Immersion in work
306 10 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Wake up, sleepyhead. 

A nice, sweet voice snapped me out of my sleep. I opened my eyes, stretched, and stood up.  Norska was already in the kitchen. The pleasant aroma of food wafted through the house.

-Good morning, beautiful. I approached the girl from behind and hugged her. 

-You're so tender Pasha, but you distract me, I need to eat and work. I'll go to the market to sell milk and buy you normal men's clothes. You take care of the household!

-Yes, my darling, you're so thoughtful.

-Oh, that's sweet. But you're making it hard now. I'm starting to get excited, we'll do it tonight. Oh, please.

-Okay, Norsca. I squeezed her thighs, what a tight ass she has and went to wash up. When I came back the girl was finishing setting the table. We ate, she told me about her books and advised me which ones I should read first to familiarize myself with this world. We finished eating and went about our business. 

I got dressed in my tartan suit and headed for the barn. The cows were milling around the entrance waiting for me. I got some water from a barrel and went over to the dairy cow and started washing her udders, they looked bigger today and milk was oozing from her nipples.

- You seem to have more milk today. What's your name, by the way?

- Mia the master. Is it good to have more milk? Neko said quietly.

- Very good, Mia.

The cow smiled back and I started milking her. Her breasts were just like a woman's, but her nipples were much bigger, the process and her heavy breathing turned me on. Last time I milked only one bucket of milk from two cows.

- Mia, you surprised me. Good cow. If you keep this up, I'll find a way to make you happy. I said to the pleased neko.

The tall cow stood by and watched the process. Her cock was almost erect.

- Take this bucket to the house and bring a new one while I prepare the next one. And what is your name?

- Yes, master. Maggie Master. Replied the cow and picking up the bucket, walked quickly to the exit.

- What's your name? I asked, coming to the second cow.

- Dolly master. Dolly was just taking off her top when I came in.

Excitement was running through my head and I decided that I would definitely fuck neko. As I got closer and waited for her to take off her top, I took her face in my hands and started kissing her on the lips. She did it ineptly, but her plump lips were beautiful. I pulled up her skirt and started caressing her from underneath, she quickly became wet. I pulled away from her lips and posed her.

She had a beautiful body with big breasts, wide hips and a butt that I wanted to grab and squeeze.

 I came up behind her and began to run the head of my cock through her vagina, which was oozing copiously. I slowly inserted my cock into her and she moaned. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started fucking her very fast. Her moans were getting louder and louder. At that moment Maggie came in, she put the bucket on the floor. She watched me fuck the cow, looking at me expectantly. I really liked Dolly's tight hole and felt I was on the verge. I fucked her faster and faster. The cow shuddered, her hole clenched very hard and with a particularly loud moan she had an orgasm and I cummed as well, entering her as far as I could.

I pulled out my cock with some of my cum still on it. Maggie hurried to take it into her mouth. I put my hand on her head and said.

- Maggie is very good. Come on baby, help me with one more thing. Milk Dolly.

- As my master wishes. She said as she pulled away from my cock.

- That's a good girl. Said I as I got dressed.

Magee was quite skillful at her task, quickly filling another bucket with milk. Dolly went to bed after milking. And I took the bucket of milk and walked merrily to the tall cow. 

- Undress quickly and tell me your name.

- Aki master. With a serious look answered the cow.

- Ok Aki, let's wash your penis and make you feel good.

Aki got into a pose and I began to wash her cock and testicles, which felt heavy. When I finished washing it, I began to stroke it, leisurely exploring the hot organ with my hands. The soft skin was very pleasant to the touch. Before moving into this world, I had only touched my cock with my hands. But here, without squeamishness, and even with pleasure, I caressed three cocks. Oh, and yesterday I even tasted one and let myself be fucked by it. The memories of the previous night made me aroused. I began to jerk the neko's cock leisurely. The cow was panting heavily, and she wasn't the only one, I could hear Maggie's heavy breathing behind me. Pre-ejaculate began to flow out of her cock in a thin stream, I moistened my fingers and lubricated the cow's hole. I began to fuck her ass with two fingers while caressing her cock with my other hand. The cow moaned with pleasure. After kneading the ward's anus, I took off my skirt, my cock was hard. I approached Aki from behind and inserted my cock halfway in. Aki was panting heavily. I pulled my cock out fully and entered her again this time all the way in. 

- Magi I'm going to fuck Aki now, you'll need to milk her. 

The cow nodded and sat down on the bench. I began to leisurely fuck the anus that was tightly clutching my cock. Aki cummed quickly. I continued to enjoy her tight hole. Aki was moaning her body was covered with sweat. I started fucking her with great amplitude holding her waist tightly.

- Master she is ready again, Magi said with a happy smile.

- So help your friend and I'll take over for you.

Magee started milking Aki again. A few minutes later, a loud mooing sound marked the cow's second orgasm. I pulled my cock out of her ass and Aki swayed, breathing heavily and sat down on the floor.

Magee immediately took her friend's place and swayed her hips seductively, waiting for my cock. I spit on Maggie's anus, smeared the saliva on the anus ring with my thumb and inserted my cock all the way in. She was fucked in quick short strokes. The cow moaned loudly and often. Aki took a breath and rushed to her friend's aid and began to milk the cow vigorously. Maggie's anal ring was on the verge and I couldn't and wouldn't hold back. I sharply entered as far as I could and started to cum. Maggie came right after me. 

I walked out of the barn and sat on the bench at the entrance. I looked around the barnyard and thought about what prospects awaited me and I thought about the future, I definitely liked it here and I didn't want to go looking for adventure. Norska is beautiful, with a harem of sex-hungry cowgirls at my side. I got up and headed for the large field to the right of the barn. The field was large and full of a variety of flowers, there was a forest beyond the field and a small river on the side. I decided to pick some flowers and give them to Norska. As I was picking the flowers, Norska came back and shouted at me, I headed towards the smiling beauty. She had a small bag over her shoulder.

- This is for you. Handing the bouquet to the girl, I said. 

- Thank you, you're so sweet.

- And I bought you clothes and more, I made a deal and now a merchant from the market will come by every morning and pick up the goods himself. 

- That's wonderful news Norska. I replied in a satisfied voice and we headed for the house

- Also, the milk you produce is thicker than any other on the market. It will fetch a much better price.

 We entered the house and Norska showed me a green colored garment, cotton pants and shirt.

- It's just like mine. I said happily as I tried the clothes on. 

- Norska, how will you feel about the fact that I want to live with you?

- You're not kidding, are you? Are you serious? With a wide smile asked Norska.

- Yes, I am serious. I like you, you're beautiful, you're caring and hospitable. You also have great tits. I said with a smile.

Norska's cheeks blushed. 

- I will take it very positively and will be glad to consider you as my companion. Norska moved closer to me and we kissed briefly. 

- One more thing, I bought a book of local flora and fauna.

- I'll really need it, thanks sweetie! I put the thick book on the table.

- You smell like cows, how was the morning milking? Asked Norska starting to prepare lunch.

- Milk and milk came out even more than yesterday. Apparently they like to be milked by a man.

- But you didn't just milk them. Norska asked, smiling mischievously.

- Yes and not only milked. Smiling I answered.

- Have you fucked cows?

- No, I'm not interested in them. I'm interested in men. Once upon a time, this world had no men and futanari like me provided population growth, but it was more work than pleasure. Now, with the advent of men, it's both easier and harder. Everybody wants a man. Some men have multiple wives. I'm lucky to have met you.

- I'm lucky to have met you. With a smile I replied.

Norska finished cooking and we sat down to eat, I watched the lady of my heart eating, I looked at her beautiful eyes her lips the way she chews. I love watching her.

- What's up, Pash? What are you looking at? Norska asked puzzled.

- You are cute and I enjoy watching you. I replied with a smile and began to eat.

- Stop it, I'm not used to this, you embarrass me.

- Get used to it, Norska.

We finished eating, the girl cleaned up and went to the yard, I sat down at the books. I had a lot to learn about the world. After sitting for a couple of hours at the books I went out into the yard, I had a little time before the evening milking. After sending all the cows to the field, I went to Norska, who was already finishing the construction of the door. Which I successfully helped her to do. We took a little walk, holding hands, the scenery around the farmstead is beautiful, I told her what I worked as, it turned out that it's very hard to explain what a game designer is.

- So you were a sorcerer in a previous life?

- No, I just did a lot of writing explaining to other people how to realize an idea.

- I thought you said there were little people running around in a glowing box. How did you get them in there?

- Let's just leave it at that, and I'll think of a way to explain it to you. Right now I've got cows to milk. Do you want to help me?

- Nah, you do it, I've got a lot to do around the house.

- Speaking of the house, we should think about building a bigger house. Ours is just fine for two people, but who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Norska smiled dreamily at my suggestion, nodded, we kissed and parted. I called the cows in for their evening milking. Just milking them all. I hurried back to my sweetheart's house. Where I had a hot dinner and a hot girlfriend waiting for me. We had sex and went to bed. I had to get up early to milk the cows before the merchant arrived. Without breakfast, I headed to the cowshed where the horny nekos were waiting impatiently for me. I quickly milked the boobies, which Magi helped me with, while I milked the first one, she helped with the second one. I walked over to Aki, she was already undressed and standing in a pose, her cock already straining in anticipation.

- Let's do it like yesterday, I take you from behind one by one and you help each other. The happy cows nodded.

- Maggie, get her ass ready.

- How's the owner? With a puzzled look at me, Maggie asked.

- Wet her hole with your tongue.

Magee began to lick Aki's hole, and the latter began to moan loudly. I undressed, the sight quickly turned me on. Pulling Maggie away from the activity, I put my cock to Aki's hole and thrust in hard all the way. I fucked her with great amplitude, making loud slapping sounds throughout the room. This pace allowed me to control my arousal so that I could stretch my one time into two cows. After Aki was done, I took Maggie. After Aki helped Magi drain her milk I unloaded into the cows ass. After slapping the cow's ass, I pulled out my cock and let Aki suck and lick it.

I got dressed and took everything I had milked into the house. Soon the merchant arrived, an adult gray-haired man, gaunt with a good-natured face.

- My name is Pasha, let's get acquainted. I handed the milk and the milk to the merchant.

- Hello, Pasha, my name is Heinrich. You have a certain talent for farming. I'll be glad to cooperate. With a smile said the merchant. Handing me a considerable amount of money.

- I think I found my life's work.

- There's a farm not too far from you. You might want to check it out. The owner was heavily invested in production, but he was after the money. And as you know, those who run for money will eat the dust behind those who find themselves in the world. 

- You mean the MacDonal farm? Norska asked.

- Yes, ma'am. I told him if you don't have the stomach for it, don't take it. I'd pay him a visit if I were you.

- We will. I replied in a satisfied voice.

- Well, I'll drop by again tomorrow, your orders are already scheduled for a month in advance. And buy more of these damn cows, more goods more money. With a sly look in his eyes the merchant said and pulled up his horse and rode his wagon into town.

- When do we leave? I asked Norska.

- Right now, let's not waste time. I'll take my savings and let's go, we should not miss the opportunity.

We quickly packed up and set off, taking a couple of flasks of water with us.

5