting all cool and stuff. But you’re soft. So very very soft”.

Sergei got up and walked towards Mikhail. His eyes cold and spiteful. Mikhail showed no fear on his face. Crouching down, Sergei slammed his head against Mikhail’s forehead.
     
They stared down at each other’s eyes coldly.

“You know what you’re doing is wrong. So just stop” said Mikhail.   

“You let them die, Mikhail. You’ve insulted me just by existing. Can’t I have a little pleasure by playing with your friend” hissed Sergei.  

*****

“Come on Bold. Settle down will ya” said Thompson from the bench of the garden.

But he did not listen and continued to prance around the garden with his arms behind his back until a voice was heard.

“Hey, great news” said Serena as she entered the yard from the door.

“What? Did you find it?” asked Bold earnestly as he walked towards her.

“Yes, I did. Tracker Thermometer. It’s gonna help us find your friends”

“Wowowow, seriously?” claimed Thompson as he jumped unto his feet and ran towards them.

“What does that do?” he asked.

“If we can find maybe a hair, nail, teeth of someone we can track where they are due to the device identifying it’s source”.                  

“I see” said Bold.

“Got this from my bro just now. He used it for umm”

“For what?” asked Bold with suspicious glare.

“To track me. My family are such a worrywarts. Even tho I do almost everything alone and never bothered them”.

She blushed for a moment but soon went back to a serious expression and spoke: 

“So any stuff? It would be perfect if it’s a hair”

Bold jogged through his memories for a second and raised his hand.

“Mikhail’s comb. I’ll go and get it”

The guy was indeed caring about his looks.

Hope the bastard didn’t take his comb with him

Bold ran past the living and dining room and pushed the bedroom door open. He frantically searched for the comb in his drawers until he really did find it. Bold headed outside with a wide smile and brought the comb to her.

“Lucky he had left it” claimed Bold.

“Yeah” mumbled Serena as she scanned the hair after carefully putting it on a white paper. From the device’s front a green laser beam came out and scanned the hair.  

“Done. I found their location” 

0