EPISODE 11 – The Sacred Protagonist (Part 2)
60 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“All I have to do is to drink the drug, right?”

I was at home, inside my room, sitting on my bed. The drug lay in my right hand. A glass full of water sits atop the table beside my bed.

Putting the drug near my face, I prepare to intake.

“Well, here goes nothing.”

Throwing it into my mouth, I quickly grab the glass of water and gulp away.

Glug. Glug. Glug.

The water goes through my throat, carrying my hope. Since I had confirmed that the drug safely enters my system, I return the glass of water to its rightful place.

Now to wait.

I sit down, eagerly awaiting the fated time the drug comes into effect. 15 minutes later and nothing happens; I even got hit with a wave of drowsiness.

“Never mind, I’m tired. I’ll go to sleep.”

I snuggle in my bed with my blanket.

“Yeah, I guess I should’ve asked about when it was gonna hit. Who knows if it takes hours or days?”

Goodness, I must have been really tired today. I close my eyes and fall asleep almost immediately.

..

.

April 27, 20XX

7:00 AM

Yawn.

My arms reach out when I stretch out my arms. Though, to my surprise, there is an odd itchy feeling residing on my face.

Hm? Why can’t I see anything? What’s this on my face?

Out of sheer curiosity, I touch the obscure thing blocking my vision. Frisky, thin, and rough, was what I would describe it.

Hair? Huh?

Could it be? In a hurry, I set aside the unidentified object and a bright light enters my eyes. My eyes slightly squinted, eventually adapts to the sunlight and I peer upon my hands, loads and loads of hair.

This… is my hair?

“It… worked? It worked! Wait! I need to see this in the mirror.”

Elated, my body proactively runs toward the bathroom door. Touching the door knob, I turn it fully and enter the holy room.

I turn on the lights. There was a large rectangular mirror right near the sink. It reflects my current image.

“Woah… This is pretty long. Too long in my case. It reaches all the way to my knees. It seems like I have to cut some part of it.”

I exit the bathroom, go downstairs, and snatch some scissors from one of our drawers. With scissors in tow, I return to the bathroom.

Maybe, I should keep it…

Snip.

Some strands drop to the ground.

“Like that. Just as long as my shoulders and… put the hair in front to form long bangs.”

I was pretty proud of my image.

Lookin’ like a degenerate, Kibe.

If you didn’t know, I was complimenting myself there.

“Nice, nice.”

It’s not like the people would notice my presence at school, so I think it’s fine for me to have hair as long as this. One of the perks of being a mob character, I suppose.

..

.

8:15 AM

I was in my classroom at my seat.

“In hentai, the work does itself, so all I have to do is to wait.”

..

.

12:00 NN

Ring. Ring.

The school bell rang.

Nothing happened.

“I’ll keep waiting. I can’t see properly, but I should manage.”

It’s hot with such a hairstyle, but I’ll persevere.

..

.

4:00 PM, Dismissal time

Ring. Ring.

The bell rang.

Nothing… happened. I think I’ll probably encounter someone on the way home, yes, definitely. There has to be one!

..

.

4:45 PM

I hadn’t met anyone on my trip back home.

Maybe tomorrow.

..

.

To my dismay, nothing occurs on that day as well.

..

.

April 29, 20XX

7:00 AM

I rise up immediately.

“NOTHING HAPPENED! WHY? I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT! I DID THE HAIRSTYLE RIGHT!”

Rushing to the bathroom once more, I turn the lights on to take another good look at myself.

Hang on, isn’t my hairstyle a bit too straight?

“Fuck! That must’ve been it! I’ll just mess it up.”

I sigh.

Would it still even work?

Bzzt. Bzzt.

I hear vibrations from my phone that resides on top of the table beside my bed.

Huh?

I pick up my phone and enter 6969 as the lock password. I notice a peculiar unread notification on the LINE app.

“What is this? Spam? Or perhaps a phisher?”

I check the name and it was not what I anticipated.

“HUH? ARISU?! HOW? I DIDN’T GIVE HER MY NUMBER!”

Bzzt. Bzzt.

My phone vibrates again.

Immediately?

I see that there was a new message. I decide to read it out aloud.

“You must be confused why I have your number right now, if so, it’s because I merely borrowed your phone during the time you asked me to give the pill.”

THAT WHORE! WHEN?!

Bzzt. Bzzt.

My phone vibrates again with a new message prepared.

“I added your number. Don’t worry, I gave your phone back as you can see. “

Don’t state the obvious!

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Another message.

“Don’t forget to come this 8:00. School.”

“Oh yeah, it’s Golden Week. What time is it, anyway?”

I check the time from my phone.

“7:07 AM. I still got around an hour to go,” I heave a sigh, “Guess I’ll get prepared.”

..

.

7:47 AM

Reluctantly, I go outside in my casual clothes.

I don’t need to dress all fancy. I’m not dressed to impress.

“It sure is hot with this hair; I can barely see a thing. The sun’s also shining a bit brighter than before, it feels hotter than it should be.”

It’s almost like summer, even though it’s still only spring. Actually, maybe I’m just overreacting. That’s nitpicking. I’m probably just looking for changes to see if it truly worked.

To confirm if I was merely jumping to conclusions, I look around my surroundings to see any oddities.

Hm. The skin of the people seem more… different… in a way.

“How do I say this? A bit more... hue? No, I don’t think so. Saturated. Yeah, that’s the word. Hang on, was it always this saturated?”

Do I have an eye defect? This is odd. Why am I seeing the world like this?

Doesn’t hentai have more saturated colors than anime?

Then it all clicks.

“My hair… is taking effect?”

A mischievous grin forms on my face and I march toward my destination with full confidence. Though, before I proceed, I make a mandatory detour to my favorite and most beloved vending machine.

Inserting a 100-yen coin, I press the button of my beloved drink and it drops to the bottom. I grab it and sit on the chair just near it.

“A black coffee! To commemorate this moment.”

Click.

The lid opens. The strong aroma of coffee beans permeate my nose.

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.

“Blegh! Bitter. Urgh, how do people drink this stuff? Well, it’s not as bad as they make it out to be. Maybe it just takes some getting used to. Hm?”

Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a person, in her uniform? Presumably around the same grade as I am.

“Yeah, that’s screaming flags. If I interact with that, I am automatically pulled into the thread of a hentai plot. Which is exactly what I wanted!”

I’ll just finish my coffee and I’ll ask what’s up.

“So hungry…” she whispers.

Way to trigger the guilt…

I go to the vending machine to order another drink.

Clank.

The milk tea enters my hand and I proceed toward the poor girl. She looks at me with empty and lifeless eyes.

Yikes, these are the bad types to get involved with. I’ll just give her this and go.

I reach out the beverage to her.

“Take it,” I tell her.

“F-For me?”

“Yeah,” I say whilst averting my eyes.

She timidly receives my offer.

“I didn’t order you any acidic beverages, since it’ll make your stomach worse. The vending machine also didn’t have any snacks, so…”

She proceeds to drink and I leave upon cue.

“Wait!” she tells me.

Unconsciously, I follow her orders, but I do not turn around.

“P-Please! Let me repay you!” she offers me.

Finally, I take a good look at her. Her design was simplistic, with black silky hair, brown eyes, and a cute sailor uniform, yet she looked like one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life. Her cleavage was slightly showing from her pulling her own collar.

Yeah, doujinishi has to make beautiful artwork and characters in order to sell. That’s why she’s so beautiful despite her simplistic appearance. However…

I reject her offer in a roundabout way and turn around.

“You don’t need to. I’m a bad person. You’re better off looking for much better people.”

“B-But-”

“I did it in the spur of moment. I don’t need favors, I merely did it because I wanted to. Find yourself something to buy; I left 1,000 yen on the bench I just sat on.”

“Th-Thank you! But, wh-what’s your name? Can I at least remember your name?”

We won’t see each other ever again. Since that’s the case, I might as well give her that.

“My name is Takayuki Kibe.”

..

.

Upon my way to school, I spot unusual characteristics in the limelight. Revealing clothes, protruding nipples from women’s clothes, and even bulging crotches from men.

I consciously navigate myself and head towards my destination.

..

.

7:53 AM

I arrive at the school entrance.

It’s starting to take effect. Could it have affected anyone I’m near in any way?

“I hope not.”

I go up the stairs and place myself in front of the door to the Science Lab.

Do I really have to do this? Well, I guess I’m here and all, I might as well.

I gulp anxiously.

I hope I’m not late.

I turn its knob hesitantly and thrust it open quickly. I acted as aloof as possible.

“Yo.”

I spot Arisu sitting in a chair with a table in front of her. She was breathing frantically.

“Hello,” inhale, “Kibe,” exhale.

“H-Hello.”

What’s wrong with her? Why is she breathing like that? Is she in heat?

I drop the act and get straight to the point.

“So… uh, why did you decide to call me out here… IN GOLDEN WEEK?! It’s a time for rest for goodness’ sake.”

“You promised,” inhale, “me, didn’t you?” exhale, “That you’d help me out,” inhale, “in Golden Week in exchange for the drug,” exhale.

“I know, but did it have to be right at the first day? Are you so busy that you need me all throughout the holidays?”

“You see, monkey,” inhale, “I’ve been researching something else besides our research on time.”

“Don’t call me monkey, whore.”

Her cheeks are reddish-pink and so are her lips. The sun shines bright on her hair, and she keeps breathing weirdly. Something’s wrong.

“That was what I thought,” she says.

“Thought? Why is it in past tense?” I ask out of morbid curiosity.

Now that I look at her, she’s really red.

She breathes more uneasily. I was suddenly worried about her well-being as well as mine.

“Uh, Arisu-sama? Are you feeling alright? Do you have a fever?”

“Sit down,” she orders.

I did what I was told and sat on the chair opposite hers. We end up staring at each other. Arisu blushes and smiles sweetly.

Why is she blushing? She keeps blushing, it’s unnerving.

Her tough front has all but washed away. Why is she acting like this? Could she have perhaps been affected by my hair? That can’t possibly be, right? She’s a Sci-fi protagonist.

“Is it alright if I prepare some refreshments?”

“S-Sure,” I answer.

She stands up from her chair and goes to her station.

Preparing drinks in a Science Lab is odd. Refreshments usually mean tea in anime, so I think it’s best to expect some, though I do wonder what it tastes like since I’ve never had some myself.

The aroma of the tea spread throughout the room. It was comforting and released the tension from my nerves.

“It’s ready,” she announces.

She holds a tray and two fancy cups designed with roses filled with hot brown tea. The tray was then placed on the table.

So this is what tea looks like. It’s colored brown, nothing unusual.

“Don’t be shy, go ahead and drink some,” she insists.

Her breathing seems to have calmed down.

She takes a sip of her own tea for a few seconds and proceeds to put it back on the tray.

“Hmm… Wait, what is that strong scent? That smells like... a mixture of vanilla and chocolate chips. Where is it coming from? It’s near me,” I questioned.

I take a whiff at the tea, the scent was stronger.

“It smells really good! I didn’t know tea could smell this good. Thanks, Arisu-sama,” I offer my gratitude.

Holding the teacup, I bring it closer to my face and attempt to take a sip. But because of my lengthy hair, that ends up sipping the tea instead.

“GRAGH!”

In a panic, I put the tea back and try to touch my hair. The tea was obviously hot, so touching my hair burned my fingers.

“Youch!”

To make matters worse, the tea that stuck on my hair drips down onto my clothes and there I feel the intense heat.

“OW! OW! OW!”

I stand up in a panic.

“Ah-”

Noticing how rude I’ve been to her hospitality, I try to atone.

“I’m sorry, Arisu-sama! You went so far to serve tea, but all I did was mess it up! I’m sorry!”

I hear more frantic breathing coming from her.

“Uhh…”

Gulp.

“UHH, I CAN’T HOLD BACK ANY LONGER!” she shouts much like a primal animal.

She jumps me and I get pushed off my chair. Both of us are lying on the floor.

“ACK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I yell.

I take a good look at her. She was now on top of me. She sat exactly where my ‘thing;’ was supposed to be.

EEEEK!

My face was engulfed in shock and fear.

“Take off your clothes,” she demands.

“WHAT? NO! GET OFF ME!”

I try to push Arisu off of me. I was unsuccessful.

DAMN, SHE’S STRONGER THAN I THOUGHT!

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DID THAT TEA DO SOMETHING TO YOU?” I panick.

Her breathing became more irregular as time passed.

“Come on now, don’t be shy,” she tells me seductively.

THAT WAS A YES.

Looking back on it, that smell…

“Don’t tell me… DID YOU ACTUALLY TRY TO USE AN APHRODISIAC ON ME?”

“Haah…” inhale, “Haah…” exhale.

It’s no use. She’s already been consumed by her own aphrodisiac. Wait, isn’t this a good thing for me? I’m about to have my first time taken by a total hottie.

I glance at her. She was removing the buttons on his shirt.

THIS IS A GOOD THING, RIGHT?!

I take another glance at her, who reaches out to my belt and takes it off. My mind was doing wonders, imagining the pleasures of a first time.

But then, she reaches out to my zipper, which finally snaps me back to my rational self.

NO, I CAN’T DO THIS!

I push her off, and she falls off. I make a dash for the door.

“NO NO NO NO. THIS IS WRONG! WHY HER TOO?! AHHH! WHAT KIND OF HUMAN CAN DO SUCH A THING AS DOING IT IN A SCIENCE LAB?!”

Note: You see it in hentai all the time, what’s the problem?

“THIS IS DIFFERENT! THIS IS REAL LIFE!”

I head outside the school. What I saw was a mortifying sight.

“Oh no.”

The surroundings were filled with women clinging to hairy fat men and high school girls following suspicious looking men.

NO NO NO. THIS IS TOO MUCH. THIS IS TOO…

“Unethical...”

New objective… survive.

I begin my walk back home.

Calm down, you can survive this. I just need some scissors and cut this damned hair.

I navigate my surroundings.

“There are no scissors.”

I chuckle.

Of course, there aren’t. What did I expect?

A crowd of lousily dressed women pass by me.

I can notice it…

I direct my gaze to the floor.

…the increase in the size of cups.

My heart beats uncontrollably.

I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M PASSING THROUGH G CUPS. However, if I take a look or a peek even once…

I gulp.

…my virginity is as good as dead. I need to pass through without even having to take a peek, not once.

By not paying any attention to my surroundings, I can use my power as a mob even in a world like this.

The crowd of women dissipates, and I pass through a narrow road.

“I’m safe.”

Right when I declare such a bold statement, I hear the call of a young saleswoman.

“Excuse me!”

Crackle.

I glance to my left.

What on earth is this?

She was stuck in a round hole in the wall. Her upper half was presented to me, while the lower half was on the other side of the wall.

How did she get in th-

“Nope.”

I refrain from asking further. There is no logic to this genre.

I avoid making contact and continue on my journey through the narrow road.

..

.

8:05 AM

My legs melt as I arrive at my doorstep.

Is it me or did the road to home feel longer?

I release a breath of relief.

“AHHHHH~ I’m just glad to be home.”

I head inside and take off my shoes.

“Onii-chan.”

It was just my little sister. It’s okay to look now. However, I couldn’t be more wrong

EHHH???!!!

She only wore an apron, nothing else, none in the upper or lower parts. I look away instantly?

“WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING NAKATANI?!”

“Onii-chan, would you like a dinner, bath, or...”

NOT THIS CR*P! I HATE THIS CLICHE!

She continued, “…sex?”

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

“NOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

I dart upstairs, grab some scissors in the living room, rush to the bathroom, and close the door behind me.

“ENOUGH WITH THIS HAIR!”

The scissors cut through and a lot of hair strands fell.

...

..

.

I go back to my room with my former hair and plant my face on the bed.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Note: And thus this marks the end of the first ar- I mean, the popular phase of a certain hentai protagonist has now come to an end.

END OF EPISODE 11

 

3