C10|Shirotsume
1.1k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After saving the duo of grandson and grandfather Ciel joined them in their travels.

 

"Grandpa Charles, where are we headed to again..?" Sitting near the driver seat he asked the old man who was driving the caravan.

 

"Shirotsume town. We'll probably reach there in a few more hours, Luciel." he replied.

 

"Shirotsume...I have never heard of a town named like that before" He thought trying to recall all the geography lessons he had with his dad.

 

"Grandpa..do you have a map that I can borrow..?"

 

"Sure. It's in the rucksack feel free to take it." He said smiling.

 

Taking the map out, Ciel began inspecting them. As he thought some of the names did feel familiar to him. But he felt something was wrong. It didn't feel quite right. After waking up in that forest his memories were all messed up.

 

Of course, it's not like he forgot everything. He clearly remembers the time he lived in the forest with his dad. All those training. How could someone ever forget the hell that he went through.

But it felt out of place sometimes.

 

"Hah...I wonder what I'm missing..?" Sighing, he laid down on the caravan's floor.

 

"Hey Ciel, come here," Noah called out from the back of the cart.

 

"Yeah..I'm coming."He replied shrugging off the thoughts.

 

[A few hours later]

 

"Looks kiddos. We've finally arrived. That right there is Shirotsume town." Charles called out the kids pointing towards the entrance of the town upfront.

 

"Aaah...Finally." Noah let out a cry of relief.

 

"It's not that big huh...looks quite different from the town I visited with my dad," Ciel thought as the carriage went through security checks before entering the town.

 

"Wait...what were their names again..?" He tried to recall the names of the towns he had previously visited.

 

"Luciel, we're going to meet a friend of mine. Do you want to tag along" Charles asked parking the carriage which broke him free from the thought process.

 

Initially, he had tagged along with them to get to the nearest town or city.

"No grandpa, I'll look around the town. You guys go to meet your friends. I'll find you later." He said getting out from the carriage.

 

"I see. No helping then. We'll meet later." He replied.

Saying goodbye to them Ciel walked away.

 

"Grandpa, isn't it dangerous for Ciel to go alone?" Noah asked his grandpa.

 

"If he was an ordinary child like you Noah, I would have worried about him. But right now I would rather think about how dangerous it would be for those who try to attack him...Did you forget that he saved us" Charles said looking at his confused grandson's face.

Hearing the reason he too nodded looking at the figure of the small boy walking away.

 

"Anyways come on Noah. We need to go. After that, we'll meet up with Ciel. Ok..? "

 


 

After parting from Charles and Noah, Ciel decided to look around the town.

Wandering around the town he saw many things. There were a decent amount of shops and such. But this was not much of a big town at all.

 

But it looks like some of the people who lived here are very rich. As he saw a few giant mansions along the way.

Then there's the huge mansion in the middle of the town which stands out from all others. From the residents, he managed to know that it was the residence of the duke who ruled over this territory.

Apparently, he was not that good of a person. Stroking his chin he walked through the streets indulged in thoughts.

 

Many people were watching the boy walking around with a serious expression on his face. After all, it's not every day you see a child of that age walking around alone.

 

Some talked about how cute the child looked with his serious face. And some even came to him and enquired about his parents.

That's when he noticed everyone's attention on him. Some ladies were looking at him with stars in their eyes. Before even he noticed, he was surrounded by people.

 

Swiftly blending through the people, he escaped from there into another part of the town.

"Hahh...I let my guard down." Tired from all of the escaping he sat on a bench, to rest for a bit.

 

From a distance, a man was watching the boy who had just sit down on the bench.

Taking out a small communication lacrima he said in a low voice.

"The target has been spotted. No other people are around. Clear to proceed."

 

A few seconds later a man approached the white-haired boy.

"Tired..?"

 

"Huh.." seeing a man approaching him the boy was startled.

 

"I saw you run away from the crowd."

 

"Oh...that...yeah, before I noticed people had surrounded me."

 

"Mind if I sit here..?" The man asked pointing the bench.

 

"It's a public bench"

 

"So..why are you alone..? Won't your parents worry if you're wandering like this.Or..did you run away from home or something.?"

 

"Oh no no...I came with one of my friend's Grandpa. They had to take care of some business. So I was allowed to go around sightseeing" He said with an apologetic tone.

 

"I see. Still, you shouldn't wander around too much you know. There might some bad people who would hurt you." The man said.

 

"I understand. Thank you for your advice uncle." Ciel replied looking at him. The man wore a leather jacket and a hoodie which covered his face. He had a packet in his lap.

 

Seeing the boy looking at the packet the man asked.

 

"You hungry by any chance..?"

 

"Ohh no no...I'm not hungry."The boy denied.

 

'GROWL'

A sound was heard from the boy's stomach. Making the boy blush.

 

"Ha..ha looks like your stomach says otherwise..here." chuckling, the man took an apple from the packet and offered it to the kid.

 

"No..No..I'm fine. You don't need to..."

 

"It's okay. Just go ahead." Cutting the boy off the man threw the apple into the boy's hand.

 

"Anyway. It was nice meeting you..." he paused.

 

"Luciel"

 

"Luciel...See you later then." The man said walking away.

 

Looking at the fruit in his hands for a second, Ciel bit into it.

 

A few moments later he fell unconscious on the bench. And the apple fell from his hands.

 

28