Chapter 107- Lady of Agression
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

               Upon opening the gates and entering the garden no one was there to greet them. They were expecting a little warmer welcome than this. But throwing their expectations aside they opened the front door and yells of frustration and quarreling were unboundedly heard. And within the mesh of all chaotic sounds a voice of a woman which was foreign to them reigned supreme.

“No, I will NOT do your BIDDING

“You tried to assassinate me and my friends. So as an apology couldn’t you just wash the dishes for us” mumbled Thompson. 

“In your dreams, little brother”

“Thompson, it’s okay. I’ll wash the dishes” said Emma and got up but Thompson slammed the table with his fist.

“No, you sit down”

Hearing his booming voice echoing throughout the dining room, Emma obediently fell on the chair. He looked at her sister with rigid, contemptuous eyes and started preaching with the maximum volume his voice allowed him to talk in.

“Listen woman. You are not living in some gosh darn fantasy world where everything goes according to your bitching.  I, Thompson Watson order you to clean the dishes at once. Or else the four of us might gang up on you to end your pitiful life”.

“We didn’t agree on the last part” said Diego with a deadbeat tone.

Chloe got up from her chair. Her eyes now seemed more sincere than before. She moved but she did not move towards the sink. Instead she dashed to get behind Thompson’s chair and grabbed hold of his neck and chin from behind.

“Oh shit” exclaimed Diego.

Emma got up from her chair and yelled “Please, don’t”

“That was his mistake” said Amanda with little to no care about the situation.

Chloe was dead serious on snapping her brother’s neck like a twig but her whole body froze for some unknown reason.

“What’s going on here?” asked Mikhail while still retaining the link of his ‘paralyzing snake’ between him and Chloe.

“Who are you lady?” inquired Serena with suspicion upon seeing a woman equally as aggressive as her.

“She is my sis. And that was the second time she attempted to murder me” said Thompson abruptly.

“B-but that last attempt was just a joke…right?” said Emma as kindly as possible.

Chloe did not answer. She only stared blankly at the floor, probably wrapped in a thought about how she was simply wasting her time.

“Can we umm, sit down?” asked Gabi.

“Oh, sure sure” said Emma and she immediately brought more chairs to fill the empty spaces surrounding the table.

They all gathered around the table and ate. Chloe did not disturb their meal with another attempt at assassination. But whether she was scheming a way to cut Thompson’s throat or genuinely had thrown away the idea of executing the mission was a mystery.

“Oh man. It’s good to be back home” said Mikhail with satisfaction.

“Hey, you brought the manal figure, right?” asked Amanda.

“Sure thing I did. But I had to take a beating from that jackass to get it tho”

“Umm, there is something I would like to tell you. It’s about Kenji” said Gabi
concernedly.

0