Chapter 54 – Who Dares?!
410 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Continued)
 
As she swallowed gulp by gulp of the heroic knight’s blood, she also saw flashes of life. Battles he’d won, places he’d been, the monsters and horrors he had faced’ they all flashed past Lucy’s mind.
 
‘He truly is an admirable warrior’ Lucy thought to herself, ‘far better than Sir Robert was in my past life…’
 
Suddenly Lucy was snapped out of her thoughts by her grip on the knight suddenly loosening by a large margin. From where she was still latched onto his jugular she could see his armor had now appeared around his whole body save his face and neck.
 
‘Could it sense I mean to end his life…’ she wondered, ‘no matter, It’s too late.’
 
Lucy kept up her draining efforts and actually increased the rate as time slowly ticked by. Similarly the defiant half giant resisted just as long as Lucy drained. In all honesty this was probably the longest draining she’d ever done but after about 7 minutes it was completed.
 
With a relaxed slump the knight eventually gave in and fell into Lucy’s embrace. His huge gilded figure was awkwardly supported only by Lucy’s arms and mouth as small rivers of blood ran down his neck and over his armor.
 
 
“Oh.. my… god” Lucy gasped as she finally unlatched from the muscular neck of the knight.
 
Her golden irises seemed to beam in the dusky evening as the powerful new blood in her system rocketed her on a high. She felt the Sire rank Blood Core in her chest hum and burn as her cultivation began to push forward even more.
 
‘Gather Yourself!’ she yelled at herself mentally. Time was of the essence if she truly wished to turn Nox into a vampire.
 
Wasting no time Lucy summoned a claw on her right hand’s index finger and slit her wrist in one quick move. Using her telekinesis and clawed right hand she gently propped Nox’s limp head up and opened his mouth.
 
For a moment, she caressed his chestnut curls before saying,
 
“I took away your old life as a gilded slave to this kingdom, come, live for me again as the ruler of my armies and be truly free”
 
At that moment Lucy spilled the already gushing blood into Nox’s gaping maw. She then squeezed her slitted wrist’s hand, as she simultaneously willed her body to not heal the wound and used her Blood Domain ability to increase the output of blood.
 
WHOOSH
 
However, a sudden mental wave and message rocked Lucy consciousness and caused her to faulter a bit before she quickly regained control.
 
“W-What was that?” she asked aloud whipping her head before, entering her consciousness where she heard the mental message
 
‘Master help me!’ Sera’s panicked voice sounded out
 
Lucy was shocked.
 
‘Who- or what dares!’ she fumed furiously
 
All kinds of possibilities raced through Lucy’s mind as she thought of who could dare pose a threat to Sera, on tonight of all nights.  
 
But as much as she wanted to race back to Port Blackwood and save Sera immediately, she had to finish up the birth of her next progeny. Lucy felt like she was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
 
‘Urgh I’ll just finish this first and head back immediately!’ Lucy decided as she turned her attention back to the still not breathing Nox.
 
“Why’s it taking so long ugh… it has to be because he’s so huge.”
 
After several more minutes of dripping her blood into his mouth to no avail Lucy decided upon a different course of action. After making sure he swallowed the last mouthful, with a grunt Lucy scooped the huge knight over her shoulder and into the empty basin inside the depths of the cave.
 
 
The 6ft deep basin wouldn’t be able to hold the half giant at all if he was standing but comatose and laying as he is now he fit perfectly, albeit a bit squished.
 
“Im sorry I don’t have time to welcome you into our world for the first time personally, let this blood do in my absence,” at that moment Lucy stood over the knight in the basin and made a much longer incision up her arm.
 
Lucy then pushed her Blood Domain ability up a notch and drained as much blood as she could spare right now out of the wound in her arm. After just a moment there was a huge floating orb of blood just above Nox’s form.
 
“W-When you awaken, seek me out” she instructed as the wound closed and the giant globe of blood streamed into the basin.
 
Drop by drop Lucy watched her precious blood fill the basin and over Nox’s head in quick succession. Once she saw that even his armor was semi covered, she decided it was safe to leave
 
‘I hope nothing goes wrong I’m not sure this has ever been done before’ thought Lucy as she looked back one last time with a worried sigh.
...

 
13