Seeing my man
552 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Arc 1. Helping the “White Lotus” find peace

 [Warning NSFW content towards the end]



 

 

Waking up I squinted my eyes as I watched Lucas open my curtains letting the sunshine into the room. Turning to look at me Lucas smiled.

“Good morning Yu get up I promised Han Jun I would take you to see him”

A mixture of emotions filled my heart. I hesitated sitting up in bed. What if Jun wants to see me because he wants to break up?! Of what if he’s mad and stands me up.

Looking at his little brother, Lucas could tell he was letting his mind wander in stupid directions. Walking up to Yu, Lucas hit him on the forehead with his knuckle.

“Stop thinking about stupid stuff and let’s go”

Looking up at Lucas i pout “Big brother its not stupid...I know he’s mad at me”

“Ok, but do you want him to be even angrier with you because you didn’t go today?

Grumbling, I headed to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror I patted my cheeks.  Ok since Jun is already angry, let’s dress our best. First things first I should S-Shower.

Hearing the water begin to run Lucas sighed messaging his temples. This kid...Jun is in for a surprise today.

Drying my wet hair my face was still flushed as I changed into an oversized white shirt and black loose pants that fold up at my ankles along with black and white sneakers. To top it all off I put a white hat on. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I smiled. Good 

In the car, Lucas kept glancing at me making me nervous “Big brother stop staring at me do you have a problem?!

Covering his mouth with his fist Lucas shook his head “No I was just thinking you’re finally becoming an adult” 

 

 

Feeling my whole face heat up I stuttered “N-No don’t g-get the wrong idea it’s not-”

Waving his hand Lucas chuckled “It's ok Little brother It's none of my business”

“I said it’s not like that!

Lucas’s laughter filled the car as he drove us to Jun’s house. Driving up to the giant house my palms started to sweat. Looking out the window I had the urge to run.

[System: Master you should talk to Jun...be strong (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑]

[Yu Jie: Little Bun T_T]

Stopping the car Lucas looked at me “Get out”

Jumping from the nerves I looked at Lucas wide-eyed “W-What?

“I promised to drop you off so get out” 

Grabbing Lucas arm I looked at him with pleading eyes “Big brother come in with me”

Brushing my hand off he gave me a fake smile “N-o  w-a-y”

Why not?!

Getting out of the car Lucas came over to my side and opened the door. Grabbing my arm he pulled me out of the car. Gripping onto his arm I gave him a pleading look again. 

“Big brother come on it won’t take long”

 

Trying to get out of my grip Lucas gritted his teeth “No let go”

Pouting I smacked Lucas’s arm away from me as I stomped my feet “Why Not?!

Looking frustrated Lucas fixed his hair “Because I said no”

Looking out the window Jun laughed as he watched the two brothers argue. Giving Lucas a pitying look, the butler standing next to him spoke.

“Master I think you should go out there...it looks like master Lucas is having...difficulties” 

Fixing his jacket Jun hummed “Hmm I should, Let’s go pick up my love”

Arguing with Lucas I didn’t notice when the door to the house opened. Looking at me Lucas shook me off.

“Why do you want me to go with you so bad?!

“Because I'm nervous It’s been 3 weeks and I feel like my heart is going to burst!

 

 

A deep chuckle made me freeze and my whole body burn. Lowering my hat to cover my face I turned fiddling with my fingers. Peeking at Jun I felt my ears burn even more. Ahh, why is my body reacting like this? What am I an animal in heat?! It’s only been 3 weeks Yu Jie pull yourself together damn

 

Peeking at Jun talking to Lucas I bit my lip keeping the weird sound that was going to spill out of my mouth under control. Looking at Jun I felt my neck flush as he pinched my waist. Catching my look Jun flashed a smile. Shit wtf why is he so handsome ahh I'm going to die

 

Watching the car leave I sighed  Noo Big brother come back... Save me there’s something wrong with my body T_T

Eyes softening Jun caressed my cheek  “Yu...Its been awhile my love”

Hugging his waist I let my head rest on his chest “I-Im sorry Jun I...I had something I had to take care of I didn’t mean to avoid you”

Stroking my head Jun chuckled “I know Yu...Let’s go in. Did you eat breakfast yet?

“No, I wanted to eat with you”

“I see Its like you read my mind, my love”

Burying my head in his stomach I felt ticklish in my heart. “When did you come up with a new nickname for me?

“Do you not like it?

“No, I l-like it”

Sitting at the dinner table I couldn’t help but stare at Jun. Now that I got a good look at him his handsome face looked even sexier today. Before we sat down for breakfast Jun went upstairs to change. When he came down the stairs I felt my heart stir. Now that I think of it I’ve never seen Jun in casual clothes. 

 

Looking at him sitting down he wore a simple white T-shirt and black slacks. On his feet, he wore simple black house slippers But the part that took my breath away was...Jun’s hair was down in a messy style. 

It gave him a cozy yet sexy feel that was driving my heart crazy. Put the look together and I felt my soul leave my body. Pulling my hat a little further down I sighed in my heart ah he’s too sexy what to do.

 

“Yu?

Putting my fork down I looked at Jun tilting my head “Yes?”

Leaning on the table Jun put his chin on his palm “I heard that Luo Bai has been arrested this morning”

Eyes widening I sat up straight “What?!

Wrinkling his eyebrows Jun straightened his posture “It, wasn’t you? 

Mouth wide open I waved my hands in front of me “No way I wanted to play with him for a bit longer”

“Then?

Putting my hand up I took out my phone “Hold on”

Acting as if I was looking stuff up I called out to my little bun.

[Yu Jie: What’s the meaning of this?]

[System: Yes it seems like Lei He was at first just sending a fake message to Luo Bai’s company to make it seem as if his male lover sent him a very racy message but while sending that he stumbled on company records that were about to be disposed of proving Essence media has been manipulating the music charts as well as selling off their artists for “Promotion”]

[Yu Jie: But I asked him not to make a move without my permission]

[System: It seems like one of Essence media's competitors was also hacking into Essence medias system and uncovered the same information and they’re the ones that leaked the files]

 

[Yu Jie: send me the footage]

 

[System: ~Ding~]

 

Wrinkling my eyebrows my eyes widened, a laugh spilled out of my mouth. That Lei He who would have thought, He never needed my help

 ~ World Mission tasks ~

 

Help Lian He escape her tragic fate   Time Limit: 2 Years Complete

Cause Luo Bai’s downfall   Time limit: 1 Year  Complete

 Get all of the target peoples affection to 88   Complete

Get the object of revenge affection to 0  Complete

  ~Host body wishes~

 

Be the owner of a large company Time Limit: 4 Years  Complete

Win an award for acting Time Limit: 3 Years  In progress

[Yu Jie: ...So I have 3 years to become the king of the silver screen...how long do I get in this world?]

[System: Well since you never stayed in any world before this one you have those points plus the fact your completion rate is high and you finished most of the missions early… I’d say until you die naturally of old age...Congratulations Master]

Suddenly looking up at jun I felt like I was floating. Giving him a big smile I bolted up from my chair diving into his arms mumbling. “I can stay with you forever in this lifetime”

Jun, who was stroking my hair, suddenly paused when he heard me. Because I was buried into Jun’s chest I didn’t see the dark look that flashed in his eyes. 

Looking at Yu that was buried in his arms, Jun tightened his grip and his eyes dark. This lifetime? Yu Is mine, even in my next life he will be mine and mine alone.

Seeing Jun’s dark look the system shivered WOw t-this man is a tyrant more so than I thought…

[System: Master I wish you luck]

[Yu Jie: Eh? Ah thanks, Little Bun] 

Sitting on Jun’s bed I couldn’t shake the excitement I was feeling. Looking over at Jun he was leaning against his headboard answering emails on his computer. Looking back over at the Tv, the channel changed to a news report. Watching as the police dragged Luo Bai into the police station I smiled. Suddenly he got loose and got in front of one of the cameras shouting like a mad man. 

 

“Kai Maxwell I know it was you” The look in his eyes changed as he laughed hysterically.

“Oh wait It’s not Kai Maxwell is it-”

   

 

Rolling my eyes I sighed Why is he so obsessed with saying my na-

“It’s whatever the thing that took Kai maxwell's body is”

Stiffening my eyes widened and my heart started racing. My hands shook and the control I had in my hand dropped to the floor. Standing up I looked at the Tv in horror. No way h-how No he couldn’t...I didn’t slip up...so how?

[System: Master?! Don’t worry the world didn’t notice...Calm down Jun-]

Feeling my heart drop I shivered  Jun?! Right, Jun is right behind me...what does he think of my reaction. Feeling Jun’s eyes on my back dread filled me. Just when I was about to turn around my phone rang. Bolting over to my phone I flashed a smile at Jun.

“Ah I have to take this, I’ll be a minute” Before Jun could reply I dashed out of the room. Seeing the caller ID I answered right away. 

Watching Yu run out of the room Jun turned to look at the Tv with a cold gaze. Picking up his phone he dialed a number. Very soon there was a gruff voice on the other end.

“Yes Boss”

 “Lou Bai needs to go”

“Yes Boss well finish the job as soon as possible”

“Don’t do it too quick I don’t want it to look suspicious”

  “Yes Boss”

 

-

-

-

On the other hand, Yu Jie was standing outside in the garden. The moon shined down on his figure giving him a mysterious feeling.

 

“Lei He”

“Hey Yu Jie hope I wasn't interrupting you”

“W-Whats up?

“Did you see that Luo Bai got arrested?

“I saw...the news just now”

“I promised to ask you...If I was going to do anything to Luo Bai”

“......”

“I'm sorry...I couldn’t help it, I hacked into his system and leaked the information”

“How did you know what to look for?

“...You might not believe me but...I remembered where he kept the information”

“But How”

“Just how you knew I was awake and wore the hat I painted for you...You knew Luo Bai was going to be there and you knew he would attack you and that I would see it”

“I..-”

“Yu Jie we got a second chance at life...I’m so glad you decided to help me again even though I was the cause of your death in our last life”

“No, you-”

“When I woke up in the hospital after I died I couldn’t believe it...I was going to avoid you. I didn’t want you to get hurt because of me again...I wouldn’t be able to bear it if I lost you again”

Hearing the rawness of Lei He’s voice I could tell he was silently crying. Feeling my emotions and the original host’s emotions mesh together I started to choke up. 

“I-Im sniff* sorry Yu Jie...B-But Hng we made it this time...You even found someone you love...I’m so happy”  

Gripping the phone my vision blurred as my tears fell.

 “We survived Kai”

The second the words left Lie he’s mouth I felt very light. Then suddenly I felt something leave my body. Blinded by a bright light I closed my eyes. When I opened them again my eyes widened. 

“Kai?!

Standing in front of me was a young boy. His black hair shone in the moonlight. I was mesmerized by his blue eyes. When he smiled I realized he had dimples.

“Yu Jie”

Walking closer Kai grabbed my hand “Thank you Yu Jie because of you Lei He can be happy”

“You-”

“Please take care of my family and the He family...I hope you spend your days happily with Han Jun”

“N-No but you...What about you?

Giving me a sad smile Kai backed away “I’m already dead...I can't come back”

“I-I'll give you your body back!”

WIde-eyed Kai shook his head “You love Han Jun too much to leave”

A slight blush appeared on Kai’s cheeks “Plus I found someone I like...I’m going to follow him into the reincarnation cycle”

Giving Kai a sad smile I couldn’t help gripping my chest. Bowing to him I let my tears fall. 

“I’m glad I chose you Yu Jie...as a gift, I’ll give you my emotions. That way your chest won’t hurt anymore”

“No, I already have your body that in itself is enough of a gift”

Shaking his head Kai suddenly grabbed my arm “Keep my emotions...Your system is a very good system...But be careful of the higher-ups. They Lie”

Startled I looked at him wide-eyed “What do you-”

“I'm running out of time but remember If you see a higher-Up act like you don’t have emotions Your not supposed to h-”

Gripping Kai, I tried to keep him there as he disappeared “What do you mean?! Kai?! Kai wait!”

Reaching out to try to grab Kai, my hands gripped air stunned, I stared at the spot he stood. He’s gone...I'm not supposed to have...what? What is going on?

In a daze, I made my way back inside. Opening the door to Jun’s room I stood there staring at the man. It seems like he just got out of the shower he had a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked relaxed as he drank a glass of water. The water dripped down his neck, his muscles were well defined. HIs long legs peeked out from the towel.

Looking up at the ceiling I sighed in my heart. Is he doing this on purpose? Does he really think I won’t jump him? Does he have that much confidence?! 

Noticing my presence Jun gave a slight smile. Walking over to me he put his hand on the door frame. Putting on an innocent expression he looked down at me.

“How was your call?

Trying to avoid looking down at “that” I hummed “It was good”

Cressing my cheek Jun frowned “Were you crying?

“N-NO I...Y-You took a bath?

Humming Jun led me into the room by my waist “I did why? Did you want to join me?

Blushing I shook my head “No I already took one before coming I wan-”

Realizing what I was just about to say I covered my mouth. Raising his eyebrow Jun leaned in close to my ear. Feeling his hot breath on my ear I shivered. 

“You wanted to? What?

“N-NO nothing” 

 

Jun chuckled as he used his fingers to rub Yu Jie’s nape. Then bringing Yu Jie into his arms Jun began to plant kisses first on his forehead then his cheek, his nose then he nibbled on Yu Jie’s ear causing Yu Jie to let out a moan.

Grabbing Yu Jie princess style Jun carried him to the bed gently laying him down. Licking his lips Jun trapped Yu Jie in between his arms. Leaning down until he was just a hair away from Yu Jie’s lips Jun smiled.

 

“Yu...Do you want me? 

Blushing hard Yu Jie bit his lip glancing at Jun, Yu Jie gulped. Then he wrapped his arms around Jun’s neck. Whispering into his ear.

“I want you Jun”

Feeling the pit of his stomach heat up Jun couldn’t hold back. He swiftly took control of Yu Jie’s mouth intertwining their tongues fighting for dominance. Breathy moans filled the air. 

Sliding his hands into Yu Jie’s shirt, Jun's hand caresses his back, his waist, and finally his round protruding buds. 

“Nn..J-Jun...Ah!...W-Wait!”

Lifting Yu Jie’s shirt Jun leaned down and took one of the pink round buds into his mouth sucking and licking it.

“Ahh!!...Nn...Ju-Ah!!” Arching his back Yu Jie cried out gripping Jun’s hair. 

Groaning Jun reached for Yu Jie’s pants, Knowing that he was coming for this Yu Jie wore loose pants that were easy to remove. Pulling off Yu Jie’s pants both of their breaths hitched.

 

 

Looking at Jun looking at his body Yu Jie heated up. 

“J-Jun...Nn...H-Hurry”

 

Jun’s Silver eyes darkened as he leaned in, smirking Jun used his palm to stroke Yu Jie’s member through his underwear.

 

“ahh!!...N-No...ah!..Jun!”

 

Arching his back Yu Jie tried to rub himself against Jun’s palm. Realizing it wasn’t working Yu Jie wrapped his legs around Jun’s waist bringing him closer and began to rub against him.

 

“D-Don’t! tease...Nn...Me”

 

Seeing the beauty mark on Jun’s neck Yu Jie leaned in and gave it a lick before biting it Gaining a moan from Jun. Feeling extremely hot Yu Jie got up pulling his shirt off. Pushing Jun to sit down Yu Jie climbed onto him straddling his lap. 

 

Feeling something hard poking him Yu Jie began to rub against it. 

 

“Nn...Haa..Yu-”

 

Running his hands along Yu Jie’s back Jun gripped Yu Jie’s butt fondling it then he slowly slid his fingers past the fabric. Feeling Jun’s finger penetrate him Yu Jie’s gaze began to mist over. 

 "Ahh! ah!" he exclaimed from the sudden stimulation. 

           

 

Trying to ease Yu Jie’s pain Jun plundered Yu Jie’s mouth. Lack of oxygen made Yu Jie dazed. Inserting another finger Jun stroked Yu Jie’s waist. 

 

Yu Jie had tears at the corners of his eyes as he gripped onto Jun’s shoulders leaving red marks on Jun’s back. 

Taking out his fingers Jun removed Yu Jie’s underwear. Positioning his stiff member to Yu Jie’s entrance, Jun bit Yu Jie’s ear. His husky voice laced with lust sounded. 

“Haa...Yu..your finally mine” FInally Jun slowly slid his hard member into Yu Jie’s entrance 

"Ahh! Nn...Ahh!!...Jun-" Gripping onto Jun. Yu Jie could only moan. 

Feeling Jun deep in him, Yu Jie lost all sense of reason nibbling and licking Jun’s neck and shoulders. Once Jun was all the way in he sighed in pleasure.

 "Yu...hahh..." 

Taking a moment to admire Yu Jie. Jun felt very satisfied seeing all the red marks on Yu Jie’s body. Kissing Yu Jie’s eyes, Jun grabbed Yu Jie's waist holding him up then he suddenly let go. 

"Ahh!! Nnh! ahh!! aahh! Stop! Too deep!" 

 

Not listening to Yu Jie’s pleas Jun once again gripped Yu Jie's waist this time aiming right at Yu Jie’s prostate. 

"Ahh!!...Good!..Jun- ah...ahh!!!"

After a couple more powerful thrusts Yu Jie’s vision turned white as he came. Feeling Yu Jie's entrance squeeze around him, Jun groaned and came inside.

 

"haahn...nng..Yu"

 "Too deep... ahh!! aahn! stop! enough!" " Curling up his toes Yu Jie begged. 

 Crying out Yu Jie couldn't control his voice as Jun thrust into him again.  Yu Jie didn't know how long he was tossed around by Jun but he knows they changed positions multiple times.

 

 

|ω-o) This chapter is *Cough* umm tell me what you thought in the comments. (//ω//) Have a good day, Be safe.  (´ᴖωᴖ`) The spacing is off again but I dont know how to fix it ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )

 
19