C1|Origins
2.2k 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sigh....all they do is to bring more misery to others.."

Standing on top of a small hill an unknown figure looked down on the burning city which was brimming with life a few minutes ago.

Slowly descending to the ground he started walking into the debris of a certain house.

All the flames around him were put off immediately when he approached.

"Uweeeeee..." A baby's cry was heard from the collapsed house.

Walking forward he saw a woman at the corner of the burning house , tightly embracing a baby. 

"Luna..." The man whispered in an almost emotionless voice. Kneeling down he checked her breath.

"She's not breathing.."

As if replying the baby started crying even louder.

Hearing the loud voice, the giant demon which was wreaking havoc around came running. And reached out his hands to grab the child.

"Bastard.." Hearing the sound oozing with killing intent suddenly , the demon's hands were frozen in its motion.

"Did you come to take this one from me too....?"

"Roooar" Snapping out from his trance  the demon named Deliora rushed towards him with a roar.

"Get out of my sight..." The man said with gleaming red eyes. Wind around him swirled like a tornado sucking Deliora in and threw it away.

The infant was still crying while all of this was taking place.

 

"A Child huh..offspring of a demon and a human.."

He looked at the women's corpse that still had a faint smile.

"tch..even though you're gone now...

thank you." A single tear escaped his eyes.

Wrapping his arms around the infant he slowly rose up.

"This time...

I'll make sure nothing will happen to you...Luciel.."

[After 5 years]

"Dad...dad..look I finally did it."

A five year old boy could be seen running towards a man sitting on a tree stump.

"What's the matter kid..what did you do?" the man replied in an uninterested tone.

"I won against the giant boar..!" He said raising the horn of a forest boar.

"Hmm...." He glanced at the child.

"Wh..what...?" The boy stuttered feeling the glance upon him.

"Show me your arm" Standing up he said.

"Err..it's ok..I'm fine.."

"How did you injure your arm" The man asked inspecting the boy's arm.

"I.. thought the boar was already dead. But when I went closer, it attacked"
He said lowering his head.

"Sigh...what have I taught you before. Never let your guard down."
The man said healing the wound and gave a smack to his head.

"Awww..that hurts"

"Now as a punishment for getting beat by a boar, go inside and study the rest of the books I gave you."

"But..but I won"

"Ehhhh..you said something." he tilted his head with a shadow over his face.

"Nn..no..I'm good" The boy shouted running into the house.

"Good...dinner is on the table. I'm going out for some business so don't go outside."

"Yeah..." The reply came from the house.

After the boy went inside wind started gathering around the man's feet.
Slowly hovering up he took off with a boom.

Meanwhile in a cave far away.

A man clothed in black seemed to have sensed something coming towards his way.

"Ara...looks like I have a visitor" A smile formed on his face As a figure came crashing into the cave.

From the dust, a figure slowly walked inside.

"Well well well..look who it is....my first creation.
Demon of betrayal... Lucifer."

 

 

Hello guys, my name is Phantom. This is a novel i had started on webnovel. But couldn't continue for some reasons.

So since i'm now trapped in my house because of the lockdown, i thought about continuing this here.

Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

31