Chapter 101- Sewer brawl
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the end of the road a four legged beast was found trying to cut the iron bars that stood in his way with it’s razor sharp tail.
                
“Give up, asshole. It’s over” declared Mikhail.

The beast turned around to reveal Rasputtin’s ugly head at the front side of it. Fangs were pointing out of his mouth and his eyes illuminated with green.

“Ahh, I guess the confrontation between son and dad was meant to be. Why can’t you just give this figure for your sole family member thinking it as charity?”.

Mikhail jumped off of the horse and summoned his four gentleman around himself.

“My only family are my friends. And I’m tired of being bullied by you all the time. Things will not go your way ever again”.

“That’s a harsh thing to say to your blood related father”.

“You may have participated in giving birth to this body. But you did not give birth to my soul. Understand that!”

Rasputtin laughed mockingly but at a moment’s notice his eyes turned serious and from his tail he launched wooden thorns towards them. The gentleman formed a barrier with their own bodies in front of Mikhail but all of them vanished in an instant.

Bold grabbed hold of his horse but the animal in pain cried and retreated in panic forcing its owner to fall on the floor flatly on the pavement. But before other thorns could do damage to them, Mikhail summoned his ‘lumos angel’ in front of himself. The summoned unit’s water arms skillfully blocked and knocked the thorns away.

“Ahh, good defense” said Rasputtin with a raspy voice.

Mikhail shot a paralyzing snake towards the beast and it successfully landed. But a wooden being jumped out of the beast’s back and took the shape of a human formed Rasputtin. ‘Lumos angel’ jumped to the air and gigantic water arms stretched from the pool of water surrounding her to pulverize her opponent.

But Rasputtin pulled out a long spear with such speed and threw it towards her with strength. The spear glittered with light and pierced through her water arms and penetrated her whole body through her abdomen.

The unit landed on it’s back, wounded. Mikhail shot a ‘paralyzing snake’ towards him again but Rasputtin dodged it with a twirl and raised his hand in the air. The spear that was in the angel’s body teleported back into his hand and he threw it towards him. Mikhail’s quick movement allowed him to be saved from getting stabbed but it graced his chest upon flying past him.

The ‘lumos angel’ got up to her feet and with Mikhail they rushed towards their opponent but with a command on his wristboard Rasputtin summoned dozens of vines that grew out of the depths of the pavement and tied them both up. Rasputtin raised his hand and in a moment the spear which laid on the floor teleported back to his hand.

When he attempted to strike Mikhail with it, a gust of extreme wind blew and threw him backwards. He crashed into the wall only to fall into the hot water and wallow in pain afterwards. ’Lumos angel’s water arms started to tear the vines down. Rasputtin got up and managed to type in the codes that turned him back into the ‘naturalistic beastman’ form.

He rushed through the hot waters in an attempt to escape but another gust of wind pushed him back and he crashed into the iron bars behind himself.

“Don’t make me angry, little boy” said the enraged beast.

But Bold did not listen and fired his camel formed shagai at him. The beast quickly jumped high and balanced itself on the iron bars with just two claws. The blast of his attack was strong but it was not enough to destroy the enchanted bars.

“Some thick bars we have got here” mumbled the beast formed Rasputtin and launched himself towards the lumos angel when she was finishing to release Mikhail. When he crushed her with his claws and stabbed her with his mighty tail the woman turned to dust.

Rasputtin was still greatly aware of his surroundings, proven by how he knocked Mikhail into a wall with his tail when he attempted to attack him. Bold shot his sheep formed shagai at him. A small orb shaped like a sheep’s head floated slowly in the air towards Rasputtin

“Hah, what is that gonna-“ mocked Rasputtin but his smile turned to a scream when it multiplied and hit every part of his body with dozens of particles. The beast fell on it’s face into the hot water. But a spinning wooden being jumped out of his beast form towards Bold. The wooden being formed into Rasputtin and he  landed a crescent moon kick on Bold’s neck. Bold got knocked to the side and hit his head against the wall pretty badly.

0