Development
331 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

40 minutes on the road and we're there. The farm is bigger than ours, but the owner's grandiose plans have gone to waste. A beautiful two-story log cabin, and behind it a huge animal pen. There was a tall, thin man sitting on the porch in a rocking chair.

- Greetings, I was told that you sell cows. My name is Pasha. I stopped on the porch and said.

- And hello to you. You can just call me Mac. That's right, but you're too late. I've sold almost all of them. I've only got three left, a cow, a bunny, a mare, and they're all dicks. I'll give them to you cheap, I don't want to be here too long.

- Show the goods, and then we'll see. Smiling I answered.

The man nodded, slowly got up and we followed him.

- Do you only need animals, maybe you want to buy the whole farm?

- I don't need it, and I don't have that kind of money.

- Oh, I see. I want to sell everything here and become a sailor. I'd like to see the world.

- That's a good idea, Mac. The main thing is to find something you like.

We got to the backyard. 

- Come here, girls, or whatever your name is. Mac said loudly.

Soon the trio appeared. The cow was taller than the others, with black hair and brown eyes, she had wide hips and not average-sized breasts, and under her loincloth she had a rather large cock. The horse was a little lower but more muscular she had small breasts blonde hair and blue eyes legs below the knees passed into hooves. Bunny was not tall with a graceful figure, from the bunny in it was only ears. All three of them were poorly dressed.

- The seller said the cows were the pinnacle of magical breeding, big cows big eggs. Promised me that the milk would be select and in large quantities. So I listened, paid for it like it was made of gold. But it's no use. A horse is good for the farm, it's strong and hardy. And the little ones are only good for serving and fetching, but they're good enough.

- It's sad, can I take a closer look at them?

- Your will, look!

- What do you call them?

- I don't give names to cattle yet. Said Mac with a look of disapproval on his face. With that attitude, I can see why things didn't work out for him.

I approached the neko, and they looked at me with interest. They weren't offended by the way he was treating them. It was strange to me because they're quite intelligent.

- Please show me what you have there. I asked the black-haired cow, pointing to her tubercle.

The cow smiled and my request was fulfilled, the balls are huge, the cock in a relaxed state was more than 15 centimeters. 

- Can I touch it? I turned to her. She nodded and I took her testicles in my hand they were large barely fitting in my palm. I winked at the cow and turned to Mac and said.

- I'll take it.

- Your will is 40 gold pieces. Each. And only sold together.

- Slow down, you're getting cocky! And you don't have a waiting list. Norska exclaimed.

Mac gave me an angry look and said. - Shut your orc bitch up. Or I'll--

He didn't get a chance to finish. I took a step in his direction and threw a straight punch to his jaw, and he swayed. I grabbed his shirt with my left hand and threw a few more punches to his face. Until blood flowed from his shattered nose and lips. I let go and he fell to the floor in a sack. The rage bubbling inside me controlled me, and I grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him into the yard. He tried to say something, but only mumbled unintelligibly. I dragged him to the log where he was chopping wood and pulled out an axe.

- You'll answer for your words now, you bastard. No one dares to insult my woman!

He looked at me frightened and there was a stench, he shit himself.

- Pasha, stop, don't, he's had enough. Calmly said Norska approached. She put her hand on my shoulder and pulled me back a little.

- Yes, Pasha, I understand everything, take these things, I do not need anything, just leave me, please! Mac babbled.

I threw the money I got for the morning milk into his hands. - This is for the axe, I like it.

I took a deep breath to regain consciousness. I took a few sips of water from the flask. I was shaking from the adrenaline rush.

- I'm going to go get them and we'll go home, keep it together honey. In a minute, Norska took all the neko out and we headed home.

- That was rough on him. But it felt good, I've never had a man stand up for me like that before. Norska said with a smile

- I wasn't like that in the past. The rage literally pierced me. I almost made a mess of things.

- Don't worry. It'll be all right. You change after the transfer, it's normal. You're still you, but you have a new body.

-Yeah, there's still a lot of things to figure out and figure out how things work. Thanks for holding it together. 

- It's all right, darling, nothing's happened, nothing to worry about.

For some time we walked in silence Norska was shining with pleasure, apparently it was very important and very pleasant to see in me not just a partner but also a protector.

I turned to the cow

- How often were you milked?

- Not milked, I did it on my own.

- I'll do it differently, you'll like it. What's your name?

The black-haired woman smiled broadly and replied. - Only what the merchant gave me. My name is Frida, master.

- It's your turn, honey, tell me about yourself.

- Why? I've never been milked! I don't have a name, they call me bunny.

- I see, you like being called bunny?

- I don't know, I haven't thought about it.

- Then I'll call you Pearl. 

- Thank you sir for my new name! I like you, sir! You're kind. 

- Thank you, Pearl. 

Then I turned to the filly. - Share your story.

- What's there to share? I've been called hey you. And I didn't like the last owner. I liked the way you treated him, you're strong and fair. 

- What did he do to you?

- Sometimes he used to whip me hard when I was tired and couldn't work anymore.

Norska looked at me and said. - Whatever he got, he deserved.

I took Norska by the Hand and turned to the filly again. - What is your name?

- My name is Sentoria sir.

- What a beautiful name. The horse smiled back at me and we continued on our way.

Soon we reached the farm. I took the three of them into the barn, showed them where they would live. And headed home. At home, the food was already on the table. I didn't get to the table before Norska dragged me to bed, taking off my clothes and kissing me passionately on the lips. I lay on my back and the girl quickly pulled down my pants took my cock in her hand and looking directly into my eyes ran her tongue from the base of my cock to the head and began to suck it slowly sometimes switching to my testicles.

- You're so hot, I want you. I said looking at Norska.

The girl smiled and quickly threw off her clothes and got into a pose, her cock was tense and lubrication was already flowing from it. I started jerking her off and kneading her testicles and she started moaning a little. I squeezed her cock hard and squeezed a large amount of pre-ejaculate from her urethra into my palm. I lubed my cock and applied the lube to her anus. For a while I fucked her hole with two fingers. When I finished with the short foreplay I put my cock to her hole and started pressing. The anal ring was very tight and I had to push hard before I got in.

I slowly entered as far as I could, at the end I held back a bit until I felt Norska relax. I took hold of her gorgeous thighs and started to slowly fuck her tight hole. The girl began to breathe heavily and then started moaning loudly, thrusting her hips towards me. I took this as a sign that she wanted me to fuck her harder and increased the pace. Soon I was fucking her as fast as I could. Her body tensed, her anus gripping my cock very tightly. I couldn't hold back any longer. And then she moaned especially loudly and started to cum, her cum hitting the floor in a powerful stream. I managed to make a few frictions, squeezed her hips even harder, drove my cock all the way in and cum in her ass. Her body shuddered with orgasm for a few moments. I pulled my cock out and she collapsed on the bed, I lay down next to her. We breathed heavily.

- My man I want you to always take me like this, I have never experienced such a vivid orgasm. 

I kissed her lips in return. The kiss became more and more passionate, I got aroused again, Norska lay down on her stomach and I took her in the ass again. The second time lasted longer but ended the same way. After lying in our arms for a while we went to eat. After eating I went to the yard, and the girl stayed to tidy up. After a walk and stretching I went to the barn and sent the cows for a walk in the field. Maggie helped the newcomers get settled and washed up from the road. We'll have to get them some new clothes, I thought.

I sat down to my books and read late into the night until my sweetheart took me to bed.

The week progressed in a measured and predictable manner. In the morning I worked in the cowshed, in the afternoon I worked on the farm, Norska and I began to exercise together, my body responded to the training and I was getting stronger, but I was far from Norska's muscles and strength. Orc blood flowed in her, and their breed could not be surpassed in strength. The financial situation was fine, and the house was getting cosy. We got chickens. We bought nice neat clothes for our charges. On a day off, we went into town. We harnessed the mare and she easily pulled our small cart. I was a little embarrassed at first, I thought of them more as people than animals. But I could see that she liked to show her vigour and strength, her powerful legs and strong thighs pulled us quite quickly. When we arrived we went straight to the shaman. We were lucky to meet her on the street, Norska recognised her immediately. As it turned out they knew each other well. We went to the house where we were immediately seated at the table and given tea. Norska told us how we had met. She also told how we lived and too many intimate details were told, I sat and blushed, I was embarrassed to listen to her savouring how she fucked me or how today she woke me up with a blowjob. The ladies reassured me by saying that it was normal, sex was a joy and it could be shared. The shamaness brought a sack and after holding my hands for a while, she poured out the contents, which were pebbles and bones. She looked puzzled at the mosaic and said.

- So, Pasha, you're a wizard. Your death in that world was instantaneous and the goddess taking you away used a lot of magic to successfully rescue and transport you. How powerful you are is hidden from me. I will give you a book and a crystal to concentrate your magical power. If you have a lot of power, you will figure it out yourself, but if you have little, it's better not to waste time on it. Men either have it or they don't.

I listened to all the instructions and the shamaness gave me a book and a crystal of green color.

We said goodbye and went for a walk through the market, gathering the necessary things for the house. After buying everything we returned home. After sorting out the purchases and getting some rest from the trip I went to the evening milking. I started as usual with the dairy cows. What a pleasure it was, not a job. 

I had Maggie helping me with everything, as usual she was fussy and eager for special attention to her and her holes. I liked fucking that cow in the ass myself. But today I wanted to take Frida, and I was in no hurry to let the newcomers know that such special treatment had to be earned by diligent behavior and a docile nature. Frida was the largest of the cows in every sense, milking her was a special pleasure, her large cock was beautiful and lay well in my hand. Frida was taller than the rest with a calm temperament, she had large muscles wide hips and beautiful firm breasts with always protruding nipples. When it was her through and she was the last of the cowgirls I went in to see her. A black haired brown eyed beauty, yes her sharp facial features neat nose and plump lips were pleasing to my gaze.

I would say she was model-like in appearance, except for a couple of things she had horns cow ears and below the knees covered with wool that turned into hooves legs. She stood naked, she always undressed before I came in and greeted me naked. I took a bucket of water and came over and started to wash her cock from my touch it immediately stood up Frida took a deep breath and licked her lips without taking her eyes off me. I put the bucket down and undressed and took her cock again when it was erect it was about 30 centimeters and was getting so thick that it could not be grasped with one hand. I began to caress her body with my hands and ran my hands over her thighs and stomach and began to caress her breasts. Frida let out a light moan and I kissed her. She pressed herself against me, I felt her excited hot cock with my belly, she took hold of mine with her hands and I started to knead her ass, a big firm ass. My tongue slid into her mouth, exploring and tasting her, she moaned again and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her hips moved rhythmically back and forth. I moaned into her mouth and her hand left my waist and slid between us, taking my cock she began to slowly but insistently stroke it. I continued to kiss her and caress her body. I sucked on her nipples, nibbling them lightly, she moaned and lifted one leg slightly. My hand reached for her thigh and I began to massage her buttocks. We were both already breathing heavily and our cocks were wet with cum. I turned her around and bent her over. I saw a gorgeous ass with a puffy anus hole, I squeezed some pre-ejaculate out of her cock and started to lubricate her anus sometimes dipping a finger into it then two. When I had stretched her hole as much as possible, I took my cock to the desired hole and began to slowly plunge into the maelstrom of tight muscles until I entered her as far as I could. I stayed still for a while, letting her get used to having me inside her. The only thing she did was lean forward even lower, as if that would make me go in deeper. So I did. I started fucking her slowly and carefully. Then I increased the pace, slowly, so she could get used to it. She let out a loud moan. Then another. Finally I found the perfect tempo. Sweat began to break out on her body she moaned. The tension in her body was rising. I felt that I was on the edge too, a shiver ran through her body and she started to cum with a loud moan. Her anus clenched tightly on my cock and I cum followed. I pulled my cock out of her ass she sat on the floor and started licking and sucking mine. When she was done she handed me a pail filled with her milk smiling broadly.
- Thank you Mr. I liked it very much. Said Frida and started to get dressed. When I had finished in the cowshed I went into the house and sat down to read a book. 

4